Where are holocaust proofs?

Post some actual proof that Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka and/or Auschwitz had purpose built large capacity gas chambers.

Thanks.

Attached: 1524939798077.jpg (640x630, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can't come close to proving the ridiculous six million figure. I prefer to focus on what they've done to Europeans.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

YouTube censored this 50 year old speech by a Jew (uploaded half a decade ago) last month. It had 400k+ views 96%+ likes. He was a childhood friend of Untermeyer/Morgenthau and served on the American delegation to the council of Jews in Amsterdam. Freedman explains in detail how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

The parallels to America are ridiculous.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

I don't doubt a lot of jews were murdered by the nazis. 6 million to me seems like a generous figure sure but all genocides fluctuate like that a lot depending on who you ask.

All in all it all seems like a run of the mill genocide until you get to those four camps having specialized mass death machines which I just realize I have never seen any serious proof for...

That's not the most important question.

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

The Jewish Problem - Joseph Goebbels

Attached: 1524908010631.png (744x992, 1.25M)

Around 38,000 died in the Auschwitz labor camp due to many reasons but not one of them was part of an extermination program. These records were recovered from the Russians who confiscated them from the labor camps back in the 90's

Somehow I doubt you accept any evidence even those that are accessible by a simple internet search.

Yes yes leafs we get you hate the jews but surely there must be some proof for these four purpose built mass gas chambers?

>Yes yes leafs we get you hate the jews
Did you know of the seven largest Swedish dailies five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The Jewish Bonnier family in Sweden have the largest monopoly owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

Attached: 1503338517302.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

I will accept any evidence and am asking cause I didn't find any on a simple internet search. Please provide some instead of making bullshit claims about there being 'no use' in providing any.

The issue is I'm not looking for evidence on jews having been killed or something in a massive genocide cause that much is easy to find evidence of. I'm explicitly looking for evidence of those four purpose built high capacity gas chambers.

.. in fact the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Bonnier owned Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers, all Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism and this campaign resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Conservative rightest party which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher, of Jewish descent. Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

Prove six million inbreds died. A few shitty jpegs won't cut it.

Attached: 1524908421884.png (572x800, 762K)

Where are the proofs OP isn't a faggot?

The inbreds refuse to assume the burden of proof. This is pilpul 101. Their entire hoax narrative relies wildly different stories, on a near continental criminalization of speech, and circular logic.

Attached: 1524907893592.png (640x838, 967K)

This is irrelevant to the current topic.

There isn't, and thus no such claim can be made.

All holocaust "proofs" come from

1) Soviet Bolsheviks
2) American Jews that funded WW2 to begin with

You'd think the ones giving the proof what happened in EUROPE to be EUROPEANS. You know, the people that actually lived there and saw what happened.

Attached: B08DC8FD-8B8D-4ECF-9D76-3665EF55F080.png (1702x1432, 422K)

Eyes bleed. Could you point out the specific numbers?

pilpul the jpeg.. prove six million inbreds died shlomo

You're very annoying.

Still waiting for a number please.

PROVE SIX MILLION DIED
I WANT TO BELIEVE

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Only proof you need

Attached: proof.jpg (768x425, 143K)

We were discussing whether there's tenable proof for the existence of purpose built large capacity gas chambers. Stop derailing.

Gas chamber blueprints exist. Wannasee papers exist. Learn to google.

Show said blueprints please.

>blueprints
So they were never created...sorta like the electric floor chamber, the rollercoaster death machine and the jew jerk off machines.

>Yes yes leafs we get you hate the jews
what a shit eating shill are.
never once did i say i hated jews
The truth is not anti-jewish, you are anti-truth.
Russians had the records, Hitler never wanted to exterminate anyone, and you're a piece of shit

Can’t you just google it? Either I’m going to find a jew link or an anti jew link and either won’t suffice for you. Google is a very easy site to use.

What do you mean print out the specific numbers?

No need for proof goy.
>they just went on here say.

Attached: 1524148614283.jpg (605x694, 487K)

If I could "google it xD" I wouldn't bother sitting through this shitposting leaf. You're now the second person to with 0 sources what so ever has said "omg I can't post sources cause u will in the future tell me the sources I refuse to post are no good so therefore i refuse to post them lmao". Just post these blueprints cause I can't find them on google mate.

POINT not PRINT. I mean if there's relevant source cited info in that complete trainweck of a JPEG you could tell me what number the relevant info is sorted under.

