Why are you against free migration, Jow Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Jow Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Attached: 1375325642130.jpg (718x900, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Why are you against free migration/type/op/
flassbeck-economics.com/
zorach.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/why-gdp-gross-domestic-product-is-a-poor-measure-of-wealth-and-prosperity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel should lead by example and show us how they accommodate displaced Palestinians

And completely shit on living standards, as unqualified workforce flows in and destroys wages.
Companies are not your friends. They work for their own benefits. Those do not coincide with the people's most of the time.

Attached: 90dba9bd9c24b8dcfb3ac561b6c59eeb6619eacd.jpg (1300x2000, 707K)

(((Economists)))

>The same thread EVERYDAY
SAGE AND REPORT

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

well giving away half my cash to a tramp would do the something similar....

>free migration
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>GDP
Not. An. Argument.

Fuck off and go spam in another thread

Malk msedde3na a weld l 3abd.

Malek kat 3ir, a 3shiri? Ma kan sedde3 tawa7d.

Attached: 66346371_p2_master1200.jpg (1200x750, 289K)

Ghi kand7ek m3ak a weld l blad.

what kind of atrocious language has numbers in their words, fucking numbers

Attached: 1118424283568.png (273x283, 182K)

>double the world gdp
Lol, entirely through debt, and then what? Keep forcing migrants and increasing national debt until it all collapses or we hit a social cataclysm?

Yes, I know it would benefit you, (((anarcho-capitalists)))

Latin alphabet can't represent some sounds, so numbers are commonly used in place for missing consonants.

Attached: 1513883439304.jpg (1515x1476, 1.2M)

>The death of your people is worth it for some shekels
>ancap flag

Imagine my shock

Debt doesn't increase GDP.

Immigrant and native-born labor usually aren't close substitutes in production. If immigrant and native-born labor are complements in production, wages and employment opportunities for native-born workers would actually increase.

>"MUH MONEY GUIZE!"
Once again, der ewige kapitalist shows it's true colours.
Really nice having money when your race is gone, huh?

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.
Have they mentioned what it's effects on inflation would be?
Just wondering if they had any projections.

There are more white people in the world than ever. I don't understand your paranoia.

Who gives a shit about world GDP lol.

Attached: 1524725032703.jpg (540x540, 241K)

I have seen this exact thread with the exact same message months ago. You got btfo. Fuck off kike

Attached: 1524770898597m.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Yes, they're the lowest they've been in % of the world population. Not only related to whites, african ethnicites would get eradicated too for example.

>Immigrant and native-born labor usually aren't close substitutes in production.
Yeah, no. A very large part of labor, even in developed countries, is made up of basic physical or lower-tier tertiary work. It is simply impossible for the entire native-born population to suddenly become entirely composed of engineers, doctors, and scientists.
I'd rather not standards of living go down the drain for 50% of my countrymen. Let's not even consider the strain on a country's social security system and various other things, including but not limited to culture and social cohesion.

Attached: 1494350258571-0.jpg (1363x2000, 485K)

>GDP is all that matters

If the world's GDP doubles, but all that extra only ends up in the hands of the already super-wealthy, it means fuck-all to me.

Most things can be done by robots now too so really having a bunch of useless niggers is a net drain to developed countries.

Why does relative population matter? In absolute terms, the white population is far from dying out.

Why are you here every fucking day? You're so ugly fuck off with muh GDP

Of course GDP matters. Do you think your country would remain as well off if your economy produced half as much stuff?

because the pic that you posted would cease to exist

no ancap/libertarian uses the keynesianist GDP argument ever

My argument isn't Keynesian at all. Do you know what Keynesianism is?

You've made this thread 173 times. You've admitted to being Jewish multiple times. Fuck off.

Attached: 1476570367468.png (980x742, 266K)

That makes no sense. I'm neither ethnically or religiously Jewish.

Only Keynesianists and Communists use the GDP argument

The entire community of neoclassical economists measure overall social well-being with GDP, retard.

way to completely side step his point.

I had a well thought out response for you, but I don't think you're interested in debating the merits or lack thereof of your OP. I'm getting more of a greasy salesman type vibe from you...

(((economists)))

Since when nigger contribute to the GDP ? Gas yourself kike

there is no contradiction between neoclassical and keynesinaist ecomomies, both are state interventionist, and GDP certainly is no measurement for wealth, not ony because there is no scientifical way to measure it, but because simple fact like being jammed in a traffic jam increases the GDP but certainly not your quality of life.

>The same thread EVERYDAY
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.14M)

Your living standards means an immense weight in the net amount of resources.

Your qualified workforce overcharges for a simple task, making development more slow and expensive.

Your high wages means you can get fat and lazy and still earn more money than you deserve.

You aren't entitled to the companies money.

