How can you fix the incel problem...

How can you fix the incel problem? Girls don't want to have sex with ugly guys because now with Tinder they can always find Chad who has unlimited energy and sperm, and that's now a problem apparently.

Attached: 1521621969904.webm (256x320, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vN8SKmq8HzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what does incel mean

Microchimerism redpills.

This desu

work for welfare.

take away women's rights. either the far-right delivers on this promise or western men (especially incels like me) will switch to supporting islam

>Ugly guys
There's no ugly guys but ugly heart. Real ladies don't value just looks and shallow individuals.

pair them with femcels

thats disgusting
I dont care about incels and Chads who share their bugs with 5 girls in 10 seconds- I just want to be normal and have a normal relationship

shut up retard

this

>involuntarily celibate
What is google?

Stop coming on pol.

>incels like me will switch to supporting islam
so because you are a loser who can't land any wamens you decide to join a loser-cult that force-marries and rapes women? Great thinking

>What is google?
spyware

yeah because women have such intelligence and logic, they are the most fit to determine which men to breed with, right?

that's why they choose 70 iq tyrones over 130 iq white nerds. because the tyrones are more genetically fit according to you.

go away cuck, every culture had no rights for women up until 100 years ago

whut? that is an example the problem. Islam allows polygamy (up to 4 wives)..

It's as if average to ugly women don't exist
It's as if there retarded women

It's more like incels are set the bar to high

I also dont want to be a Normie.
I just don't get it why it has to be one of two extremes.
Either an Incel or Dan Bilzerian. Most people are neither so what about them?

In Islam they use Incels as suicide bombers to bring them to their promised 72 virgins

More like average women don't want average men anymore, fucking retard.

We need more trucks of peace and school shooters... Keep killin normies we will get our gv issued gfs eventually

>they are the most fit to determine which men to breed with, right?
yes they are
>that's why they choose 70 iq tyrones over 130 iq white nerds.

Yeah because in a islamic dystopian hell hole you're better off with a 70 IQ Tyrone than with a 130 IQ white nerd.
Islam doesn't favor or select for intelligence.

>calls someone a cuck
>need to join a cult to get laid
enjoy the suicide vest while chadhammad fucks your woman.

>spreading herpes

Attached: 1509525515571.jpg (720x612, 47K)

Reinstate coverture.

I don't know man but I am one of those 130 iq white (nerds) you are talking about and I never had a girl preference a nogg or turk over me once I started talking, in comparison to them. While yes, women might enjoy the looks of the Discopumper, they wont stay with someone who's clearly only as bright as a potato. It's all about dominance in the end. If you dominate the retarded turks around you while women are listening, you win.

Become a chad

yeah but not only. Ugly to average women are hardly considered an option for incels.
Even Ellit Rodger didn't want to go for them.
I feel Incels feel they deserve something better after suffering for so long. You can see it by looking at how they write about women "I should gor for some fast ham beast who rode the cock carousell with Jamal? No way! Yadayadayada"

polygamy already exists in western society though. young attractive women share out a very small number of top men, and don't consider most average men until they near the wall.

the difference is that at least in a traditionalist system like islam it would be intelligence and hardwork that gets you a woman, rather than superficial shit like game and height and appearance today

no, in a traditionalist society, welfare is minimum and everyone sinks or swims. there is no gibsmedat and affirmative action. dumb niggers who can only sweep floors and chimp out would starve to death while intelligent white men would dominate.

Nice spacing

Attached: 1523874099276.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

The video only shows that women are stupid and easily socially influenced. You think they are doing this because they are horny and attracted to that guy? They are doing it because they are in a social situations and they literally don't have the balls to not do what they think is expected of them. Stop being so vaginacentric.

Involuntary cellphone user.

>choose 70 iq tyrones over 130 iq white nerds. because the tyrones are more genetically fit according to you.

They are more fit according to survival of the fittest. To be clear, more reproduction = fitter. Not sure why you think IQ has anything to do with fitness. You lack the social skills. They're exactly the same as working out: you need to train yourself on them.

More like average/ugly women still want chads to pound them 24/7 and guys are totally fucked

There is a vast difference between a fat whore and an "average woman" you idiot.
I'm an average man who regularly checks out many average women who are with men way above their league.
I'm not going to settle with someone who has so little self-respect and integrity that she willingly destroys her health by drinking/smoking/being fat, just like I wouldn't settle for someone who is xenophile or welcoming to islamists.

THIS

ik neuk jouw kanker duitse moeder

all incels should be forcedly feminised
it will stop them from annoying women and ramming people with a van

internet celebrity

Basically this. If you're smart enough you just use that to your advantage.

