Should sugar be regulated further?

should sugar be regulated further?

Attached: img_7829.jpg (960x717, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. People need to be smarter consumers or else the problem will continue despite any government regulation you impose.

Sugar is poison.
Fructose is the worse.

They put sugar in everything because it's addictive.

Which sugar?

I want something sweet but I have no food at my apartment right now

no because it turns out they will cuck on recipes and add disgusting tasting sweetners if you do instead of raising prices.

Yes. The overconsumption of sugar by ignorant individuals is causing all of us to suffer as a society. It should be rationed.

Sugar was always put in everything. The obesity epidemic exploded when most people became sedentary. The solution is simply regular exercise, preferably both strength training and cardio

You are a fucking retard. Just get some god damn exercise.

Pretty much. The UK just introduced a bullshit "sugar tax" and a lot of drinks companies are dodging it by replacing some sugar with artificial sweeteners like aspartame. As a result, the drinks now taste absolutely fucking horrible, especially Irn-Bru.

Coca-Cola and Pepsi have refused to change the recipe for those particular drinks, others not so much. Watch as a number of drinks go back to the original sugar recipe when the sales go massively down.

As for the US, don't you replace sugar with fucking high fructose corn syrup anyway? And you wonder why you're so fucking fat?

Attached: 107339-irn-bru-330ml.jpg (686x686, 42K)

Refined sucrose and fructose

Stevia is an affordable alternative

Chardonnay should be regulated. That will shut the bitches up.

Sugar is not addictive. I can't tell you the last time I drank a soda.

>more sugar than the can could hold

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

I wish it was real sugar, not fucking "corn syrup" they put into soda nowadays

Too bad it's shit

>people have the time and inclination and ability to regulate everything they or their children consume from pesticides to sugar to media.

>they also have the ability to individually run the detailed analysis necessary to determine toxicicity and prevelance

>and of course when they write a nicely worded letter to the company dumping toxic chemicals in their water supply they will just stop.

I fucking hate libertarian retards so unconditionly.

You can find sodas made with real sugar, but they cost like twice as much.

Yeah, you can find Mexican/Jew Coke.

Because you are not consuming sugar regularly. Sugar is addictive to someone who is used to consuming it in high amounts.

It's called concentrating it by liquefying it and then taking out the water used to dissolve it.

Fuck off! Refined sugar is AWESOME.

Stop buying processed foods.
Problem solved.

I think high fructose corn syrup should be banned

Get a job, commie scum.

Absolutely. People should regulate sugar and everything else they eat. They shouldn't let it just randomly go into their body without paying any attention.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

Sugary foods is the closest thing we still have to natural selection. Dumb people will always give into the sugar jew

I am poor. Can't afford a high sugar diet. All the sodas and stuffs are a luxury to me.

>He thinks his biological impulses are some sort of brainlet switch.

Good luck as a brain in a jar I think the science is ready.

What, are we supposed to eat this instead?

Attached: chocolate-bread.jpg (243x208, 7K)

People should stop eating processed foods

Tell me they didn't fuck up Lucozade??

>eating bread.

Meat, vegetables, fruits, water. And yes I know about all the hormones and GMO and all that shit but even with all it's still more healthier than processed food

They ruined it with aspartame. So if you're a diabetic you're fucked.

Theres no fucking way a can of soda has that much sugar, you would be drinking fucking sludge.

Seeing we're all neets, people should be putting more time into growing veggies, and adjust their normal diet to include more veggies instead of other shit.

Had some tasty chicken pockets today, but noticed after I really didn't feel like doing my calisthenics. These taste-laden goods sap your motivation.

One can of coke has 39g of sugar

Do you not know the difference between processed cane sugar and high fructose corn syrup?

There's real sugar versions of various sodas around now. Became sort of a trend in the last few years because the real sugar versions actually taste better.
You can buy 12 packs of pic related at most Wal-marts, at least around where I live.

Attached: MtDew_Throwback_12oz.png (300x700, 207K)

Never thought I would speak with a nutritionist on pol. Thanks for the redpill man.

Its 1 teaspoon per 4 grams, that picture is WAY more than 10 teaspoons.

Then why isn't the bag full of corn syrup?

Wow! You can buy 12 packs of that shit?

because people rarely use corn syrup at home but they often use sugar so it is easier to understand?

>sugar was always put in everything.
No it wasn't. Sugar was too expensive. It only started appearing in everything when massive food corporations formed and discovered they could make a sweetener out of government subsidized corn.

Stevia is disgusting.
Would much rather not drink/eat than taste that shit

Yep

Attached: Capture.jpg (1359x605, 76K)

>Sugar was always put in everything.
this is not really true, not compared to what's happened with (HF)CS since the green revolution. it really has been arbitrarily added to EVERYTHING.

dude if you're addicted to something you dont just quit by accident lmfao

they should show the fluoride in the water bottle

Only poor people have teeth like this. Only poor people drink pop like it's water. Maybe if they didn't spend all their money on pop and drank water, they wouldn't be as poor, and not have rotten teeth.

