South Africa and Rhodesia Thread

You know what really bothers me, academics using the word "red scare" (think burger McCarthy stuff) here like it was a silly idea like a ghost that never existed back before the 90s.

>"Oh yes class, they banned the Communist party, due to imminent fears that there would be some type of violent revolution, which was all propaganda by the Apartheid government telling people to lock their doors cus the COMMUNISTS ARE COMING" *entire class laughs with lecturer*

In my head I'm like dude, we were fighting a literal war with commies in Angola that killed thousands and getting bombed to oblivion my ANC terrorists.

>"hAhAhA, people believing in the """"black peril"""""" hAhAhA" *Laughter gets louder*

"On 15 March, the Union of Peoples of Angola (UPA), under the leadership of Holden Roberto, launched an incursion into northern Angola from its base in the Congo-Léopoldville (ex-Belgian Congo), leading 4000 to 5000 militants. His forces took farms, government outposts, and trading centers, killing and mutilating officials and civilians, most of them Ovimbundu "contract workers" from the Central Highlands. It was the start of the Angolan War of Independence and of the wider Portuguese Overseas War.[38] UPA militants stormed the Angolan districts of Zaire, Uíge, Cuanza Norte and Luanda, massacring the civilian population during their advance, killing 1,000 whites"

>"Hahahaha like seriously what were they afraid of? Hahahaha" *Laughter through the roof, the sheboons are clapping*

liveleak.com/view?i=5ba_1305391944

Attached: Stitched_Page_1_-_Copy_640x436_1.jpg (640x436, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbabwe-today.com/history-zimbabwe-massacre-innocent-rhodesia/http://www.rhodesia.me.uk/AnatomyOfTerror.htm
zimbabwe-today.com/history-zimbabwe-massacre-innocent-rhodesia/
rhodesia.me.uk/AnatomyOfTerror.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uxXbV4gYbKk
youtube.com/watch?v=IOIH3Xpc4Ug
twitter.com/stolencarRSA/status/987963807170547712
imperial-armour.com/product/second-option-anti-riot-set/
youtube.com/watch?v=eonCPmX8af0
google.co.za/amp/s/www.csoonline.com/article/2975193/data-protection/9-steps-completely-anonymous-online.amp.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_cell_system
playvids.com/v/o6CHV4FHJmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget that our army was literally the only army to engage a communist power since Korea, the Russians and the Cubans sent over large forces and tonnes of equipment.

>"Weapons pour into the country in the form of Russian help to the MPLA. Tanks, armoured troop carriers, rockets, mortars, and smaller arms have already been delivered. The situation remains exceptionally fluid and chaotic, and provides cover for SWAPO [insurgents] out of South West Africa. Russian help and support, both material and in moral encouragement, constitutes a direct threat."

>"FAPLA embarked on a massive recruiting drive, purchased new T-54/55 and T-62 tanks from the Soviet Union, and took delivery of about thirty new combat aircraft, including twelve Sukhoi Su-20 strike fighters.[138][84] It also ordered more air search radars and surface-to-air missiles to replace those destroyed in Protea.[138]"

>US and South African justification for arming UNITA lay partly in the increased supply by the Soviet Union of more sophisticated weapons to FAPLA, as well as the increased number of Cuban troops in Angola, which had rapidly swelled from 25,000 to 31,000 by the end of 1985.[116] While the Lusaka Accords were still in force, the Cuban and Soviet military delegations had urged dos Santos to take advantage of the ceasefire with the SADF to eliminate UNITA.[84] There was a considerable increase in Soviet military assistance to Angola during this period, with the transfer of another billion dollars' worth of arms to FAPLA, including about 200 new T-55 and T-62 tanks.[84]

Attached: sov.jpg (231x219, 12K)

On May 10th 1966 Sam Nujoma prepared a highly ambitious blueprint for war and dispatched it to Tobias Hanyeko, the leader of SWAPO guerillas already in South West Africa’. He signed it ‘Chief Commander, Namibia Liberation Army, Dar-es-Salaam’. It is assumed Henyeko was with the Ongulumbashe group. Nujoma said:

*Military Action* must be taken against the white settlers, hit them on all strategic points. Freedom fighters infiltration into the Central, Western, Southern and South Eastern Regions must carry out specific tasks.

