Press L to Laugh at Britain

Press L to Laugh at Britain

Press S to Spit at Britain

L S L S L S L S L S

Attached: 1524729287426.png (281x531, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i7g213J77k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S

World War 1 was full of demented strategies like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i7g213J77k

Does this explain their current reaction to islam?

We should really adopt the mighty military tactics of the mighty Norwegians.

oh wait. they’re shite

Fucking bongs lmao, also answer me this, why are 90% of British men sleezy as fuck

A slow march into machine-gun fire to windmill them at close range. Alpha as fuck.

Douglas didn't give a single ounce of thought kek

we are the head of nato you cunt

nope, that's just a great way to kill fighting men and that's why the "royalty" does it.
Get rid of the german jews on the throne ffs

I say, alrighty chaps! The damn Hun think that they have our measure, what with their machine guns and defensive lines. Myself and Lord Canterberry, however, think not! A slow, orderly advance will not only throw off their aim, but it will jolly-well confuse the lot of them as well. So get to it while Lord Canterberry and I stay back and work out some more cunning strategies to really give Jerry a run for his money. Welsh and Irish out the front, pip-pip cheerio!

Yo gotta give it to you there, bongs are pretty fucking retarded most of the time. But this sounds alpha as fuck. Imagine being the beta G*erman who sat there shitting himself. Trying to keep the chads away.

Yes, they had all those sick new weapons and stuff and had no clue how to use them, they kind of got it towards the end, in total it only took them 15 - 20 million dead and the collapse of several empires to adjust their tactics. The military leaders sure come across like turbo-brainlets during this era, but things always seem obvious in hindsight.

Fuck off Denmark you're irrelevant

goodnone

Hey, leave dad alone. He's become retarded in his old age.

underrated

Attached: hey.png (251x253, 66K)

Attached: 1524925056146.jpg (501x1025, 219K)

Attached: 1524925174448.jpg (508x513, 33K)

Attached: 1524925310820.jpg (744x650, 102K)

>Hey guys those Germans over there are fortified and armed with heavy machine guns what should we do?
>Oh I know, just walk towards them!

And then they wonder why their empire fell lol

Attached: lolz.jpg (1400x1516, 152K)

>tfw great-great grandfather died in this battle
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

really?
thats funny and sad at the same time

Attached: 1524961410489.jpg (480x409, 30K)

Don't give a shit

He was killed by German artillery later on in the battle.

Honestly anglos in general (murrimutts, britcucks etc) are all disgusting subhumans and it's a great thing their race is dying from inside. It's what they call immanent justice.

This

literally everyone did shit like this for the first couple years, we had modern armies being lead by old world generals

F

Take your proxy off mutt

the retards who let world war 1 happen and let it happen in the nature it did are why the world is fucked today.

S.
I went to visit his wargrave in Northern France and took some pictures. My background picture was the swastika. Gott stafe England.

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: ELOHEL.jpg (510x448, 46K)

Settle down, Morten. Or we will visit Narvik a second time.

And I will personally shove the next shitty Xmas tree you give us right up your balloon knot.

Eat shit and die

I've noticed that they post really stupid stuff, and retarded commentary. It's a real thing.

at least i don't personally know people who have been attacked by acid and raped

Attached: 1525094253047.jpg (451x757, 52K)

You dont laugh or spit on the grave of a fellow comrade.

F

Ignore him. He's a pompous, arrogant, Anglo dog.

S

s for the lols

Attached: 1525146650061.png (526x550, 166K)

>Most weapons can fire multiples bullets per tens of seconds without reloading
>So much long-range artillery nowadays, literally raining steel almost 24/7
>No strafing run drills
>No development of efficient tunnel-digging drills
>No fast, light, forward-armor vehicule development (i.e. adapted (repurposed) snowmobiles for muddy environment)

>No direct focus on weaponizing air support further before the War
>No direct support on the armored personal carrier before the War
>No direct support on more mobile seaworthy weapons platforms before the War

No, they were really brainlets, it wasn't just "in insight".

