Asian man here

Asian man here.

Are white men who are redpilled about the decline of the West but choose too marry and have children with Asian women, extremely beta?

Because if some races
>didn't invent/invented inferior civilization
>have insect hivemind mentality/aren't capable of creativity
>have low iq/high visual spatial iq (wrong kind of iq[tm] )

logically speaking, white men should protect their genetics from them.

White men of the right logically hate freeloaders like refugees, who just walk into the West and claim welfare without building Western civilization. But they have no problem handing their civilization and descendant's genetics to freeloaders who are doing the exact same thing, only they give them sex. The only difference between a Syrian ECONOMIC MIGRANT!!!1! and a based Asian woman is that she has a vagina. She gets to sit back and enjoy what is essentially welfare, because white men let them in and say "oh no, it's not fair, white women have been destroyed by feminism, Asian women are submissive and traditional!".

For the price of spreading her legs, she gets reproductive access to the genetic destiny of a white man without any work. If Syrian men had vaginas and boobs, they would be lining up to welcome them in.

These men destroy their generic purity and have no right to complain about immigrants/white women who have mixed race babies, saying that they are reducing social trust (they love studies about how non-whites reduce social trust). Because they themselves are creating mixed-race offspring.

Some white men put Asian pussy on such high a pedestal that it's more higher than the value of Western Civilization.

In the coming decades, will we see whites argue with themselves?

>Asians don't have high iq! They have the wrong kind, visual-spatial iq! They are genetically not capable of creativity! Nature not nurture!

>That's not true! My half Asian children are very smart and creative! Asians CAN have iq and can be creative when raised correctly!

Attached: 1516815455051.png (1237x1017, 108K)

All this tldr

Look, white women since the 90s after the soviets who were kicked out of Russia took over feminism have been fucking awful. Like, wilfully shit people deliberately getting fat and deliberately making themselves look ugly and deliberately finding drunk guys with low standards that want to close their eyes and stick their dick in a random hole. They're really, really horrible and even westernised Asian girls are like this.

This is sort of unrelated to my question, but nobody is denying that white women aren't trash.

All race mixers have an inferiority complex. Be it a white coal burner that does it to atone for muh racism or a white weeb that does it because he feels inadequate amongst his own people, they both have mental problems

Yeah, but you wouldn't raise children with these people and absolutely no arguments about "genetic heritage" could convince us. They're fucking rancid.

But hold on
>If Syrian men had vaginas and boobs, they would be lining up to welcome them in.
Feminists DO complain about south East Asian immigrants. Their publishers just redact the stories fairly quickly because holy fuck is it obviously racist.

The welcome refugee types literally want to destroy society. They just want to be part of something and they don't care if it's destructive something.

Look, it's not that bad in Italy. The soviets fled to the tru capitalist nations, in America they were expecting it but Australia, Britain and Canada got it REALLY bad. Like, holy fuck what level of delusion do you have to be to fuck your life up that bad, continue fucking it and then blame the patriarchy?

Sure it's not all women, it's actually only about 10% of millenials that are this bad, but all the rest are subtly worse.

That's true. But you have Central and Eastern European women, though, inb4 not white. Who surely are much more about the size of your wallet than Western women and thus more accessible. And looking at the "Caucasoid race", there's all the Caucasoid non whites, everyone from the far east, caucus, all the irrelevant places in between (even Arab women) who are of your race, and likely very conservative and have traditional family values. Aside from the darker Semitics and Dravidians, many could pass for "Euro-White", or vaguely so, too.

I'm thinking that this is a population event, kind of like the founder effect, that will have a noticeable impact on the white race in the future, in the form of neoteny.

What if you're white and your missus is Japanese?

The Japanese are probably the most neotenous group in the white race, it remains to be seen what that outcome would be.

Eastern European women are worse because they're like white niggers!

There are no good white women, maybe a few in south Africa, maybe the Poles (but not the ones who move to the west), maybe some upper class Hispanics but definitely not the lower class Hispanics. The Anglosphere western women? So fucking rare they become e celebs.

>Aside from the darker Semitics and Dravidians, many could pass for "Euro-White", or vaguely so, too.
Arabs are fucking scary, jews are urbanised as fuck and Indians are like east Asians, okay they're decent (and to be honest I even prefer then to east Asians) but any children I have with them wouldn't be white.

Attached: abortion_rates_Europe_map.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

Oh wow, I feel like a pioneer now. Will my kids be alright? (2 boys)...

Wait so Japanese are white?

Expat in HK here

Yes this is the case

Although HK is actually a bad example because as a huwhite man you basically have a choice between
>dumpy white girls with tattoos from Australia or UK
>Bitchy, humourless white women in suits from the US or France
>soulless skeletons from Eastern Europe working as models
>qt Azn grills in large numbers

So it shouldn't be a surprise to see WMAF in HK all the time

RIP the white race, then. Death from within.

