Abbas says Jews’ behavior, not anti-Semitism, caused the Holocaust

timesofisrael.com/abbas-says-jews-behavior-not-anti-semitism-caused-the-holocaust/

Is he right, Jow Forums?

Attached: oy vey.jpg (631x710, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtu.be/-3CMJRPBfcU
youtu.be/f4gP_pSOCz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give this man an award.

t. Islamic damage control
No one is surprised that sand niggers hate kikes
Heres something that shouldnt be news to you
FUCK BOTH, CUNTS

kys islamic fucks

this is like a Jow Forumsack doing PR, just can't help shooting himself in the foot. Truly, sub 85 IQ races need to be purged from the planet

snaggle tooth paki lover approves

Holocaust never happened

Based

holy fuck kill yourself faggot, stop embarrassing our country with your jew loving. i bet your dick is cut too.

Attached: israeliparasites.jpg (720x541, 85K)

a true partner for peace

show your flag.

Attached: jewstarving.jpg (499x800, 76K)

show your forearm

The completely burnt offering of jews didn't happen.
The holocaust of civilians in homes being burned alive after bombers dropped incendiary and nukes on their homes did happen.

You can only be kicked out of so many clubs and blame it on the clubs and not your own actions.

Christ, they were only back together for a few weeks and now this

Attached: images (99).jpg (243x207, 11K)

Every time you hear someone on Jow Forums say “kikes are causing all the worlds problems”
Remember that this is propaganda from Muslim imams that never had an education other than the Quran. The same imams that educate and indoctrinate most of the population of Arab countries.

Attached: zzzNoPosionGas.jpg (594x495, 59K)

fuck off kike

There was something in the air that night, Fernando.

Attached: Shlomocaust.jpg (1200x2203, 1.02M)

>believes the holocaust meme

based

Based

First they get back together after 35 years and now this? Based Swedes!

I'm not an imam, i'm not a sandnigger, and the crimes of the jew span longer than recorded history because they are the ones recording the history and lied about the past.

Attached: Ejected.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

>(((rambling)))

Nice choice of words

A you for you hsha

Attached: 1507194426143.png (1566x794, 1.16M)

Attached: 1506720093197.png (620x435, 359K)

Attached: 1500158056478.png (1200x674, 819K)

Attached: 1497138641976.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Attached: 1502154232934.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Attached: 1524251882429.png (512x378, 145K)

Attached: 1498559850369.png (1200x683, 705K)

Attached: 1512563771366.png (500x397, 291K)

This board is not the place for you, kike.

He's correct

Attached: 1525100502612.jpg (574x1024, 146K)

t. jew. kys faggot

I thought you meant Abba band said that by the title, lol

Islam not even existed when the Jews were at war with varies gentile.

The Best is part is that Islam, is less hostile to the jews then any non abramic religion would be.

Does JIDF really think this is going to work?

I mean we're so far passed the point of identifying Jewish parasites as a driving force of societal decay, the evidence is so in your face and blatantly obvious you'd have to be sub 100 iq not to notice it.

This isn't a choice between Muslims and Jews schlomo, this is whites taking their own side. If you're not in israel already stock up on Sun block and body armor cause you'll be moving there soon enough.

I support the growth of Australian-American friendship. We can work together to get rid of these filthy kikes so our children will have a safe world to shitpost in.

Attached: 61F9AD4E-953F-4B79-8BA0-4F901264AEE0-21186-000011A91EC41C41.jpg (463x1011, 184K)

>anti-semitism, a global constant for hundreds of years, happens without reason

Attached: 1509796482146.jpg (426x510, 41K)

Based

>muslim says sky is blue
>haha if you agree the sky is blue then you're just buying islamic propaganda!

Attached: JIDF goes to work.jpg (900x881, 156K)

Das right

The holocaust didnt happen.

Proof?

Exactly, there isn't any.

Do you have a non-phoneposting version of that image?

Phoneposters are faggots.

Sup ausbro. I like you guys better than leafs.

Attached: aus leaf.png (2300x1533, 476K)

Why are Amerifats on this board so desperate for approval from Aussies?

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Attached: 1524907893592.png (640x838, 967K)

Why are bongs so bitter and spiteful they talk shit to countries being Bros with one another?

Because everyone hates you for being pretentious cunts while living in a clownish part and parcel nightmarish bobby state.

Attached: Britbong_constitution.jpg (800x500, 264K)

>butthurt yank response
Like clockwork

Attached: 1525119182892.webm (480x360, 1.08M)

We will give him buckingam palace if u insist

>The average Yank

>Being so dense that you miss the hypocrisy in your own posts

Well we obviously dont want Iran to have nukes. Obama gave it to them for large private cash payments. Obama is also a muslim and hates Israel who certainly dont want Iran go have nukes because then Iran would be able to defend itself against the tyranny of Israel.

But either way we dont want Iran to have nukes. Theyre still an Islamic terrorist supporting country. I say after Iran nukes Israel then we nuke Iran then its all over

proof dinosaurs didn't impregnate your mother to produce you?

youtu.be/-3CMJRPBfcU

Attached: 1525121857831.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

"The Holocaust didn't happen" is a statement of 100% certainty, thus proof is required.

lmao the mad man is out of control, im expecting a lot of butthurt JIDF in this thread

Attached: IDF warriors.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

So, la Goblina has found a new job, huh?

