I am Mexican and USA should let in

all immigrants from Central America because you came from Europe illegally and killed all indians.

youtube.com/watch?v=liw5VT65VTM

A wall is the most idiotic thing ive never heard.

Attached: denisse gonzalez.jpg (800x1200, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDtQ8HfWyKE
elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should read up on Indian history, they are sadistic savages

Mustache, buck teeth, stubby fingers, wicca wannabe tattoo...no thank you.

>killed all indians.
no they didnt
you're indian blood

im spanish.

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (2592x1936, 2.12M)

What stupid reasoning. US should pet spics in because the IS was colonised? You're a retard. Off yourself

Modern Mexicans are still worse.

>im a mexican
Sure thing brayan, El Salvador needs you

By that logic I'm Spanish as well

Attached: 20180501_145934.jpg (4608x3456, 3.62M)

thats beacause they stole our land.

Attached: Mexican american war.png (1299x305, 164K)

It's okay if the land wasn't properly protected.

why don't you focus on making your country less shit instead of moving to another country and shitting that one up?

did your family scaped from franco regime?

Attached: Basque_Ancestry_by_Country.png (1280x651, 229K)

Those cheeks are pretty white though.

we are doing it

Attached: Mexico 5th economy in 2050. Snowniggers BTFO.jpg (1355x602, 71K)

good, stay in your country and do that

>Go to country that isn't yours
>Make it yours
>People from other country comes to your country to make it theirs
>"p-please go paco! j-just leave!"

Do it fucking roo, fight all those arabs and chinks you don't want in your country if you're so fucking brave.
Or just let your government give more terrain to the good ol abbos for free.

are your abbos happy because your ancestors made great GB again fleeing to Oceania?

I am mexican, and i feel ashamed of ur way of thinking, I agree with Trump, in fact Mexico should do what Trump does, he is defending his own country

why do you agree of trump? what are his facts?

Do not reply to troll threads.

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Sage anti white threads

>you should turn your country into Mexico because we want to move there because Mexico is so shit

Spic logic

Castizo at best

>came from Europe illegally
According to whose laws?
>killed all indians
No we left some
>we should do (x) to you because you did (x) and doing (x) is wrong!!
Go away pedro. You are not wanted. What gives you the right?

What you watching fren?

truth hurts

mexico is a great country

According to whose laws?
according to indians.

Attached: Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg (580x1017, 323K)

>according to indians
I thought we killed them all?

Attached: BRAAAAP.jpg (506x253, 16K)

Should we kill you all gringo? or do we wait for your race to mix with ours?

well, you killed 99%

according of that isolated one percent

Attached: GeorgeZimmerman.jpg (982x683, 83K)

And why do you want in to live with murderers? Are you suicidal?

The future isnt going to go the way you think, amigo.
Just wait and see how the chinese treat you

your stadistics say otherwise.
I mean, at this point you guys should just give us california, texas, nevada and new mexico now before we spread to the "whiter" states.

Said the 12 year old faggot pretending to be a mexican girl. KYS

they are scaping from murders, they are not the murders

That figure is retard high
Also, 'we' arent disease

Native (United States) Americans were actually bred into the white population. We have both European and American birthright.

Mexican, Central, and South American indigenous peoples have NO birthright to our land.

t. Great grandson of a Chickasaw, still whiter than most Europeans and all Slavs.

Attached: imthefuckyouman.jpg (600x338, 14K)

I dont care about those states, barring Nor Cal. The only hope you have in your goals is me and mine deciding not to scrub mexico into dust.

dont try to fool me. anglos killed them with steel. indians dont get killed by disease in US and Canada.

Being 'white' isnt about skin color. Its about the genes. You have no European birthright.

I cant fool someone who is already a hopeless fool. Some decided they were going to attack my forebears. They lost. Others perished because of disease. Its a fact, sorry.

Oh I'm sorry mr big guy, I bet you're really strong.
How will I ever sleep knowing there's one 24 - 30 year old white oveerweight guy out there who has the power to stop 60,000 immigrants daily!

If this is over the Indians why should we let in the conquistador rape babies? Why aren't YOU faggots letting in the central Americans since you killed all the aztecs?

I pity someone who takes pleasure in the destruction of the worlds only real benevolent people. Youll get what you deserve, one way or another.

Tell that to the 13th century farm my family built and owns in the French countryside.

It's really sad to see people like you who have no idea where they're from and have to take it out on others.

Attached: 1525149368940.jpg (246x204, 13K)

thanksgiving , what a disease!

that turkey was infected by AIDS, poor indians.

Attached: 13c.jpg (709x538, 64K)

You should have put a wall around it so we couldn't get in.

but modern mexicans came from europe and killed all their indians.
oh but its bad when WE do it?
you speak spanish and spain is in europe.
fucking checkmate beany

>they are not the murders
you said a different thing in OP. If they're not murderers themselves, why do you hold them accountable for it?

And you'll get diabetes

You may have those relatives, but you are not them. You have extra-euro dna. That makes you not suitable for Europe, which IS and should be for EUROPEANS. Full blooded europeans. The fact you dont care about solidifies my contempt for you.

Wtf?

Attached: 87218166-C3CB-4D31-9430-503218B041CC.jpg (484x1049, 366K)

>his
well, we know now that Trump changed his speech in some fields like Syria, but I agree on controlling immigration, I am not against immigration but illegal one

Mexico has now 20% of Haiti's population stucked in the northern border, perfect recipe for a disaster

Indians deserved to die for being racist, xenophobic Indian supremacists who did not welcome European immigrants into their country.

I am thin and eat well. You can cry 'bout that.