>*as a huwhite man in HK

Important qualification there, it's not the case everywhere

But in HK you already have a limited selection of white women, and 90% are over here with their bfs anyway

hivemind is cultural, not genetic
asians that grow up in the west have mostly western attitudes on life

in time, this mindset will spread more in the east as it is more exposed to this mode of thinking

Anyone self respecting white man who race mixes is a fucking cuck and a moron. They should be shot, same with the white women

I lived in Kennedy town for about two years and there are not many white women, there but I had my pick

Yeah I'm in Sheung Wan so it's similar

I'd never date a girl who works in a bank though, they're a fucking pain

Haven't you heard the"Asians have high average IQ but lower genetic deviation" meme, it goes "they may be smarter on average but they don't vary, so less idiots but less geniuses, we have a higher deviation, so we create the Einstein's and all the important philosophers but also get the tapout shirt wearers and jugallos, even though they are smarter on average their civilization hasn't produced any intellectuals"

Yes I would not either, they are whores. I hooked up with a pretty cute South African girl obviously white relatively frequently.

Good old sheung wan, I didn't go there much not a whole lot to do. Spent a lot of time hiking

I miss not having to look over my shoulder if I got wasted at night, no NIGGERS = no crime.

Maybe it's the race-traitor-haters who are the cucks. I mean, why are you always so butthurt about this shit? Race mixing isn't the main driver of the decline of the withe race, it's the fact that whites subscribe to the debt-slave paradigm more religiously than other races and therefore choose to have only 1 or 2 kids if any. Do any of you contributors to this thread actually have kids?

Too bad Asians are Part of The Problem. BTFO

Attached: VICE.jpg (604x767, 74K)

Anyone who uses the words hater is a faggot.

It is a symptom of the larger campaign of liberals (and jews) to push race mixing so yes I do hate them, it is normal to hate your enemies and traitors. Yes that is also a problem, when you are 6 percent of the population and declining race mixing is a fucking problem. Are you a race mixer?

Why do you care first off since you are not facing a civil war along side a race one and second of all whats the problem with men going with asian women if they want to?Just because they give asian women access to our society?I really dont get what the issue is.

Sorry about the faggot word. yeah i am. I knocked up a Japanese girl. What was i supposed to do?

There might be a bit more now, it's gentrified a lot

Kennedy Town is great though, might move there next. What brought you here?

This, it's insanely safe

It's a weird example of how you can have a society with a ton of immigrants but still zero crime, without insanely repressive policing. Too bad Western governments will never see what's so obvious to Chinese people

You were supposed to not do exactly that.

(apart from not get her preggers in the first place.) I was young and stupid but i don't regret it. My family (the one i was born into) would be described by you 'superior ones' as nigger tier anyway. But i know that you don't actually know anything other than your safe little space you were raised in.

Marry her dont listen to these guys here just be happy together and take care of the kids.

Just bored after the military and school. I spent a lot of nights chilling next to the harbor in k town with a big beer. Decent area.

Yeah, I agree. Still pretty homogeneous, even with the protests, nobody niggered out cause they're not niggers. Maybe one day.

I meant after i knocked her up. Build a fucking time machine? If you knew me you'd realise that marrying her and having kids was actually beneficial for me. Bigly.

I've lived all over the world.

I'm a nigger tier american with Slavic background that's only really worked manual labor jobs.

Whatever makes you feel better at night lol.

Yet you somehow are in a position to judge the decisions and paths of the lives of others? Was it all the 'Slavs aren't white' threads that made you feel the need to judge others? IS that what makes you feel better at night? Don't get me wrong, I hate feminism and am as nationalistic as any. I just hope my kids have a good life and will raise them with my values. But, when i hear (well never hear only read) people like you trying to act hard saying i should be shot, i have to admit, it makes me awfully cross.

Loooooooooong term HK expat here;

Eurasian (WMAF) kids really are the death of the white man.

Make sure you raise your kids to seek excellence, if you can, send them overseas for school early. I grew up here, nearing 50 now. Every Eurasian (WMAF) friend I have is either still living off mom and dad in some form or is a sullen recluse with no will to achieve any greatness in their lives.

If you leave them here, growing up in a superficial society that places a high value on how special they look, they turn into narcissists in adolescence and then sullen fucks in adulthood when the looks fade. I've seen it time and time again.

The weird thing is this is only with WMAF Eurasians. The AMWF Eurasians all seem to be high achievers and have an overall more socialable presence in adulthood. I hadn't noticed it until I started browsing here but once you see it, it can't be missed.

>But, when i hear (well never hear only read) people like you trying to act hard saying i should be shot, i have to admit, it makes me awfully cross.

Then you're in the wrong place.
You'll be continually upset here.

You still get the odd nigger here and there but usually it's a high achieving one so he's not going to bother anyone.

I don't care about any of these threads or you. The internet does not determine how I feel about anything to do with myself and never will

Quite a few walking around wan chai I seen but it's wan chai I guess , keep them coralled in there. And seems like locals don't like niggers anyway, it the daughter race mixed I'm sure the local family would not allow it or shame her into Oblivion. Locals seem to be quite protective of their communities.

it's because asian culture is conformist
so it historically stamped out anyone trying to be different
you can't have creativity without independence

WMs are weak fathers who typically are garbage tier, think of the kinds of people who go to asia for sex tourism, they should be all exterminated
AMs are strong fathers who imprint good values

Dont worry gookbro, Id cut it off before spawning more insects

>WMs are weak fathers who typically are garbage tier, think of the kinds of people who go to asia for sex tourism, they should be all exterminated
AMs are strong fathers who imprint good values

AMs are strong fathers who imprint good values, this is true, but I would have to disagree a bit on the other point. Though you do get sex-pats in HK who end up staying, it is not the norm by any stretch.

