In EU-Wide Poll, Majority Think Migrant Integration ‘Unsuccessful’

>A European Commission poll has found that a strong majority of people in France, Germany, and Sweden believe the integration of migrants has failed in their country.

>People in all 28 member states were asked: “Generally speaking, how successful or not is the integration of most immigrants living in [your country].”

>Overall, across the open borders bloc, 55 per cent of people said integration it is going badly and 39 per cent said it had been a success, according to the survey commissioned by the European Union’s (EU) unelected executive branch.

>In Sweden, the picture was bleak, with just 24 per cent of respondents saying they thought integration was going well, and a shocking 73 per cent saying it has gone badly.

ec.europa.eu/commfrontoffice/publicopinion/index.cfm/survey/getsurveydetail/instruments/special/surveyky/2169

Attached: Poll.jpg (758x606, 65K)

So the most based country is Hungary?

Also why does the Commission do polls like this if only to ignore them?

to waste taxpayers money of course

So they can claim they did them.

Swede here, The only thing i hear from other Swedes is how these migrants have to go back and general complaints about them and how they are not wanted here.
My experience is the same, every of those migrants i have met don't speak even basic Swedish despite being here for 3 years soon.
They obviously do not know how our society functions and they don't have anything to do here they will never work, and if they do they have already been more of a cost than a profit.
They have to go back.

Seems like Swedes know the migrants don't integrate but they still want them moving in en masse. Makes no sense.

JUST

Attached: Language.png (1800x1012, 146K)

>be eu
>torn between making them keep taking survey until the correct result is achieved
>or interpreting that people think that immigration has gone badly but is not a bad thing itself

We don't, really, we don't. This is beyond our power at the moment.

We were never asked if we wanted them or not.
They were shoved down our throats.

test

I imagine it's a similar situation like it is all over Western Europe where the government and leftists want to ship them in for votes + white replacement while making it next to impossible for people to do anything about it.

FUCK

Attached: Migrants from Sweden.png (650x1522, 194K)

>Sweden
Disgusting.

I wonder how many millions of euros have been wasted in this pointless poll number 40000

Literally all EU can do.

为什么我们澳大利亚人在学法语?

>integration is unsuccessful
>import more nogs to increase the success chance

Oh man how times have changed, didn't know strayan accents were written aswell.
Best regards // مملكة السويد الله

>it will work this time
>real integration has never been tried

Attached: Google Translate.jpg (786x334, 38K)

They don't ignore them. They carry out efforts to improve integration, like dating classes for migrants.

Same here. Used to be only leftards opened their mouths to speak freely about their drivel, now the tables have turned.
Yesterday I saw a man in his fifties standing by the road with a sign that read "equality is a deadly myth" "immigration is replacement" amongst other things ( drove the other way and couldnt keep my head turned)
The future's bright.

You can't be unintegrated if you are the majority

Anyone got the infographic of Swedish media being conglomerated into Jewish hands?

>Jow Forums thinks EU Commission will use this poll to start a nazi revolution
>see
In reallity polls like this are made so that Commission can identify the problem, which in this case, is lack of information -population perception of immigrant problem differs from actual data (which is also poor and not categorised)
>inb4 hurr durr you're a shill, kike or whatever name you'll find that fits your worldview
I just opened the link unlike you.