How are you going to prevent your daughter from coalburning?

How are you going to prevent your daughter from coalburning?

Attached: 1525126233197.jpg (1080x810, 118K)

White women are the least likely to race mix out of all both sexes and all races, so the question is, why are you so retarded you believe anti-white propaganda and insult your own women?

I'll convince her that burning coal is less efficient than using gas as a means of cleansing our world from pollution one energy unit at a time

Not have a daughter.

Actually raise her with care and love

> Be good father
> Redpill her from birth
> Avoid excesive exposure to degeneracy
> Make clear, over and over, that if she become a degenerate at 18 her ass is on the street and she is out of any family will.

Easy really.
Actually is HARD to let your kids become completely degenerates if your genes are not complete trash.
The only way to achieve that is being mega redpilled, living in a shitty community and being part of the proud "table generation" when you don't have any contact with your kids and let them educate themselves with tv and an iphone.

Also if you let a

*mega bluepilled.

hopefully nigger believes in Jesus because i'll introduce him to the Valkyrie

Condoms.

By killing her if she do it, that's what the muslims do here and it work well.

by not being a shitty cuck dad

>How are you going to prevent your daughter from coalburning?
by not having children, ha !

Destroying Jewry

We have something called Ultrasound clinics in India, they cost 150-200$ depending on the city and you'll get your baby aborted if it's a girl.
It's super illegal to do and it has a pretty harsh jail term if caught but there's too many of these and people sometimes choose this.
Best of Luck!

Most people prefer their own. Just raise her to be patriotic and love her own.
Personally I've just never been attracted to blacks, (I'm a girl), propaganda and promotion and fashion really didn't influence me, not on this matter anyway, just too far out!...
What matters is how you are raised. With love and pride for your own (old films/media and not so much media during the younger years) ... honestly it happens naturally. Most people prefer their own and the outliers and just that, outliers ... that is why it is pushed so badly in the (((media))), as well as proximity via immigration (and the guys tend to be very persistent/pushy, -_- ) ...otherwise most white women wouldn't even consider it and most don't.

u can clearly tell she had no real dad and he had no real mother
funny how the world works

By having a son

Honor killing her if she does.

>insult your own women?
White women are roasties and I want/claim no ownership over them you cuck

Take her with me to hunt and kill niggers, so she’ll always see them as animals, and not human.
>INB4 Beastiality

good luck convincing your wife to abort because it's a female

good luck having more influence over her than pop culture, media, and her shitty friends

good luck becoming the leader of a right-wing revolution dictator and intiating WW3

Attached: what.png (362x362, 144K)

I won't. If my sweet white daughter wants to have a relationship with a black African, it is her choice.

Of course, she will be disowned and she knows that and I am rich.

P.S. it is of course different for Muslims. She knows she isn't allowed to date Muslims ever.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 32K)

44 magnum

>this guy has already been coalburned
There’s no point debating you, brother.
You’ve got the smell of coalburn all up in your butt hole.

Attached: 1D8ADD29-1ED3-42F0-80F3-DC59E7639EB4.jpg (699x1024, 122K)

Shes getting a shotgun to the head if she burns anything other than propane

Make it clear you'l disown her if she does.
Simple as that.

Someone post the pic of dad with gun and very young daughter
>hands off my daughter
then daughter is pregnant

>White women are roasties
So are you stupid or just purposefully ignoring the facts? One need only look at the statistics to see that your claim is bullshit.

and propane accessories ?

>not killing her

How do statistics count random hookups? You're so full of shit.

I don’t mean for the nigger I mean I will shoot my daughter

Your blueprint only works in third world shitholes. 18 year olds nowadays can just get loans or welfare from Daddy Government, and the fact you can't beat your wife means she will wear the pants in the family, therefore corrupting your daughter, because every American mom (99%) has had sex before marriage and considers a whoring phase completely normal and healthy, and any attempt by you to stop the daughter from whoring will make her hate you and side with the mom against you in everything

This, if you think you're hard about your views, wait till it happens to your daughter. See if you can kick her out over your own views lollololol

DAS RITE

Attached: daughter.jpg (1570x998, 291K)

Even our gyppos are disgusted by the idea of coalburnings here

Attached: 13.png (337x424, 118K)

So show her the right movies and music and shit
Also it says on my Jow Forums card that im required to ask you to show your tits

Attached: download (75).gif (320x186, 1.58M)

Take her to the ghetto when she's really young. Answer all of her questions.

