America hate thread

All the evil degenerate shit there is in the world was created by america.
Wallstreet is in america
Hollywood is in america
The dollar is an american currency
Who bombed europe to dust in ww2? America
Who created the first muslim terror cell to fight the soviets in afgan?
Who normalised homosexuality and drugs theough thier culture?
Who started more wars than there are stars in the sky?
Who created Nigger music from jazz to rap?

Attached: IMG_0872.jpg (800x800, 79K)

preach, brother

Attached: 1482692109831.png (1600x1600, 406K)

Attached: 1523800843584.jpg (2435x1044, 630K)

nice

we’re going to get the third great awakening rolling here real soon, just you wait

They're your pets. Why don't reign them in for a change and give everyone a break?

Attached: Captain Mutt.png (1308x786, 291K)

You stupid nigger. America existed long before israel did

Fuck off, Mohammed.

What will happen mcdolnalds will run out of rat poison to serve?

I wonder gow your autorities would react if they knew you insulted a jew on the internet

Don't pretend like you lads (Jews if you are going to pretend not to know) don't control them. You've held the reigns since the late 1800s.

I mean fair play for cucking them into bank rolling you for decades and all that but its time to take responsibility. The only reason why blacks and women were elevated to a place of equal standing is because Jews wanted more taxpayers to tax in order to fund the construction of a Jewish state.

>Israeli kike blaming America for his race's degenerate subversion

>proxy fag too afraid to use his real flag bcs he knows his country would get shitposted
>uses Israel flag to try and rustle the jimmies of Americans
>cries profusely from his refugee camp in Eurostan

I just want to be friends with you, online Jow Forums pals ;__;
Why can't we all work together to fix this country and get rid of the kikes?

Attached: 8A0E3C86-9584-4EB8-A619-38EC406FCF35-22560-00000CFB54614389.jpg (960x650, 81K)

Gee... such greatest ally you are.

>normalised
yeah, youre a uk cunt. kys ahmed

I don’t care if white Europeans make America hate threads, I really understand
But fuck off, kike

Attached: 5E242422-AFFE-444D-810E-A78A40CE9EB9.jpg (645x729, 133K)

You get put last in the oven.

You act like a liitle kid. You americans embody all things globolist, corporatist and antiwhite postmodernist degeneracy yet you cry its all the jews fault. And then you continue watching hollywood movies and eating fast food.

You were saying walking diabeetus?

Attached: IMG_0875.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

If you want to know why you people have been expelled, pogromed, and Holocausted throughout human history, in country after country, just look into who runs Wall Street, the entertainment industry, and Hollywood. Look at those surnames on the Disney/Goldman Sachs/CNN/New York Times executive boards.

There were no ovens.

No fuck you meme flag.

If I had your country I’d be memeflagging

Attached: 027A684A-601D-4A31-BB94-01C8BB31FBEA.jpg (800x800, 125K)

You subhumans consumed it. You didnt say no mr shekelberg we wont consume your product because its immoral or unchristian or un fucking human. You spread your ass shoved the rainbow dildo in it and then destroyed every single country on earth who resisted it.
Thats the big truth you faggets have no enemies on earth today. You have humanity by the balls to asimilate into your globalist consumer market.

You are amerifat. Its showing

You are the real kikes. Fight yourself to save the world.

So if you acknowledge that, I don't know why your hatred is directed at average Americans and not the American kike vermin.

If enough based Jews like you take a stand against the Western kikes, a lot of us may start to reassess our antisemitism. There are Michael Savages and Matt Drudges, but they are few and far between.

>muh jewish state
Tell me mucky charms if the jewish state is so important and powerful then why did non of the rich influentual kikes leave europe or the states to settle there? Rotshits, cockafellers, morgans all live in america and western europe or ad i like to call it american post war occupied territories.

Attached: AB7DCC64-1C63-45BD-9517-C27F4ED265B2.png (1200x1200, 72K)

>the jews must save my helpless manchild ass from the west.
You can defeat the jews without exiting your moms basement. Just stop consuming everything. Jews go bankrupt and jump off thier new york skyscrapers.
Its you stupid average americans who gave them that power over yourself. You are worst than kikes. You are the traiters to the white race and doomed it all.

Attached: jews_in_action.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

>being given the choice not to consume the poison

That's not how it works, Chaim. You can't just say "change the television channel" when every television channel is spewing the same diarrhea. Being right or left wing is simply a matter of rejecting or ascribing to the current "righthink," the current zeitgeist, the current set of acceptable opinions and positions presented to us by the powers that be.

