BLOODY HELL MATE

sbs.com.au/news/meet-sajid-javid-britain-s-first-home-secretary-from-an-ethnic-minority

Attached: Untitled.png (822x664, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoRRXkfLIkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A fine representative of modern native Brits.

Attached: It gets worse.jpg (900x750, 176K)

Oh look another paki

That's the next P.M.

Attached: 1428267614111.gif (375x304, 790K)

How long before Big Ben becomes a minaret and starts bonging out the call to prayer?

but thats not Jeremy Corbyn...

>harsh critic of anti immigration
oh wow who could have thought

this blatant tokenism has driven me to vote labour.

i'll be back once mogg assumes control

Labour are worse

Vote UKIP. I know voting third party is throwing your vote away, but it's all we can do nowadays

Bongland has gone total nigger.

Who the fuck appoints those people in places? Our ''democracies'' are so fucked nowadays and they're being arrogantly obvious because they've already diluted the voting base with so many immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=UoRRXkfLIkA

Quintessentially British

I would guess no later than 2020. Of course it will be a 'symbolic' gesture but it might as well be the toll of death for Nigel.

Attached: QB.png (230x212, 45K)

Mogg is a cuck and won't be taking control. He's too busy wanking himself off over the thoughts of May being Thatcher reincarnated.

>non-practicing muslim

KEK

This is what is called "lip service".

>Muslim is a race and saying otherwise is racist. Bigot.

I'd like to hear their reasoning behind "non-practicing muslim". Its almost like they're using Muslim like its a cultural bloc, strange how that isn't the case with the rape gangs though

>a non-practising Muslim
What?

Attached: 1461362461679.png (591x527, 527K)

A few weeks from now.

Attached: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (1767x1155, 437K)

Isn't that already happening?

Attached: UK.png (568x480, 297K)

> His other hero apart from Thatcher is Ayn
> Rand – he recounted once that he regularly
rereads the courtroom scene from her novel
> The Fountainhead, telling the Spectator he admired its description of “the power of the
> individual … sticking up for your beliefs, against popular opinion”.

Now let's see how much of this he "forgets"

Prime Minster, I'm JAVID

Attached: 3426.jpg (1920x1325, 267K)

>a non-practising muslim
so what the fuck does that mean? he gets to pretend he's a muslim for the brownie points but doesn't need to follow any of the rules?

He will defend englands second amendment.

Attached: Britbong constitution.jpg (800x500, 280K)

"I believe in everything written in the coran, but going to church every week is boring"

He has a pint and eats the odd bacon sandwich but he's still Muslim enough to try attract that minority vote.

The tokenism is pretty funny though. The Tories and Labour should set up a king of the ring match between their token Muslim pets. Winner takes all.

Attached: Bus Of Peace.jpg (620x388, 40K)

Attached: 1522296276254.gif (364x512, 135K)

Anyone got the one like that where it has a whole lot of towns?

You've lost the plot. Whenever something is going bad in the Brexit negotiations he always blames May and any good thing is a victory for the Tories.

Fuck me am I glad I left Bongland. I thought seeing Arabs was bad during the summers in "Whiteleys". Shit's gone spastic now in London.

I don't care at this point. My people deserve this, they're all evil fucking creatures to a man. A pestilence, a plague even, upon this planet. Arrgoant, pompous, disgusting, vile, primitive, primate like creatures. Fuck Britain, I look forward to the Islamic takeover of this shithole I once called my homeland. My ancestors built this dump, I wish they never fucking had. Ahh well I get to dismantle all of their hard work and the blood they spilled to defend this shithole, piece by fucking piece. And I'm going to enjoy every waking fucking second of it.

aren't you being too petty and sensationalist here?

Jeremy Corbyn is an extremely bad goy, he'll never be PM

Kek

>sajid-javid-britain-s-first-home-secretary-from-an-ethnic-minority
>first from an ethnic minority

Wrong, we have had 2 kike home secretaries.

