Why do bums, alcoholics and junkies always ask me for money at the parking lot...

Why do bums, alcoholics and junkies always ask me for money at the parking lot? Even when there are bunch of other people around, they see me, and go straight after me, ignoring other people. What about my face makes them believe that I'm a schmuck they can scam with their bullshit story? I tell them to GTFO and never give them anything, but there's something about me that makes them think that either I'm charitable or that I'm easy to fool.

Attached: Trump+team+epic+art+by+meyour+welcome+btw_e53230_6506453.png (1200x1281, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Like-Switch-Influencing-Attracting-Winning/dp/1476754489
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can basically do anything you want to bums, just pull a gun or start swinging a bat

they are always carrying a busted bottle, a screwdriver, or a rock kn their pocket so even in the 1% of cases where a witness calls the police on you they will understand how dangerous of a situation you were in

>physiognomy

You essentially look like a mark, an easy to manipulate tool. Bums have a trained eye for this.

what do they look for specifically?

>What about my face makes them believe that I'm a schmuck they can scam with their bullshit story?
>something about me that makes them think that either I'm easy to fool.
It's the Trump stickers on your car

Why does it matter? Just tell em you ain't got nothing on you and keep walking. That's just living in the city dude.

amazon.co.uk/Like-Switch-Influencing-Attracting-Winning/dp/1476754489

Read this if you haven't already. Essentially you want to develop an 'urban scowl" so that bums dont consider you a friend/consider you a threat as you walk through the street.

Short, skinny, fat, soft face, glasses, lack of confidence such as looking at the floor

They can tell you are avoiding them. Half the time people pay bums just to leave them alone. Look them right in the eye.

Faces with negative canthal tilt appear more empathetic (more likely to dig in pockets). Also cadence showing humility or at least not douchiness (maybe the mark knows what is like to be poor).

Because you commies taxed the shit out of everything fun.

Found the nig

I remember when I was young, naive and new to city life.
It all ended one day when one bum asked me for change, I gave him a tiny bit of change saving the rest for the bus, he kept looking in my wallet saying there is more and then said he needs £2 more for a kebab, trying to make me feel bad for giving him not enough money.
He then pulled out a fag which his other money obviously went on.

I can't afford to buy kebabs willy nilly and I survive on poorfag meals, so seeing some fucker beg for money to buy nice kebabs pissed me off.

I cringe looking back at how gullible I was, now I don't even look at bums and if I do say anything it is only the words "I don't carry change".

you probably don't look negative, look always overworked and pissed and they steer clear

>nice kebabs
Kebabs are only edible when you're too drunk to care. Even then, the kebab sauce you're slurping is about 56% sand-nigger cum.

The way you walk

underrated

Attached: kad.jpg (512x499, 42K)

A new study by academic psychologists based at Brock University, Ontario, Canada, and Westfield State University, Massachusetts, USA, has investigated whether psychopaths are skilled in decoding such body language, giving them an advantage in selecting 'easy' victims. This skill appears to be part of their adeptness at deceiving, manipulating and exploiting others.

The study entitled 'Psychopathy and Victim Selection: The Use of Gait as a Cue to Vulnerability', used a sample of violent prison inmates and found that these offenders were indeed more practiced in paying attention to body language clues relating to attack susceptibility.

Psychopathic offenders were found to be more likely to mention gait as a reason for their assessment of target vulnerability.

Psychologists Dr Angela Book, Dr Kimberly Costello and Dr Joseph Camilleri, who published their study in the 'Journal of Interpersonal Violence', found that these 'victims' display characteristic body language, specifically in their walking style.

>kebabs

The absolute fucking state of UK.

A good kebab is nice every now and then, but I prefer kebab wraps, it has a better flavour than pick shit out of a box kebabs.

Attached: American_Natchos.webm (456x574, 2.91M)

It's not your face, it's your posture and physique - they think you're a soft cunt.