Legalize prostitution in your country, and kill the interest of relationships by keeping a full agenda.

That's what I do.

Turk detected
Get out of the Netherlands

>If you dominate the retarded turks around you while women are listening, you win.
This is true.

WORKOUT YOU FAT FUCKS.
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU WATCH ANIME WHICH IS FOR CHILDREN.
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES PAST THE AGE OF 16; GET A REAL HOBBY.
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU ARE A WEIRDO RACIST AND MISOGYNIST.
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU DON'T GO OUTSIDE.
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT AND ACT EFFEMINATE.
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU LIVE IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT AND DON'T HAVE A FUCKING JOB.
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR AND TRIM YOUR BEARD
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU PISS IN BOTTLES AND WIPE YOUR BOOGERS ON THE WALL AND HAVE A JIZZRAG.
YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX IF YOU ARE AUTISTIC AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE A FUCKING HINT.

YOU'RE
NOT
ENTITLED
TO
SEX
YOU
FUCKING
NERDS

t. pic related

Attached: roastie.jpg (500x375, 41K)

gud post, read this fags

The fact that you think that in fucking India is hilarious. Your women are worse than the Chinese girls lol

It's an age old phenomenon, we have approximately twice as many (unique) female ancestors, than male. Meaning that some guys reproduced with multiple women, while a significant portion, even a majority of men never passed on their genes. Granted, traditional societies managed to level the playing field quite a bit, but I doubt we can go back to that in the foreseeable future.

Attached: 15156447894361561456.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Let nature take its course and stop preventing humans that should die from dying.

Becoming Chad-like is far easier than becoming a lawyer or a doctor or an engineer or a software engineer.
The same goes for becoming Stacy-like.
I was a nerd (a real nerd, an 80s and early 90s nerd, not this modern bullshit) and I never understood why people don't BECOME Chads and Stacys.
I was a virgin at 19 and by the time I reached 24 fucking a new woman was the easiest thing. And I was broke back then.
Basically all you need to do is start boxing or any contact sport, eat better food, correct your posture, dress nice and internalize a self image you create (I created something called the Sun Boy).
In 3-5 years you become a 9 for women.
If I managed to make it, most incels could make it.
They 're just too lazy to do the necessary work. Same goes for most unattractive girls.
So, no pity for either of them.

> spreading inbred diseases

>being this new

Attached: 1516724175822.png (758x553, 313K)

>24 years old
>189cm tall (6'2"+)
>very fit
>1 760 000 SEK ($210 000) in bank
>employed, not the best job in the world but decent pay

Still can't get laid because I don't agree with total immigration.

Attached: lockheed-martin-f-35-lightning-ii.jpg (1920x1200, 395K)

fpbp
>involuntarily celibate
can someone translate this for me into English please?

>He fell for "Just workout and b yourself" meme
Roasties would be proud of you

First you do the fucking (and you do it good).
Then you do the talking.
I 've fucked communist party members under the swastika flag.
My current gf used to be a troskyite flirting with anarchofeminism and she met me as a full blown nazi.

maybe the first question to ask a girl shouldnt be politics
share some approach tips.

>I created something called the Sun Boy

>whatthefuckamireading.jpg

Attached: 1524962420358.jpg (134x140, 3K)

Attached: 1385484505167.jpg (412x398, 84K)

Growing up a chad is great.. because you get to see how pathetic the guys are just trying to chase getting laid.

We get this phase out of the way early so later in life we focus on ourselves, our career and our impact on the world. You incels literally just focus on getting girls the entire time you should be focusing on yourselves. 19-29 years are spent on internet forums talking about PUA, REDPILL and other useless shit while you could be doing something interesting with your life.

Being born a chad is a blessing because you learn early on the priorities of a good life and thus incels are always playing catchup to the chad.

Its a shame but it doesnt have to be this way.

It is in English. Do you mean an language you can understand?

أنت مزيف
There you go.

socially awkward loners wouldn't understand, it's never their fault, you see?

this

Incels should become monks. If you can't find a woman willing to have sex with you, then nature does not want you procreate and pass on your genes, because you not worthy of it.

Attached: bondconneryc.jpg (289x234, 18K)

>im epic word dominator, turks fear me!
lmfao

>How can you fix the incel problem?
State subsidized sex dolls

shills?

Attached: interdastingpepe.png (251x201, 75K)

>all girls are sluts and give away sex like it's nothing
>i can't get laid

kys

Amen get unfaggotted pooftas

Encourage people to seek stable marriages instead of spending their days hopping from partner to partner or shutting themselves away from society.

met some swedes out once, the dude seemed like a bro, was pretty sad he came all the way over here for a holiday with his 'female friend'. no offence mate but she was a stuck up cunt with a 'too good for anyone vibe'. Im sure theres many nice swedish girls but eh, the estonians ive met are easy going and friendly.

