Teaching my GF racist terms

What am I missing? Whats the term for south korean?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 10.00.53 PM.png (456x456, 55K)

You've done a good service.

Attached: 1525100825448.jpg (765x765, 138K)

Faggot for OP

Zipper head

Gooks, Ching-Chongs, Chinks, Chiggers, Chink-a-billy, Chinamen, Chinos, Chingy Chonkas, Chonky, Chinigs, Choo-Choo, Nammers, Rice Niggers, Nam Niggers, Chinese, Japs, Fobs, Foreigners, Yellows, Bananas, Faggots, Ninjas, Samurais, Jackie Chans, Wannabes, Teenyboppers, Copy Ninjas, Smalldicks, Twinkies, Zipperheads

gook is the korean one

nips
There are 40 billion more for niggers like jigaboo, spooks, moon cricket, spear chucker, etc

Azns (Asians) are a stark race of souless materialistic robots with little to no culture. Asians are the racial equivalent of women and have serious problems reproducing due to wide-spread nu-malery and homosexuality. Asians in fact have higher average iqs than Europeans but are such conformist, un-creative pussies that they never accomplished a single thing. A good metaphor for their culture is to look at their art and compare it to European art, this gives you a glimpse into their psychology. It is absolutely minimalist, bare and only having absolutely necessary details. It has no soul, no heart or no love. Asians are a souless, loveless, heartless race. This philosophy is reflected in the cheap shitty garbage they sell to the west. Asians are stereotyped for their strong discipline on their children,in general they have a total lack of empathy when dealing with any type of social outlier leading to extraordinarily high suicide rates. It would truly be the ultimate hell to live amongst this antithesis of humanity. Due to these factors Asians and the proliferation of their influence is a bigger existential threat to the posterity of humanity than even Blacks or Muslims. An Asian dominated world would be an absolute nightmare, this zombie horde must be stopped.

this

u forgot kikes

Micks, flips, heebs, kikes my dude.

>girlfriend

Shit cunt

I'll get to that

gook is for south korean, retard. it comes from "migook" which is what americans heard from koreans. they thought they were saying in engrish "me gook/i'm gook." it was their word for either American or America, can't remember which.

Gook is Korean, Charlie is Vietnamese.
Gook just means country in Korean

Attached: 1523901522565.png (543x653, 421K)

Spade
Spear-chucker
Bootlip
Pickininny
Kike
Heebie
Wetback
Sandnigger
Wop(Italians
Mick(Irish)
Hun(Germans)

Makes sense thanks!

Yep, I believe it comes from Hanguk meaning Korean. Kind of slang that our soldiers picked up there. Miguk is what they call Americans.

Kimchee, Zipperhead, Sork

It means American, but I think it can mean both depending upon the context.

Jap is as racist as Finn, Swede, Norsk, Dane etc.

>OP is a 30yr old english teacher and he is trying to redpill his 16yr old student/lover

Used to call my roomate kimchee and he was from China. Flew right over his head but he always gave me snacks so it was cool

nah, jarhead americans durring WWII used it as a slur so often that actual japs started to get offended.

Someone should remake the animaniacs theme "countries of the world" song with Jow Forums themed insults

Race mixers need to be genocided

African-American, afro-American, Ape, Aunt Jemima, Basketball-American, beast, black, blackfella, bluegum, boy, buckwheat, chimpanzee, Chimp, colored person, coon, cotton picker, dindu, gator bait, gorilla, jigaboo, jive talker, jungle bunny, mammy, monkey, moolie, Moor, mud person, murder monkey, muthafuckah, gangsta, my man, nappy head, negro, negroid, nigga, nig, niggah, nigger, nig-nog, nognog, nigra, nigaboo, person of color, pickaninny, porch monkey, groid, Rape Apes, Sambo, schwartze, schvoogie, sharecropper, shine, shooter, shitskin, slave, spade, spearchucker, spook, tar baby, token, Uncle Tom, welfare monkey, coons, cotton-pickers, dawgs, jungle monkeys, my knee grows, colored people, chimps, pavement apes, chocolate people, homies, porch monkeys, groids, spooks, darkies, shit-skins, spades, gorillas, blackies, nigras, welfare sloths, kaffirs, mooncrickets, dindunuffins and antique farming equipment.