*Northern Region*: Make sure that the police station at Tsumeb is attacked and burned down. Regional police commander must be eliminated. Bridge between Otavi and Tsumeb must be blown up in order to prevent copper products form Tsumeb reaching Walvis Bay.

*Central Region*: Omarurr Bridge must be completely blown up, including rail and road, to avoid enemy forces from reinforcing police in the northernmost part of the country. Omarrur Police station, as well as Otjiwarongo, including power station must be destroyed. White setters on farms, at railway sidings and places like Kakfeld must be attacked.

*Continued Central Region South*: Windhoek program:

1. It is essential to blow up the power station.
2. To make sure that the police commander is eliminated at once.
3. To make sure that one or two of the richest, particularly those who won companies in the city, are dead.
4. To make sure that the Police Station is attacked and burned down.
5. To make sure that the big shopping centers like Metje and Zigler are burned down.
6. To make sure that Barclays Bank is broken into and the money taken away to safe places.

Attached: South.png (1541x1333, 2.85M)

I don't really know how they can rationalise that war as anything but as fighting literal commies. Ja ja sure you can go off on some kind of odd tangent and claim the ANC was all peace loving and la-die-da when it was first founded but as soon as they joined up with the SACP their intention here was a violent revolution backed by the Soviets and Cubans. Only reason we aren't currently living under the glorious collectivized farming system is because we played detente and got out with a middle ground negotiation of us keeping the economy the same and them getting to rule as the government, kind of like "Ok fucking fine before you make me crash the car, daddy will let you hold the steering wheel a bit" (nigs are children and act like that as a demographic) now they're getting impatient as fuck cus they were blueballed with the need to kill the white devils and never got that.

Attached: 1521053701553.jpg (960x813, 147K)

There's no getting out of this. Under a good (white) administration their standard of living was through the roof in comparison to the rest of Africa, after Rhodesia we had the best educated african population of any country on the continent. Now they're in charge as they've been clamouring for, they're holding the steering wheel like they asked, and we're already veering off into a ditch cus they cant swallow the fact that we built the country and without us they'd still be banging rocks together or be killing eachother with AK-47s like the rest of Africa. I'm just one guy here sperging right now ja, but jfc if i embody the collective utter impatience of whites in this country with these blacks that have been nothing but whining children for 400 years i'd say just fuck trying to help them at this stage. Why the fuck are we doing it? They made it obvious they don't want it and in fact want us dead despite of it. Sure you can find the 1 in 10 coconuts or uncle toms that know they fucked up and are better off with us or they themselves have an IQ above 80 and just try to get by but when the majority just want to fuck shit up i'd say let's just act the way they perceive us and actually be devils. Then they'll wish they didn't take the white man's generosity so for granted all these years when we could have just as easily genocided them in the 18th and 19th centuries if we really wanted to. Just fuck them, I've lost my patience with these children.

Attached: 1520977515116.jpg (620x465, 77K)

"Lol if whitey didnt come shit would be great, can't argue" They even nailed Helen (((Zille))) to a cross when she expressed even such a neutral historical fact that despite whatever ""'atrocities""" were commited by colonial govs they brought shit to africa as a consequence and if one views the population and standard of living growth rates during this period, you would never assume that this was apparently a time of great oppression or hardship, but in fact an upliftment. They fucking asked Trevor Noah in a randomass interview by putting this exact fact to him cus many people said apartheid time was better, then he's like "Would I prefer to be a slave?" and people fucking clap.

What always bothers me is how blacks here assume slavery existed in SA for them when it was near entirely limited to fucking malaysians (coloureds) and indians the dutch and brits brought here, like their victim complex spreads into every facet of life, everything that could have been done to them was magically done so and thats why africa isnt Wakanda (newsflash, white SA was as close in a development standpoint that this continent will ever fucking have to a real life Wakanda Surpise! You need whites to get even close).

A lecturer here fucking talked about that tweet and was acting smug addressing it claiming that although what she says may be true to a degree, Africa would have gotten prosperous like Japan with out European intervention. I'm sitting there absolutely baffled that this man thinks a civilization that's thousands of years old is comparable to that of people that did not have the wheel or writing up until the early 1900s. Like fucking hell its literal homo erectus we're talking about here that can't do any shit unless you give him a shit ton of money (that they spend on useless crap that's not long lasting, see Mali, despite sitting on gold their grandest achievement is a sandcastle) or if you tell him exactly what to fucking do like we did here.

