Anti-Homo medicine

Have there actually been studies done on different substances that reduce or stop homosexual tendencies?

Attached: gay aids std fags homos.jpg (750x924, 137K)

There's nothing wrong with being gay. There also is nothing wrong with being straight

AIDS seems to work after a while

yes a bullet to the head has been proven to work against faggory

Thanks Rabbi shecklestein

Attached: 1524519398532.jpg (1280x854, 241K)

Attached: 1517798492117.png (1220x822, 43K)

are you going to blame them in the existence of an illness that predominantly targets those who engage in anal sex

>all the gays had to do to survive the AIDS crisis was not fuck every single person they saw
>still almost killed all of them

gg no re, homos

I need anti blown out covered in my own blood and shit with my boyfs cum dripping out asshole medication LMAO

There is something very wrong with homosexuality. It is unnatural, spreads disease, they die younger, they get their assholes ripped so their own shit leaks out when they are older, and they can't reproduce, like Charles Darwin would have wanted them to.
Even the Bible in Leviticus says you must kill them and the blood will be on their hands, not yours.
It's disgusting, but many of them have a dozen partners a night.

Attached: 9019549_fred1.jpg (666x499, 53K)

How do we spread aids to all homos? Some state sponsored homo orgy?

Low test helps. Actual gay here.

Can confirm the leaking shit part haha and I'm not even old! My bung is just BLOWN

What the hell does Charles Darwin have to do with homos?

Ass status BLASTED LOLOLOLOL

Fuck man, you have no idea lol it's fucked. Ain't gonna stop me from copping it but haha

Thank Baby Jesus for AIDS

Do you wear adult diapers or just let the shit trickle out your trouser leg?
I suppose you'll save money on never needing laxatives.

kill self

T fags won't even allow objective research. Send them to the slaughterhouse BRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: transmentallyill.jpg (1080x1055, 309K)

I dunno, I just sort of feel it pooling in my undies. It's not that bad but I always take a spare pair of panties out just in case. Obviously if I have a big meal or get a sick tummy the flow has more volume.

Don't be like that mate!

>Thank Baby Jesus
God not a big fan, apparently

So if you shit yourself what do you do with the soiled kegs? Throw em at people?

Injecting testosterone would probably help fags get better. But that would be considered discriminatory by those who are in favor of they gay agenda.

Anal prolapse, no matter how much lube, some guys assholes just fall out it's genetic

Attached: IMG_1694.png (382x385, 14K)

I distinctly remember reading a study about a drug that stopped homosexual urges in most patients, but I can't remember the name of it.

Attached: homos and STD rates.png (1008x864, 250K)

kekd

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Research is defacto illegal.

They just had to get a fucking condom to avoid an horrible agony. That was already too much to ask.

They knew what was going to happen to them and still fucked like animals. What is the deal with fags?

They are two kind of fags.
>The kind that plays Nintendo
>The kind that goes to clubs and pride
The first kind can easily stop being a fag, the second one can be fixed with two shots of lead.

Or one shoot of semen.

i mean if that image is any indication, the faggots will sort themselves out, we dont need to waste money on trying to fix these degenerates