Bring on the trade war, we Germans... I mean Europeans are ready

The long awaited war is finally here. Americans are the natural enemy of the European. We need to fast rekindle our relationship with Russia and join up with China to stop American imperialism which has done so much harm in this world.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 2.28.33 PM.png (566x488, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/deu/usa/show/2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>*invades you*

You all ready to lose another war to the greatest nation on Earth!

>You all ready to lose another war to the greatest nation on Earth!
We never lost a real war to America. WW1 was a stalemate and we never surrendered. In WW2 we lost to the Slavic hordes of the East... which we now rule via the EU and with which we need to team up (Putin).

America is already crumbling under the weight of debt and Trumpist degeneracy.

>started both world wars
>lost both world wars

Please make it three.

Attached: 1414575227926.gif (834x556, 44K)

We lost one and had 1 stalemate. We’ll win the true next one.

US
>oil
>agriculture
>military
>technology

germany
>schnitzel
>faggot hippymobiles
>sand nogs

not sure how we'll make it without you hans

The EU already heavily taxes US imports. We should just enact simple reciprocal taxes. Typically they tax at 5-8% and we tax at 2%.

This will destroy the EU. As if relations within the Union aren't fragile enough. The UK, Sweden and Finland have suffered massive export losses within the union due to EU, and now the EU want to fuck up exports to the US.
Good luck keeping member states.

>Beeing this delusional.
Remember that your mighty fuhrer you glorify so much said that you have no right to exist if you lose the ww2.

Attached: 5794D9E9-4591-4214-9CC1-79233ED98161.png (296x255, 112K)

>America is already crumbling under the weight of debt and Trumpist degeneracy.
HAHAHAHAH dawg I get 350$ a month extra from the tax cuts and everyone I know that was unemployed is now employed and everyone who was employed got raises or bonuses.

If the media tricked yuropoors into thinking they can flex on the US than I may forgive them for some of the kikery

Attached: wimplo.jpg (320x138, 5K)

What are you gonna do fritz? Stop exporting shitskins?

Fuck off.

So you're backing China...
Kraut I would not recommend... You have enough troubles already don't add another subversive one

How do you call the results of WW1 a stalemate? Having to mark massive swathes of lands as demilitarized zones while France gets to form a giant military barricade to keep you in your kiddy pool is hardly, "Oh we just agreed to be friends."

Attached: 1466391700191.gif (500x281, 3.92M)

>schnitzel

And something of value was lost...

The is no way Germany would win, America could just sit pretty on their continent and let civil unrest take y'all down.

Attached: IMG_5726.png (1023x585, 207K)

You are a vassal state of the US with no military. Your economic end only supports the US economy by provide cheap high quality outsourced employees. Basically you have companies in Germany that are owned by US interests and provide support for them by using your people as a source of high functioning laborers that get paid a fraction of what the lowest dish washer gets paid in the US.

Attached: DC8FFBB0-E57E-4225-A005-B3B3381974BA.jpg (750x747, 95K)

Hans, if you krauts held out 3 more months you would have been nuked instead along with the nips

condoms dont protect against diseases anyways

don't forget they didn't start those wars. They just got provoked into invading all those smaller countries

YES, YES, YES

I AM NOT FROM EU, EUROPE, USA, CANADA, MEXICO OR ANY COUNTRY THAT BORDERS EUROPE AND I SAY, YES, YES, YES, YES YES

I don't care about semantics. Germany ended up being the largest known "Bad Guy" of both wars. You can't accidentally be the bad guy on the only two world wars ever in history.

Even with Italy's long history of betraying everyone and jumping sides no one blames them for being Axis in WW2.

America was made for war. We started in conflict and have continued in conflict.
Do you think we keep the niggers around for our enjoyment? Hell no, they keep us sharp and on our toes. We would gladly take on the Euro/Asia continent, just don't expect the bear to be of much help for either of us. They will try to defeat us both during the conflict.

Remember the
>Europoor
meme? It'll soon be Burgerpoor.

Kike or shitskin?

Death to the EU. May all eu politicians be hunted down and purged until there remains only leaders who do not wish to wipe out their own people. The entire EU needs to burn.

> trade war
KEK.
are you implying we could start a " trade war" with
a country that is so de-industrialized, the only products of
interest it produces are jeans, peanuts and oranges ?