Attached: 1523426052080.jpg (800x460, 101K)

But really there's only two options for this "country" at this stage. A continious decline until we're actually back down to the mean of African development standards or whites here just become unhinged and get rid of the problem alltogehter in a raging fury the likes of which has not been seen since the Mfecane.

But really i'm just really really really disappointed. I'm one of those young okes that bought into the entire reconciliation schtick, especially from the influence of my parents. I went to a primary school where i was the only white guy in class. Nobody made me this way, my parents didnt make me racist, I wasn't born racist, nogs made me racist.

Attached: 1523425992071.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

Why did your ancestors go to Africa and not a white contient like the USA?

imagine being this butthurt
and right at the same time
truly not a good combination

yeah, and now they can't even read. This thread is a bit of a shitshow boet, it's quite a stream of consciousness. If it was cathartic i'm glad it helped you get some stuff out, but if you're trying to get something across maybe be a bit more pointed next time. Not criticising just saying.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-1 78% of grade 4 pupils in SA are illiterate - study.png (504x442, 342K)

Where did OP go?

Attached: 1463080834112.webm (600x254, 2.89M)

Attached: 1463081424978.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?

Attached: IMG_5468.jpg (600x315, 47K)

Of the 22% that can read; 10% White, 5%Indian, 5% coloured, 2%nigger

Just look at this shit.
>less than 5 percent of all African and coloured young people will succeed in tertiary education studies.
They claim to be shocked about this statistic and cannot understand why there is such large dispartiy between different races. I wonder why? It couldn't be that they have an average IQ of 70 could it? It couldn't be that the average IQ for black unversity students in SA is 85 can it? No, that can't be it because we are all equal and differences in cognitive ability does not exist.
They recommend "undergraduate curriculum reform in South Africa" to address the issue.

Attached: sa-universities.jpg (644x651, 242K)

5% is actually too high for SA niggers and should be less thnan 2%.
But then I realized they lumped coloreds and blacks together which raised the percentage.
Pic related explains perfectly why the graduation rate for niggers is so low.

Attached: IQ-by-race-and-major.jpg (990x822, 64K)

>muh commies
Your country served only one purpose exporting diamonds. Now your shit government is just in the hands of niggers instead of crackers. Welcome to the 21 centuary fagget.

It doesn't matter if whites have been in south Africa working their asses off and nation building for the last 500 years. The world sees Africa as a BLACK continent, whites will always be seen as outsiders and interlopers. We should really be making an effort to swap blacks in the diaspora everywhere with whites in Africa. It should be a containment continent only.

How do i filter posts by flags
Namely Israel and Canada

Also OP I'm thinking about adopting from South Africa because i know it's just a matter of time before it blows up
I just need to find a non indoctrinated wife and we're set

Attached: i09FJm4.jpg (1124x1024, 177K)

So what’s the plan for the future? How are you and your people going to retake the country and save Africa? Is there a plan in the works or did everyone just accept that in 100 more years the entire legacy of the Afrikaners will be murdered and raped right off the planet?

Reverse diaspora is the only solution. Africa for Africans, and nowhere else.

It's worse than that. And of course they won't say it's because of inherent biological differences, you know it's going to be about muh apartheid disenfranchising people, and " white monopoly capital" and white privilege, all these results will prove to them is that they're being victimised by evil whites.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-1 South Africans among the most illiterate in the world.png (706x898, 395K)

C M E T A H A
M
E
T
A
H
A

Attached: KOT.jpg (211x212, 10K)

Thanks for stealing our nuclear secrets, funding and arming our killers, and funding subversives that brought down our government. You really our everyone's greatest ally, thanks for reminding us.

Attached: Mandela mossad2.jpg (1110x688, 186K)

>our army was literally the only army to engage a communist power since Korea

No. Soviet–Afghan war

Your governement sold itself. Here you go on about muh nationalism but reality was that rich whites took all themier valuable stuff and run away from the country while leaving the poor whites to be canibalized by the ape people. Nobody cares about what colors you have on your flag or the skin of your citizens. The diamonds fllow and the peopke that do matter in this world are happy.

