Fucking kikes

This is from a thread from Jow Forumsconspiracy, yes, on Reddit. inb4 "reddit fag", you can stay in your containment board if you want. I can function anywhere and so I take our message everywhere.

Anyways, look at this kike. I asked him why he doesn't stand against the evils of his peoples. He said
"Bro, OK I'm going to be as real with you here as anyone will ever be with you in your life:

It's nothing personal, it's not that we actively think you're 'dumb goyim' - what is taking place is basic fucking human nature. Genes vs genes - the nazis weren't wrong about eugenics. Something stirs deep in my soul or mind or lizard brain or whatever you want to call it. You are literally a different subspecies to me and only one will ultimately win this race. Either you fight or go the way of some defunct line.

Either you kick out those who are other to you or you will get devoured.

It's basic human nature and you euros have been bewitched into ignoring the basic scientific evidence. Personally I blame TV.

Anyway I'm off to Israel soon so good luck."

This is the heart of every Jew, that they know they cannot express. This is why we must fight them. This is why they must be eliminated once and for all, down to the last woman, because this is what is in each and every one of their hearts. Remember it.

Attached: Jew admits what is in his heart..png (1424x692, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=fJFLXBqaVSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ashkenazi jews are Iranian by genetic analysis, 88% match and only 3% Levantine (Semitic). Also, mixing races produces a child with less capacity for emotion and makes a great murderer, perfect for a blood drinking occult tribe.

>inb4 "reddit fag"
t. reddit fag

>When trolls/larpers collide
holy shit shut the fuck up already boomer baby this is a fucking meaningless dime a dozen interaction

Q predicted this

Nuke israel

Like I said, limit yourself as you must.
This is a glimpse into the heart of the Jew which is rarely seen. I think you are a kike who is scared that more and more people know what is in you.

Fuck off, reddit scum

What they do to children in their blood ritual is absolutely disgusting. Most don't know that they are a race of literal vampires, or that they inspired most monster myths due to their behavior.

Attached: Jew phenotypes.png (640x640, 680K)

Like I said, limit yourself as you must.

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

The kike is right though

Kike, no one with any goodness within them agrees with your genocidal, evil practices. This is why you all must die.

>fucks off to Israel by himself
Make sure he stays there this time.

Kike shill, I've noticed that this is a talking point of you all lately: "Jews need to be forced to stay in Israel! That'll suuure teach them!"

No. For what you have done, you must be removed from the world.

Attached: full Jewish Vampirism.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

Daily reminder G_d himself hated the kikes so much he refused to intervene to save the destruction of the kikes monument to vipers and snakes

Daily reminder G_d himself hated the fucking kikes so much he'd rather see a mosque on the Temple Mount than see one more filthy kike standing there pretending to be pious.

Be like G_d and boycott the kike out of the middle East.

They're only in it for the money.

Attached: alaqsa2.jpg (2560x2048, 531K)

Bruh, anyone who isn't a willfully ignorant libshit knows it.
This is literally in their culture, religion, in their teachings, upbringing, education. That they are the God's Chosen Nation, they are superior, they are smarter, better than everyone else. And they are ultra ethnocentric.

only Jow Forums is dumb enough to believe anonymous larpers

Why don't you link the netire thread?

Jow Forumsconspiracy/comments/8g2gxu/netanyahu_says_turn_off_camera_then_shares_plan/

youtube.com/watch?v=fJFLXBqaVSc

>Jews regard goyim as subhumans they can do anything to
Wew
Big jewnews

>This is the heart of every Jew, that they know they cannot express.
No, this is what you wish was in the heart of every jew. You've been had by a nazi larping as a jew.

Yeah man I know. I thought it was interesting that they're saying it out in the open on normie sites.
Check his post history, kike.
My bad.
Kike says it out in the open, unabashedly, in a random thread. Haven't seen that, personally.

for the simple reason that they get wiped by iran is more likely than burgers starting the ovens. removed from being the center of public discourse. nobody should give a shit what happens to a kike the same way nobody does about muzzies in east asia.

Nope, kike. Check his post history. Why don't you guys just come out and be who you are as a whole?

No, kikes are evil. Don't believe it then try to take your temple back and watch what happens. Kikeistan needs to go away forever. If it takes an Iranian nuke then so be it.

The comment you capped got deleted.
Heh.

Nah, kike. Your people are just as capable of evil if separated by oceans as if you were physically present. Stop hiding behind your meme flag

>Posting screenshots of redddit
Are you shills back to posting literal screeshots of redddit again?

