Every time you feel bad for your country, remember that the average salary here is $500

Every time you feel bad for your country, remember that the average salary here is $500.

Attached: 1798338C-6837-4AEA-9399-AC8EA9EEB98F.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

But you are white. I was in your shithole there were no niggers you fagget. I recommend you stay poor

Are we?
We are Baltic Slavs.

Ever heard of SkyWay?

your white by american standards

500 gross?

We have something bigger ahead of us than just lust for money. We fight for an idea, Dimitriy.

Yeah.
Personally, I earn much more, but what people around me probably see on their bank account is $400

I dont care what you are. Your skin is white. Your people are glonds with non brown eyes. Keep it that way. Stay isolated from the west. Dont be friends with americucks

Behavior matters. And Slavs can behave like niggers at time. Just google „Russian road incidents“ or something.

Blonds*

But you dont got niggers and jews pushing homosexuality.

Well i make 1200$ and were not 3rd world, fml

Attached: that sucks.jpg (653x477, 191K)

holy shit are there any jobs or only sucy fucky 5€?

who is this semen demon

Slovenia is EU and near Austria/Germany, so you’re naturally somewhat better off

>average salary here is $500.
Damn that's nice, maybe I should move to white russia

average salary don't mean much when the prices are low, as long as you don't travel/

No clue how regular people survive.

I am a remote finance/IT consultant, so my reality is different

But I feel very sorry for my fellow Slavs

A month?
Is it cheap to live there?
Do you live in a house or commie block?

this
Average salary in Bulgaria is 700$.
No niggers except US and UK tourists.
Do freelance online via UpWork or any other platform
Make $5K+

Profit?

It is low IQ proof. And you live like a Kang

Sometimes you want to afford a decent home, or a proper car, or electronics. Or see the world, yeah.

At least you dont have as much churkas as we do.

Yeah I can get drunk every weekend and go on vacation in summer but thats about it

RARE
A
R
E

It is very cheap in comparison to USA. You can survive a week easily with $100

But we’re still poor and most stuff has shit quality.

here it's $200

>tfw mexican minimum wage is 5 american dollars

:(

Of which you have to share 0$ with Achmed, so it's not that bad.

According to stats from a few years ago, half of the French population could not face a 500$ emergency.

Yeah, we’re so underdeveloped not even niggers want to live here

Should I laugh or cry? That’s the question

>brown eyes
In 100 years blue eyes will be extinct. (They appeared 7000 years ago so just a novelty really)
Green eyes will be 50% less then now

Both my grandmothers have blue eyes and went almost blind in their 50s saved by expensive operation. Blue eyes are handicap if you don't live in a forest.

Its actually 200$, who da fuck are you trying to fool?

Yeah but food has to be cheap as fuck, 15 bucks is probably enough for the week

The French can afford to spend everything they earn instantly, since they will be fed and sheltered even if they lose all income

You're pretty much the Whitest country on earth. Your economy will improve when the political system changes (as it eventually will). At least you'll still be a White nation when that happens.

that stat seems horrendous and i refuse to believe it

Я из Mинcкa, дepeвeнщинa

This would not be an issue without the cancerous multinationals exploiting the misery of humanity

low quality stuffs are dirt cheap but since we are in the middle of literally two giant states and are properly jewed by globalized economy we also have international level goods here and average joe can't afford them. Like we can buy cheap android phones that look like iphone and we can also buy real iphones here. Most people will have to sell their land or gold, whatever to be able to afford the iphone.

Politics in Belarus don’t move anywhere. They call us “Europe’s last dictatorship” for a reason

Everyone stopped caring.

Only a tad higher in Latvia actually.

Food in all Easter Europe costs more the in US. Poor people survive by babushka farming tomatoes and onions for salad with home made samagon/rakija

It's not multinationals, it's the Belarussian elite.

I literally make more than double in NEETbux

whats slovenia like to live in looks spectacular?

Every time you feel bad for your country, remember that the average Tax rate here is 50%.

Dunno, but highly ethnic homogenous society usualy are more quite and nice place in terms of social relationships 'n' shiet.

I know.

I wonder what makes such a difference. It’s not like Belgian NEETs are twice as productive as Belorussian workers

Oh really? Here its around $427!

$1800/month autism bux here.

My diet has to consist of basically all-bran and oats for fiber, chicken for and milk for protein, and olive oil for fats, and a multi-vitamin.

Fruits/Veggies are too expensive.

Oh well at least I can hit my lifting calories/macros goals with the cheap food.

Does your employer pays "social payments" for each emplyee he have?