Nigga we have military bases in your country

US manufacturing is still abouy as powerful as it always has been. The thing is, we don't make iPhones or other useless trash, we make the steel beams that keep your cities from collapsing.

Have fun with your jeans, though

OH NO I'M SO SCARED
AHAHAAH
WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO? REFUGEE US TO DEATH?!?! HAHAHAHAH

I agree with this. Go Donald, you are our only hope

You have an export economy, we're an importer. You're fucked.

>all this America vs Germany shit flinging
>americans thinking were 1950s America strong
>germans thinking they can burn bridges with the way their EU project went
>americans not realizing metals to produce oil and keep our military machines running come from china

Yeah im thinking chinks are gonna own us all pretty easily with all this divide and conquer we do to ourselves.

Attached: brainlet.png (600x704, 64K)

>Go Donald
That's the same as cheering
>Go Merkel

We get it. You're a kike.

Nö, fick Merkel and everyone who voted for her, she ruined Europe and can't even take responsibility for it

checked.

PROTIP:
If the USA stops exporting food to Europe there will be mass starvation in 6-8 months
You retards can't even feed yourselves without us

What the fuck do we even buy from Germany?

Ameribros, how many Europoors do you think you could feasibly take in a fight?

I could probably fight three European men.

lamps and soap

Mostly cars and certain industry machinery.

EU produces so much food that EU is paying peasants to destroy it, rest is shipped to afrika

If this ever actually happens we should launch a Naval Blockade of Europe.

oink, oink.
www.bmel.de/EN/Agriculture/Market-Trade-Export/_Texte/Zahlen-Fakten-Agrarexport.html

"Worldwide, Germany has for many years been the third largest overall exporter of agricultural goods and the No. 1 exporter of confectionery, cheese, pork and agricultural technology."
Please send pig meat, burger !

Choose one, Germany:
>Stalemate
>WWI

Well I have guns and they don't so my guess is as many Europeans as I have rounds of ammunition.

From a more meta perspective, the United States could probably declare war on every European country simultaneously except Russia and come out on top with little to no effort. Add Russia and it's a wild card, but US could take Russia and its sphere of influence down relatively easily, however that would require China to stay neutral in such a conflict and I doubt they would, and it would also require the improbable scenario of no nuclear retaliation.

Lol denial overload---third time's the charm eh kraut?

>After China beats them first.

I'm supposed to be afraid of the white uprising.

>stalemate
>meanwhile, Germany has to sign the treaty of Versailles
>Germany pays repetitions
>a puppet government is set up in Germany

I didn’t realize germans were so gracious as to completely destroy their country just because they fought a war to a stalemate.

Germany, how do we stop the eternal anglosphere from genociding the people of Europe?

Attached: 1497036345675.png (481x599, 279K)

Cars, drinks, and cheap furniture. I think we'll survive.

Attached: top-us-imports-from-europe.jpg (909x649, 102K)

You're already here.

Hypothetical: German-American relations go real sour, Trump remembers all the US-troops stationed in Germany...do they occupy government buildings, put politicians under House-arrest and seize major industries, or how exactly does this work? And once you've done that and turned 82 million people against you who'll just boycott and refuse to comply with whatever you want them to do, like when the French occupied the Ruhrgebiet to extract resources and had to leave after national uproar and german workers simply refusing to dig up coal and produce steel, what happens then?

at least ww3 won't be another brother war since there are no more white people left in the USA

Attached: 1456510421026.jpg (680x458, 85K)

Obvious troll is obvious but you guys were fighting a war on 3 god damn fronts because of us and you lost your asses when you tried to go all-in at Stalingrad and Bastogne at the same time.

>EU wants a trade war
>Trump just go pull NATO out
So who wins in the long run?

Shitstain nobody of value will be fighting in your "long awaited war" (ever seen a hyphen?). Go ahead, get butchered, I'm with the Yanks and cannot wait to butcher me some Merkel goons.

And even with your nukes, we would not have given up. It was the Slavs that made us fall. And now we teamed up with them.