No, youre just an incel.

I won't, because FFS it is racist to discriminate based on race, and that extends to sex. Now if the black guy in question is a loser with no future, that might be different. I judge based on the INDIVIDUAL, not their skin color, so... I wouldn't really care bruh

>I cannot raise a family or be with a woman because I can't beat a bitch in line or can't solve life problems with just violence.

Let me guess...you are from Alabama? Victim of abuse during childhood, probably southern baptist, and mother didn't love you enough while father beat the fuck out of her and you for simple shit.

My taking her myself.
I will fulfill her both emotionally and sexually as a father and a lover so she does not ever have the need to look elsewhere. I will make sure she feels like she is number one, even over her mother.

Attached: images(17).jpg (230x220, 6K)

a clue ?

Inbreed

By telling her i will kill her and her mother if she dances out of line
Women only listen if their life depends on it

This

Accept the loss of your daughter and move on old man.

>White women are the least likely to race mix out of all both sexes and all races
Actually they are the most likely, but the least likely to marry someone of a different race.

leah gotti

There is nothing wrong with taking your daughter as your lover as long as you do it in a loving way.

By forcing her to marry the man I want

Norwegian women don't like black men. The only Norwegian women to chase blacks and arabs are the ones so ugly they are rejected by everyone, even other uggos. They also have other loq quality traits, like huge consumer debt, uneducated, have no direction in life etc. My daughter will be too good for them, nothing to worry about.

this is literally the reason they go for niggers.
Child abuse it rampant.
If every actual pederast was metaphysically outed you'd be chocked.

Kill the pedo
Kill the satanist
Kill de communist
Kill the statist

>the man I want
Maybe you should marry him ?

It's not child abuse if you aren't doing it out of lust.

I plan on homeschooling my kids and taking each of them through black neighborhoods at an impressionable age. I'd like them to see blacks through glasses that aren't rose-tinted Hollywood bullshit.
If my daughter(s) seem like a lost cause, then I'll simply disown them. They'll either live by the values I've taught them, or enjoy kissing daddy's money goodbye as they hit the curb. I only want boys anyway.

I've got a plan. It's not very well thought out but I've got a few years to figure it all out. I'm gonna movie to northern Maine and start my own little fantasy ethnotown. No electricity, no aluminum, no plastic, no degeneracy, no non-whites. WW3 and the race war are closer than ever before, and with a little more instigation we'll get there. I plan on grouping up with my people and surviving and thriving when shit hits the fan.

Attached: chapel_by_alexshatohin-d7src83.jpg (1197x703, 975K)

If she started showing interest in niggers I'd sterilise her and then disown her

fuck her first when she starts to bleed. problem solved

i will have 6+ kids and if i cant prevent one from being a race traitor, i will just banish it from the family. same goes if i get a kid with down syndrome.

Spartan abortion via adoption channels.
Give the useless thing up before it even begins.
Women lost their use to fathers when they could no longer be used for political, or monetary gain.

Attached: 1524086729294.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

By
1 Being a present parent in her life and showing you care for her enough that you would put down your life for your child.
2 By having more children, so she grows up with responsibilities instead of a lone, uppity, single kid brat.
3 By teaching her responsibility, discipline and work.
4 Father and mother must present themselves as a united front with no differences in opinion and path.
5 Mother must be an example of a woman for her daughter. Father has to be an example of a man she can trust and look for.
and 6 You present in time pride, fascination and knowledge about your own ethnicity while displaying sneer, laughter, disgust and a superior attitude towards the inferior, shitskin non-human species.

They have to be perceived as humiliated, low status, low class, inferior, filthy cockroaches, not enemies, enemies can be equal.
Your ethnicity/race has to be perceived the opposite and made fascinating