BASED IRAN!!

twitter.com/JZarif/status/990979981600870400

When did you realize Iran was so based?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 4.12.10 AM.png (1258x1692, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtube.com/watch?v=4RBMu4zcqvQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_the_Near_East
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish we could go back to the time before Jow Forums started sucking sandnigger cock all day long

>t. jidf

>b-b-but they also hate der jews so they must be based

Hopefully Trump still holds the reins of power and can deescalate the situation.

Fuck that let them have at it. The goal is to prevent entry and settlement in the west. As long as they are weakening one another its a win. Of course Europeans arent very good at the first part.

kys mountain jew

Literally the only thing that matters is opposing the Jews. I'm sick of being Israel's slave, anyone who wants to fuck up my slave master is based.

>replacing one slave master with another
Hitler wrote a book on that

That fucking cartoon bomb picture. Jews really don't think much of goyim intelligence do they?

Attached: IMG_0185.jpg (680x544, 49K)

The European leaders are in on it, If they wanted to close EUs borders they could do it in a week. Ending the whole syrian war would remove the cause of to migrate for many MEs in the first place.

you should have seen Bibis speech yesterday. he was channeling Trump sooooooooooooo much

As a Christian I will convert to Islam if Iran attacks Israel and puts us all out of our misery

The whole thing is fucking cartoonish. I know how most people feel about the Iran deal but it’s just way too convenient that Israel claims they have this info NOW.
It’s the most jewish thing ever

this..

Im fucking tired of these pussy cross worshipers doing nothing but turning cheeks as the kikes and their communist devil slaves humiliate all christianity worldwide without retaliation.

what a weak pussy religion

it's that fucking Scofield bible
burn it!

>sandnigger cock
iran is aryan, its just that history took the wrong turn all thanks to ameriniggers and mudshits won
kys

Back when Jow Forums was (((white)))????

Attached: When you troll a celebrity into getting arrested.jpg (474x298, 22K)

hol on. hol on. hol on

HOOOOL ON

so u been sayin

*smacks lips*

that african americans have a higher average IQ than aryans?

DAS RITE

WE WUZ KANGZ WHILE WHITE BOI WAS STILL IN CAVES

Attached: 1493917764026.png (496x125, 3K)

hello there schlomo

that's like bragging about qualifying one position ahead of your rival and then crashing in turn 3 while he takes pole with a massive lead

>if you dont suck my mutilated sandnigger cock you suck sandnigger cock
>jewish intelectuals

>That cartoon
shouldn't the different % stages be measured according to the fuse, not the body of the bomb?

>ad hominem attack
>lmao BASED
this

Attached: BASED.png (632x464, 53K)

Kys kike

>jew
>trying to spin Lynn stats against Aryans
Now I have seen it all

But, Israel's our greatest most bestest ally

BTFO

CRAWL TOWARDS ME
DON'T TOUCH YOU PANTS

They engage in a dialog with whoever engages and have no allegiance to Western lefties. The ones smart enough to navigate foreign policy aren't turned away.

must be nice living in your homogeneous paradise.

Anyone adhering to sharia, even if they’re powder white, is an animal and deserves swift slaughter. Mohammadanism is terminal societal cancer.

Persian women refugees when

You really want pale, dark-haired, dusky-eyed, sexually-repressed, subservient young women flocking desperately into your arms?

I miss 2005 when we would post dead US soldiers on /b/ and laugh.

>t.medpackhazar
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHH

Aryans aren't sandniggers squareanon. Anyone that fights kikery is good in my books.

Attached: 中华人.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Attached: ra,classic_tee,x2000,9ec0d5 0d26d5c715,front-c,325,112,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 64K)

>muh based shitskin!!!
>muh based muslims!!!

What is even the reason for hating Israel?

Israel was the last ally of Apartheid South Africa. Israel was one of the few allies of the Serbians during the civil war. Israel warned Europe multiple times to not take in so many muslims. Israel deepened their relations with Myanmar after the Rohyngya massacre(they actually sold them weapons).

>b-b-b-b-buh muh unfounded conspiracy theories!!

This is why Right-wingers are losing. You are incapable to adapt your ideology to modern times. You prefer to keep your centuries old prejudices instead of looking at things without bias.

And by doing this you do your liberal master biding. You want to destroy the last vestiges of a nationalist, deeply right-wing, state. So you can replace it with feral sandniggers that despise you (western white men).

>Hehehehe loolololol fuck sandniggers guys!!!!!
>Let's start 10 wars in their area so they all flood Europe as refugees!!!!!!!! Based Israel btw
t. 80 iq good goy murimutt

why not both?

>Kikeland
>right-wing
LMAO

Attached: faggots.jpg (900x505, 114K)

Attached: Wikileaks.jpg (750x809, 103K)

Found some sandnigs.

>doesn't understand Christianity.
Embarrassing.

>the manipulative political elite and its lackeys of country x are so based
This funny episode just keeps reoccurring. It's almost like people aren't very smart.

>a picture of a fag parade means anything

Israel is ruled by a right wing party. Israel is deporting all their niggers. Israel has a tight, race based, immigration system. Israel supports monetarily far-right parties in Europe.

when i realised they are the only country that Israel still considers a threat
youtube.com/watch?v=4RBMu4zcqvQ

Attached: IDF warriors.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

Israel warned Europe multiple times to not take in so many muslims.

Attached: 1394375230684.png (625x311, 331K)

>starts bloodest wars in human history
>hijack every political movement since XIX
>keeps humanity in povetry
>infect all with incurable STDs
>reduce average IQ with fucked up education and degeneracy

10/10, still want put in GULags gas chambers again

>Israel deepened their relations with Myanmar after the Rohyngya massacre(they actually sold them weapons).