Best advice is look pissed off and look straight ahead like they don’t exist. It’s worked for me becuase I use to get harassed by them.

Best advice is to never stop walking for anyone, even if they seem to have a legit reason for stopping me they'll have to explain it while I'm on the move.

What the unholy fuck is that shit? Potato chips with dog kibbles and various shitnuggets, drenched in diarrhea, piss and 3 different types of ketchup, topped off with tropical Fanta?
I'm sorry bongs, you're dead to me.

>Daddy, you're ho-
>Plows through your 5 year old daughter
I love it.
Shitposting aside, this is a great way to deal with this issue.

Cunts have always got their little marketing stalls set up in the walkways in stalls trying to flag me down to con me into whatever shit they're selling.
I make eye contact, often smile, sometimes even say hello - but my course never alters, I don't even do it consciously anymore my legs just don't want to stop without damn good reason.

walksways in malls*

listen nig, whites are in temporary state where jewish social engineers use nigs to destroy civic engagement.
The nigs destroy small time family owned business who cant survive thier customers being harrassed by nigs outside thier store.
The jews then move in big stores like cvs and target.
Most people just go out in groups or only use cars
If you complain about this on you local reddit, virtue signaling astroturf will gaslight anyone bringing this up, to protect the big box stores which can survive the nig problem, while mom and pop stores cant.
Its raqeuteering using psuedocompassion for the homeless to protect jewish interest.

Between the black street harrassers and the victimless crime police and the jewish financiers we have a lot of work to do, something the boomers never did

>filename
Not even the Scottish would touch that shit

Attached: American_Noodles.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

Kill them , cut off their face and wear it as a mask when you're on parking lots. This scares the bum.

Underrated

Just don't make eye contact and pretend you don't hear them, that's what I do

>american
Ah, of course. Sorry bongbro. And those fucking noodles. Jesus wept.
Who pays for this shit? Who eats it? Can some burger please explain this?

Yeah but what about something that doesnt involve buying and reading an entire book sir

avoid eye contact user. that opens the door for communication. also don't stop moving.

Next time OP, look them dead in the eye and say: "Get. A. Job". Just do it once in your life. It's very liberating.

>can’t afford to buy kebabs willy nilly
>nice kebabs
LMAOing at ur life Nigel

I have this happen to me but with blacks/ As if I would understand their plight/values; see me as a “fellow nigger white” but instead of respecting my peace as someone would a comrade; they conversate with the endgame of asking for spare moneys.

?

Yes. This

This is where Im at in my technique

Om but how does he walk?

Who says it's American besides a filename? It's just weak bait you fell for.

You're most likely a manlet. I have the same problem. Us manlets just seem the least threatening.

this ones pretty good

or compassionate

They always go after me when I'm with my girlfriend, but ignore me when I'm alone.
I think they believe that the pressure of a woman will make me "do the right thing" and feed their drug addiction. It doesn't work

Are you retarded? You can't tell a person's character at a first glance...

Let's analyze the webbums and see, shall we?
Noodle vid:
>Maruchan noodles
>Doritos
It's 'murica!
As for the dogfood webbum, I can't really see anything that could tell the location other than the generic chips bag. Anyone willing to chip (heh) in?

Not that Americans don't eat things 10 times grosser, but the combination of ingredients doesn't really speak to normal American tastes. If it really is American, I think it would have to be some kind of outrageous novelty

>physiognomy
Interdasting, people always try to buy drugs from me at open air consents. Similar to OP's experience. Beeline towards me, ignoring all other people. I'm aware that i 'could' easily cash in on my 'physiognomical appearance' by being an asshole.
Maybe OP could do something with his look. Maybe learning a few cons and go about conning con-men (just them, they'll think they are taking him to the cleaners because he looks like such an easy mark)

like, will Americans pour chili, cheese, and shredded lettuce into a bag of doritos and eat it with a fork as a "walking taco?" Absolutely
Will they put cup-a-noodles on a pile of doritos and top it with a bunch of sauces? That would seem extremely disgusting to the average American

You underestimate the American pallet.

