When did you realize racism is a psychological disorder that impairs cognitive functions, Jow Forums?

When did you realize racism is a psychological disorder that impairs cognitive functions, Jow Forums?

Attached: mentallydisabled.jpg (634x640, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About when I was 13.

I switched to hating ethnic Latvians by that time.

I am not at all impaired for hating kikes. In fact I am enlightened.

*tip*

*tips Schirmmütze*

Which cognitive functions does racism impair?

I'll wait, >1 post

if you study cultural anthropology you will find statistically we are all racist. A lot of data proves this when you look into it.

Keep kikes out and people naturally stick to their own kind.

Attached: B9852D14-DE78-49EB-B805-3AF8162DD24D.jpg (890x876, 235K)

Sure thing 'La Raza'... Hypocrite.

There is nothing personal, they are just better than you.

Attached: IMG_2217.jpg (342x342, 22K)

Yeah, I agree, Just look at those Israeli's

Having distaste for different looking "creatures" is very natural and we are all born with it. But people should grow up it's not good to hate strangers.

By making cultural associations based on the flag you are committing a logical fallacy.

It would be as logical as me saying that because you live in America, you invariably love burgers.

im only ironically roleplaying as nazi sometimes

>part of the natural psychological framework
>impairs cognitive function
When did you realize that libshits are mentally ill subversive pseudo-humans Jow Forums?

I realized liberalism was a mental disorder a long time ago.

Attached: F122521E-2664-4284-807D-A9345ACD8E5F.jpg (800x533, 131K)

Attached: Chapman3.jpg (399x600, 57K)

bigotry correlates with lower IQ

Never. I hate all non jews and you cant call me racist fagget because i am jewish.

You could say that, and no sane human would give a shit, ameriburgers included. I see you've fully embraced liberal mental gymnastics to cope with the fact that you're a tequila swilling aztec mutt. Deep down you'll always know your place though.

>when did you realize racism is a psychological disorder that impairs cognitive functions, Jow Forums?
I realized this when I started prepping the bull

I don't hate individual strangers. I hate certain subcultures and those who willingly participate in that culture.

If you don't behave like a nigger, I take no issue with you individually.

>Estonian subhuman filth thinking he is in right to saying who is better than whom

That's like a slave commanding his masters to do his work in his place

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 94K)

Holk hogan sure let himself go after suburban commando

It's a quick and reliable detection system. You wouldn't poo side by side with a stranger, would you?

Only every day, user. It gets all so tiresome.

>NAXALT argument
Tell us more about impaired cognitive functions, you seem to be quite an expert.

Higher IQ doesn't directly mean a better person

Nonsense. If you remove the examiner's bias and take a truly representative sample, you'll find that racism is pretty well equal across intelligence and social classes.

What does correlate with racism is whether or not the subject has had to spend time around niggers.

Attached: SHUT UP Jr.jpg (1200x1469, 279K)

I used to believe humans were all equal and education and upbringing was the only thing that made a difference as far as how people turned out and then i moved to a city and realized niggers really are a subrace

should have started a little higher. Hate it when that happens, i do that all the time when im writing. get to the end of the page and have to scrunch the rest. in this case, nose.. paper.. nose.. tomatoe.. tomotoe

how new are you

Attached: 497155.png (947x768, 429K)

>I used to believe humans were all equal and education and upbringing was the only thing that made a difference as far as how people turned out

so you have a low IQ

First time I saw a BLM protest.
If they’d thrown their own faeces at each other I wouldn’t have been surprised.

Psychology have nothing in common with cognitive functions, neither psychological disorers have. Disoreders wich impairs cognitive functions usualy neurological or rare cases of psychosis wich is area of psychiatry, but not psychology.

Same day I realized op was a faggot.

Watch it!
Being anti-Zionism is being anti-Semite.

Vatnik detected

>niggers
>a subrace
Nah m8 they're a different species. And technically a subrace is a group that's a part of a race (european) but with slight differences (think mediteranids and slavs).All the subraces put together form a race.

When i realised that going beyond the standard segregationist is pointless

>fuck of from my lawn shitskins
>we don't enroll shitskins in this private school
>we don't serve shitskin custommers in this store
>we aren't renting homes to shitskins in this neghbourhood

would you?

>pattern recognition be rayciss

IT'S SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT WE PREFER OUR OWN RACE YOU IDIOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1403215811418.jpg (468x585, 64K)

I'm more in line with the Black Hundreds

Attached: Chernosotenzy_v_odessa (1).jpg (978x550, 104K)

I'd call it subspecies really. Like all humanoids being the same species, but subspecies white / black / asian etc. Since blacks and whites can reproduce (sadly).
>still uncertain about the whole homo sapiens / erectus / cro magnon etc paleontology

I don't think reproduction strictly defines species anymore, since tigers and lions and a variety of different other species can reproduce(in unnatural circumstances/captivity). Add to that the fact that the genetic difference between whites and blacks is larger than between blacks and chimpanzees and it really adds a dent to the whole we wuz human argument regarding africans.

racism is hating someone you dont know and judge them before knowing their actions . hating kikes is just being redpilled about what kikes do .

Yea I kinda agree, especially since even cross-species have had offspring that can successfully reproduce.

So I must assume you have met every jew on the planet? Fascinating.

Attached: 492.png (930x794, 41K)

Do you judge people on their individual merit or are you a racial collectivist?

When did you realise (((racism))) is kike meme word for common sense, retard? Sage

Attached: 1522545120476.jpg (656x960, 94K)

i travel alot and yes kikes will always try to jew you ut of a contract ,