K E K
E
K

Na but really you might as well not exist

Attached: anglo.png (229x220, 12K)

Can mods just ban Britain from accessing this board until they put in even a minimal amount of effort to derail the train to hell that they're on?

Why derail it? Let this country burn. Fuck my forefathers' sacrifices. I live in Hell because of them.

L

Because you spineless faggots are endangering the rest of us by allowing the caliphate to take over your government.

Fuck it who cares?

We know you and none of your countrymen care. That's exactly the fucking problem.

SSSSS

your muslim problem is what you get for skipping 2 world wars, faggot

enjoy your pussyfied country

Fuck my forefathers. Fuck them. They caused this.

true

Press S to spit on them. I have pictures of my great-great grandfathers wargrave that I'd let you spit on but it's on my phone.

Don't pretend you care, either. You're just taking the opportunity to shitpost.

It's OK. Most of the troops they sent over on the first days of the Battle of the Somme were Irish and Ulster Scots (still British citizens, but clearly subhumans from an English perspective). It's not as if their commanders didn't know what would happen, it's simply a case that they didn't value the lives of their soldiers whatsoever, and allowing them to get mowed down gave them somewhat valuable info about the strength of the enemy's fortifications.

This, my great-great grandfather was Irish.

Trudeau logic, overwhelm the enemy with your own corpses

the virgin blitzkrieg vs the chad slow walk

someone make it pls.

Attached: Blyat.png (500x512, 135K)

> being this fucking blackpilled.

Some of us have children and actually give a fuck about the future of the planet, user. I'm an American who grew up in Europe as a child, and I have nothing but wonderful memories of it. It makes me miserable to see what it's turned into.

Spit on the grave

SSSSS

Good stuff mate. Thanks for fighting, ancestors! Thanks for bringing me into this shit world!

S

the ride never ends

Attached: 1524872506963.jpg (1024x1010, 368K)

I spit on my forefathers.

Norway = poor man's Sweden

This was how the Swedish Caroleans advanced in battle.
The difference between WWI and the 18th centry is that when you have machineguns all your soldiers die before the enemy can be intimidated.

plus a 2 meter german would never be scared of a slow walking manlet with bad teeth and funny helmets

There's a fine line between idiocy and bravery, but this is straight-up idiocy.

Hey, worked great against the abos!

>being this fucking blackpilled
is by choice rawdogging a 45-year-old with 10^-6% chance of becoming pregnant whilst being 23 yourself, because our girls whore themselves out in Vienna - and for cheap, at that - and abrasion-worn cunts like Porizkova spit on us for not greeting whores with open arms, and I'm not going to go save someone who doesn't want to be saved, much less bring a child of my own blood into a doomed world like this, but MGTOW is gay and void of pleasure

not really
norway has oil, sweden doesnt

we have more money per gdp also

???????

Hahaha it’s better in my mind

>I spit on my forefathers.
An insult to the lovely people of Pakistan, you should feel ashamed.

I still want to see this meme

Make this make this make this make this

You know Germany lost that war right ? and the one after that, and one coming up too.

I'm English, sadly.

>lovely people of Pakistan
See here, you can't tell the difference between a respectable Punjabi and the worst kind of Muslim to disgrace the face of this world.

I don't even have to move a finger, you insult yourself. God, I wish I could live and work in Kazakhstan

Arab, Poo-in-Loo detected. Isn't it your turn to fuck a goat up its ass right now, after Allah is done nutting?

>the amount of kufaars ITT

Attached: 70% face.png (1965x845, 381K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1496881997755.png (713x611, 26K)

L

S

>we have more money per gdp
>more money per gdp

Norcuck education.

Jesus I thought Melchett was a joke.

L L L
S S S

S

Attached: markus-meechan.jpg (736x458, 21K)