New York City was Israel before Israel

Attached: dingding.webm (480x320, 511K)

Based Israel, the west will defend you at any cost against those lying iranians. Netanyahu set the fucking record straight yesterday. Burgers are just mad that you own them.

Unironically true, kikes are USA's hate fodder

Morgan wasn't a Jew. He was just a Zionist. My great grandfather was one of the most prolific Zionists in the UK but he was still Anglican.

Rich Jews aren't leaving until the shit hits the fan here. You can already see the process in action in France. More and more Muslims come in, more and more Jews are leaving for Israel. The richer ones live in better areas and don't have to leave as soon.

Working class and middle class jews are simply the fodder sent to carve out an existence in Israel and preserve it until the time for the rich ones to move there arrives.

Attached: the chosen.jpg (1242x974, 292K)

No. It is the capital of most american buisnesses and corporation. Wallstreet is there. You amercans were the first to get the bright idea to print money without it being equal to a weigt in gold

Is that an American? You know i think it's funny that burgers never came up with their own memes, they just rehashed the original amerimutt memes, with how amerimutts there are you'd think there would be more creativity.

Attached: 1523586637640.png (500x449, 136K)

with how many americans there are*

I am not saying chande the television channel you walking toilet. I say turn the tv off completly.

Attached: a_jew.webm (480x360, 598K)

Jew trick day again !!

Attached: 18723051_951852511621348_8512772991971491840_n.jpg (750x422, 69K)

Sounds like victim blaming to me desu.

Its the other say around. America wants to have a war so thier military industrial complex gets manufacturing orders. So the us government askes a meme country that they basicly oun and finance to make it as if we ask them to start the war not that it was thier idea.

Attached: White American couple.png (1556x652, 769K)

The rich will never move in here. Is only purpose my country has is to start endless shit in the middle east for our american sponsers. We are like the the goon a policeman sends into a bar to start a brawl so they can close the place.

And yet you continue to use the internet. Stop using thier serveces make them go broke.

In china when they had a drug broblem they executed both the dealersand the users.

>society should be reformed
>YET YOU CONTIUE TO PARTICIPATE IN SOCIETY
>I am so intelligent

Attached: 62649406-2496-4D54-AED9-6985ACB37B96.jpg (588x823, 117K)

Attached: 498CC2B6-CF7F-41E3-85E7-5252CC4D2A94.jpg (2048x1441, 2.02M)

KYS tripfag kike

You're lucky boomers are still alive or your shithole wouldn't have funding

Fuck the United-Mutts of Amerimongrel. And fuck le_baseddonald too.

Attached: amerimuttshillingforamerigga.jpg (1200x695, 110K)

Attached: 8520997C-EA61-4DFB-B134-4EF28A699E15.jpg (1024x519, 86K)

lol looks exactly like donald trump

I am lucky your capitalist masters exist or my country would get your military budget that a lot of coutries.
South korea resieve financial aid from you fat fucks but you dont say sk controls you.

>Le based cartoon frog picture
Your race is being genocided and you concider this fighting back against the bad guys?

Americans are so mentaly perverted that they concider consuming corporate garbage a social activity.
Please participate in society talk to people in your community. Help around. Maybe you will also finaly get laid.

>All the evil degenerate shit there is in the world was created by america.
define degenerate, pal
>Hollywood is in america
best damn movies in the world, we're proud of it.
>The dollar is an american currency
no fucking shit, and it's the gold standard of the world.
>Who bombed europe to dust in ww2? America
They started it. even if they didnt, there were mass atrocities being commited against human kind that had to be stopped.
>Who created the first muslim terror cell to fight the soviets in afgan?
You got your answer in the question, The Muslims.
>Who normalised homosexuality and drugs theough thier culture?
We're not puritans any more, they arent real problems.
>Who started more wars than there are stars in the sky?
There are billions of stars in the sky. There hasnt even been a billion wars on earth.
>Who created Nigger music from jazz to rap?
black people, and the music isn't bad. Miles Davis is talented. Kanye West represents some of the highest musical talent of modern times.

seems to me you just are full of hate and have nothin good to say. My mom always use to tell me, ***, if you don't have nothing nice to say, then dont say nothing at all. its bad grammar but the point of what she had to say is ritght. just keep your mouth shut, this kind of stuff is rude.