Please try to understand that this picture is after 40 years of dedicated deindustrialization practices in the US, practices which were explicitly designed to benefit China and West Germany, among others. If the US were to ever decide to reverse the trend - which it will, the arithmetics that underpin trade flows have already preordained such an event - Germany would be so btfo they would have to try and rewrite history and take over the world again.

Attached: countries by exports 2017.png (704x212, 16K)

>What the fuck do we even buy from Germany?
A shitton of different stuff.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/export/deu/usa/show/2016/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 4.44.49 PM.png (2024x1058, 286K)

Objectively false.

>And even with your nukes, we would not have given up

It's not like you gave up against the USSR either. What is your point?

>third time's the charm eh kraut?

I think it is a credit to our persistence and to your idiocy that we even can try a third time... and that this time we already control all of Europe without firing a shot.

fucking do it please for the love of god

Attached: 38741287.jpg (500x531, 65K)

>1942-1943
>1944

You're dumb.

>and you lost your asses when you tried to go all-in at Stalingrad and Bastogne

It wasn't Stalingrad. Quite honestly, it was Moscow in the fall of 1941. We should have pushed through, no holding back. Getting into Moscow would have changed everything. We could then also get a hold of all the surrounding areas and the North up to the Urals and even further. There would be shit nothing the Slavic hordes could have done at that time.

Stalingrad? That was just stupidity followed by lots of stupidity.

None of this is stuff that the US can't produce, and most of it isn't even stuff that the US doesn't produce already. It would be fundamentally unwise to mistake consumer desire for variety as a vital role in the American market.

>What is your point?
My point is that this time around we are a lot smarter in how we take over the world. Europe has fallen already, the Anglos are our vassals through Brexit, we have control over the Middle East through the illegals which we are training as infiltrators, and Russia is our buddy and soon China too.

What if their secret weapon is "sand nogs" -> "oil"?

tfw the EU produces twice as much steel as the US

Attached: Unbenannt.png (407x288, 14K)

>Oil
>relevant to murica
>2018 plus 8 minus 5 minus 3

did you step out of a time portal from 2010? if so, I got some hot stock picks for you, pick up BP because Deepwater was literally nothing.

>None of this is stuff that the US can't produce
Yeah sure, you can. But you would need years to rebuild the industry that can build these things... and then it wouldn't be competitive on the world market, it would just be a worse and more costly replacement of German products.

That is the whole point of trade, you get the best and cheapest products through global competition. If you have no domestic source of a product this is because a foreign company was just better in building the product. If you put punitive tariffs in place, all you are doing is build inefficiency into the market, making everything more expensive and worse.

>tfw the EU produces twice as much steel as the US
That is because the EU has close to twice the population of the US and building steel is required to build up infrastructure.

i can't wait to switch side and betray you, cuck

Well, this time we'll make sure you can't do that by occupying you first... securing the Southern flank.

There will be no trade war. This is all bullshit to justify future increases in the cost of products, so that it can be blamed either on the US, if you're in the Eu, or the reverse, if you're in the US.

>Americans are the natural enemy of the European
>says the German, who has brought more destruction upon Europe than anybody else
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO START ANOTHER DARK AGE AGAIN?!
Mio Dio, Germany, what is wrong with you? Why can't you control yourself? Please! Not again!

Germany gets its oil from Russia that has incomparably more of it than the US and is itself a high tech industry leader and a direct competitor
>agriculture
Irrelevant, fresh local produce is the only way, not frozen garbage that can travel across the ocean

>says the German, who has brought more destruction upon Europe than anybody else

Both world wars were started by Britain, in both world wars they declared war on us first.

Sorry Jerry, but economics and politics are intimately related because they both deal with the problem of allocating scarce resources. It is perfectly acceptable to induce minor cost inefficiencies in order to hurt a political rival, or in this case a junior partner that's gotten too big for its britches.

>If you have no domestic source of a product this is because a foreign company was just better in building the product.

Oh, you're an economics 100 student. They don't teach you about comparative political economy until 300 level courses, if at all. Protip: efficient trade between states only occurs in the manner you're suggesting if both states are not just at similar levels of economic development, but are utilizing similar economic policies.

It sucks that you don't know your own country's economic history, but suffice it to say that Germany is extremely lopsided in its economic development as a result of needing to employ basically all of East Germany after reunification. You should look into the Hartz reforms and especially their impact on German capital flows after the adoption of the Euro.