Kikes, Hebes, Hymies, Yids, Bankers, Financiers, Parasites, Leeches, Nose Niggers, Gold Niggers, Big Noses, Oven Magnets, Oven Dodgers, Gasbags, Sheenies, Swindlers, Sociopaths, Criminals, Firewood, Arabs in Denial, Thieves, Moes, Freemasons, Reptilians, Vampires, Aliens, "The 1%", "The Illuminati", "The Man", Christ Killers, Soap Bars and filthy fucking scum who need to be wiped off the Earth

Actual japs as in american citizen japs

You forgot lampshades

Wog
Fuzzy Wuzzy
Spaghetti Bender
Limey

Oh look it's a weeb

gook are koreans
vietnamese are charlies
it's weeaboo, not weebo. weeb for short
a better one for japs is nip

also wops for italians

Space Coons
North American Pavement Apes
Chicken Wing Eating Player

South Koreans? We call them ladyboys or amerimutts' bottoms.

>Hun(Germans)
lmao what?
we call them moffen

Yeah when the US liberated Korean villages the civilians would say to the soldiers 'miguk?' Which basically means 'are you American?'. The soldiers thought they were saying 'Me gook' so the US troops called them gooks.

>Bankers, Financiers, "The 1%"

i haven't laughed like this in a while, thanks user

Red Sea Pedestrians

Maple Backs
Snow Beaners

Attached: raketime.jpg (361x593, 123K)

ladyboys is for the thai

Second post best post

Miguk is Korean for USA. "Miguk saram' is "American Person."
>Probably came from "Weigukin" which means "Alien" or "Foreigner"

"Pollock" and "slavshit" come to mind. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

BASED
A
S
E
D

interracial couple, hope you have a lot of cute little magapedes

Google the racial slur database. Hours of fun.

>Not using Line
Are you fresh off the boat, nigger? Or is your girlfriend 42?

Spelled weeaboo wrong

if youre an American who went over to teach and are now fucking a gook whore you should teach what being a race trading faggot means

Attached: chink3.jpg (600x387, 29K)

Ah that makes sense. There was also of that video of the nig-nog flipping out on a Korean dude on a bus for "Calling him a nigger". The old man was saying "Ni Ga" which literally just means "You."

Of course, the black dude started nigging out.

Injun, Squaw, Buck, Neeche = Native American

Attached: Approve.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Why is nobody asking for pics of her gf? shame.

>nork is a racist term
it's just an abbreviation retard

Attached: 1510957397946.jpg (640x619, 196K)

Line owned by naver corporation is a product of the KCIA/NSA. They can go fuck themselves. I use only NSA products when possible. Plus stickers are for faggots.

To be specific, "Migook" means the United States, or America, as a country. "Migookin" means American.

americans = mutts

There was a general who said the Germans were advancing across Europe like the hun did. He never actually called them Huns but it became a slur alongside "gerrys".
My grandmother was one of the displaced eastern Germans and she came to Britain after the war, the local kids used to to throw stones at her windows and shout "hun" at her.

>Wasting mental space on ways to pointlessly get yourself in trouble

and ttexting it all out so there is proof

You forgot Mick, carribeaner, and for Americans,
La creatura, El goblino, la Luz extinguido, El Ogro De Las Americas, etc.

whole list

Attached: 1520978325626.png (725x924, 32K)

Fuck off

Attached: 1520780331150.jpg (506x446, 49K)

spbp. OP is trying too hard to fit in.

shitskin for non-whites

Attached: ss.jpg (720x901, 202K)

Agreed I actually have a GF and a life.

I just dont want more niggers or spics. Japs are actually a civilized race so thats okay in my book.

Moon cricket is my favorite. Really advanced shit.

I'd add rape ape, tar baby, spear chucker, porch monkey, basketball american, pavement ape. But I just call em niggers.

/thread

Attached: 1413379744516.gif (205x255, 72K)

She looks like this....

Attached: 1525020152089.jpg (1000x1500, 163K)

I like coon for every day use. Jungle bunny doesn't get nearly enough use these days and is quite good.

>Jungle bunny
Kek. Porch monkey - I'm bringing it back.

are you an english teacher ?
or do you have another job ?
soldier maybe ?

Check out racial slur database
Rsdb.org

Moon cricket

>My girlfriend

Attached: 1524430841846.jpg (251x242, 14K)

I've always like Potato Nigger for the Irish.

>it's weeaboo, not weebo
That's why I want to kick that fag's ass.

yeah, I second that, Calling a Finn a mongel is more offensive

Ayyy weak comeback. But seriously kys English teacher.

>Charlie

Kek Someone's been playing too much Rising Storm 2