To me, the main cause of WMAF Eurasian kids failure to launch seems to be from the self-view of themselves they grow up with. A self view that is reinforced by society here to the point where they develop a sort of "chosen one" mentality simply because they look a certain way.

Most of them will go overseas only for university and they're great teenagers but as soon as they go to university and get mistaken for a Mexican, Arab, Native American, or some other non-favoured race. Their self-esteem takes a nose dive and they often leave those countries to come back to HK where society can feed their egos again.

The bitterness they develop doesn't kick in until middle age when the looks start to go. You almost never see them after that.

Wan Chai is a different story. I was talking of high value residential areas like Jardine's Lookout or Mid-Levels.

I don't think the family would go so far as to disown their daughter for marrying a nigger. I know a few BMAF couples here through friends and the niggers in question aren't the very "niggery" type if that makes sense.

The Chinese are extremely pragmatic though. They'll accept a nigger if he brings an American/British or Canadian passport to the family.

Guaranteed replies
Nicely done WangLeeHom

Maybe we should just kill racemixers and racemixed alike

The only hapas I know who hate whites are ugly and had shitty beta white fathers. If they were full white theyd be blaming something else for their hideous existence.

Yeah I have no intention of raising kids here, it's way too convenient

I'm gonna stay for a couple of years to earn some cash and travel around a bit more, the fuck off back to Europe

I've seen enough expats stay here for 10+ years without a word of the language and whose mixed kids speak Canto most of the time, it's bizarre. I speak decent mandarin but fuck all Canto, need to get on it

And by too convenient I mean I want them to have to work for shit when they're young, I don't like the mindset that you expect me everything to be at your fingertips, it breeds useless people

I don't care anymore desu I usually spend 6 months in asia every year, 3 months in japan as a tourist and the rest in thailand, vietnam, china, etc

As a white man it basically becomes 6 months of sex, and I don't even have to pay for it. Just join local parties, dance a bit and be nice to women and you are usually set for the night.

After 6 months I'm completely fed up of asian pussy and go back home or to another eu country.

I try to imagine having a kid with an asian woman and having to carry them both around and bringing them back to europe lmao fuck that shit I already fuck them all as much as I want for free I'll let local chinks marry them and have kids

So what you’re saying is that white sexpats are improving the Asian gene pool and you are ungrateful insecure niggers?

That’s the takeaway message I got

This has nothing to do with Italy or not. While it's true that we have very little race mixing, my observation holds true. All people that mix have some sort of inferiority complex or behavior disorder. They are the lowest strata of any society. I'm fairly sure the asian anons have made a similar observation about asians that mix

No, whites have absolutely no effect on the gene pool because of its size, instead, female sexual liberation + no white patriarchy means white women are breeding the race out of existence. It's sad the white man is joining in.

90% of white women date white AFAIK and Kara boga is just a meme

I do not like the Chinese torturing animals I also do not like their women

>Are white men who are redpilled about the decline of the West but choose too marry and have children with Asian women, extremely beta?
you're obviously not the target audience OP is asking

There's lots of dipshit neutrals out there just doing whatever is convenient.

Asians have contributed a lot to progress, but nowhere near what Westerners have managed to achieve.

Racemixing is always a bad idea.

Italobro is right
Race mixers contribute to the global homogeneous ness

I said 'typically'
there will always be exceptions

but western parents are too tolerant, and in today's society that's a recipe for failure
it's not hard for the kid to fail when the father is a failure and supposed to be the strong pillar of the family

True, though the Mexicans and Arabs are outbreeding whites.

This, purge the Anglo-Saxons and Norman's from Britain.

There is no such thing as red pilled white who marries and has kids with an asian woman.

pleb I will raise them in an asian country.
All you arguments down the toilet.

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Nice fantasy which you wish was true, typical Asian bitch boy.
Fyi, my brother is married to a HK lady. His kids are growing up to be great, smart and successful people. He know plenty of European men in HK who doing the same.

If Asian males spent less time being bitter then they'll me a lil more desirable to the bottom of the barrel type of women.

This is such horseshit. You don't have enough long-term relationships with half-Asians to establish any of these assessments. You're just dribbling what you've distilled from a million uninformed WMAF threads.

That's not the point, actually. The point is, whites can have perfectly successful half-white children, but that enables white women to have half-white children of their own, and thus negates any arguments of social trust or welfare enabling.

Yes it is beta. If you are unironically redpilled and hate asian men, you should not be fucking asian women. At all. Jfc you guys are just asking for shooter children. If you are redpilled-lite, and just hate jews/blacks/brown people and believe whites and asians should rule the world together and mix, sure why not.