Attached: WallOfShame.jpg (3888x4500, 3.55M)

OP, there is a Polish woman, who discovered that she is Jewish (she was mixed).
The point is: she said she always had a feeling that she does not belong here and later that she is Jewish, long before her mother confirmed it to her.
She calls it the Jewish spark, something that other Jews also FEEL.
It's about 1. feeling different and 2. recognizing fellow Jews with a Jew radar.

Yeah lol God I can't wait until we rid ourselves of all those kike fucks.

This is meme meant to keep us in pol as a containment board.
To the non shills/kikes: If you are able to function in other environments, take our message there as well. The only people who have anything to gain from shaming anyone who does so are kikes like this user.

>posting on reddit
Fuck off jesus christ you cunts shit up everything you touch

Attached: 1516778536972 (1).jpg (1019x1131, 176K)

>actually goes to reddit
it is all so tiresome

statistically speaking there's a larger chance it's a Jow Forumsack shitposting as a jew then an actual jew
there's an even larger chance that it's you and you made this thread looking for attention

GTKRWA! Do it for Derick.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 8.29.46 AM.png (531x523, 231K)

This is meme meant to keep us in pol as a containment board.
To the non shills/kikes: If you are able to function in other environments, take our message there as well. The only people who have anything to gain from shaming anyone who does so are kikes like this user.

God fucking netherlanders are just as bad as leafs.

you're a self admitted plebbitor
you don't get to judge shit, faggot
go back and stay there

>if you don't roll around in shit you're limiting yourself
The absolute state of redditors

Only thing posting literal redddit shit on Jow Forums does is encourage raids. Raids that end in doxxing and death threats. Stop brining redddit AIDS to Jow Forums. Discus the topics not what some random unverifiable faggots on redddit are arguing about.

Attached: 1524484234435.jpg (800x584, 106K)

>comes on Jow Forums to brag about his reddit achievements
do you think "jews see themselves as a tribe" is like some huge new revelation or

why do they always show that thing when al-aqsa is mentioned in the news anyway?
even first 3 results in duckduckgo

You've all fallen for their trick. Who benefits from keeping our message confined to pol.

reddit is far superior to this cesspool board of incel virgin losers

Fuck off out of here.

>guys look i learned on reddit jews are bad
Why is this thread still up

Attached: Jewish Representation.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

>mfw retards can stand being outside of this kike controlled hugbox
Jesus, grow up already.

Do you even Jow Forums? Even if you are a separate but equal type, the Jew in OP is 100% correct about the inevitable outcome two groups occupying the same space

tbqh the jew is right

>omg stfu
>stop exposing kike mentality which Jow Forums has been saying verbatim like that response from a kike on plebbit

He’s right, we’re right, Hitler was right, Martin Luther was right, Bandera was right. If extinction is your end goal so must it be your final rest. You kikes killed, imprisoned, raped, tortured, destroyed, starved, countless Christians in the Soviet Union. Not one day went by without Jewish Bolshevik terrorism in the homes, churches, and farming villages of my native homeland. In me and everyone of my congregation lives an uncontrollable and burning rage for what you have done. For crimes you committed against the innocent and stand unpunished. We have never forgotten those days and we have pledged our hearts, minds, and collective body to your lasting and final destruction. This promise made to God himself and the bones of our ancestors that litter the fields and forest’s in unmarked graves. You are doomed.

Attached: A07F7757-9F9D-46F7-B02A-12E289CD2751.jpg (446x505, 70K)

Source

Jew here, I don't believe it is meaningless. I've chosen a different path than this redditor, though. I've chosen to blend with you and fight for your side against my human nature.

I don't believe genetics are some deterministic end all be all. I believe in good vs evil, and I believe one can overcome the predisposition to evil inside of them to fight for good.

I think the Christian story teaches both how to defeat the Jews, and how Jews can defeat the evil rooted so deeply inside them. (us).

If you know a Jew, don't cast them out, back into the arms of their peers where they can form a group bond and through nepotism and sheer attrition inflict their will on you from group to group. Instead bring them into your circle, into your sphere of influence. Make them bend and shape themselves to you .. feed them red pills. If there is one thing a Jew cannot turn down it is knowledge. Do not EVER let your guard down or be comfortable, though. Always be aware at every moment that they are subverting you...call them out for it every time and tie it into their identity, which they derive from those people whom you have taken them from. You must divide and conquer the Jews, it's the only way.

They have rendered the violent solution almost completely useless and deep down inside every intelligent Jow Forumsack knows this.

this