If i were you i would ba all proud about that.

Attached: IMG_0876.jpg (560x420, 48K)

It wasn't rich whites that ran the diamond mines in this country, it wasn't rich saffers that made the propaganda in America against us, is wasn't rich saffers that funded and armed the ANC, it wasn't rich whites that created the South African Communist Party or the ANC, it wasn't rich white saffers that started the disenvestment program or the sanctions, that was yids. You could have had your diamonds with us in charge, in fact you did, this had nothing to do with diamonds

Attached: jqap.png (1376x986, 95K)

what movie is this?

North America for Mezitos then, they are natives anyway and increasing to soon be the majority in America, will you move to Europe then?

Attached: 1525021345449.jpg (569x474, 40K)

Africa Addio

Why the fuck are you placing value in diamonds, that's hardly our most important export.

USA will soon be taken over by its mexican aswell.

bump

christ I guess urban combat skills were non-existent for the portugese

Zimbabwe recently celebrated their Independence day. By the way this little baby was bayonetted to death by communist terrorists. Heres just a taste of what these zanu and zipra monsters did. zimbabwe-today.com/history-zimbabwe-massacre-innocent-rhodesia/http://www.rhodesia.me.uk/AnatomyOfTerror.htm i wanna show these people the murders, the crime, disease and economic statistics of their failed state and ask if it was fucking worth it.

Attached: tmp_10359-Screenshot_20180501-1008541206013708227512444.png (1440x2880, 1.6M)

>>zimbabwe-today.com/history-zimbabwe-massacre-innocent-rhodesia/

rhodesia.me.uk/AnatomyOfTerror.htm

You want to ask Bantus if murdering white babies was worth anything? Of course they'll answer yes, they hate everyone, especially whites. You don't seem to realise, you can't ask them if something like that is worth the end goal, to them it is the end goal. Thanks for the links

Attached: DZPytfcW4AAY594.jpg (526x394, 38K)

I'm fucking seething right now. It's not even about black and white. It's about their bloodlust fueled by ignorance. The destruction of a Nation. It's about the pure demonic hubris they couldn't help but exhibit, only to set their own home ablaze. The part that kills me is that countries with the potential to prevent all of this looked away, and we're complicit in the slaughter. I want that place to fucking burn.

Some of those attacks on white colonials there were the main reason of the portuguese army had to move there end with the nignogs buss.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxXbV4gYbKk

still being honest,all europeans should leave africa and back to europa

Attached: colonial_111war_100Portugal.png (314x1970, 142K)

Their bloodlust is fueled more by arrogant hatred than ignorance. Trump handed over $300 million to the ANC last year. You're still funding the destruction of a nation and the murders of all kinds of people with your tax dollars. I hate to say it, but you more than just complicit. Kissinger led the charge supporting the hand over and America (along with other countries for sure) facilitated the collapse of Rhodesia. Can't your country just bomb or nuke us instead of facilitating our slaughter? This slow murder of a race thing is unbearable

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-31 Ian Cameron on Twitter I am with Nicci Simpson this morning Nicci was attacked (522x600, 451K)

I don't understand why no whites in South Africa are arming, rising up, and just going full bantu removal.
How many genocidal killings does it take for white Africans to snap?
Just remove the entire black race from south africa. Kill the blacks in THEIR homes. Slit the throats of their children, or else they will keep killing white men and raping white women until not a single person of fair skin is left.
This is white genocide.

Academics are communists who dream of ruling you

>last year

I'm pretty sure aid is being cut

I don't understand why no whites in America are arming, rising up, and just going full spic removal.
How muc immigration and replacement does it take for Americans to snap?
Just remove the entire spic race from the US. Kill the spics in THEIR homes. Slit the throats of their children, or else they will keep replacing you and rape white women until not a single person of fair skin is left.
This is white genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOIH3Xpc4Ug

>academics using the term* "red scare"
Who uses the term "islamaphobe"? Muslims do.
Who uses the term "racist"? Anti-white racists do.
Put two and two together.