Attached: Chicken_In_a_Can.webm (640x480, 1.1M)

yeah this stuff is considered incredibly gross by everyone. Like, there are years worth of articles about how this is incredibly vile and no one would ever eat it
and it's not even an "American" thing

We eat tons of gross shit. There's no need to exaggerate or point to the weirdest things that no one ever eats

Hm.. I've been able to do this too, strangely enough. Something bout the eyes and eyesockets.

Here's your lunch bro

In America, bums don't "target" anyone. They just ask everyone for money. So I'm assuming OP is from shithole since he's using a meme flag.
Also, don't avoid eye contact with bums. That's what starts to really fuck them up in the head.

In Los Angeles you can. Its human nature back to basics not some indoctrination ‘Cannot judge a book by it’s cover bullshit’ The fuck I can’t!

Or like a how EU flag is likely from “Eastern Europe” or a Euromutt.

So your response to being baited is to post even weaker bait?

Whole canned chicken is a Bongistan thing, you're not fooling anyone muhammed.

Bait is only as weak as the fish that takes it, burgerino. Thank you for the (you)s.

Pepper spray

Only urban retaads have to put up with panhandlers, superior rural and suburbanites dont have that problem.

>Dude your bait is shit
>HAHAHAHA I BAITED YOU DRUMPFKIN HAHAHA EPIC TROLOLOLL!

If that's how you want to see it sure but i've had equal amounts of you(s) from in turn, have another on me because i'm a nice guy.

I dont buy nigger food from niggers
Enjoy hominid sperm.

Seriously, these fucking animals fuck their cousins and you would eat anyyjing they were near?

This

Arent you cunts always on about what Americans eat????

>Hey miss!
>H-hey miss!
>M-Miss?
This is what I do. Like OP, I get "picked on" all the time. I act like they're not even there and keep walking. I'm not in a big city, so other things I do is I'll tell the manager that if I see the same guy in the parking lot again, I'll keep driving and go somewhere else to avoid him. I also call the non-emergency line for the local cops when I try to go grocery shopping and there are panhandlers hanging around. I always see red when some moron rolls down their window and hands them a bill. I'm sure their hearts swell with pride, from doing a "good thing," but all they're doing is feeding a meth addiction.

Never seen whole chickens in a can

I use meme flag because of bullies like you. Even a meme flag gets more respect than ours, also more replies.

Attached: 1460995334504.jpg (644x781, 106K)

maybe you just look like you have money

latvia is nice, beautiful women delicious food and drink

>Sweet Sue
>Play ball T-shirt

This is American.

We do have roast in the bag chicken, but that is just a normal whole chicken with flavours added which you cook yourself.

Attached: 1480152167882.jpg (800x588, 133K)

that's some mexican guy throwing shit together to sell for $0.50 on the sidewalk, fuck off

it's mexican, not even Americans would eat that shit

Do what Russians do in public: Quit fucking smiling like a retard, and start giving bums the "I'm going to fucking kill you and shit down your throat" death-stare.

Stupid.

THE FIRST BEST POST. (TFBP)

>walking style
This actually makes sense. And explains why people in poorer more violent communities (Blacks in the projects, Whites in trailer parks, Chinese in gang infested areas and hispanics in poor hispanic communities) all have a distinct gait, that seems simultaneously aggressive, masculine and laid back. And it explains why all of those who don't adopt that walking style in that community end up being picked on and it is pretty unique to a personality type that is less confident , poor self esteem, likely virgin or near virgin and or homosexual.