Attached: the monopoly guy.jpg (1024x617, 185K)

>free migration
The actual truth about immigration, by the numbers:

Attached: le jidf.jpg (698x718, 151K)

You've made this thread 173 times.

Kill yourself kike.

Attached: 1427994962023.jpg (709x765, 72K)

social cohesion matters more than muh economics. there are plenty ways in which the world was better 50 years ago than today.

>there is no contradiction between neoclassical and keynesinaist ecomomies

Keynesianism totally rejects the neoclassical framework.

>both are state interventionist

Actually, you're the one calling for state interventionism. I'm the one arguing against government restrictions that prevent the free market from operating.

>, but because simple fact like being jammed in a traffic jam increases the GDP but certainly not your quality of life.

How would being jammed in traffic increase the GDP?

This thread has been posted so many times and everytime has the same pic, stop fucking replying to slide threads

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

This video is dumb. If accepting only one million immigrants into America isn't enough to make a dent in global poverty, then why not argue for the US government to allow more non-skilled immigration? If he actually cared about global poverty, he would be like, "Hey one million immigrants aren't enough. Let's take in 50 million immigrants from impoverished countries".

>Keynesianism totally rejects the neoclassical framework.
no, it doesn't, there are marginal differences, but they bot e.g. agree in the matter of Neutrality of Money

>Actually, you're the one calling for state interventionism. I'm the one arguing against government restrictions that prevent the free market from operating.
This just proves you never bothered to look into what capitalism means. So far unrestricted mass migration combined with a keynesianist ecomomic policy has decreased, not increased wealth and life quality.
>How would being jammed in traffic increase the GDP?
by consuming more fuel

Keynesianism rejects neutrality of money, retard. That's the essence of Keynesianism.

>by consuming more fuel

Consumption doesn't increase GDP. You're the Keynesian here.

Attached: jidf going all out.gif (400x300, 2.86M)

>GDP is more important than keeping out brown people

Attached: 1524888872647.jpg (645x729, 131K)

Your first 3 sentences don't even make sense in the English language. I think I know what you're trying to say though.
1) High living standards require more resources than low
2) Qualifications and regulations allow workers to over charge for services
3) ??? insult possibly connected to 2

So basically you're saying you can make more money using cheap, unqualified labour - who is satisfied with low living standards.

OTOH, the Moroccan put words together to make coherent sentences.

Keynes himself did, but not his followers, otherwise how do you explain the QE policies carried out by the central banks? They clearly think printing more currency increases wealth.

>Consumption doesn't increase GDP. You're the Keynesian here.
it does, the GDP is the sum of all goods and services trandacted, since it is impossible to measure this, it is estimated thus a worthless mean of measurement.

First time Ive seen it but then I'm not on all that often.

You've made this thread 173 times.

Kill yourself kike.

Attached: 1406402698709.png (477x768, 191K)

Attached: POL welcomes refugees.jpg (974x649, 172K)

STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU NIGGER FAGGOT

Attached: ancap co opting.webm (818x850, 1.79M)

If they think "printing more currency increases wealth", then they reject neutrality of money, retard.

>the GDP is the sum of all goods and services trandacted,

That's not the definition of GDP. You don't understand even basic economics.

>double the world's real GDP
MUH SHEKELS

(OP)

>Consumption doesn't increase GDP.

You don't even know how GDP is measured...

pic related

Attached: no whites no liberty.jpg (1072x1679, 272K)

>Consumption increases GDP
>Money is not neutral

It's funny that you're the one who actually sounds like a Keynesian.

>According to economists,
...trump was supposed to crash all world
markets in a day
such credibility
much wow

You do that. While we dont. No hard feelings right?

Attached: gdp.png (500x397, 134K)

Yah if that Product was actually SHIT.

they don't reject it, as they think a currency backed by hot air enables a stable economy. In addition, they argue for a massive increase of pubolic debts as the increrases sum owed is just a fictional number. You actually shoudl read modern Keynesianists
flassbeck-economics.com/

what is it then?
zorach.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/why-gdp-gross-domestic-product-is-a-poor-measure-of-wealth-and-prosperity/

>Consumption increases GDP
it does. That's why all are interested in creating consumption bubbles

>Money is not neutral
money indeed is not neutral, money is a market good with a price like any other good on the market

That's a dude

You're basically a Keynesian, dude. Accord to classical theory, only an increase in the supply of factors of production and technological progress increases the full employment level of production.

>money indeed is not neutral, money is a market good with a price like any other good on the market

So you agree with Keynesians on the neutrality of money. You are more similar to Keynesians than neoclassical economists.

But it would lower my income and standard of living. Fuck the world, why should I suffer?

Same thread every damn day and it still gets 100+ replies, idiots

>you can make more money using cheap, unqualified labour - who is satisfied with low living standards.

I'm still waiting for your counter argument.

Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of cancer cell.