Sounds like you're jealous of our power and prestige. We'd bomb Europe to dust again if we could. We bombed Syria for gassing their own citizens. Europeans let theirs get gang raped in the street. They're in need of a good bombing.

I agree, we suck and deserve to die

Not Jews, Zionists.

Amongrelica is an over 100 years old project to create a perfect host for the ashkenazi parasite. It was an absolute success.
They created the ultimate underclass mob specimen - the Amerimutt, el goblino. This creature is sufficiently productive despite its relatively low average intelligence necessary to avoid spread of dangerous ideas. The fact that said mongrel is managably docile undeterred by the present negro admixture is a major achievement.
The Amerimutt is a long awaited guarantee of safety and undisturbed dominance for the ashkenazi jew.

Attached: 1517328054490.png (590x1176, 896K)

Why do you think they import niggers into europe? They want to turn europeans into mutts just like them. Its like the jewish legend of the golem. The perfect slave race.
this faggot believes all the cancer they released upon the world is a good thing.

Chances are that the Kike's school ran on a British English system. Many in Lebanon do that as well, since Mutt English isn't really English.

>muslims created muslim terrorism
Next you say 9/11 was done by muslils

Attached: IMG_0876.jpg (560x420, 48K)

Can't argue with that. Besides, most americans tend to be obnoxious and completely lack common courtesy.

>All the evil degenerate shit there is in the world was created by america.
>Wallstreet is in america
>Hollywood is in america
>The dollar is an american currency
>Who bombed europe to dust in ww2? America
>Who created the first muslim terror cell to fight the soviets in afgan?
>Who normalised homosexuality and drugs theough thier culture?
>Who started more wars than there are stars in the sky?
>Who created Nigger music from jazz to rap?]
>joos.

Checked
Imagine that, the beast agrees with a jew.

You arenot human. You are a frankenstein monster created by a board of ceo's in some high skyscraper. You are the ideal goy. Entertainment replaces religion for you. Eating is a form of recretion for you. You concider consumerism to be an achievement in life. You destroyed humanity.

You . . . Fucking . . . Shills , whose the hell thought this was a fucking brilliant idea for a bait thread

oven

Oven sales are up

back to /reddit/

oven

>theough
>thier
Are your bots now programmed to make obvious typos?

How’s your foreskin?

You fuckers have been the problem , for thousands of years people have hated Jews and tried to kill them , though out different civilizations, cultures , all through time , you guys keep fucking with people and you fucks play the victim card . . . Go fall in a oven

Attached: 1524405413158.jpg (723x599, 62K)

That's all true, but since america is run by the jews, they all should be rounded up and executed.

Nice bait thread

>boo-hoo-hoo they won't put boots on the ground in syria
>Waahhhhh they made peace with n. korea
>Woe is me, the tears are flowing
>think of the 66,000,000,000

>Jews call themselves white when convenient to hide themselves
>Jews call themselves American when convenient to hide themselves
>Jews call themselves Jews when it's convenient to hide themselves
The people who are literally the snake hiding in the tall grass.

Attached: DF7D159C-4F80-47BC-BFAC-E24CEFBA500F.png (1600x900, 313K)

ISRAEL NOOOOO

That's an interesting perspective.

Did western culture die because of jews, or did jews just take advantage of an already dying western culture?

Jews are the parasitic race, but how can a parasite attack you when your immune system is strong? That happens when you're old and your immunity starts dying off.

This is true. Normie's greed enslaves them.

Pretty sure jews don't own every site on the internet and certainly not Jow Forums Chaim

why are you hating on your creation? the perfected goyim?

Attached: 1524943071296.png (889x889, 913K)

literally every single thing you listed was done by the jews

Attached: (((man))).png (336x380, 294K)

>Jewish flag
Why are you being so obvious today?

I should have been born in Britain

At least they arent even trying to hide they are from the JIDF these days...

It was always obvious anyway when the jews started posting.

Attached: bikini.png (586x1423, 327K)

>the kikes push for an anti american thread
no fucking shit you oven dodgers push for this shit.

Mutts and kikes are the same race.

Attached: 1510692510888.png (777x777, 448K)

Schlomo do you keep foreskins as trophy every time you bite another child?

Take it to int or bant.
Otherwise enjoy the ban you thread spamming faggot.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

You mean wasps and kikes 2bh