Somebodys getting Arrested

Ice Poseidon or Baked Alaska or both?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=114&v=JblrQGhdXVw

Attached: Baked Poseiden.jpg (400x290, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Nx7HvlLas&t
youtube.com/watch?v=X1z6xTa_sLc
youtube.com/watch?v=3eTxAtR9QR8
youtube.com/watch?v=EGecaEfk-aA
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop posting ice piss

It's Metokur you fag

Stop posting ice piss.

Youtubers all think they are movie stars: @1:01:00 To cops: "This guys kinda famous, he has 1000 viewers". This is hilarious

It's Metokur shit.

Every single person in these dueling streams is a self-contained argument for blowing California off the face of the Earth, and now NK won't do it for us.

Attached: 1520898640442.png (332x333, 96K)

>e-celebs
kys faggot
>in all fields

I pray that something really bad happens to California so that I can watch all these degenerate losers livestream as they scramble through the rumble and try and survive in a madmax hellscape whilst begging for supershekels. Who'd get eaten by cannabilitsic raiders, who'd get food posionng and shit out their guts, who'd become a sexslave and who who just wander through the shattered landscape with a dazed look on their faces, Would be pretty comfy

If Bibi's to be believed, there's always Iran. I'm California is haram too as a bonus.

Jesus fucking christ that would be awesome.

bup

EPIC """E-CELEBS""" BRO! UPBOATED XDDDD!!!! PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP HEEEEY REDDIT!!! /u/I_have_a_black_stepson

Attached: gKwuolt.jpg (1958x2937, 719K)

I thought Metokur would be above hyperventilating over staged e-celeb drama.

what coke thing homie

I hope all those eceleb faggots kill themselves

>1:37:28
wtf

This but ironically

>staged e-celeb drama
that's what everyone thought until the cops showed up. I wonder if the thirsty frenchman will try and breed Corinn or is she too old to bear him retarded offspring

Masonic M.
>fuck you glow

Big rise in masonic jew tubers.
>Signs will be your downfall.

Attached: 1524192773279.jpg (562x640, 96K)

>If Bibi's to be believed

Attached: 1496685038674.jpg (447x444, 95K)

is this the new mtv reality show?
a dozen jews in a box live streaming?

this is his entire career

>they couldn't have been fake cops

Vitalyzdtv stages most of his vids and has had fake cops and cop cars in videos before.

I actually fucked my sleep schedule and forgot to finish my work project for sitting my ass and watching this shit stream for the whole 5 hours.

I haven't done this since middle school but it felt chaotic and edgy because of how autistically over disciplined I am and out of touch with popular culture, I started following facial cues, their sentencing of words and took notes so I'm excited to see if studying normie behavior helps me function normally.

Attached: picc.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

where did this woman come from

Attached: somedody_getting_arrested.jpg (1654x988, 215K)

>a dozen jews in an oven live streaming
ftfy

hopefully both

no clue but she is fucking insane

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Nx7HvlLas&t

Meth is one hell of a drug

Hell.
This is what vampire legends are about. They need permission to enter your home but once you do it's over.

Attached: E9ADABB5-31F2-4AEA-BD91-D1F3151066B8.jpg (750x955, 164K)

Ice Poseidon is the most autistic man on the internet.

Ice Poseidon found her and used her for content and now she wont leave the stream

REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT
REDDIT
>REDDIT

Both are fucked desu, Ice gave a statement displaying intent to permanently deprive the whore of her iPad by saying "she's not getting this back". Game over if she presses charges for theft, that statement is more than enough evidence, but Baked Alaska just had to add on "sell it on eBay". Fucking genius.

>NOW THAT'S FUCKING BASED!

California gets really gnarly earthquakes every 100 years or so.

If the next one is bad enough it could be straight up Mad Maxx.

I can't wait for the periscopes of willingly disarmed shitlibs being butchered wholesale by the machete wielding MS13 La Creaturas they voted to import and subsidize with welfare.

Both sides need arrested

its not staged. Ice Poseidon does livestreams everyday and always gets into trouble. hes been arrested and swatted multiple times and gets cops called on him all the time

hes legitimately autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=X1z6xTa_sLc

Quick Rundown version of OPs vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=3eTxAtR9QR8

Based law knowledge poster

Attached: CUSHuWmWwAAlRwS.jpg (236x279, 13K)

To be fair it is pretty based

Should have just flung it out the window

I would have stabbed the bitch to death if I was Ice, everything about her annoyed me, particularly her speech pattern. In the ideal world that would be fine.

is that Caliexit thing actually going to happen? please say yes

I don't understand how someone who looks like this can actually have any sort of ego

Attached: predator.png (1322x740, 1.23M)

Did anyone else notice she talked to everyone as if they were her kids she could boss around and fool easily? Jesus christ i'm horrified at the thought that shes a mother.

What the fuck is this bullshit I thought ice Poseidon was a game streamer and Alaska guy was a politics eceleb what is going on

she still thinks she's a 20 something, must have hit the wall so hard that she was left permanently brain damaged

SHES GOING NUTS LIVE NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=EGecaEfk-aA

they are both livestreamers now... Baked Alaska is alt right, and Ice Poseidon is an autistic racist trump supporter, so they fall into same category

it's what Faith Goldy will look like in 5 years.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING WINGS VIDEO JIM

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

Attached: HasidicBeachFeeding.jpg (570x874, 97K)

I love that she just keeps doxxing all these people. She has know idea what she's doing and it's fucking great

Mexican andy came all over someones couch, what an entertaining trainwreck, can't wait until she comes to the hard stop

That's California for you, they think the world bends to their will, that facts will change because they don't like them. She's probably also had her brain fried from years of substance abuse.

Tomorrow, for sure.

Is that Baked at 5:42?????

If she does contact the FBI that would be a glorious shitshow for everyone involved, can you imagine being the fed who was tasked with trawling through all these livestreams

I hope she livestreams her call to the FBI