Taoism > Buddhism > Shintoism > Orthodox Christianity > Catholicism > Protestantism > Paganism > Islam

Taoism > Buddhism > Shintoism > Orthodox Christianity > Catholicism > Protestantism > Paganism > Islam

You're welcome

Attached: buddha-cat.jpg (444x500, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3dPFrff6c
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
youtube.com/watch?v=_yAPaPvmUUY
youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So
youtube.com/watch?v=SnA1amU-R28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i support this statement.

>orthodox christian.

Where's Judaism

So Tsargrad will be retaken?

Sorry schlomo, only religions, not cults.

Taoism > Buddhism > Shintoism
the rest are new age khazar/abhrahamic enslavement ideologies

... i hope you're fucking kidding and know that all of christianity comes from abrahamic origins, and they're all wrong.

But those came after Christianity so they are new age

hey bong, what'cha gonna do about the khazar jews ruling over you, they seem to want to start a civil war with all the silly laws and 2nd tier service for locals

no, stop.
you're wrong.
go research.

Sorry OP, Hinduism is where taoism and buddhism are derived from. Advaita vedanta is the truth all other religions and philosophies derive from.

it is old, but Tengriism came before it and Animism before that, which is where the Tribe of DN comes from, the proto-jew

Yeah I also quite like anime.

If european:
Paganism > other bs

>civil war
>even kitchen knives are banned

Attached: canada.jpg (510x448, 46K)

Paganism works for gooks but it leaves Euros savages.

The only way towards victory is by following Traditional Christianiy like Poland, not by larping.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3dPFrff6c

Attached: 1ChristianityVsDegeneracy.png (800x1293, 741K)

Orthodoxy > all other christian denoms >>>>>>>> new age hippie paganism

>t. muditerranigger

Sorry to inform you, but Hinduism is older than that. It was brought to India by the r1a haplogroup which migrated from Iberia 40,000 years ago. Advaita vedanta is the observable truth of reality, ever present in the fabric of the universe. Infinite, paradoxical, and incontrovertible. "Tat tvam asi". Buddhism and Hinduism are merely knockoffs of the original.

This man is right. Even Jainism and Sikhism have their roots in Advaita Vedanta.

Ethnic religion > Universalism

That's all you need to know.

>Buddhism
Not a religion, its a philosophy and there is no worship in it, which is why it is commonly paired with taoism and shitoism.

>Not putting Catholicism at the bottom

so then it's going to be a genocide, righty-o, at least you can watch Monty Python and remind yourself that without them "British Humor" would remain an oxymoron

Hinduism > Paganism > Buddhism > taoism > Judaism > Orthodox Christianity > Catholicism > Protestantism > Evangelicalism > Islam > Communism
That's objective fact. It goes from the most philosophically and spriritually develloped, to the most watered-down brainlet religion.

>Not a religion, its a philosophy
Go to Thailand, try to insult the Buddha and see what happens.

Gospel of Thomas/Gnosticism master race

Go > Fuck > Yourself
If you're italian and you're not roman catholic you have no meaning on this world.
The only thing I can accept if atheism but ONLY if you're from the red regions or Veneto. Otherwise, go fuck yourself

Animism originates before even 100,000BC, but I don't doubt that Hinduism is the first compiled knowledge base of all the teachings.

not an argument

pretty fucking weird man

what's so special about Veneto that permits atheism?

High IQ

you proudly shake your chains of subjugation for free.
but the tragic irony is you see yourself as being free while practicing an enslavement ideology.
Did you know the OT story about adam and eve was about usury and predatory loans? Why not? Right, because the Vatican sits as the center of the Khazar jew empire.
you fucking monkey

The Buddha was incarnated to spread confusion. The Buddha himself was only famous because he was a wealthy man who turned to the spiritual life. Like if Tom Hanks or someone like that gave up their fortune in the pursuit of knowledge. Also the Buddha only went halfway.

Julius is that you?

