Catholicism/Orthodoxy is the only solution for a unified and moral Europe...

Catholicism/Orthodoxy is the only solution for a unified and moral Europe. Europeans need to unite again and follow One God and One Religion. Liberals want you to be a atheist sjw cuck. Why do you abandon 2000+ years old tradition?

Attached: icon-christ.jpg (458x600, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3dPFrff6c
archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/C62JP
archive.is/80ldl
archive.is/6Qky9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/
archive.is/yfjOu
enacademic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/4293500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Attached: Diamond-painting-Jesus-with-sword-in-hand-embroidery-with-beads-icons-set-diamond-mosaic-religion-pa (480x640, 91K)

because it's not our (i'm slavic and was RC) tradition.
Catholicism is an enslavement belief system that does not teach the original meanings of any of the stories that were compiled into the OT, and the New Testament was a complete fabrication.
If it's abrahamic in origin it's not European and those religions are the reason why civilizations collapsed and we don't know anything about our past.
Nah, fuck all khazar jew religions

>Catholicism is an enslavement belief system that does not teach the original meanings of any of the stories that were compiled into the OT, and the New Testament was a complete fabrication.
>If it's abrahamic in origin it's not European and those religions are the reason why civilizations collapsed and we don't know anything about our past.
>Nah, fuck all khazar jew religions
American education.

You know Christianity is older than Judaism, right? Shit, Americans are so stupid.

The goddamn kikestianity shills are back at it again.

Attached: 1524781113011.png (480x450, 52K)

> (OP)
>because it's not our (i'm slavic and was RC) tradition.
>Catholicism is an enslavement belief system that does not teach the original meanings of any of the stories that were compiled into the OT, and the New Testament was a complete fabrication.
>If it's abrahamic in origin it's not European and those religions are the reason why civilizations collapsed and we don't know anything about our past.
>Nah, fuck all khazar jew religions
Muh paganism

So let's go back killing children for the "Gods" and having no morals.

>Europeans need to unite again
again?

>The goddamn kikestianity shills are back at it again.
Good goy.

Keep dividing europe into paganism. Don't unite, goy.

United like when they joined thd Crusades together and all Europeans had to answer the Pope.

> conveniently forgets all about the inter-European religious genocidal wars
> conventiently forgets about churches literally funding import of nigger refugees

Attached: 1524444850090.jpg (800x635, 47K)

I abandoned faith when I realised that G*d was the evil one. Sentencing Men to a flesh prison for years on end because he "loves" you but if you don't follow him and believe in Jesus Christ you get sent straight to the depths of Hell for eternity? He allows evil to flourish too, punishing the good to suffering because he can't stop evil. He's no "God" at all.

Stop blaming God, all evil is our fault and we deserve it for our degeneracy.

Amen.
>Christianity will prevail again

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3dPFrff6c

Attached: Jesus.jpg (259x194, 8K)

G*d is a cunt. If he's truly a God, why doesn't he stop all of the evil in the world? Maybe, he doesn't exist or perhaps he's evil himself?

Epicurus was debunked literally centuries ago, step up.

Christianity did more for Europe then pagan cucks ever will. And this pope is an anti-pope to destabilize Europe.

Attached: Liber_floridus_folio99.png (730x790, 1012K)

Yeah but can you disprove that G*d is a cunt?

> m-muh pope is a heredig :DDD

Attached: 1523176104544.jpg (720x458, 60K)

Because suffering creates strong men. God doesn't need weak men that cry about all evil like they don't deserve it.

Great, another christcuck thread

No it doesn't, it ruins men. Might make some strong, but it ruins others.

Attached: 1524607663755.jpg (2321x1392, 2.41M)

Say that to the crusaders that lost their family against Islamic invaders and fought back.

>American education.
meme flag with no brains
>You know Christianity is older than Judaism, right?
that's proof right there and all posts discarded.
>Muh paganism
now that's American education right there.
Regardless of your pathetic answer the truth is the Khazar jew religions are not for Europeans but an enslavement of them.
You and your pathetic pedovore culture are proof of the cancer.

Attached: Pedovore.jpg (1017x1017, 831K)

Yep, it's the jews, they want to make sure people stay stupid and subservient

Lol
>muh 4th crusade

you're too stupid to post

Muh tribal chief is better then a Pope.

Yeah, and while countless civilians lost their lives and were raped so badly that the aftermath of such can still be seen in the genetic heritage of Southern European countries today, G*d sat idly by doing fuck all. Great G*d you got there mate.

Attached: D0B80254-732F-48F7-8E58-6ED7B00BD3E5.png (816x1344, 109K)

I am not a Christian, but if I were I would be a Catholic.
It is foolish not to understand that, supposing Christianity is right, this is the true Church.