I live in the border and seen a several blacks from haiti, nothing wrong with this.

we are all humans.

If we killed all indians then we wouldn't have this problem

It will literally be my farm in a decade or two. Hereditary fucking inheritance, using the same system the family has used since the First Crusade.

Suck my dick, hillbilly. At least you're useful for cleansing the United States of beaners.

Attached: 85230b19ffb864716460d203b7902a78--knight-armor-medieval-knight.jpg (400x604, 75K)

We didn't come here illegally, we went to colonize and win the land in the act of conquest. We then wanted to be independent from the king because of the shit he put us through especially with laws and such. We fought for our independence and killed a bunch of the filthy savages that threatened us.

so u say thay Mexico should also open the border to central and south america? also Spain should allow us just to come and destroy their country with non prepared, uneducated and low skill people just because they massacred some natives 500 years ago?

the immigrants are mestizos, you created this problem.

>you came from Europe illegally
No they didn't.
Their vovage from Europe was legal. Stay bad that your race never progressed and got dominated by the conquistador.

Alright man, if you consider hot pockets, diet coke and cheetos as a good diet, who am I to judge?
Godspeed fatty.

P.D: I'm probably taller than you, just saying.

>he thinks spain can beat the mexican army

Nothing wrong with being malinchista bro, but don't delude yourself, being white doesn't means you're super powerful.

You’re no crusader user.

Didn't you say you were a Spaniard, fuckboy? An exile and shit?
Well then, it's as much of your problem as it is mine, buddy.
Besides, it was fine when we left. If anyone is to blame it's the CIA because of drug money. Build the wall and hang the glowing CIAniggers.

> Americans stole land from Mexico

err... wrong. The Southwest was a part of the Mexican Empire, one of the ten colonies of the Spanish Empire. All the rulers of the Mexican Empire were Spaniards. It was annexed into the US after the Mexican-American War by president James K. Polk. The Native Americans supported the US over Mexico, you aztec. You fuckers still share the old hatred for us even when your cavalry was shit under the Spanish. You better be lucky that our government has cucked us out, because if that weren’t the case we would’ve squashed your asses a long time ago. FUCK MEXICO VIVA AMERICA!

I'd pay money just to smell her farts.

Attached: 1511129350225.webm (800x640, 3M)

My daughter is into that shit

>t. El abomanacion de las americas

im basque, not spanish

eta did nothing wrong

I own a small lawn and landscape outfit and every spring when your fellow spics apply I run a background check through my cop brother if the info says illegal I give it to ICE and if it doesn't I still don't hire them. Im responsible for 5 deportations so far this year one was a single guy and the others were a family who had been here illegally for several years. I feel good about it and I will continue to do my duty

Attached: 220px-Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg (219x161, 16K)

There sure are a lot of LARPers in the morning.

no. indians didnt have immigration laws. europeans did not illegally immigrate.

you are now aware that the mexican american war happened before the american civil war, not after.

thanks

I think all white people should form a genocidal tsunami and wipe out all of central and southern america. how does that make you feel?

Well, here's the thing. Europeans conquered and colonised the land. Yes, European settlers did take the land but that is one way that land changes hands. Europeans only acted in a way that every civilization ever has done. No guilt here.

>tfw a mexinigger and a poo have whiter skin than you
hey what the fuck

Attached: IMG_4296.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

sauce?

it's in the OP
it's her pre-breast implants

>Literally say "I'm Spanish" in
>"Uh I'm a Basque now haha"
You are a fucking subhuman, that's what you are. Don't you have some coke to sell? Your family's beans won't pay for themselves, and your mom whoring out won't really give you that much money

Iarael ans china have walls. Should they let you in too?

the indians living in the us before the europeans arrived would never have let you invade their territory. If you think europeans should have stayed in europe then maybe since youre mexican you should stay in mexico?

some Indians have very light skin. Some Indian women have green eyes.

Lel believe what you want.....we're hiring by the way.

Gabriel, pajeet is waiting for you to leave the house to have cultural enrichment with your wife and kids.

im not colombian. espero que ETA te meta una bomba por el culo.

Attached: typical spanish.jpg (980x1287, 192K)

And I am a romanian and USA should kill all of the people wanting to come in and mass deport all non white europeans while also nuking the border with your country.

Lol, that actually reminded me when I fucked this indian girl who had a bf called Pajeet. Fun coincidences I guess

>That tattoo
Fucking ruined

Tienes más posibilidades tú de morir por culpa de un cartel que yo de que ETA me ponga una bomba, payaso. Te diría que espero que te corten el cuello en una pelea de bandas, pero ser mexicano ya es una tragedia de por sí.

Attached: 1511608133789.jpg (480x300, 24K)

we should invade and put the wall at Mexico's southern border, it's much smaller. We know you want to be Americans anyway. We'll get to kill cartels too, just call them terrorists.

>pero ser mexicano ya es una tragedia de por sí.

te matamos el hambre, gallego muerto de hambre.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDtQ8HfWyKE

>Train of peace
>Truck of cultural enrichment

kek

> illegally
There were no national laws back then

> killed all indians
Then how are there still Indians around today?

Also, the first Europeans to come to America were colonizers, not immigrants. Trying to draw parallels is pretty useless.

Wow, que original e imaginativo. Supongo que no se puede esperar más de un sudaca como tú

With:
>There were no national laws back then
I mean for Europeans in America

Part of making your country less shit, is by staying there

mexico no es sudaca, te falta leer un libro una vez en tu puta vida. Los sudacas viven en sudamerica.

elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html

sois gentuza, malaagradecida y estupida.