Should the greeks genocide the turks and take back their land? Would you support them in this cause?

Should the greeks genocide the turks and take back their land? Would you support them in this cause?

Attached: Byzantium_category_bug_fix.png (800x533, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3RqzCB5yW-I
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares about f*cking greece.. its just another nigger country

The land of Anatolia belongs to the Arabs, no one else.

Yes, we will.

Attached: 1523811520926.jpg (1370x960, 135K)

Yes and yes, but only if it is another crusade
Roaches get fucked

No
based finish arab

Please, do it !!!!!

This

Yes, for Greece im always willing to go.
On the other note roaches multiplied so much i think best course would be to nuke it or something.

Attached: removekebab.jpg (720x617, 114K)

Untill Israel keeps you under heel you dont deserve anything mudslime. i hear you are working with them now pretty much on Syria issue, bad bad goy.

Yes.

Attached: grcka-srbija-braca-zauvek-1.jpg (500x414, 82K)

Nothing but horse dung belongs to Arabs. Your oil is ours

Of course but they need to fix their shit first. A declining degenerate population does nothing with more territory.

I would much prefer a Greek Anatolia yes. I would support it financially and possibly with armaments but nothing more.

Oh haiii MONGHOUL

Attached: 1525175755820.png (420x420, 53K)

Sadly this.

We are helping our Greek friends because
A) Greece is the shiznit
B) we said we would
I'm flying out to Cyprus tomorrow morning.
A Turk moves a muscle near the border and its game over for jive turkey.

Only the western shores belong to us. The rest should go back to the Anatolian peoples.

Byzantium was never Greek, more Anatolian and Armenian.

as for the genocide, sure why not.

Attached: boos.png (1001x679, 347K)

They don't have the military and economic capability to do so
Western powers ensured that Greece will be a dependent and indebted vassal state aince it's independence from Ottomans
The last shot at retaking Constantinople was the Crimean war in which Anglos sided with Turks so that Russia couldn't get control over Bosphorus

analbanian fighting for Greece
>who are you lying schlomo

Attached: almost.jpg (642x792, 36K)

Of course. And fuck anglo scum for interfering.

kys. It's an ancient Indeo-European clay.

>THEY need to fix their shit
Yes I'd love them too. I visit every year and if you've never been to their beeches you're missing warm seas and bikinis. But will the (((EU))) let them now its tricked them into debt?
Just before the 08 crash the banks issued credit cards to Greeks like sweeties. Greeks are so layer back, everybody rinsed their cards for €10,000 and then the (obviously impending and easily predictable) crash happened and the poor Greeks are still paying for it.
>pic related finlands ageing declining population
Fix your shit Finland you fish poaching euro-leafs

Attached: IMG_4038.png (286x176, 4K)

I think most Europeans would welcome this. People are now red pilled on the Turks.

then you are russian clay yes?

>Srv is buttblasted that i don't fit into his pre-defined retarded stereotype
In other news, water is wet.

Russians are a West Asiatic people who stole the name Russian from the Vlad Rus who were Ukranians in order to legitimize their conquests.

why would the Greeks want to genocide themselves?

Attached: 5def64749cd15230d5f37521e2091bf0--dna-genealogy-ancestry-dna.jpg (736x789, 84K)

Russia was founded by Rurik the Finn.

shit map

Did not you learn something about Cameria?

Lmao . Greece and serbia brothers . Greece and serbia never won a war in all shitty history .

Their "

Oh look what you just did, you made another Greek related thread.

I am Greek.

I may be a shit cunt.

But I am Greek.

You can't hate me.

Humanity as we know it has an unquenchable thirst for my ethnicity through society, science, philosophy math and popular culture.

I will die as a nobody and nothing, but at least I was born to Greek parents, from a small civilization that will exist in the minds and hearts of every human being on the planet forever.

In a few hundred thousand years time when humans have started populating planets outside of our solar system they will all have Greek names.

Greeks have forever been imprinted on humans. You? You will have nothing, you will be non-factor. Greeks number less than Jews in the world. Untouched non-Ottomised Greeks number even less than that.

We Greeks have solidified our place in humanity, will live on for eternity, unfortunately for you, your civilization will not be remembered, even more so if you're a mutt with no identity.

You can't even comprehend this shit

Well, excuse me for not wanting to chimp out like a Turk over an issue that can be resolved perfectly well via diplomacy.

Ancient greeks have nothind to do with modern greeks . They are prob crying in that the world relates them with a bunch of lying cowards

The digits confirm

I would, but how would you tell them apart?

t. sòyim

Or just grek minority

Beats me, Attila.

Attached: Fi-ugr-turk-comparison.png (540x341, 25K)

only in your dreamns and in your memes.

turkey is powerful enough to defeat all european countries combined except russia and nukes. (btw we will declare our nuclear weapon program in year 2023 you first hear it here)

What are you babbling on about roach?
We'll fuck you up and your little country. You don't even own a single helicopter ffs.
Alboroaches will perish, you know it.

>How dare you want to resolve issues with fellow White Europeans and kill Turks instead!
>You onions jew minority greek kike!
Try to be more subtle next time, schlomo.

Attached: 1cb13ab60963f2f2bd81535a75fe76f1.jpg (825x585, 111K)

Your country is falling into the hands of low IQ mudslimes.

There's only one way for Turkey and thats heading down.

Thanks to your mutts preferring Islamification.

Hungary is Finnish.

Are you one of those Orthodox Albanians?
I‘d have much more respect for your country if you guys were Catholic/Orthodox.

Except helicopters are the one aerial vehicle we actually have a decent amount of.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Turks aint really arabs man

There's far more Christians here than you'd think, Swissanon.