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

No point in having a discussion with the brain damaged OP so I'll just leave some pasta as to probably why he's a fuck up:
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/TuTi5
>Factors Influencing Intelligence Quotient
archive.is/C62JP
>Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children
archive.is/80ldl
>Traumatic experiences in childhood and psychopathy
archive.is/6Qky9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/
>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu

You have too low testosterone that's why you blame everything on God. Stop using onions

That’s funny I see more something coming from Christians on here. When ever you try to debate them and point out their bullshit they just autistical screech and call you a “Jew” or a “pagan”

I'm not genitally mutilated like you were, jew

OP is a brain damaged jew

>abandon bred

>low testosterone
The fault of G*d, condemning Men to suffering with low T levels, Fuck G*d and fuck you, kike.

What did pagans contributed to society? Tree worshipping cucks.

Attached: 8106812-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 140K)

Renaissance art is just pagan art with christian symbolism.

Attached: athlete.jpg (474x613, 29K)

Pagans created the Roman Empire while you worshiped your Jew on a stick

Just stop, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Pick up some books.

>low T
>God's fault

Europeans are more united now that most people have shed the divisive kike worship. This is a fact.

Attached: 1524785668168.jpg (588x960, 168K)

Why did romans submit to the One True Glorious God afters years of Paganism? Because paganism is backwards

>europeans
>united
Europe is a vassal of the USA now.

Yeah it's all Gods fault. All of Man's flaws regardless of what they are is the result of God and his failures.
Because Christians were schemers like the Jews. They conquered the minds of the peoples through indoctrination.

Read some theology. Paganism makes no sense.

early christians were jewish.

You are wrong again. Emperor Constatine got a dream from God and that's how he made it the empires religion.

And our flaws are because of Satan, not God. God gave us free will.

>be (((pagan)))
>Fight wars against Christians to defend Jews of "oppression"
enacademic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/4293500

Attached: TMPDOODLE1525171793137.jpg (667x668, 297K)

Get you heresy out of here

All Christians are Jewish. It's a Jewish ideology based on evil, condemning innocents to suffering, mockery etc.
Nah our flaws are from God. After all, he creates us right? He's a fucking tyrant.

lol

>So let's go back killing children for the "Gods" and having no morals.

You don't need religion to be moral, you faggot. The lack of religion in your life does not mean you will start killing people on the street. You are born with natural instincts like the need to eat, shit or procreate. But you were not born with the instinct to pray, to belive (exactly like all the other animals on earth). God is a pure cultural invention which was useful in the past, but now it's completely obsolete. If you still feel the need to waste your time and to belive in fairy tales that's fine. But don't try to convince others into it.

>All Christians are Jewish. It's a Jewish ideology based on evil, condemning innocents to suffering, mockery etc.
no doubt there
and the abrahamic tribes (Khazar) were all about enslaving people with addictions, and we know the line about religion from our favorite jew karl marx

>Claim to be a follower of Jesus
>Not a Jew

Pick one

Attached: hmmm.png (489x739, 259K)

We are not born with flaws. We decide to call things flaws when we get older.

Seriously, this OP is fucking retarded, no joke.

This not exactly true. Constantine just stopped the prosecuttions and made Christianity on of the empire's religions along with all the other pagan denomination of the time.
This led to the extinction of paganism because it had been turned into a joke by then.

Canadians are more cucked then i tought.

Tell me about the morals of europeans before adopting Christianity.

They were monsters and still are, I see it now. No different to the Jew.
So a baby born with downs syndrome isn't flawed? A person who comes out of the womb deformed isn't flawed? God is a monster. An evil fucking monster who takes pleasure in suffering. He's like a Jew, his "son" certainly was.

I am the Antichrist and I approve of this message.

nice shitpost

Suffering came into the world as a consequence of the fall of man and of creation; that is to say, it is because of sin that God has visited judgment upon this planet. But why is that baby flawed? He can still live happy.

>Catholicism/Orthodoxy is the only solution for a unified and moral Europe
that is correct

Fucking checked, Satan.
Man you're indoctrinated, completely and thoroughly. Your God is a tyrant.

I just can't come round to the concept of an anthropomorphic God lads. Pantheism or even deism just makes more sense.

I am not indoctrinated. I was a atheist for 2 years. You are just full of hatred towards God because you don't understand Him. Read some theology.

I'm full of hatred towards him because I know what he is.

The Antichrist will march under the sign of the cross. He will usurp your false church and use it against you, and declare himself Christ reborn.

I wonder if you could even say that Adam and Eve were fully self-aware in the Garden. Maybe the fall was prerequisite which allowed our progress today, admittedly the price is evil too...

It was necessary, it served the purpose of sanctification through pain and suffering.
Pain and suffering coming after the free will.
Free will coming after an immortal soul.
Immortal soul coming after our creation on God imagine.
Creation on God imagine coming after an exercise of Love.
Love is God, God is Love.

>Love is God, God is love
Evil is God, God is evil

*600 years
You can be a christcuck if you want. I will stick to Perūnas.