Being from Veneto and not using blasphemies as intercalaries is physically impossible>Did you know the OT story about adam and eve was about usury and predatory loans
>It's not a story the priests would tell you...
Fuck off you stupid leaf. Roman catholicism, faulty as it is, is the bedrock of our culture, tradition and way of thinking wether you like it or not.
Besides, enslavement? The fuck are you on? Did you hit your head when you were a toddler? Noone's enslaved, you fuckwit.
I don't expect some heartless Canadian to understand this however

>implying Buddism isn't Hinduism for Plebs
Also
>taoism

>The Buddha himself was only famous because he was a wealthy man who turned to the spiritual life
>t. Evangelical
Holy fuck, did you get your info on Buddha on the "History" Channel ?

what's wrong with taoism?

Meme religion even more theologically bankrupt than Buddism

I would say more for 40yo cat ladies without families or divorsed. At least in the west.

Nope. There’s other more advanced people than the Buddha the reason people remember him is because he was a ‘celebrity ‘

Orthodox Christianity > Esoteric Hitlerism > Gnosticism > Shi'a Islam > Catholicism (sans current pope) > agnosticism

Attached: Arise.jpg (800x445, 57K)

In the east too, Buddism was basically Hinduism for export

This dude gets it.
Advaita vedanta For the win. Nath sect is my personal lineage

Gorakhnath Matsyendranātha Babaji

so are you recommending Buddism over it? That part of the worlds religions are fascinating

Alakh niranjan

Yes Buddism is a good gateway for Hinduism specially for westeners

I will look into it, thank you

>Introduction for westerner

archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up

You forgot paganism

We're talking about non LARP religions

Taoism is influenced by shamanic mysticism. Chinese buddhism was influenced by taoism on one side and obviously has some roots in hinduism on the other. Then you got chan buddism which is like a variation that focuses on meditation going over to japan and become zen, being influenced by shinto to some degree.

Back from /christian/
Let's repent pol
youtube.com/watch?v=_yAPaPvmUUY
youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So
youtube.com/watch?v=SnA1amU-R28

SHUT THE FUCK UP, you forgot shamanism.

I am Catholic but mostly out of tradition, and I'm not blind. I know that our religion is cucked, has been cucked for a long time and I have no problem admitting that Orthodox Christianity is the "purest" version and that some Asian religions and/or philosophies like Hinduism, Taoism and Buddhism are philosophically sounder and more logical in general compared to Abrahimic religions.

>The only thing I can accept if atheism but ONLY if you're from the red regions or Veneto.
People from Veneto are actually very Catholic, they use blasphemies just as expletives. The red regions on the other hand should be cleansed right now.

>Chinese Buddism

close but wrong

Attached: religion tier.jpg (1262x1456, 396K)

>I am Catholic but mostly out of tradition, and I'm not blind. I know that our religion is cucked, has been cucked for a long time and I have no problem admitting that Orthodox Christianity is the "purest" version and that some Asian religions and/or philosophies like Hinduism, Taoism and Buddhism are philosophically sounder and more logical in general compared to Abrahimic religions.
This is what happens if you never leave your basement.

Go shit in your holy river and dump some corpses in it while you're at it for good measure, pajeet. Hinduism is a religion for inbred 80 IQ brown subhumans.

Yeah, well. Religions change dude and get influenced by their paritucular environments. Christmas, with the trees and all, isn't really something you would find in the desert you know? It's based on the yule holiday.

Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod> Laestadianism> Lutheran Church Missouri Synod> Everything else which results in going to Hell anyway so isn't worth ranking

Or in nordic psychedelic rituals?
>flag
Wew

All religions and philosophies come from slipping into a state of consciousness where one realizes that the universe, god, and the ego are all one and the same. Animism is a derivative of this truth where people worship the inherent godhood in all things. But the realization of "oneness" (advaita) is the first and last truth of existence.

the problem with current Christianity is that after the 2nd Vatican Council it turned into cucked worship of The Jew, while previously it was GOOD ENOUGH.
it's not like it prevented Europeans from having a couple centuries of Colonialism and Imperialism.

>belief in god has something to do with religion
Bad b8
>leaving your basement

Attached: A-holy-ground-covered-with-feces.jpg (800x599, 80K)

Agnosticism is best, you can study them all enjoy and take what you want from them all when viewed as collections of examinations of the human condition and not have to convince yourself there are fairies, goblins and beardy old white men in the clouds. That said I enjoyed learning about Hinduism most.