Dunno

Maybe we’re not niggered by niggers, but we nigger each other instead

thats nothing to be proud of

I see your brain was already shited upon by the globalist ass. Its okey for white people to act agrresive and with no regard for one's oun life. Its called having balls. Something most whites in the west no longer have.
You can play with granades as a national passtime if you bread enough babies with your wife it doesnt matter in the long run.

Do you keep carp in the bathtub?

How much does a Ray-Ban 2140 and Dior Sauvage 100ml cost at Nepal?

Yeah but does that get you a place to live?

I make 30k a year and can't afford a studio apartment

Its really chill, no niggers, nature is nice and around every corner, low crime rate, people are friendly and like to drink, drugs are easy to get, everything is close

I earn 30k as well, so, yeah, I live the good life here

The average Belarusian doesn’t

The daughter you will never have because you will die an autistic virgin who only plays video games.

are u a legit consultant or meme cosultant ?

ive never been to europe but its the only place ill go will be the balkans seems seriously underrated corner of the world

>autism
>giving a shit about physical appereance
Autism.

Attached: 1444888208896.jpg (310x310, 107K)

a house in a village in the Balkans is around 1-5K USD
My apartment in the capital was 100K USD

Jesus, I'm already over $60K this year.

Atleast you're akinny!

Understand. Being American out weighs any of the costs these people said.

>Or having a nigger rape your wife, or watching gay propaganda on tv, or eating sugared plastic, or having my entire race genocided for profits so i can shove a cucumber up my ass

that's for Christmas only

Ray-Ban 2140 Rs. 19,890
Dior Sauvage 100ml Rs. 13,165
Google is your friend
also POO!

>I make 30k a year and can't afford a studio apartment
how the fuck?
do you want to buy or something?

Belarus is still probably better than Canada. Fuck this place.

Yeah but the souther youll go in balkans the worse it gets.

One million rupees

>Politics in Belarus don’t move anywhere. They call us “Europe’s last dictatorship” for a reason
I know. But it inevitably will change eventually.

Mountain POO insulting pajeet

Attached: easy-rider-o.gif (320x178, 3.35M)

100k gets you a huge apartment here kek

One of my best friends came from Minsk to escape military after his best friend who was a couple of years older died in an training accident.
He is a bit of a retard but I love him all the same.

Mine is 80sm.

That's because you send all your best and hardest workers abroad. If Mexicans didn't flood the US then you could have been the South American version of China. American business would have invested in your infrastructure and created mass amount of jobs and resources for manufacturing and tech.

Slavs are white, and Baltics... how are Baltic people not white? You glow in the fucking dark. Also, your wages are low but so is your cost of living, here our wages are all over the place and shit keeps getting more expensive. "Inflation" and taxes etc rises higher than wages and pensions every time, and we have a huge welfare bill to pay out to people who don't want to work at all.

test

Hello, my wife is Belarusian from Hrodna/Grodno

Attached: 1521095134772.gif (275x206, 1.08M)

>He thinks online price is equal to store price.

>19890, 13165 Nepali currency
Will get 2 of them each here at that price.

enjoy your fake branded goods. lol

Imagine if we spend all our money to help fellow Europeans instead of African shitholes.

Yes,
But the Belgian wagecuck worker's who pay my bills are twice as productive
They live a meaningless existence wich only contains working like a slave and paying taxes

I work for government and earn 150$ and pay 100$ to rent an apartment in a commie block. So i left with 50$ to survive a month which is pretty easy actually. I'm living in Minsk, so in countryside they earn even less but have their own *chata* (homes).
Good points: I got free STEM education, don't pay for medicine (but free hospitals are total shit), no need to own a car (you can fare dodge on public transportation), internet-freedom is much better comparing to all neighbor countries.

Gibs never solve anything.
But some foreign help to hang most of our corrupt politicians will do.

>A rural house for 1-5k USD
u wot?

Just going by average salary doesn't mean jack shit. It doesn't matter if you don't make much money if everything is scaled down in price too.

Wow. You really are like niggers. So you'd swap your country, culture and future legacy for an i phone and a vw golf.

Visit /fa/ sometimes numbnuts.

I used to live with 50$ a month when I was a student in Uni. Which was hell.

Why are you naming your character after videogame barbarians

Is Belarus perhaps the least thought of country? I mean, African and other shitty places get attention because theyre pet projects of liberals and places for the Chinese to exploit. But I know very little about Belarus. Is it still ruled by a dictator? Why is it so ignored and quiet on the international stage?

your villages*

I paid the yearly fare so I only paid for 10 months.
Only 1900 Belarussian Rubles!