Attached: 200w[1].gif (200x204, 873K)

DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIVES!!!
>FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

right now there is a war happening on the Chans
>a knowledge war
They DO NOT WANT YOU AWAKE!!!!
>THEY FEAR YOUR POTENTIAL
so rise up!!! Post this in slide threads and FUCK THE JDIF MOD TEAM
Who bans truth and tries to silence Gods Prophets
Now is the time to join the fight , the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized evil afoot

An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI

What you have is the shadow cult is trying everything they can to stop Trump and stop the Neo-Renaissance

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE TRUTH
>mods are COMPED
>JANITORS ARE COMPED

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS HERE AND FUCK ALL THE LOW ENERGY/ LOW INTELECT MONKEY-FUCKS OUT THERE aka the deepstate globalists

Attached: received_10211500859623136.jpg (902x676, 97K)

THIS. Walking a block to work downtown or at the gas station, I get a lot of these. For the worst, the fake cell phone call trick works amazingly well. Seriously.

it may legitimately be ur posture, i watched something many years ago that spoke about how criminals can subconsciously sense how weak you are by the way that you walk and carry yourself. like people can innately sense confidence.

I had a dream one time some gangster was walking up to me. I could tell he was about to rob me so i turned away from him and acted like i didnt see him while i pulled my knife out and as soon as he said “give me your money” i turned around and stabbed him in the neck.

for me its the headphones trick, always wear a pair when you are in bum streets, even if you don't listen to anything or they aren't connected.

You are being tested.

This poster is trying to get anyone who listens to them in trouble.

Did you wake up with cum on your skin?

You should buy 375ml bottles of alcohol such as Aristocrat Vodka or Gin and leave them where the bums will find them. If you are feeling really mean, Bacardi 151 and Everclear 190 (if you can still find it) take the cake on strength.

Pretty soon the locals will get very upset with all the drunk bums in their territory and have to either do something about the problem or abandon the area to the bums. Make the Rich Poverty Fetishists suffer the plague of the bums and the bums will be driven out.

In public because I'm stuck in fight mode and never flight mode because I grew up in a rough area as a teenager so I feel paranoid when I'm outside. I never get harassed or asked for anything does that mean I'm seen as a threat by people? I don't want strangers to think I'm going to murder them because I can't get out of this mindset.

Attached: Anglofeel.jpg (406x464, 112K)

No. I think dreams are a good way to train yourself for unusual situations. Ive had a shit load of dreams where im in gun fights. Where im rolling around on the ground shooting people. Jumping around corners shooting people. Sneaking around shooting people. I had one dream where i was in some abandoned mansion and there were gangsters in the other room and i killed one with a knife and took his gun and ambushed the others. You can train yourself to kill in your dreams.

I don’t like walking around with earbuds, even if nothing playing, like to be able to clearly hear bikes swooshing by or footsteps behind. It’s the type of area it’s ill advised to relax if you catch my meaning.

I had a dream the police were after me. So i broke into a house. I ran straight through the house out the back door and circled back around to the front of the house. The police officer was inside the house looking for me. So i ran to his car and grabbed his shotgun and he came running out the front door and i aimed the shotgun at him and he looked like a deer in the headlights. He was scared shitless. He was staring down the barrel for a few seconds and then started running away.

Leave some cigarette butts laced with rat poison nearby. Junkies love smoking cigarette butts.

Im fucking tricky. I do all sorts of flanks and shit. Youd think there were 5 of me.

Latvia is fucking cool dude, but you aren't.

Why work for the cow when you can get the milk for free

Attached: 1517558062352.png (626x800, 872K)

I've moved from a suburban small town to a major city. The only difference in pan-handling is that at the end of the day, the ones in the city go crawl into a cardboard box under a bridge or overpass, while the ones in the suburb take off their second-hand clothes, get in their luxury car and go home.

Both have a crippling meth/heroin addiction

I had the secret hope that it was a .gif

this, I have dead cold eyes, rather keep them that way till I have to warm up in another setting

Attached: 1496567653204.jpg (788x685, 83K)

if hobos come up to you constantly it most likely means you look like a sucker or a bitch. Try not looking like a faggot and they will ignore you

Mexicans mix chili flavor (in various forms), chips, and candy together. That's not ketchup, it's pepper sauce. It's weird, I know.