WE WUZ TURKMENS N SHEEET

On top of that, the British wanted to give Constantinople to Greece instead of Russia (as the Empire collapsed out of the war) after WW1. But France and the United States vetoed it since they view Greece little more than a British Vassal state, giving us the strait instead.

I would go unironically to fight with my greek brother if we have a chance
Retaking constantinople would be glorious and see in real time 500 years of humilation coming to and end

>You don't even own a single helicopter ffs
Kek. I like your niggerish mentality. Keep annoying the turks tho

It okay Spiro, but now go back

Based Spainbro

drop the meme flag roach

>Greeks
>White
Not in your dreams, pic is what the average Greek looks like.

Attached: greekfreak.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Here's a little nugget of truth for you, Ben-Tzion.
I'm not actually Greek.

genetic tests prove greeks are like 40% Turk blood anyway, so who gives a flippin' fuck?

it's like saying the spic mongrels in Brazil are 'Spanish' just because they live on a former spanish colony and speak the spanish language

Viva Cristo Rey!

youtu.be/3RqzCB5yW-I

Relax slave .you cant win a war even if we fought with bread knifes

but we did win wars ,and we dont live in meme countries created by Austrians like you

Attached: 1523393133866.jpg (240x204, 11K)

>Turks
>Being Arabs
>Implying
Get genociding then camel-lickers

>

1912 again. Lets do it. Fucking Tatars dont backstab this time, at least till we liberate Constantinople

I know there is a fair amount of Catholics in the north and a few Orthodoxs in the south.
But its a pity that the home country of based Skenderbeg is still 60% mudslime.

What wars did you win?

G
Treat albanians with respect faggot. They're the reason why you're independent.

Attached: 14063609_160407914396992_1487571040_n.jpg (640x800, 61K)

Fuck yeah greek bros, souvlaki is way better than kebab. (also restore the Hagia Sofia to proper christian rule)

Greeks had the chance after BW1 but preferred to sign secret pacts with the Serbian gypsies in order to not honour pre war agreements and steal clay. Therefore no, I wouldn't.

>you cant win a war even if we fought with bread knifes
lmao
Both Greeks and Serbians despise you, do you even realize that your pathetic little country is going to be smashed in the near future you little roach?

At least they are christian. Once they've won, they can start weeding out the ones with turkish blood.

1912, 1913, 1914-1918, 1941-1945
and we would have won against terrorists in Kosovo if your American friends didnt intervene
Was there ever a time Albanians didnt suck the cock of some external power?
Ottoman, German, American?
You celebrate Skenderbeg while being 2/3 muslim, and he literally fought his whole life against islamization and islam.

first balkan war,secon balkan war,WW1,etc how about your meme country

Attached: 1521890479967.jpg (1600x1600, 828K)

You backstabbed you piece of shit, we wanted what was promised and agreed to, you played the gypsy card and tried to sneak out of agreements.

Cope more basil

Nah, user, the number of Orthodox Christians in the south is quite large. The statisticians outright fucked it up on the religious census. The % of mudscums is also dropping quite steadily. We're ~50% as of now, IIRC and of those only a few are actually practitioners.

It only takes a look at a map to figure out where Constantinople belongs.

Balcan war ... you won wars for indipendence . You call those wars ? I mean wars of conquest . The first moment of difficulty you drop your pants

you wanted all the fucking clay for yourself, before the war was even done.
for fucks sake, you could have had adrianople and thrace up to enos-midia line. But nooo Skoplje had to be Tatar. Literally wasting the best chance to liberate the City in 5 centuries. Dumb greedy Tatars.

Mutt education. Really, you're all moronic

Do you realise that your nationalist bickering lost us the city of Constantine?
You could have conquered it in 1912 but instead you chose to fight eachother over a gypsy-filled shithole.

nope first balcan war was not only for indipendance we also expeld Turks from most of the balkans and reconquered old sebian land,also we have beten turks in albania so thanks to that war you got your meme country,also what wars did you win,what has albania ever conquered are you even serious

Attached: 1522819008444.jpg (468x640, 131K)

no brotherly wars this time.
until the turks are back to central asia.

Attached: Balkan_League_and_Hagia_Sophia.jpg (711x960, 136K)

12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20..

>being this insecure

kek. also stop larping like a Illyrian

Are you a lgbt faggot?

all I care about is one of the most glorious cities on earth to be called by it's proper name. the greeks are half turkish subhumans anyway at this point
RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

GREECE NO!

That what you do best . Fill voids and call rhem your heroic win .

Is this even a question? Deus vult them back to the steppes

We wanted what was agreed. Skopje back then was majority Bulgarian and therefore your rulers had no objection of giving it away. Things changed when Austrians declined you the clay if what's nowadays Albania, however we brought in an army three time as large as yours to get all Bulgarian land united, and just because Austrians deny you something we are not obliged to change our plans. It's your fault that Constantinople now isn't a free capital of Orthodoxy but instead there is mistrust between the whole Balkans. Fuck, together we probably could have even fought of Austria, but you ruined it all.

It dosen't even matter if you hate us. No self respecting white man could be against genocideing Roaches

Attached: 1519651318409.png (1450x967, 56K)

I guess knowing how to count makes you an intellectual in Albania.

>drop the flag, roach
kek

I see albo gypsies are still mad about their defeat..Serbs destroyed your weak ass.Imagine what will happen in chase of a big and regular army likes Greece's.kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Attached: serb.jpg (640x426, 292K)

Don't project yourself on me.

greeks can barely feed themselves and have no border control so i really wonder how can such a mafia run failed state do anything except lose sovereignty to germany or turkey

I like how alboroaches truly believe that their shithole is going to be a thing in 10 years from now.

>until the turks are back to central asia.

Half of European populations are/were Turkic. How are you gonna remove all of them stupid hayvan.