ITT happe sings that you lost track of

>ITT happe sings that you lost track of

What the fuck happened with the Catalan Independence?

Attached: 20170923_LDM959.png (608x486, 69K)

Wait and see

a meme experiment

Attached: ba88225fb6e7f8bc646b2013bb5f6a03e6d24dd3_hq.jpg (957x1024, 62K)

This is the correct map. Barcelona would be blown up, again.

Attached: memeflag.png (608x486, 190K)

>What the fuck happened with the Catalan Independence?
Nothing. Just as expected.

6 seconds if I recall correctly it was sweet but short.

The civil war in donbass

So the entirety of Catalan just got whipped back into being tax cattle like good little slaves?

They surpassed themselves this time. Six seconds, count them. SIX WHOLE SECONDS. There is no way we can recover from this.

Attached: 1507267830893.gif (176x320, 3.71M)

Madrid sent in tens of thousands federal police and military to restore order. Considered it coup attempt legally. Even at its peak, less than half of Catalan wanted to leave Spain. The leader of the Catalan Independence movement Puigedemont, is wanted on charges of Treason. He was seeking refugee status in Brussels until a German federale caught him. Then Germany gave him refugee status as long as he never leaves Germany. The rest of the Catalan leadership are currently in prison and will be for decades. Now basically everything in Catalan is normal, and most of the people there considered it some drunk in the moment thing to do. Basically, they played a game of chicken and got caught.

8 seconds. Spain was not happy like a dame amirite XD

>I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast, they could hardly be said to have occurred at all.

Attached: 1Pz6[1].png (1713x524, 49K)

Attached: 1507675690422.png (480x336, 265K)

>what happened
They got everything they deserved.

Attached: Barcelona.jpg (585x326, 38K)

It was actually 8 seconds.

>What the fuck happened with the Catalan Independence?

The people that did it all got arrested for aggravated faggotry so the cacalan parliament put a bunch of yellow ribbons on the chairs vacated by the aforementioned dumbasses.

Basically the only thing Franco did wrong was not get all of the commie roaches.

I was embarrassed by my mistake for two seconds.

>gone in 8 seconds

Oh boy! Those germans and their refugee fever

Attached: a61553d68b6347ce82f9fb543c2a6362_18.jpg (1000x561, 410K)

For some reason it was praised here despite the fact Catalans were and still are degenerate commies. Thank God they didn't get independence, or there would've been a hotbed of communiggerism in western Europe fucking things up even more

>Madrid it's more commie

>Then Germany gave him refugee status
Why ain't I surprised by this?