Why is Iran such a cuck?

>gets bombed by Israel repeatedly
>does jackshit but cry to the UN

Attached: mighty arabs.jpg (650x420, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/national-security/382670-irans-currency-is-in-free-fall-time-for-the-us-to-exploit-it
forbes.com/sites/stevehanke/2018/04/30/the-iranian-rial-through-the-eyes-of-the-black-market-premium/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All Muslims in the current year are cucks

Attached: 1523384149430.jpg (568x479, 46K)

>Does literally anything bad to shoah
>Get's obliterated by western puppets
Gee, really gets the old gears turning...

They fuck their cousins

atleast they dont shit in the street you kike-loving piece of shit

If they retaliate in any sufficient manner the Jews pit bull will attack on mulitiple fronts. We’ll liberate the shit out of them and Russia won’t do a thing because they’re owned by Israel like us.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 68EAF0D9-BB11-4E92-8395-3BDB39FA75C4.jpg (729x663, 68K)

Better shit in a street than be a shit

JIDF is really strong today, did Israel get some new gibs from the burgers?

Attached: 050ee5233c1c846f199b9e2de0353ed54d9173a8a70a1b11c233576819f2058d.png (375x409, 124K)

thehill.com/opinion/national-security/382670-irans-currency-is-in-free-fall-time-for-the-us-to-exploit-it

Says the literal shit

Also, they tend to talk in 3rd person alot. Which is kinda weird but whatever

you did this fucker
forbes.com/sites/stevehanke/2018/04/30/the-iranian-rial-through-the-eyes-of-the-black-market-premium/1

> The recent collapse in the value of the rial was spawned by the threat that President Trump would tear up the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) nuclear deal and lay on more primary and secondary sanctions against Iran.

They'll get some new gibs soon in the form of Nuclear radiation

Attached: Hezbollah-1024x600.jpg (1026x602, 202K)

Why do Muslims act so gay when they’re carrying a coffin? I’ve seen people die in Iraq and Afghanistan and like a man I took a moment alone later maybe had a rear roll down my cheek and realize I better get my shit together or my friends would make fun of me if they saw this shit.

Tear

They know if they attack israel the us will come after them

You ARE a shit and not very good with words.
Your sinful kind led all these plebs to the abyss and you jusy wring your hands as usual.
Kikefaggot

because ironically they don't care, its all for show, their entire lives revolve around the next life

Lol blow me faggot

>kike loving
Wew

i guess that ruins your narrative of Iran being terrorists then right?

>Jews and optics

They want the American attack dog to weaken further before they wipe out Israel. Doing it right now would result in a quagmire of a war that would ruin them.

They are though

SHIT-ITE LOL

Everyone knows people who hate muslims the most are jews and indians streetshitting losers like you.

And look who's the only one that defended you? It's this fucking kike :

Iran won’t do shit until the war in Syria is over.

So my hate for muslim can only be fueled by kikes? Smh

iran is over, kid. Who do you think gave the mossad all those documents? 1000 pounds of documents, CDs, you think jews walked in there? How about the 17 day strike, the protest marches in every single big city? You're kidding yourself

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_stevehanke_files_2018_04_Iran-fx-427-1200x839.png (960x671, 308K)

It's a solution.
with a radius.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

theyv been through worse, theyl be fine

Says the kike whose religion literally allows you to marry your niece. Wew