>South Africa
If you're white get out while you can, go to Australia or something and never look back.
Whites are only 8% of the population, niggers have already taken over. It's too late for them, I've read the horror story of the roving gangs of niggers taking over the cities, it's like a zombie apocalypse
but with niggers
At least whites are still a majority there (for now)

More people need to watch this

Fuck off!

South Africa is in the top ten largest recipients of American foreign aid in the world, why do you think aid is being cut? Your people fork out hundreds of millions a year to the people that plan our genocide, then your left never shut the fuck up about how we're racist for complaining about being murdered.
We're outnumbered, outgunned, underfunded, 4 million people spread out thinly out across a country twice the size of Texas, surrounded by 50 million blacks, we've been disarmed, the whites that have formed militias have been arrested and sent to African rape and torture jails. We have no tanks, airforce or artillery pieces, they do. We're about 12.5% the size of your black population, and way less armed. Your country forced us to disband our army and hand over our equipment. Can you even conceive how enraging it is for a country to collapse your entire state and support, arm and fund your enemies, dooming your nation to slaughter, then stand around and ask why you're being murdered? We do resist btw, every day, if we didn't , we would have been wiped out by now. You never hear the stories of saffers defending their homes , lives and families from hordes, but it does happen, on an individual basis all of us fight every day.
twitter.com/stolencarRSA/status/987963807170547712

Attached: SANDF_pic.jpg (830x450, 100K)

>If you're white get out while you can, go to Australia or something and never look back.
No countries will let us in, your country and Australia, England and America deny us too. That's not an option for the vast majority of our population.

>At least whites are still a majority there
Your country is stradling 50% (52% iirc) , so is their's, watch what happens when you reach that tipping point in half a decade, things are going to accelerate for you worse and faster than you can possibly imagine, our lives are your future.

Good point, white genocide seems to be the theme of the 21st century.
So how do we go about actually removing shitskins?

On one hand, forming a new political ideology and using it as a vehicle to achieve the ousting of problem minorities. As much as fascists and natsocs would love it, going full swastika just won't happen in any country that participated in WWII under the Allies. They need a political banner to rally around that represents them, empowers them, and safeguards them, while encouraging an egalitarian society based in tradition, heritage, and faith, while melding the stronger aspects of Democracy, Socialism, Theocracy, Laissez-faire Capitalism, and Fascism, and weeding out the weaknesses within each system.

I'm working on my own system, but my system is specific the the strengths and weakness of my own people. This is key: if you want people to fall in love with an ideology, tailor it to their reality. This is how Marxism and National Socialism spread. Make the ideology feel like a familar warm part of them, and they will become part of the ideology and teach it to their children.

This is just my opinion. But I would be interested to see how whites in South Africa react to all the farm-grabbing.
I'm working on an ideology for my own people. Who knows what the future will bring?

Attached: 1522695636803.gif (500x289, 963K)

Challenge'd

Attached: bru.jpg (374x279, 51K)

Attached: unnamed (3).gif (204x360, 1.19M)

We should learn old hoplite techniques band together and go to rallies. Start taking the fight to the streets.

Look what happened in Ukraine, as soon as the the police starting shooting they became martyrs.

There are a lot of security training facilities out there run by ex STF members.

Our main focus should be to get our message across. Paint them as the killers they really are.
Meme that will get traction is places like Australia NZ UK US

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (384x384, 20K)

nomnnomnomonomomomnomonomnomnomnom

>hoplite techniques
I've been thinking the same thing.
imperial-armour.com/product/second-option-anti-riot-set/
You say our main focus should be getting our message out? After saying we should be hoplites, this is part of what I think our problem is. Are we trying to get refuge in other countries, and that's what getting our message out is for? If so, good luck to you all, i'll spread your message, but i'm dying here one way or another, i'm not leaving. If we're to become hoplites to defend ourselves, why are we dividing ourselves and dilluting the message by focusing on progandising Aussies and Yanks, people we know aren't going to help us? We need leadership, no one knows what that narrative is, even amongst ourselves.

Attached: second-option-anti-riot-suit1.jpg (600x600, 28K)

bump

Attached: no.gif (166x240, 969K)

As much as it pains me to say, until we get our own version of Bloody Sunday whites here and across the globe will keep their head in the sand. Isolated killings don't cut it. Too small it get's suppressed and looked over, played down.

