Jews

Why didn't they fight back Jow Forums?

Attached: threatening.png (1919x1078, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the polish helped kill them all

Some did. See the Warsaw uprising.
Most were too malnourished to fight.

there was no extermination program in place but the displaced ones were quite pissed off because they weren't allowed to take their shit and it all got stolen by jews like Soros

Attached: But the jew came back.jpg (936x315, 69K)

They're cowards and they deserved it.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

I wish we did

Why you're not fighting back?

Didn't they won that war by brutally massacrating the germans and obliterating their cities?

Not that I'm defending kikes or anything but would you fight back against an SS Officer pointing a gun at you when he's surrounded by a shit ton of his men who are also pointing guns at you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

How many of the actual men on the ground do you think were kikes?

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

The Jewish Problem - Joseph Goebbels

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1524907893592.png (640x838, 967K)

Because they didn't have guns.

Jews were the good guys.

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

YouTube censored this 50 year old speech by a Jew (uploaded half a decade ago) last month. It had 400k+ views 96%+ likes. He was a childhood friend of Untermeyer/Morgenthau and served on the American delegation to the council of Jews in Amsterdam. Freedman explains in detail how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

The parallels to America are ridiculous.

Attached: 1524909025806.png (640x845, 740K)

>whites
Why are you not fighting back?

Attached: IMG_0853.png (650x925, 627K)

>All this anti-semitism
>No real answers or explanations

Attached: 1436311935732 (1).jpg (2850x2300, 560K)

fight back from what?

Attached: 1440854001389.jpg (499x499, 54K)

ORiginally Hitler was deporting them to Israel everybody knows this.

Because they knew that they were being deported not killed.

because their Rabbis told them to die for the great cause of Zionism

we should have. instead we got shitload of some worthless "righteous among nations" awards

Jesus, why do kike females have such horrendous faces

Attached: vomitshot.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Gods chosen race goy. Made in this image.

Attached: 1402258252321.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

>Why didn't they fight back Jow Forums?

I think most families had reasonable expectations of how both authority and their neighbors would behave. With each action taken against Jews, it was possible to convince themselves that "this is the worst that will happen". By the time the dangers were obvious, it was probably too late for many to fight back.

they literally look like transsexuals

Jews can'tfight for shit,they always run away begging them to stop.

I imagine if the holocaust actually heppened, the Germans would have seen bitch levels unlike any other. I think thats why the arabs really hate them, because jews are just a weak, inbred, fragile race with a superiority complex

Seriously though, have you seen jewsor arabs wrists? They are so weak. I can't even tell you how many arab wrists I've snapped just by robbing them for the laughs.

Attached: 1522867369250.jpg (800x967, 128K)

Right-wing Jewish Military Union was full of Poleaboos. They hoisted two flags over the city during the uprising (the picture incorrectly shows the Israeli flag in reality it was the flag of their organization). They were part of the same right wing group that was trained by the Polish government before the war (connected to Ze'ev Jabotinsky and Avraham Stern). That alliance continued after the war when Jewish partisans were fighting against the Brits, Polish attaches were under protection.
That's about it. Of course most of the survivors of the ghetto were mostly members of the left wing Jewish Fighting Organization that obviously wasn't so close to Poland but I was trying to show that things are always more complex.

Attached: Flags over th Warsaw Ghetto.jpg (939x627, 83K)