>I mean Europeans are ready
go fuck yourself krauts, nobody in fucking yurop feel european, except you

>Germany trying to impress anyone when exports are 45% of their GDP and they are entirely fucked at the slightest trade barrier raised
>Germany trying to lead a war against the Anglos
Third time's the charm. Bring it on, krauts.

Imagine only being able to see CNN tier shit? That's what euro news media is for you...I hate normies but you can hardly even blame them here...

You're getting the tariffs too dumbfuck

This. Euro flag is like a corporate logo that no one cares about.

After you invaded other nations.
Besides, Germanic tribes couldn't even be civilized by Rome and ended up sacking it.
You caused the dark ages. You started the world wars. You created Marxism. You took control of the EU and push multikulti.
You are the scourge of Europe and the world. End yourself.

Nothing. You extort machines for green toilet paper and inexistant gold reserves.

>After you invaded other nations.
Who is Britain to say we started a world war when all we did is invade Belgium in ww1 and Poland in ww2?

It's like the guy who uses a flamethrower to torch down a building... then blames it on the guy who talked up his girlfriend "because he talked to her, so he is responsible".

>>Germany trying to impress anyone when exports are 45% of their GDP and they are entirely fucked at the slightest trade barrier raised

When the British pound fell 15%, that essentially meant an additional 15% quasi-tariff on German products going to Britain.

Guess what, we adapted, our export volume to Britain still increased. We are just so damn good.

>It is perfectly acceptable to induce minor cost inefficiencies in order to hurt a political rival

Fine then, so if you want to be 20-25% poorer through trade tariffs that block foreign raw materials, foreign products and ruin your own exporters... who am I to tell you, you are wrong?

As you rightly say, it is a political decision. The Soviet Union e.g. did not want to trade much at all. It entirely relied on its own internal market to provide products and services. Same for North Korea. If the US wants to go down this road, who am I to say you can't do it? Just don't expect that protectionist measures will increase your wealth, it won't.

>When the British pound fell 15%, that essentially meant an additional 15% quasi-tariff on German products going to Britain.

How can a race of engineers be so bad at arithmetic

>Was ist "defensive pact"?
>lol, es ist nicht wichtig. Zeit fur kreig! Starte die Panzer!
>Europe is destroyed again

All the real Germans moved to America decades ago. You're just the vestigial symbolic homeland.

>efficient trade between states only occurs in the manner you're suggesting if both states are not just at similar levels of economic development, but are utilizing similar economic policies.
Absolute bs. That's like saying it makes sense to put tariff barriers around cities because wages in rural areas are lower than in cities, so the only way for trade is by shielding cities from the unfair low wage rural competition.

Trade is trade, competition is competition. Because fiat money is involved, exchange rates balance out any inefficiencies in the market.

>Austria declares war on serbia
>Russia declares war on austria
>Germany declares war on russia
>Germany started the war
Holy fuck american education isnt a meme.

>How can a race of engineers be so bad at arithmetic
Are you retarded? A German made machine part costs 100 euros to make in Germany. Before the pound fell, it cost 100 euros and afterwards 100 euros. It sells for 150 euros, before the pound fell that was 100 pounds, but after the pound fell that is 115 pounds. This means the German machine part just went up by 15% in price in Great Britain, making the machine part uncompetitive compared to a domestic British supplier.

It is not really different to putting a 15% tariff on the product.

>Trade is trade, competition is competition. Because fiat money is involved, exchange rates balance out any inefficiencies in the market.
>What are central banks?: The Post

Enjoy your recession because you provoked the US into raising minor trade barriers because German capital has already saturated the Eurozone nearly to capacity and it's pissed off the countries you parasite employment and wealth from, to the point where they're looking to Russia of all places as an alternative again.

The US's military record is pathetic tho

It's great against actual armies and states.

>All the real Germans moved to America decades ago.
My grandpa was 18 in 1944 and fought in the war, he was in the HJ before. My grandma was in the BDM.

On my father's side, my grandpa was 35 when the war started, he was just in the reserves and was an engineer working in the German industry. His wife raised the kids including my father who was only 2 when the war was over.

They all did their duty for their home country. Who are you to say because they disliked Americans all their lives that they are not German? Who are you? A 56%er?