How long until she help him lick the cum of another man out her pussy as she eats fried chicken to make sure the new...

How long until she help him lick the cum of another man out her pussy as she eats fried chicken to make sure the new black royal family grows up strong

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-080413.jpg (1437x2248, 941K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-items-revealed-5_30.html
streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kate also made William into a vegetarian. The royal family is weak

I got a boner from that haha

>literally eats children
>vegetarian

Fag

>implying British children aren't vegetables

jesus, imagine how beat up and dark her pussy would be. It would be like over cooked brisket

What's wrong with keeping the tobacco jew our of your lungs?

She's gonna bottle her kids with a 40

Your breathing the oxygen Jew right now. We must breath co2 on a daily bases

at her age her kids will all be potatoes

There's nothing wrong with it as long as YOU decide not to do it. When some nigger that's going to taint the British blood line comes in demanding shit and you do it (He won't eat meat anymore cause she made him) then you are a cuck

>taint the British blood line

Harry is so far out of the line of succession now that it’s irrelevant

2 generations down his line his descendants will be screaming about how dey wuz da rightful kangz

This. His future grandchildren are going to drive around drinking 40s and blasting rap music as white British cops risk their lives to protect them and their homies. Just imagine members of the royal family talking about how evil white men are and how they are the rightful kings of England, you better get read for the palace to put up pictures of tupac and biggie

>taint the British blood
He's clearly a bastard from an affair and has zero royal blood.

never change straya

But now the royal family is going from bastards to BLACKED

They need exotic genes in order to reverse the royal affliction that Victoria cursed the Brit royals with: hemophilia

So what? You want my smelly butthole?

A nigger is not exotic

Go to California and spread aids to the governor and his family and I will lynch you as opposed to burning you at the stake

Attached: 1525174553910.jpg (750x924, 137K)

To the Brit royals it is.

That is tame for Royal Aristocracy standards.

does anyone outside buy this shit
like how can be people so delusional

I know, niggers are disgusting

Attached: 8E4091B1-8404-48EF-B7F9-276318947D49.jpg (1536x1890, 774K)

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-items-revealed-5_30.html

Attached: Anna.png (1440x2085, 2.29M)

Harry is a child in a man's body, so what he needs is a strong mother figure to dominate him.

He could have at least chosen a white virgin with royal blood though. A royal prince marrying a mixed hollywood whore that had more dick than a toilet seat, what an utter joke.

Even in a constitutional monarchy, the monarchy itself is such an quaint and outdated pile of crap.
I can't understand how Eurofags put up with all this BS unless there's a clear ROI from tourism and merchandise generated from all the useless pomp and circumstance surrounding these worthless fucks. They're nothing but a bunch of virtue signaling SJWs at this point trying to justify their archaic existence.

The royal family holds no power. They get infinite money to just keep the tradition alive but when it comes to politics they hold no power

No shit, but even the ceremonial crap is ridiculous. To hold on to that BS, unless it's somehow profitable, when the train left the station a half century ago on all the other British traditional shit, is just a bunch of posers trying to keep their cushy lifestyle rolling along.

Stroll down the street in Newham to really understand UK2100 - maybe Harry is taking the first steps to keep it relevant.

Come home

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: ALL HAVE SINNED.jpg (1278x1654, 716K)

This is sad. No amerimutt would ever understand. What the family signified. What it mean't for the empire. This shit actually made me want for a republic of Australia. Fuck the royal family. (jk lol republics are for fags. New king of Australia should be put in place)

/thread
/thread
/thread

Harry is literally Diana's bastard son by that Army Captain. Compare photos. They look very similar.
Prince Harry Blackfyre

Attached: 1516386263849m.jpg (1024x768, 151K)