*gynocentric

sent them to Syria. If they survive the war they get to rape thier women. Problem solved.

Here's the problem - if I'm not getting laid, I'm not motivated to work hard. I'll go on welfare, or gain power specifically to use it maliciously against Chad and Stacy. If I'm ever called to war, I'd rather draft dodge or betray my countrymen. Since I'll live to be 100, this is not a sustainable model.

Attached: 1524903647181.png (960x829, 624K)

>problem

Incels are just lazy virgins. They choose to be virgins.

Become gay as fuck like me dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=vN8SKmq8HzI

What the fuck is this dumb shit?
>How do we blah blah blah?

You fucking dont, FAGGOT
A better question is, 'How do we fix the OP is a massive faggot problem?'

>How can you fix the incel problem?
Incel stimulus package. State decree of one waifu per man. We're going to nationalize the dating industry, m8.

Maybe, if you spent all the time you spend on Jow Forums improving yourselves, you could land a woman.

But you won't.

Stop pretending to be retarded, cunt. See: The "sexual liberation" means Chad gets laid more, not Melvin.

It'd be funny if out of nowhere a big male truck driver showed up behind him to be kissed and he tried to kiss him then go "oh shit"

Good idea, now tell all your fucking shill friends that too, cocksucker
YOU are the cause of this, so fuck yourself.

>convert to Islam because you're a beta who wants pussy so desperately
>get married off to your first cousin instead

mashallah

OP is a huge faggot.

If I'm not allowed to talk about genetics, race, politics or economics then what the hell am I supposed to talk about? The weather? The Kardashians? Makeup?

It's not like women are interested in military hardware or video games.

Attached: 1514602250753.jpg (1900x2810, 1.74M)

This guy gets it

>Encourage people
How would you propose this with feminism attacking even your diaspora's media center of Hollywood.

I can't teach anyone.
I created myself before these "how to get girls" manuals became a thing.

It's not something you say. Basically don't say anything you have prepared. It's forced and not that persuasive.
It's how you perceive yourself and the people around you.
Basically become the center of your world. A benevolent sun king. Believe it.
You fix your exterior appearance to be noticed. You fix your inner stance to be chosen.
Approach methods will come to you spontaneously and they are not that important anyway.
Women choose you before you even notice them. It's only a matter of not screwing things up.
BUT
You MUST internalize (not say out loud) that you don't need one particular woman.
You must internalize that you are what women want.
If a woman rejects you, you must never become angry, only feel sad for her missing such a great opportunity.
Flow like water.
Smell people's feelings.
And try and FAIL many many many times.
Learn to accept failure as a necessary part of war.
In the beginning years you need to approach tens of women just to fuck one of them.
Later on you will fuck one in three.
And even later, when you learn to choose you will fuck one in two.

what is a Incel is this a new pedo enabler trickery ?!

Attached: 89bc9e512bed70e04c03e6ba9060dc2a.jpg (818x1030, 538K)

Dont worry sweetie, someone will kill you or run you over soon.

What happens in the video? I can’t view it.

Attached: E66E140C-A71E-4368-A4CF-CE78B3525B2D.png (760x400, 381K)

Incels are pathetic males because they do not understand what the meaning of life is. They want to have the reward, but they do not want to have to struggle for it.

A woman is like a castle that you need to conquer. She puts up all kinds of barriers to entry, but once you're in, it's all yours to do as you please. The struggle to storm the castle is the lesson of life, and is what will make you stronger and more capable, and a MAN.

To struggle is to win.

Attached: castlesmadrid1.jpg (1813x937, 596K)

...yes? Where’s the flaw in that?

yeah blame some random jew on the internet instead, that'll help fix the problem

Ahhhhh ok Now I understand !

Attached: nazi.jpg (766x960, 123K)

what does "involuntarily celibate" mean ?

>It's not like women are interested in military hardware or video games

your first mistake is believing you have to find a gf who shares your interests.

>incel meme

>>>/redddit/

are you some king of "white" knight or something wtf are you talking about ?

Attached: Ayelet-Shaked.jpg (640x370, 26K)

Most women nowadays arent worth it, you idealistic white knight cuckold. I'm not going to engage in some sisyphean display of willpower and determination for a woman who refuses to cook or clean or even keep her room/cat's litterbox tidy

>blame some random jew
You'd think you'd be use to this kind of thing by now.
I hear rates of this are rising the world over.
Strange...