Yet Israel sells billions of dollars worth of high tech weaponry to Azerbaijan which uses them to murder Christian Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh.

Attached: 1523389466815.jpg (381x511, 65K)

yes please

That is the opinion of a literal who from Israel. It is literally cherrypicking.

>ameriniggers and mudshits are the reason why iran is a shithole
Welp, your half right, Achmed.

Attached: why-your-culture-is-shit.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Every day I wake up and feel a sense of pride that our great Iranian people have yet to succumb to the Jewish rat. The Kike filth casually threaten to Nuke Tehran and kill millions upon millions of decent people, all based on a pack of lies, all rooted in creating the 'greater Israel' without opposition, to further solidify and self-sustain their unwelcome presence on the Earth. Our spirit will be unshaken by this chamber escapee and his literal demonic kin. If the Jew doesn't want an Iran with nukes, it is going about it the wrong way with this fiasco, indeed. Bottom line, don't trust a Jew even once. He will get his mut lapdog to cut your throat in a heartbeat and inject your people with poison and filth. Jews are the common enemy of every race on Earth even to themselves. Maniacal, self-destructive, psychopathic, pure evil.

Attached: smells like chicken.gif (280x280, 606K)

go to fucking hell you rootless parasite

Atleast we have mother's that love us you filthy kike vermin

>aryan
No tard Persians are aryan. Iranians are half breed semites

Most Iranian professionals end up being surgeons, doctors, engineers, lawyers, business owners, developers. How is life trying to pass off as a Swiss you little jew fuck?

we don't need to be estimated by a filthy Mutt, we are what we are, the reality is Semites hate our guts, arabs, kikes, and their Urukai lapdog mutt called user ID:a60tfrbA who licks his Jewish overlord's dirty sheister every morning. American's have a 90% Mexibean-nigger army.

>doctors, engineers

Attached: 1496516362079.png (664x606, 868K)

iranians are really dumb as shit though. i work with one and they're borderline retarded.

The whole presentation is a fucking lie to start a war with Iran fuck that war mongering kike.

There have been wars in that region for literally 2000 years well before the inception of the West.

Brainwashed much?

Attached: index.jpg (276x182, 8K)

>MUH 84 IQ MEME

Attached: 1524003903077.png (649x248, 14K)

>borderline retarded
>no pavements because nobody walks anymore

Attached: 6579.jpg (600x800, 125K)

Fuck you I have been arguing against a war with Iran since 2006 it's fucking sheer idiocy. We bombed Iraq for 12 yeas after a full scale invasion and that was a fucking shit show. WMD you say? Where have I heard that fucking lie before.

I don't want us to "support" Israel or Iran. Let them settle their own squabbles. I also know that not taking a side is by default pro-iran because unlike Israel they don't need to leech off us to survive

nope

middle eastern people literally invented civilization. the shia are based. sunni islam is the problem.

Why is hating sandniggers means you're a jew?
Show your real flag btw

Iran isn't asking to be supported by you, its your country carrying the fucking Jew on its back and its your dumb as shit people crying out for a war with a country that's only crime is resisting your banking conglomorates, your filthy culture, your soulless ambition for globalism. We will never give in to the Kike, we don't give a shit about your holohoax and it doesn't work as a justification for nuking millions of our decent people. How about fuck off stay on your side of the fence and don't support these evil Jewish and keep them well away from infesting what sovereign governments are left in the Middle East.

>meme flag
>hate our guts
Weird because the only Arab nations who doesnt like you is Saudi Arabia and UAE

It means shut the fuck up Brazil mind your own business and does this board even apply to your shitrace, shouldn't you be raping and skinning some monkeys in the jungle somewhere pablo

imagine defending jews

Yep
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_the_Near_East

>(((whines in neutrality)))

Attached: 1489861517954.jpg (568x800, 124K)

>literal
>literally
try to avoid sounding like a kike next time my man

Yeah Saudi Arabia, you are their bitch, you are also Israel's bitch, your people are passed around like a fuckdoll by these Semites and Iran has nothing to do with it. You are their literal lapdog, filth.

kek subhuman shitskin talks about shitrace, you people are some of the most inbred creatures in the world :)
also you have to go back to your shithole if it's so great

Based Bibi

This

I know they aren't. I know they don't need us, unlike Israel.

Ha, based Swiss. Jow Forums will fight to protect innocent Muslim Jihadi's who torture and behead thousands every day. They love Muslims so much—this is now a Muslim board.

Saudi Arabia still believes in the 6 million

>british
>you, your
>ignores the fact that the british govt does the same fucking thing and is in bed with the us govt

fucking kek

>still a nigger

Attached: 1498763025045.png (557x605, 29K)

I cannot wait for the UK to ban this board from their country then we will be rid of shilling Mohammeds

you fuckin mad mohammad?

Attached: based-inbreds.jpg (693x547, 118K)

Funny since the Brits are the ones who started the coddling of Saudis for weapons contracts, and will back up the US and Israelis in any conflict.

Nope, and again why don't you go back to your country if it's so great? probably because you won't be able to leech off their welfare system like you shitskin do in britain :

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

It's time

Attached: A gathering before the slaughter .jpg (776x929, 93K)

This board has taken a really sharp nose dive in quality

He's right though, sorry the truth hurts. It's not like Britain is any different. You going to defend Zionism now because some muzzies hate it too? Even a broken clock is right twice a day you dumb yank.

oy gevalt

>eating monkey brains out of a skull with a dirty spoon, shits in the jungle

Attached: iStock-148432059.jpg (1254x836, 450K)

>we're not semitic bro
99.4% of your country practices a subversive semitic relgion, hence you are semites.

>cant debate facts and logic
>youre a jew.

Fucking moron lol.

I'll skin you alive in my local jungle anglo scum