Attached: Leon Brittan.jpg (600x402, 25K)

Attached: ahmed_hussen_sorospng.jpg (1130x1733, 274K)

both child molesters

Don't they have a very extensive history of jewish public officers that are also a middle east minority?

Mummy......

Attached: article-2592532-1CAE68E000000578-821_634x779.jpg (634x779, 98K)

Well, Britain is definitely fucked. It was a nice country while it lasted. It truly is the end of the world.

Good riddance

>britshits getting their just deserts and getting cucked by Pakis

lmfao

sweet!

Attached: britshitEdition.jpg (638x512, 109K)

>It truly is the end of the world.

just for you bong

Home Office is traditionally a hospital pass, though admittedly our current PM came from there

Attached: 1523879750602.jpg (500x666, 45K)

You must LARP as either Celt or Anglo-Saxon, it's your only hope user

Got to admit everyone doing this power stance is creepy but cool.

This is what happens when you think religion is antiquated. Most souls walking the Earth are doomed to Condemnation as they do not repent for their mortal sins.

Nah my family line is going to go extinct, a fate I share with the people of this land. Gott strafe England, death to the modern English. Death to America. Death to Israel. All glory to Hitler.

you realise the shadow home sec is a commie nig?

You hide your acts; like the Moon doth the Sun, shrouding terrestrial sins in darkness. But from the illuminating Eye of God nothing is hidden

It's the other way around

He pretends hes moderate but once enough muslims get into a power you'll see them all turn hardline Islamists

just nuke us

How long before you elect a nigger president and tear down your historical white monume- wait a minute

Britain is dead--absolutely no future.

Good riddance, what's left isn't worth saving.

"Gone spastic"
You're not from England, stop larping pedro. You're trying too hard to sound British.

Attached: lolRIP.png (639x1110, 254K)

Man i spent a week in london 2 years ago.

It's a very strange place. At one hand, there are propaganda posters everywhere, the native britons were all incredibly nice and of course lots of muslims being average muslims.
One of the first things i saw in that city was some paki bugging a guy in a suit for a cigarette, but the guy didn't have any, so the paki threw a milkshake at the guy.

Fascinating place. at one point found this very old muslim elder glaring at me with mad eyes.

Stared right back at him, fuck outta here with your shariah (((wisdom))))

But then the same day at night i smoked a joint with a spaniard and a swedish african, and we regaled stories of colonies, and the shitstorm that is africa.

Good times

>native britons
>nice
Death to them all. Crucify them.

i mean they were nice to me. very nice. almost... sickenly nice.

the only angry faces to see were the muslims, most britons seem to live in this blissful haze, unaware of their society crumbling.

British women laugh at the stupidest fucking things. They cackle like witches, drowned in their own blissful ignorance.

are you even white?

I spit on them all like I spit on my ancestors.

100% Northern/North Western European. Why the fuck would Abdul or his mates browse this place?

And many swedish women have this strange air of moral satisfaction. Like "we run the country better than anyone ever has". There is a mania amongst modern women.

Post tea set, faggot.

If you dont want it to hapoen to you, then you better figure something out.

Don't be a whiny cunt m8. britain has some based people from history. Henry VIII, Nigel Farage, Mosley, Rhodes, Wellington...

hating your fellow countrymen is allright, but never forsake your history.

Big uptick in open borders propaganda this last week or so

Build a wall around London when?

Attached: 1505659625409.png (879x755, 121K)

My great-grandmother had a nice tea set but she was German, so did my other great-grandmother. I'm not posting it though.
I spit on my ancestors for fighting so that I could suffer in this cesspit of a country. Fuck Britain and fuck the shit throwers in this country. Fuck the lot of them. I should have spat on my great-grandfathers grave for fighting for this country but I don't know where the fuck he's buried lmao

Guess the british need to payu reparations after the tower burned down. Free housing for immigrants NOW!

Attached: 1463454286053.jpg (499x499, 41K)

He believes you should behead infidels, but his knives got binned.