Auschwitz - 52,389
Bergen-Belsen - 6,507
Buchenwald - 20,501
Dachau - 17,842
Flossenburg - 18,259
Gross-Rosen - 7,925
Neuengamme - 5,570
Mauthausen - 77,727
Majdanek - 6,920
Dora-Mittelbau - 7,187
Natzweiler-Struthof - 3,944
Sachsenhausen - 4,785
Abteilung 'I' - 41,748

Total of these labor camp deaths: 271,304

73,137 This figure was reported in The New York Times on March 3, 1991 and was based entirely on the wartime German concentration camp records that had been captured by the Soviets and just recently released. According to this figure, of those dead, 38,031 were Jews. These records state that the total of all persons who died in the ENTIRE German prison camp system from 1935 to 1945 were 403,713. To repeat: a total of 403,713 persons of all races and religions was officially recorded to have died (of all causes. typhus, old age, measles, etc.-and execution) in the entire prison camp system over a 10 year period. Of those 403,713 a total of 73,137 died at Auschwitz. Of those 73,137 who died at Auschwitz, 38,031 were Jews.

Attached: Comite International Geneve - Labor camp death report.png (660x595, 400K)

It’s not difficult just don’t understand why you can’t

Attached: 70E4E59D-9CBC-4D68-BE78-84C7A62208D6.jpg (880x593, 99K)

you should learn where the gassing-to-kill meme comes from

Attached: Isai-Berg-gas-van.png (625x816, 182K)

>I show primary source
Bullshit shlomo
>you show a revisionist opinion 50 years after ww2
It’s facts

Cool story bro

I just found this online. I don’t actually believe it. But for the sake of this argument assume they are sourced well.

The title says mortuary (literally corpse cellar) and it looks like a root cellar/cold storage though?

reading about the commies makes me think the whole "gassing" prank was their idea

Attached: 1502307307206.jpg (415x375, 41K)

Zionist publishers used as much of the Holodmor they could to convince people of the ""official"" ww2 narrative, and as Putin recently admitted most of the Russian government was run by jews, hence why a chimney was built beside the "gassing" building and not connected to anything in order to further the propaganda.

A windowless mortuary with advanced ventilation. I’m not gonna keep trolling this thread if you are looking to research its right there and there are more docs.

>lets debate this long debunked hoax all over again

If you go to Auschwitz you can see for yourself that the place was rebuilt post-war by Poles under Russian instruction

Bitch there were four camps with multi-person gas chambers. Auschwitz had an above ground one so that narrows it down to three. In which of these did the germans half bury a gas chamber and were so unfathomably stupid that not only did they design it as a mortuary but they also labelled it as such.

First of all, why would a group of people willingly walk into a mortuary. Secondly, if you're gonna hide what you're doing why would you call it something else that's terrible. You could have called it uncle fritzls meat shack or some shit but you literally just call it "corpse dungeon" instead of "gas chamber" like that's gonna be sneaky or something? Why? It will only confuse the slave labourers. And why would you have windows to a corpse dungeon? The whole point of old timey meat storages was to not have any of that so they could stay cold in the summer. We have a very similar structure near where I live which was used to store butchers meat before they had good electrical refrigeration and now it's just full of spiders.

That pissed me off.
From DAILY CALLER...

YouTube is getting help from the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center in its effort to identify extremist content.
YouTube’s “Trusted Flaggers” police the platform for so-called hate speech to terror-related content.
The SPLC has labeled pedestrian conservative groups as hate groups in the past.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is assisting YouTube in policing content on their platform, The Daily Caller has learned.

The left-wing nonprofit — which has more recently come under fire for labeling legitimate conservative organizations as “hate groups” — is one of the more than 100 nongovernment organizations (NGOs) and government agencies in YouTube’s “Trusted Flaggers” program, a source with knowledge of the arrangement told TheDC.

The SPLC and other program members help police YouTube for extremist content, ranging from so-called hate speech to terrorist recruiting videos.

All of the groups in the program have confidentiality agreements, a spokesperson for Google, YouTube’s parent company, previously told TheDC. A handful of YouTube’s “Trusted Flaggers,” including the Anti-Defamation League and No Hate Speech — a European organization focused on combatting intolerance — have gone public with their

What if Hitler did succeed in killing off all the Jews and Jow Forums has been chasing the wrong demon this entire time? What if the ones who claim they're the "Jews" are just a cover and the real "Jews" are a totally different group acting as a puppetmaster behind the scenes?

checked
and true

>doubt you accept any evidence
How about hard evidence? Not witness testimony. Hard evidence.

Stop wasting your breath on op. It's a Swedistani and they are a lost cause.
Also, based Leaf.

I have proof. See pic related.

Here's the pic.

Attached: 15d0d4a5b588a632d4ea4bbc0338aef384579f2eff9392ee38535740438610e9.jpg (227x222, 10K)

Behold: ye big ol' imgur albums of refuting holocaust revisionism: siraaronrichards.imgur.com/