>Hinduism
>dravidian

Oh I can see we have a real truth seeker here...

WE

Did you know that the term "agnosia" actually refers to knowledge in the negative? That you cannot know the divine because it is infinite and therefore unclassifiable? The term agnostic is a reference to apophatic knowledge as opposed to cataphatic knowledge.

How does it feel to suck Asian dick so much? Gnosticism and paganism are top teir

You mean like eating mushrooms? Maybe.

>cucktholicism
>above anything

Attached: 1432496734507.jpg (1462x1462, 298K)

Why are brahmins white? Why is milk the holy drink of hinduism? Why did horsemen from the steppes implement a racial caste system?

>milk

Milk ganja and honey. = blang.
>National beverage.

>brahmins are white
Kek
>milk
All indo European religion had scared cows in one way or another
>caste system
Implemented thousands of years after the migration

Hinduism shares a common heritage with indo European religion or slavic paganism to some extent it certainly wasn't 'brought' to India

Low energy morn8ng

This

Look into Amnita muscaria

I wish it was the national beverage

Lactose tolerance occurs mostly in caucasians who first domesticated cattle. Davidians couldn't drink it so it became the holy drink of brahmins. The caste system was racial with white holy men being the top caste.

>brahmin
>kshatriya
>vaiysha
>sudra

Sorry pajeet, whites brought you civilization, and your religion. Archeology proves this beyond any doubt.

As someone with the misfortune of having to deal with socalled 'upper caste Indians' on a regular basis, Brahmin aren't white, they're the same hairy brown 80 IQ subhuman blight as the rest of the subcontinent. Maybe the religion was originally created by Aryan invaders.

Worldwide mushroom use is the only way out

Furthermore, why do you think that nordic languages, and Latin share sanskrit as its root? Why do their religions hold so many similarities? Because they are descendants of the aryans

>Taoism > Buddhism > Shintoism
It is all paganism though.

No spike in lactose intolerance as you move towards the south in India also the Indus valley civilisation worshipped cows too

Yeah we are talking ~5000 years ago home slice

Today, not the time period of this discussion buddy boi

Why not the other way around?
The invasion has been debunked

Indus valley civilization is not today

Just because LARPers associate with a certain set of beliefs doesn't instantly invalidate that set of beliefs. European paganism is basically an offshoot of Hinduism where knowledge got lost through the ages due to a lack of a reliable way to store information. Some of the core principles still remain though. Religions are basically human attempts to transfer their direct spiritual experience to others using symbolism and stories. It's like a spiritual language, but no religion has a monopoly on the universal truth. It's kinda like how you can say the word cat in many different languages but all of them are abstract verbal manifestations of the same concept. European Paganism is one of the manifestation of the concept of the universal truth that exist in our world, and I'd say it's more accurate than Abrahamic religions, though Hinduism and Buddhism do a much better job of conveying the universal truth because they're more fleshed out and the knowledge was well preserved.

Attached: коловрат.jpg (600x600, 19K)

This

I totally agree with what you say but beyond a few obscure forums European paganism doesn't exist, the mark of this age is religion in the end their is only the Eternal truth (Sanatana Dharma)

Nah guy. It has only been continually reinforced. I understand that's a blow to your ego or whatever. But the history. Linguistics, DNA, and archeology all prove it. Choosing to deny the reality is on you, but it doesn't change the way things are

India has a mean IQ of 82, China 105 kek. It puzzled me why American went over Latin American countries, know that settles in too.

I don't think they put a heavy research into with whom to work with, it comes naturally, things work here, over there they don't.

No dispute then, I'm just stating the present day reality.

Modern day "Hinduism" is little more than Pajeet and his twelve cousins worshipping toilets and refusing to interact with absolutely identical mud people who belong to a separate imaginary and indistinguishable "caste".

Agree. However you should consider that basicaly shintoism is paganism. So this will look like more
Taoism> Buddhism>paganism>piss>shit>leaf>Orthodox Christianity > Catholicism > Protestantism >Islam