Somethings Fucky Pol

Somethings Fucky Pol...

Trump rants and raves about the Iran Nuke deal. He hires Pompeo, and Bolton. Two of the biggest Iran warhawks in our country. Bolton promises regime change in Iran. Pompeo meets with Netanyahu in Tel Aviv. Suddenly Netanyahu is dramatically unveiling these binders supposedly full of “intel” in Iran violating the nuke deal. We’re being played by Israel, Bolton, and Pompeo here... its 2003 all over again. How can we stop this war before it starts?

Attached: 3BEB6EAD-9BAB-4542-869D-72D72BB41859.jpg (720x405, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Y1kJpHBn50
timesofisrael.com/alleged-israeli-strike-in-syria-shows-readiness-to-pay-to-remove-seismic-threats/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The red pill is that Iran and Israel have been attacking each other for a few years now, Iran hires hezbollah to attack them, Israel hacks their facilities, sometimes they'll outright airstrike each other and pretend they don't know anything.

Honestly it's already inevitable or at least going to continue, I just don't want anything to do with it. Invading Iran would be nasty.

I just don’t want to do Israel’s fucking dirty work anymore.

Yeah, to be honest, fuck Israel. I definitely prefer Israel over Iran, because fuck post Islamic revolution purity spiral competing with Saudi Arabia, but fuck Israel as well for not being full and complete allies.

Totally don't give a fuck, I just really don't want to get involved in this. Also, Israel probably think their intelligence (like espionage) is good enough to invade Iran, it's not. Invading mountainous regions like Iran (and North Korea) is fucking hell because there are hidden bunkers and bases in the middle of mountains that can't be bombed.

Look, fuck this war. I can support invading Syria, because reasons (they're funding people smuggling, blue pill), but not Iran.

Iran nuclear deal was terrible in the first place, Iran doing some Taqiya at its finest.

>How can we stop this war before it starts?
Stop it? This is the war you've been waiting for. It's time for payback for the payback.

>I can support invading Syria
What did he mean by this?

This is fucked up. The timing is not coincidental. These fucking binders -- very old or made up -- and CDs kept in a fucking shed on the desert, so they can fry?
It's so blatant bullshit I couldn't believe this is serious, because that presentation looked like a unfunny parody skit.
Netanyahu is a fucking war criminal and should be hanged high for his crimes against humanity.

Look at the binders... you should be able to see the white of paper through the holes. THE BINDERS ARE EMPTY!!!

Attached: 46A546DB-E049-4598-9C5F-413ACC5782AA.jpg (789x460, 69K)

>be FSA and ISIS
>convince Clinton you'll do what she says
>she wants Assad gone because she wants to stop Russia having a warm water port
>>lol haha fine
>take money and use it to buy Ukrainian nuclear material
>also mix some chemical weapons as well
>fund people smuggling and have some of them take cannisters of evil shit with them
>have literal combatants loyal to you all around Europe each with a small stockpile of chemical weapons
>at least one or two cells even have nuclear material for a dirty bomb
>you know the European authorities know
>threaten them, bribe them, make them enforce Islamic law, replace their officials with your those loyal to Islam, create false flags, do all sorts of shit
And all because your weak shit couldn't see this coming and saw dead Syrian kids on beaches and bawwwwed your eyes out, but think of the kids! Fuck you, think of MY kids. Think of European kids.

Let Syria burn, trust me it's for the best.

>Empty Binders

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 20K)

nah fuck that shit. Notice ISIS never attacks Israel? ISIS are paid mercenaries of Israel. They attacked one of your cafes in Sidney. And you're still willing to aid and abet known instigators of false flags? You must be a willing captive or some shit. None of the attacks on Bataclan, and charlie hebdo would have happened if it was not for Israel being so bloodthirsty and pushing all those refugees to the commonwealth states. If you want your problems fixed, deal with the source of the problems. That's Israel.

Attached: movedawayfromusdollar.jpg (843x843, 142K)

>Iran nuclear deal was terrible in the first place,

Hello jew

Nothing you can do, just don't enlist and discourage everyone you can from going too.

They're mercenaries, sure, that's how Clinton was able to set up a payment for them, but you can't prove they're funded by Israel and I don't believe it. There are (failed) terrorist attacks on Israel all the time, they don't talk about it because Israelis are neurotic, over emotional bitches and their society would collapse if they knew the truth. We're not, we get to know.

Watch
youtu.be/1Y1kJpHBn50

Red pill everywhere, you want to know why Israel aren't attacked? Because they're fucking brilliant (and they're not fucking sharing).

BTW, it's middle eastern oil magnates. They have shitloads of money and investing in drugs is haram so they invest in people smuggling and weapons dealing. You think being "evil" or "bloodthirsty" is better motivation than turning millions into billions? God damn you're dumb.

wow, its probably nothing

No shit! It looked more like an Iphone unveiling than an intelligence briefing. In english too...

>failed terrorist attacks on Israel all the time
>can't come up with one

Oh I suppose that the bottle rockets that Palestinians fire over the wall constitutes terrorism equal to what ISIS does when they behead Syrian orphans...
So much so that Israel responds with knock knock bombs on Palestinian rooftops, the gassing of Palestinian farmers, and numerous instances of kidnapping kids and detaining them on unsubstantiated grounds.

ISIS was caught with medipacks with Israeli tags on them. The Dailymail also reported on the Israelis sending ambulances to injured ISIS fighters. ISIS was also caught with old Israeli munitions, the kind that Israel doesn't use anymore so as to make it inconspicuous. Salon reported on an Israeli think tank's correspondence with the wall street journal urging the US not to touch ISIS because ISIS was useful as a "tool" for the Israelis. Israel has also provided air support for ISIS several times last year.

They're not brilliant. They're imbeciles inhabiting a country built out of low self esteem. They assuage their pain by brutalizing farmers and children who struggle for survival.

That is what you call a tyrannical low IQ society. Literally Mexico but with the blessings of the US deep State.

>Wtf the Jew didn't bring original sensitive documents to a public presentation

Yeah, you know every time Israel says it's going to do this or that. It seems we get in the way and say no no just hang back will take care of it. This time I wanna see Israel do it self for a while.

Empty or not, the fact that they even had the bookcase full of binders there in the first place, is evidence its a put on. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Attached: 1525154510515m.jpg (367x1024, 90K)

Mitt had binders full of women.

What goes boom and registers 2.6 on the Richter Scale?

>Iranian's secret nuke base in Syria

timesofisrael.com/alleged-israeli-strike-in-syria-shows-readiness-to-pay-to-remove-seismic-threats/

Attached: hahahaohwow.jpg (562x437, 41K)

So kikes did use a tactical nuke in Syria. Denial didn't work so that's the new hasbara strategy.

hypersonic bunker buster dropped from godknowswhat

Jews = muslims = semites

All the same disgusting useless DNA. Let them kill each other why not

A few million people marching towards Washington demanding a stop to war would do the trick. Sadly the american left has become pro-war and the right is divided on the issue, so get you helmet on.