There has yet to be such an incident for the past 25 afaik. Need something to wake people up.

Attached: 1523390917166.jpg (1189x1839, 440K)

I agree with you on the leadership part. However there are no viable options that I know of.

The reason I think we should get our message across is not to get refuge, heaven forbid we will leave that to somalians and Arabs. Only we are able to clean house.

We need to put pressure on them from the international community. They get huge amounts of foreign aid.

We are heading for civil unrest and chaos. Why not let it happen on our terms?

Thirteen dead in one sitting? We've faced families of up to sex dead, three being killed in one sitting is commonplace now. I don't know about thirteen but I know some home invasions and supermarket shootings have approached that. We have to face it, it's not the death toll that's the problem, it's our reaction. We need organisation and inter-province cooperation. Along with a propaganda arm to paint us as victims fighting the good strong for freedom, democracy and ma's wholesome home made vetkoek's, we need a "hoplite" uprising, so to speak. (sorry for the titties, it gets us bumps)

Attached: Rek7_JCO.gif (214x200, 569K)

>fighting the good strong
>>fighting the good fight
>. However there are no viable options that I know of.
Neither do I, someone needs to step up to the plate, I don't have any leadership skills to speak of or I wouldn't be commenting from the sidelines. The sad part is I see better, stronger men just idly watching events unfold instead of rising up to their duties, they're too busy pursuing comfort and waiting to flee to foreign nations. As far as letting chaos happen on our terms, I say, we should be fighting for independence on our terms now. I know it sounds crazy, but I believe we'd achieve more aiming our propaganda and outreach efforts to the coloured and saffer Indian communities than abroad.

Attached: picture-10.png (1048x264, 334K)

>sex
oh my...six

Attached: shame.jpg (320x240, 32K)

I will never complain about titty posting.

If we go full on non lethal medieval, with proper tactics and training we can take them in riots.

The problem we have is leadership.

Attached: photo_6396.jpg (400x300, 24K)

>coloured and Saffa Indians.

I won't really call it propaganda to expose the hate directed at them from the black community.

Malema has in the past gone after the coloureds and Indians. We will just be the first domino

Yes but it needs to be an open broadcasted incident. Bloody Sunday was broad daylight killing of dissenters, a killing somewhere on a farm in the east transvaal one night won't cut it, people are too used to that and can just blame it on crime. They don't ask "how could people do this?" they ask "why didn't they lock their doors?"

I'm not even asking really for martyrdom to happen to anyone, but even just a counter protest against EFF/BLF would cause some type of friction, enough to spark something bigger, i'm tired of the status quo of just waiting around to get killed *eventually*.

Attached: DY4AAcbXcAAO7Y_.jpg (1050x1026, 190K)

>If we go full on non lethal medieval, with proper tactics and training we can take them in riots.
I absolutely agree, if we had a non lethal, well equipped, legal show of force in a uniformed, assertive, march in strategic towns, I don't even think it would come to riots, it'd be both a deterrent and a propaganda and morale boost for our side. I'm not one to ask for money, but the yanks are always asking where to donate, if we could outfit some boys in some riot gear and sponsor a march, we'd really achieve something

Attached: M3juKtH.gif (239x270, 3.43M)

I know I'm probably going to regret this, but could you guys download Telegram and add @kaapenaar1652?

I have a redpilled group of saffers that just shitpost mostly, but idk, maybe this can finally be the thing that breaks this crashing car of a country and gets us to Ukraine levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=eonCPmX8af0

Attached: s8UDiuq.jpg (1120x1600, 419K)

This OP text is very good. Have a bump

Attached: south africa.jpg (551x400, 97K)

>"why didn't they lock their doors?"
No they don't, the right asks why are white people in Africa, the left asks why didn't blacks do it sooner because muh white privilege/white monopoly capital/ muh apartheid/ muh slavery etc. It happens all the time in broad daylight, multiple murders at that, it's covered up as crime. The problem isn't our slaughter, it's how it's received. I honestly don't think we have the apparatus to change that beyond a few right wing minds on YT and the chans. What's happening to us isn't because we're falling through the cracks, our genocide is being deliberately covered up, it isn't an accident

Attached: 2cb744d63f7d96655610ba006714e7e6.gif (360x360, 1.43M)

Think it is getting necessary to protect ourselves a bit better too

google.co.za/amp/s/www.csoonline.com/article/2975193/data-protection/9-steps-completely-anonymous-online.amp.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_cell_system

Yeah its being covered up i understand, but with the problem, you in in turn, also see the clear solution. People on YT and the chans are baffled why we haven't rightfully gone to outright civil war tier yet when shit goes down over much lighter things in places like Ukraine, it's plainly because whites don't think we're given ample reason to contest anything (newsflash we are, it just gets swept under the rug daily).