Perkūnas

IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN (WHOEVER READS, LET HIM UNDERSTAND)

The prince of the throne that flies St. George's flag, like his fathers before him, crosses himself right to left. His ascension to the throne will marry the Church of his fathers to the Church of his mother, which he will be the head of as King. He will use his position to reconcile the See if Rome and bring them all into communion once again. Three branches will become one!

(Q literally predicted this)

You know him better then all great theologians? Right.

Where is the proof of Perkunas? Which theologians explained him? Did people get dreams/visions of him?

Proof to me God is evil and we don't make the world evil ourselves.

Byzantium is coming back.
R E P E N T

Attached: 1523811520926.jpg (1370x960, 135K)

Amen brother

>god is real because i saw an image of him online, therefore making it possible to see him in a dream
>y-yeah christianity is based? what? refugees? the enviroment? fuck that! you should be taught about morality
Are those actual arguments you use? If so, please wait when you're 18 so you can post on this board.

Attached: 1523182769411.png (365x324, 142K)

You could swap this around to a theist being the autist and it would still be accurate.

christianity is dead,stop larping

>Did people get dreams/visions of him?
Its called schizophrenia you retarded waffle.

Christianity will rise again. Ave Maria

It's called a miracle. Ex soviet baltic atheist fuck

I'm Polish Catholic, and I agree about the need to unite under Christianity, away from atheism.
Currently Christianity is under attack by (((them))) and (((their))) atheist/satanist allies, and it doesn't matter what denomination, all Christians are under attack, as long as it is a Biblical Christian church it will be attacked.
Because when Europe was Christian we were strong.

Christians need to stop infighting and understand there is a common enemy attacking us all. Then we can worry/deal with internal disagreements and have some theological debates/discussions.

Attached: X0dSQ_Rxpc8.jpg (435x604, 110K)

Catholicism was the most J*wish christian religion. " Muh pay 4 heaven meme". Anglican or die. (desu probably don't know enough about orthodoxy to shit on em, so they can pass)

Hey pole bro. I get your message. And I agree with it, christians need to unite. Yet I could not stand by and let Europe fall to Catholicism again. The papacy today is run by a heretic fag.

My church has been infiltrated, and there needs to be a purge and inquisition (there are so many good priests on the ground).
The RCC is having a bit of an issue right now between the traditionalists (i.e. practising Catholics) and the progressive/liberal infiltrators, goes back decades, but I didn't realise how bad until Francis came into the picture.

Either way we seem to agree about Christians uniting, which is the main thing. Christianity (as long as it is Bibical and preaching the Gospel regardless of denomination) will be attacked. Christians need to work together to deal with this. The anti Christian forces are insanely strong.

Fyi I'm a girl (so not 'bro').

Attached: Z7wgNQaQOOc (1).jpg (1638x2048, 567K)

Read Romans. The potter gets to make he vessels according to his will.
If it pleases God to make you a a low T sissy cumslut trap, you still are not to judge the Lord.

Calvinism is the religion that Europe thrived under. It's the best.

Half of my family is catholic, and they share the same sentiments as you. Seeing Francis as an infiltrator and a traitor. And I agree we cannot allow ((((((Them))))) or their tools ((((atheists)))), to cause infighting any longer. I'd be up for a tenth crusade ( as long as other denominations can join).

Brought to you by Jesuit shills to squash the Reformation.

Theyre still operating the same way they have since the 1600s lol

What did he mean by this?

So I have been reading the New Covenant in English and I am been thinking for long time about converting to eastern orthodox christianity, my mother is a German catholic but I always been fascinated about eastern orthodoxy instead. Protestantism is just seems too degenerate even tho I do admire Martin Luther for his efforts for trying to reform the church, it just seems it failed. Catholicism seems interesting but I just cant take the pope/vatican seriously or see him as a legitimate leader of the christian world, also indulgences teachings is really wrong imo. Only the Eastern Orthodox Church teachings seems right, spiritual and morally, no wonder their church hasn't been changed much, what people were practicing 500 years ago is almost the same as today.

Can anyone guide me and tell me how should I convert and where?

This muh christianity divide conquer shit is just a desperate attempt at stopping right wing people from saving their countries.
People are becoming more and more right wing, people are talking about deporting the nowhites and they are realizing how destructive left wing globalist jew politics are, then these fucking assholes come here to try and sell you a ''cure'' that doesn't do anything.

I could convert to christianity right now, every person in Europe could convert to christianity right now. How would that help exactly? Did Jesus advocate deporting non-whites? Was Jesus a white nationalist? Did Jesus speak out against communism? If not, then fuck off.
No one cares about your religion. What matters is whether or not you are against jewish leftist politics.
Imagine if two teams were playing against eachother is a sport or a game, your side is recovering and starting to win and then someone on your team goes ''oy vey, you know what the real problem is? Not everyone on the team wears the same shoes. Stop what you are doing right now and unify under the same shoe brand!'' No one cares about you faggot shoes.

Fuck off, divide and conquer jew.

Nice shilling, everyone knows (((catholicism))) and (((orthodox christianity))) is just materialist cancer, lutheranism or gtfo