Attached: ameriteeth.jpg (345x146, 10K)

Don't you have to be at least 12 years old or have your parents permission to buy that shit tho?

It's literally high school knowledge

Fpbp

drunk not drank, only poor people don't know english

No. I'll eat and drink whatever the fuck I want.

Maybe. However the only way to solve the obesity crises is with a massive shift in our culture regarding personal responsibility, work, and health.

Nah, we have a little thing called freedom here in the US of A.

Attached: americlap.png (587x600, 462K)

You should always have enough food to last a few days.

If SHTF you DO NOT want to be one of the people who *desperately* needs to find food on the first day

Sugar is sugar Boomer

I know your not gonna want to hear that on account of the heaping tablespoons you like to pour into your burnt coffee

Attached: upload_2018-3-4_6-0-2.png (953x792, 1.07M)

youre american arent you

>aspartame
It literally causes cancer, you're better off with the sugar.

Uh oh, we've got ourselves a grade 10 english professor.

>high fructose corn syrup
Shit is in literally everything here. Even the bread. I think it was Jim Sterling who said, "it tastes like fuckin cake!"

They started putting it into everything to enhance "flavor" as heart disease started to rise and they opted to blame fats for it all.

I can tell you are a fellow burger

fpbp

>aspartame

reminds me of the time a coworker was parroting to everyone the dangers of aspartame, like he just watched an alex jones video, while drinking a coke zero.

Attached: american-poison-water.jpg (2448x3264, 270K)

>replacing some sugar with artificial sweeteners like aspartame
they are doing this to help you

Attached: 1503664540285.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Literally doesn't and was never proven outside of those conspiracy video tier shit.

American teas drive me nuts. They ALL either have absolutely no sugar or calories or an insane amount of sugar and cals. There is no middle ground with them. What the fuck Nestea?

Wow we had the same sugar tax introduced in Norway this year. Soda drinking has never been lower and people just order candy from sweden nowadays since it's so much cheaper.

if your levels are crashing sugar is a great pick up
but so is a banana and caffeine pill.

there is absolutely no reason a can of coke needs that much sugar.

>Sugar was too expensive.
Refined sugar, yes. Sweet fruits and berries have always been around.

Sugar is fine. Its the jew shit they use as a sugar substitute to save a few shekels thats cause for concern.

Why not just boil your own fucking tea? This bottled shit is horrific

>should sugar be regulated further?

Sugar should be regulated by the individual, not the state.

>implying anything in America has actual sugar in it

Attached: 1524177725367.jpg (508x532, 33K)

Wine flows like water here. Delicious, antioxidant filled wine.
I can go to Conad and get a liter of Italian wine for 1,40. Literally as cheap as cola.

>yes daddy government I can't understand anything please control my entire life
You're a joke of a person

psyop boomershills need to gtfo. Jew shit of the lowest caliber.

I guess that's why your country is poor and violent. Bunch of drunks.

I’ll call bs on that... the amount of sugar under the coke couldn’t mix with water to fit in that can.

War is peace
Slavery is freedom
Ignorance is strength

>Gotto d'oro e tavernello

I know eh, it just doesn't taste that sweet!

I got into the habit of eating a banana and drinking a glass of water if I suddenly craved sugar and never keeping sodas or juices in the house. My family is all overweight and they always ask me if I'm sick because I'm losing weight, even though I was overweight before and am just 10lbs off my goal. Even my fucking doctor said I was fine when I pointed out that I was at the upper limit of weight for my height and age. I think everyone has this distorted view of what a natural good weight should be.

.t people who never brushed

tits or gtfo

>hurr durr i read an 8th grade sci fi book and now i'm smart
Mexico has no room to insult anybody about anything. Well, maybe the Che.

Fun fact when sugar is produced it is actually Brown not white, they put it through a bunch of chemical processes.

I brush my teeth with butter, don't even wrinse it off just leave it overnight so the butter covers my teeth and gums whilst I sleep

>Wastes over 20 bucks just to make a stupid chart

Please tell me you got an F in Economics.

Attached: 300x300.jpg (273x273, 18K)

Yes, obesity is a desease.
Just lost 60lb in a year, was fat for 20 years, im new person , still gona lose 20-30 more
I used to eat bread, sugar meat only
Now i eat vegs, meat, less bread and exercise
Np added sugars just fruit sugars

But everyone tells me fruit is the devil too.

Being so retarded you wouldn't actually know this as default

Lmao

There's 10 grams of sugar per 100 ml of coke. A regular can of coke has 30 grams/ 1oz of sugar. That bag has half a pound

>dude the entire nation just needs to get better at making choices!
>dude just make a better argument lmao!
>what are you, a fucking statist who needs a nanny state to tell them what to do all the time?

You smug capitalist shitbags really do need fucking roping.

Attached: 19z748.jpg (499x474, 64K)