0/10
Should I mention poor oral hygiene to match your low energy bait?

Thanks cunt

youtu.be/f4gP_pSOCz4

Attached: 1521469307962.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

>No YOURE mad!

lmao

JIDF are all over the board today, probably trying to subvert the goyim to wage their war with Iran for them

You literally are angry + the passive-aggressive "lmao" on top.

Attached: 1523274903470.webm (222x400, 2.95M)

you can't prove "non existence" of anything! you have to prove what exists/existed/happened, not the other way around... 6 million+ died, there has to be fields and fields of graves... to burn a body so that only ash remains takes more than 24h, so they would have to build (~3*365=1095 days the camps were in operation, 6 000 000/1095) =5480 furnaces, let me ask you, if there "are" so many of them, for what reason did they build "new replica furnaces" in Birkenau after the end of the war?

No because the hollercoast never happened.

They did indeed cooperate with hitler, but the holocaust never happened so he is only partially right.

I never said "prove the Holocaust didn't happen or else I'll assume it did happen". If I did say that, then you'd be correct, but that user explicility said that the Holocaust DID NOT HAPPEN, which implies absolute certainty. To have absolute certainty, he'd need proof...

>expelled out of European countries over a hundred times
>b-but today it's mudshit propaganda!
Shitty misdirection, Chaim.

>i bet your dick is cut too.
below the belt

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

What a fucking retard. Shooting himself in the leg.
Next time someone will cry that we don’t want peace, we will point at this.

Nah mate you're mistaken. It was ABBA, the Swedish band, that made those comments, not ABBAS.

Go back to hell you satan worshiper

O.K. explain me, how can you possibly prove that something did not happen? you expect him to produce videotapes of Birkenau 24*1095?

He made the claim, not me.

You technically can, by proving that you can't cremate that many people in such a short period in time.

Fuck off kike, you glow in the dark.

Attached: 1525176165321.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Of course you don't want peace, you've been the aggressor since your nation was founded.

No, it implies the holocaust happened which it did not. Jews did die, but due to starvation and sickness, mainly typhus, in times were germans themselves were starving and allies bombes traintracks making it even harder to supply the camps. But they were in camps because of their behavior. There were jews living in ghettos outside of camps as they didnt jew around. Ironically it is reported that allies firebombed the jewish ghettos withh the more based jews with priority and since the holocaust is normally a burned sacrifice of jews it were actually the allies that holocausted

Attached: 44C00725-4126-4070-BE17-898A21E3F5B4.jpg (859x1196, 206K)

Btw, the logistics aren't insurmountable at all. This isn't like asking to prove that some guy didn't cough on top of a mountain. This is asking to prove that a systematic extermination ordered by the top ranks of the Nazi government did not happen. Much different circumstances.

Support Pallies, but Hamas must be removed. Reason? Cooperation with (((Muslim Brotherhood))).

This

Greater Israel and peace don’t go hand in hand Shmuel. Stop pretending.

then by your logic no statement of sorts "...didn't happen" can ever be made without videographic proof and limitations to circumstances...

it's absolutely idiotic stance... "nothing happened before proved that it did happen" is much more logical

holy shit he did not

Except proof has been provided in favour of the Holocaust happening. That's accepted as the status quo until you can provide contradictory evidence.

>we don’t want peace
We did a lot to try and get peace, but at some point you have to realize that peace isn’t always an option.
>you were always the aggressor
So far we didn’t really start a single war, even in our preemptive Attack in 67, the Arabs have committed an act of war prior to it.

Facts and truth aren't propaganda

the statement of your design has many factoids to be proven as well... I concur that theoretically it is possible as is that aliens did it, but there is no proof of intent of systematic extermination, no proof of such orders by any ranks and no proof of such capability.

The accepted idea is that the Holocaust happened and there's a body of evidence to support that. If you say "the Holocaust didn't happen" then you must have proof to substantiate your claim

>Except proof has been provided in favour of the Holocaust happening.

Yeah it was proven with DNA testing wasn't it... oh no... wait now.

except only evidence has been provided and not proof! those are quite different things. and all of the evidence of the opposite was suppressed. the papers of Nuremberg trial explicitly stated that it has to be assumed "it happened" and no possibility of "it didn't happen" was ever evaluated.

regardless, there is a ridiculous amount of proof of falsification of such evidence, at least 90% of "holocaust tattoos" are fake, all the soap stories and human skin lampshades... murder roller-coasters...? wtf? where they on shrooms when they came up with those stories?

Prove it without sourcing (directly or indirectly) the Nuremberg trials, which accepted shrunken heads and testimony produced from torture as evidence.

well "the accepted idea" was that Saddam has WMD too... it means nothing... if they ever say "it's so because I say it is" you can be sure they are lying...

I'm not saying it did happen and I'm not saying it didn't happen

A guy said "the holocaust didn't happen", I asked for proof and the Latvian guy went off on me. The Holocaust is accepted as truth. If the evidence is bogus, then it should be easy to refute.