>'Conservative' party appoints a Paki critic of harsh migration policies to home secretary
What the fuck is the point in having parties when they are the same on 99% of policy that matters? It's just Red team vs Blue team for the plebs to rally around like soccer teams at this point

he will carry on the same policies,hes a tory with brown skin

the tories got accused of being racist due to the windrush scandal,so they mearly fired amber rudd and hired a brown for the job so they are now immune to racism accusations

Well you all are just on plain full metal suicide mode.
I love the not practicing Muslim. Doesn't your government realize all of the terrorist cells are supposed non practicing Muslims? They purposely hide their raging Muslim rabidness.

I swear to Christ you ukip brainlets are fucking everywhere
>Huhhh voting for the dead party will sure show those Conservatives to not be remainers and traitors!
No it won't you have a better chance of Labour destroying the country to get actual Conservatives in then the alternative happening

This country is fucking dead

brits let pakis fuck their underage daughters so this is not a big thing

DEMOCRACY
WAS
A
MISTAKE

And what voting in the something that has brought you to ruin is so intelligent.
You sound like the retards on my side of the pond that keep voting in the same two parties that have ruined us, and are continuing to do so.

Attached: DXCrWIwWsAALxpa.jpg (736x618, 88K)

>so they are now immune to racism accusations
as if. how's your uncle tom doing so far?

>Trump isn't globalist
LOL

Attached: 1523809757217.jpg (3888x4500, 3.7M)

You do realize that british is not an ethnicity, if you are born in UK you are british. Stop judging people by their skin tone or other false pseudo scientific notions like race. We are all human beings at the end of the day.

I feel you brother. Let's send some migrants to Israel man. Free peace and love. No borders.

>You do realize that british is not an ethnicity
yes it is, your bait really isn't helpful nor is it funny. I'm probably the only (You) you're going to get, kinda pathetic.

It's like May wants to lose the next election.

It's all well and good saying that but Germany is also being taken over.

Top kek

Abdul and his mates do indeed browse this place, they often post here, as you well know. Their chatter is Leftist-anti-white crap, but with that sign that a trained eye can see a mile off.

>THIS IS DONE BY A “CONSERVATIVE” GOVERNMENT
cuckservatives once more eternally BTFOed

Big ben is literally offline for repairs right now and wont bong again until the 2020s

Yeah but at least you guys got Trump. I agree he seems to be very much a globalist pet, but at least he is there. Who do you think Britain could / will ever have in that kind of role?

Our political system is much, much worse than that in the US. Fewer checks and balances - we're called a democratic dictatorship for good reason. And in 2-3 elections once british nationalists can never again win an election?

There's no option that doesn't involve an ethnic cleansing left anymore. I personally vote every currently serving and past serving police officer, judificary, or politician in every city with a muslim rape gang is treated as an honorary shitskin for those purposes as well.

The threat of Ukip votes literally got us brexit lol

Oi are you a tv license fine? Because you have fine written all over you!

Attached: lataus.png (565x726, 506K)

It’s just like They Live, you have to shut down the TV signal

fuck off Iranian backed Momentum we all know you consistently stump for that anti semite

>shitskin supports mass immigration to make the country more hospitable to himself

And then they are genuinely confused when people despise them

Do you teenage faggots even know what "globalist" means or are you just here for the le ebin banter?

Democracy only works if the majority of the population shares cultural, religious, blood ties.

It falls apart if you have a proportional system but don't do things like Israel where the system is designed to ensure Jews are always the overwhelming majority in their government, over represented compared to the general population.

The US works because of the electoral college which ensures that the majority white states can outvote shitskin hives like California and keep national integrity in the hands of the white majority. But other Western nations would be fucked if they had the demographics of the US because parliamentary systems will only give more power to shitskins over time.

These images are literally irrelevant when Trump is deporting millions each year you fucking retard.

>He is the hero Britain needs right now
>But not the one they deserve
>A silent protector
>A dark knight

Attached: 3885cbed54b0984f76892e6725a4c5c8c8d54a6cd8fa2ce08de1abd21fe2ebc5.jpg (1024x1547, 470K)