IT'S A LIE
>jews do nothing
DE JUIZE DID IT

baka Jow Forums, baka. The Iranian docs are real and the Iranians got BTFOd

Attached: kekz.png (613x433, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and you're closely related to iranians. this is fucking hilarious watching you guys put on this show for the world.

>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.
>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

So should we invade Israel because they have nukes?

Attached: 1522878646332.png (878x306, 48K)

Attached: 1522878630319.jpg (420x291, 24K)

Attached: 1522875533172.jpg (520x371, 41K)

checked
kek agrees this is the course

RIP

Attached: 1522884049013.jpg (590x768, 102K)

I will die before believing one word from a jew, let alone THE jew himself Nathanyau
You've been destabilizing the middle east for 20 years in the hope of conquering lands, your lies will never work on people with long term meory

Muslims. Lie. Imagine my shark

double checked. Israel should be nuked

why would an Iranian photo have Roman not Persian characters?

This is as ridiculous as the Acme Bomb Diagram Bibi used

Attached: 1516900790502.png (726x720, 230K)

another confirmation
it's gonna happen

Attached: 1521739522360.jpg (500x372, 120K)

are you a brainlet? Watch the damn presentation, it's full of persian written stuff. The english titles were placed by us.

>I will die before believing one word from an Italian, let alone THE ITALIAN himself Berlusconi
You've been destabilizing the middle east for thousands of years in the hope of conquering lands, your lies will never work on people with long term meory

this autistic picture again

>
Should we nuke Sweden cause it's a home to niggers and mudslimes who preach Islam?

fuck you're all so stupid

You guys are nowhere near as smart as you seem to think you are.

Roman NUMBERS in the photo not Farsi or Arabic, it's time for a new strategy. This fake intel is past it's sell by date. I know lying comes naturally to you but this one is just too ridiculous.

Attached: 1523032994930.jpg (444x593, 55K)

It's amazing how many Israelis are shilling on Jow Forums today without hiding their flag.

who cares
Btw the jews did it

skipped over the scientific proof, typical of a natural born liar that can't handle the truth.
cute

Good, I hope the Iranians nuke Israel

Why should anyone listen to Israel after they lied about Iraqi WMDs, Iraq being involved in 9/11, and Assad being behind the gas attacks? Legitimate question. Any time Israel says something with the expectation that America has to bomb stuff as a consequence, it's turned out Israel lied.

desu I don't care at all about Israel and I wish you fucks would stop stirring up shit and shoahing your dirty Muslim neighbors.

>Presents broadcast in English and not Hebrew
>Hello fellow go- Israelis! Iran is bad! You should die for Is- Iran!

DEFINITIVE PROOF

Attached: top seekrit hezbolauncher mk1.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

Guess the gig in Syria didn't go well huh? now trying to push it in Iran with a 10 min powerpoint, a couple of fucking CD's and the WMD meme narrative not even normies buy after Iraq, kek.

Attached: 1524882303501.jpg (1000x1233, 224K)

>the nukes are for real this time, gooooooooooy, so fight my wars while we cower like pussies ehehehehe

Yeah nah, get bent rat-like kike.

Attached: netanyahu iraq nukes.png (1148x839, 439K)

That shit scary

The never ending lies.

Iran is defending themselves against a terror state. SHUT IT DOWN.

I believe it, but I also support them over you filthy fucking rat kikes

I pray every day for the sands to be wet with more heeb blood

Why should anyone trust the words of a jew after more than 30 years of lies?