So that's why I'm saying before I want to speak further on the subject just get Telegram. Don't worry shits encrypted and I'm hiding behind 7 proxies.

Thanks, that actually does help. Have some webm's I made, post them to get across the point of how shit things really are here.

Attached: mahikeng riots(1).webm (176x320, 951K)

Attached: riots(1).webm (352x640, 1002K)

Attached: Remember how we said that violent protests are a daily occurrence... - -.webm (480x360, 1.07M)

This one's just fucking hilarious

Attached: Mahikeng(2).webm (176x320, 428K)

Kek look at that shit

Attached: images (9).jpg (254x198, 10K)

I've written down your contact, I'll look into it more and if I feel safe i'll get in touch. I'm naturally a massively paranoid person, in our situation and after all the Discord okes have gone missing after shilling their server, i'm even more suspicious of anyone that talks to me. But I will consider it. Sorry if i'm being rude bru, I can't promise more.

Attached: s-142fe7bec53f363f028e1c8991d04eac2522db15.gif (204x200, 2.12M)

It's a tactical feigning of incredulity they do it all the time fucking everywhere

They're so fucking sensitive to anything that could be considered even a little bit nationalistic, if whites act even a teeny bit tribal they will sperg out and tell us we're taking the first step into the gas chambers

But when it's THEIR guys actually pushing toward a bloody revolution they will laugh at you if you point it out

>trusting kaffirs to help whites
Good way to get killed desu

sure thing bru

I was talking about coloureds. You do know what they are and why they're not the same, right?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (448x553, 62K)

Link to scene btw

playvids.com/v/o6CHV4FHJmk

I hate that I recognize that ass as Remy Lacroix's

A mutt and a black are the same in my book. Both need purging.

Negroes where not a seen as a problem before, considered an animal. The same way people did not let bears stop them from going to America.

We also need pics that will help ignite the fire in our boer brothers.

This will not go uncontested

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (384x384, 37K)

I think he meant where the Communists were the bad guys.

Yes or no?

The Greek is Molon Labe.
>Come and get them

What the Spartans told the Persians when they asked them to lay down their weapons

Attached: Molon Labe.jpg (422x499, 63K)

Good for you. Coloureds here are mixes of Malaysian, Indian, Dutch and african and like three other races, they're the most mixed race in the world. They're as oppressed and murdered as we are, they outnumber us. For now, they are allies of convenience at the least, people of common cause for independence at the most. We're not going to throw away our only compatriots against the Bantu that haven't abandoned us when yanks, pohms and Australians have.

Attached: enca.jpg (2500x1707, 1.05M)

nigger just get on telegram

>South Africa and Rhodesia

Both did support the jews, the angloscum and bolshevik subhumans in WW1 and WW2.
So no pity for them.

I have never used telegram will look into it.

I know it was banned in Russia or something

cus the creators are protecting the data of their users thats why.

I like it, but if we're going to go that far, we're going to be called racists anyway, I like the old SADF imagery. I know i'll be called a shill for it, but as crazy as AtomWaffen and IronMarch are, they have incredible aesthetics and imagery. It wouldn't be for communicating to any community but ours, but for nursing a flame in the hearts of our own, it's effective. To imitate anyway

Attached: 4AD95CF400000578-5581789-image-a-33_1522930416777.jpg (634x833, 97K)

And you sent troops to fight us, and Armed the Angolans, Mozambicans and Zimbabweans that killed our troops and slaughtered Rhodesian families, as well as helped the jews slaughter 60 million Christian Russians and 11 million Ukrainians. Fuck your commie whore mother in her undernourished gaping slavic cunt Ivan

Attached: d837021ab2663975a3e1986d0f6434ab.jpg (650x910, 100K)

Will have a look