CALL TO ARMS FOR ALL MEN

I JUST HAD A THOUGHT
IS THERE A SINGLE RACE OF MEN ON Jow Forums OR ANYWHERE THAT DOESN'T CURRENTLY DESPISE THE STATE OF THEIR WOMEN?
THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INCEL REBELLION OR MGTOW BUT I JUST REALISED THERE ARE NO MEN EXCEPT WHITE KNIGHT KEK MANGINA BETA ORBITERS WHO THINK THEIR OWN RACE OF WOMEN ARE NOT FUCKED IN THE HEAD SOMEHOW

I'D BE SURPRISED TO KNOW IF ANY RACE OF MEN IN THE CURRENT YEAR THINKS THEIR WOMEN ARE STILL UNDER THEIR CONTROL

Attached: 1524785083286.jpg (550x468, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/22330/discussions/0/1471969431596646077/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White sharia = dead meme but still the only solution

okay im adding this thread to my list of toxic masculinity things, you can find it at archive.is/FaL5X

what? are you mad because i sucked 100s of dicks in highscool?

do you think we are still in the 20th century? come on

t. thot

It is not women, it is because we shouldn't have any tolerance for their bullshit. What do you think will happen if you let these hormonal crazy people drive society. Live your life and cut these bitches loose, as men should be allowed to do (stuff like divorce money/alimony/false accusations needs to be cut loose).

Attached: istock_000017819430_small.jpg (620x413, 133K)

For society to work, men need to be able to not associate with women at will, including the mans money. Also lesbian tier feminist man haters should be literally kicked out of our societies.

Attached: 28218-3-1355348182.jpg (323x377, 17K)

To answer your question look at history

>Sheogorath
One crazy ass nigger.. good times.

bro ur in bongistan just convert to islam and you can do what you want.

Oblivion was dat good shit. I downloaded it on steam for the pc but it only lets you use a mouse wtff. I have been playing with an xbox controller plugged into my computer but with Oblivion it doesn't work, does anyone here know any ways to get around this?

I was thinking of making a thread but it isn't worthy and would slide.

My question is why do some women go all hippie sjw animal protector charity peacemakers all of a sudden? Many women I have known for years suddenly turned pic related in about a day. What gives? Is it guilt for something? Did someone socially engineer them to be as useless as they fucking can be? Do they not like their causes and expectancies so they take up others? I have asked them, and they called me cynical before cutting me off (unlike their greasy dreads) but I still have no answer.

Attached: hairbugs.jpg (500x350, 38K)

Did you forget to pay for your lowercase license?

Attached: 1525102503336.jpg (800x600, 67K)

>I'D BE SURPRISED TO KNOW IF ANY RACE OF MEN IN THE CURRENT YEAR THINKS THEIR WOMEN ARE STILL UNDER THEIR CONTROL

Maybe muslims, regardless of race?

Misdirected maternal instinct

Fashion

the MGTOW race does not hate women. Understanding is not hatred.

Attached: 3AFFF09B-9F84-4B23-B461-7CAD6D699DDC.jpg (750x750, 68K)

It's just an excuse to let themselves go.

Attached: AD00D8EB-E98B-41F4-9085-CC94E1D78102.jpg (760x504, 91K)

abdul and Ahmed definitely love Swedish women though. Not quite the answer you wanted though

Attached: 7C88B4B2-ED81-412C-839E-138A8D625648.jpg (419x1024, 86K)

Big picture mode and use community config in the settings

Not me, I just wish these people would go back to Jow Forums

You play oblivion like this with a controller?

do you do tricks for treats?

Dirty af

‘British women are travelling to the Calais Jungle ‘to have SEX with migrants – and some have multiple partners in a day’’: www.thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/amp/

>mfw even nogs hate nog women

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAP

Attached: mRN5m1z.png (500x447, 174K)

Haha yeah bro and this barely got attention... But the mainstream media including the BBC was giving air time non stop to the fact that two male oxfam workers had sex with prostitutes.

Probably, big picture will let you setup controller for any game. Some lonely meet will have most likely set up a config already though

All valid responses. What is the male equivalent?

I saw someone got it semi working online, but it still had the mouse in the screen. I would like to play it like you can play skyrim on the computer.

Pretty much the same thing i.e being a hippy. Also because the man will likely shun wealth and 'hate the rich'. Its also an excuse for the man to be a loser.

steamcommunity.com/app/22330/discussions/0/1471969431596646077/
Looks like I was right, imagine that.

The women around here are fine, I haven't seen a public degenerate here in a while (7 years)

Men trying to show they care for women, like the old traditionalists, by being basedboy beta orbiters. Another perversion of instinct

I would go with this desu or the need to be super helpful and go out of your way to help some wench that isn't even letting you taste the pouse

kek, I want black women to get even worse and more obnoxious. Makes for good laughs.

We are too far gone to do anything about it. There are far too many men that enable women in all parts of society.

You should only do you best to live happy and build strong relationships with people that mater to you, because there is nothing that will last in your old age.

I actually think Japanese women are great. Very intelligent, well-educated, value beauty and gentleness, and typically strongly patriotic and family-oriented.

Wrong, girls of all races go for Chads, especially blondes and redheads.

Probably not Brits though because the British are fags.

Attached: 1525138957292.jpg (1000x750, 100K)

Almost of the local women I know are decent people. Most of those I know have children, work, and volunteer some of their time to support the school or our small town. It's not a complete view of the world, certainly, as I don't often find myself in situations where I'm likely to meet awful women.

ty desu