What the fuck ever happened to these two?

What the fuck ever happened to these two?

Attached: txguns[1].jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for interest

Dhey dindu nuffin

Attached: 1524886833898.webm (534x301, 2.2M)

Down the memory hole

It got swept under the rug. People were asking far too many questions.

this.
nobody researched it further.

what in the actual fuck

I have mixed feelings about this video.

it turns out that actually were on a secret government mission.

I guess they were real spies
Cuz we ain't heard shit about them

Francho Bradley, 59, and Adrianne Jennings, 40, were arrested on Saturday
At 3.40pm, he called police in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, from his car
He said someone had broken into his hotel room at the Marriott Inn Residence
Bradley had a surveillance feed linked up to a mounted laptop in his car, he said
Police went to the hotel room and found five rifles, a shotgun, grenades, a handgun, a revolver and hundreds of rounds of ammunition
They also discovered walkie-talkies, six laptops, four phones and thumb drives
Bradley met them at the hotel with Adrianne, who has a history of mental illness
A bomb squad was called to search the room as they were questioned outside
He said he was working for a secret government agency on a 'virus'
In the week beforehand, he received 3 parking tickets a mile from the site of Saturday's March For Our Lives protest in Boston
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Supposing they were:
>do they have a burn notice out on them?
>are they going to "dissapear" and wind up in a shallow grave in the desert?
>why was their gear so all over the place? Some really high end stuff like grenades and a grenade launcher, but some garbage like an early 1900s revolver? Why so many guns but so few magazines?

Bump for interest. Thought about them the other day and wondered why we never heard a single shred of news about it past that day. That story was ghosted big time.

I thought it turned out they were both killed shortly after the incident went down? Maybe that was another event i was reading on Jow Forums but i'm pretty sure Francho Bradley's body washed up on a river bank.

No, that was some CDC employee that went missing

I still have that detective's report saved. I've read it to two different people to make the case that false flag shootings are indeed plausible, and also because it's such a good fucking read

Was it related to that event? I can't recall, my memory is fuzzy from that time and i'm sure it was only a couple months ago.

People here were saying it was, becuase that CDC had something to do with a virus. But I think it was pure coincidence

>die, wh*te scum

Here's your reminder that Vince Foster's "suicide" pistol was cobbled together from 3 different revolvers from the 1920s.
Old guns still function. Good luck tracing the source.
Someone was probably too strong to accidentally drown in a tub, and was going to shoot themselves 2 or 3 times in the back of the head.
Pic related. A 5 shot revolver chambered in .32 acp, about 100 years old & still functions.

Attached: 2012-11-18_10.05.13.jpg (612x816, 74K)

It more likely had to do with the march for our lives event, as they found 3 parking tickets on 3 different days within a block of each other across the street from the march for our lives event

Patsy potentially broke his conditioning

we are kindred spirits, user!
I also told as many people who I figured would find it remotely interesting. Anyone I showed the article to was intrigued, and wondering why it wasn't front page CNN. It would have played perfectly into the narrative of gun-nuts stalking out a peaceful anti-2a protest.