The absolute state of anglostan

Is there really any country that has fallen as hard as britain has?

inb4 swedes and cucknada, The brits had one of the largest national empire and now its turning into the very thing they were but its kind of different.

The Brits took up land without consent, this time, the colonization is something a lot of them have advocated for.

Attached: britbngs.jpg (891x960, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IP3tl8PyEiM
youtube.com/watch?v=3lNngsIEMAQ
bbcstudios.com/teams/drama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>says the mutt
0 self awareness

>El goblino

Attached: 1514859863695.jpg (1000x1080, 759K)

nice rebuttals, eurotrash

Is it 13% or 14%, Jamal?

I'm Indian pajeet though.

i dont get why yanks here are so obsessed with europe.
every other day its a post on fictious no-go zones in sweden, england, germany, france etc.
>i can tell you from first hand experience, there are no no-go zones in the uk due to islamic/sharia law.
there are rough estates like Aylesbury in London and Moss Side up north..
>muh freedums, guns and big macs!

idk, it's not that different from what Netflix is doing. BBC has had diversity quotas and things like that for years, it shouldn't come as a surprise they're an anti-white, pro-lefty media company.

Rubber dinghy rapids bro?

Attached: 4Lions.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Only proving his point, this country is fucking dead and don't think for one second you are the "new-Americans" who will take over. The nation will enter sharp decline once whites officially become a minority.

Attached: mASS-TA RACE.jpg (447x495, 30K)

it really is amazing how trash euro posters have become, I mean even before the mutt meme they were kind of shit but after they don't even measure up to the average r*dditor immigrant

>The brits had one of the largest national empire
Which you completely ruined, along with the rest of the world with your cuckery and leftism and mandatory niggering of our nations.

This is what America wanted, don't you go complaining about it now!

Attached: CUCKED.jpg (2048x1302, 154K)

BURN BURN BURN ENGLAND FUCKING BURN

Better that our posts be trash than our people be trash you disgusting mutt. gtfo of here.

Attached: 1515501104304.jpg (977x766, 140K)

You too can shut the fuck up you dirty Scotnigger.

Attached: 1461930150092.jpg (615x896, 56K)

t.52%

I've heard from Euros that they are no-go zones in Sweden, Denmark, et cetera. There is obviously not real Sharia law. We are concerned because the police are not handling the problem well.

youtube.com/watch?v=IP3tl8PyEiM

BURN

If a Brit is arrogant enough to try and colonise other places, then it's tough titty that it happens back to them.

"Muh Empire" is just an excuse for the Third World to take over the UK. The same thing is happening to all white countries, including ones which never colonized anybody

>England
>land of the Engles
>englandstan
>land of the Engles land

How dumb

this is why when we take New guinea back and own the supply of tin I hope we're fucking coming for the rest of the empires traitors

Britain is literally Hell, and it'll cease to exist as a white country very very soon. Every aspect of their society is against the native Briton, and they don't have the capacity for a violent revolution like the people in America do. Britain is 100% fucked, and all we can do is watch.

Attached: 1524723070118.jpg (780x846, 185K)

they had every opportunity to name it "Britbongistan"

Attached: conscious dreamers.png (838x983, 36K)

Hope fading

Attached: 1523734312830.jpg (676x2031, 122K)

Good, fuck Britain.

Don't you have some little girls to rape Ahmed?

muslims account for 1% of the US population
5% in bongistan
where the fuck are you getting that statistic from
>hurr durr in 600 years Muslims are (((projected))) to be relevant in murican demographics. Gotcha!

Attached: 1522859534839.jpg (929x653, 78K)

I fucking love these El Goblino memes.
Most Europeans and Asians come to the US expecting to see White people, but get pic related instead.
TOP KEK!

Attached: 0B88A56D-4CEE-4433-9438-0004C8A2274D.jpg (1024x681, 564K)

Thats the guy from 4 Lions, its probably going to be quite funny actually

And niggers make up 13% of your population

I seriously never knew anyone who wanted more anglos anywhere before the whole refugee crisis, and even then most euro countries would rather have Brexit than dealing with anglos anymore.

The brits are the only ones on the European theater who are beyond saving. The germans always have a surprise up their sleves and us swedes have a promising election this fall. The english seems to enjoy their demise out of some cultural masochism.

And English makes up 90% of Londo...... Hold up.
>opens Jewpedia.
>Looks at demographics.
>45%...This can't be right.
>Checks again.
>Holy fuck Bongistan.... R U OK?

>oh god they are projecting

Attached: Brits will also defend this.jpg (1460x962, 678K)

That's a picture of a 70 year old very wealthy man, what's your point nigger.

And soon 25% of yours and 40% of mine. Once whites are toppled, Boer farm murder-like slaughters supported by what is left of state apparatai will begin.

That's pretty fucking dumb, murica is a Christian country with over 300 million, there has to be more kikes than mudslimes there.

Not wrong

No.

Gow can you all laugh at one another? You are all whites. You should unite in the face of the common peril. You are being targeted all by the same evim force that wants all americans, europeans and slavs out of the picture.

Attached: IMG_0870.jpg (625x417, 58K)

anybody here watched Nightcrawler ? he was supposed to be quite good as supporting actor.

Attached: 71ujjvw5OyL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 45K)

They're catering to the demographic. In a couple of years expect to see Arabic shows on prime time with English subtitles. That's when even the normies will accept it's over.

I spit on my ancestors. Fuck this country and fuck the blood they spilled for this land.

>the Brits
>the English
Make up your mind which ones you're talking about

shlomo my brother this is why whites always lose, they cannot see they should united against their enemies and just kill each other over miniscule differences

Nuke london already

FUCK OFF JDF DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILLS.

Oh and also Britain is fucking cucked hahahah SSSSSSSSSS

You know when you're a minority. The browns won't be able to tell you're one If the "good" white people.

We all do, Ahmed, full agreement here; but the thread is about English and not you.

This guy will probably hit big league with Venom, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=3lNngsIEMAQ

is that dog the bull?

>“I’m excited to be working with [BBC Studios executive producer] Esther Springer and all the team at BBC Studios," said Ahmed. "Englistan is an untold British story with universal themes and resonance. It's the story I always wanted to tell, and it’s a privilege to have the opportunity to do so.”
> Springer
Man, ever since I’ve been coming here Jow Forums has truly shown me the way.

This is her. Can’t tell if she’s a Jew or Megan Merckle. All these bbc producer should be thrown in jail.
bbcstudios.com/teams/drama/

Attached: 61AC1E8B-E840-40FF-8DA7-CEF0DE610FB8.jpg (733x714, 314K)

>Englistan
The memes again at work.

the name came about afer this merger of England and Pakisten cricket jersey

Attached: a3660814960_10.jpg (1200x900, 253K)

This is retardation even niggers cant reach. All you do in this place arguing who is more kucked. This is not a joke. Get your shit together. Your futur is in your hands.