Only unevolved people love their parents. I hate my parents. Having children is a 100% selfish decision...

Only unevolved people love their parents. I hate my parents. Having children is a 100% selfish decision. I will never forgive my parents for making me come into this shit world.
>just woke up
>must leave for work in minutes
>hate my work
>hate everybody at my work
>constantly rejected and treated like shit by women
>serious health problems
>no love from family growing up or ever
>33 and never had gf
>no friends

Attached: 1525144356667.png (768x432, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dFeZkMNUweI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Only unevolved people love their parents./
youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound even gayer than that dude with the blue hat

>check flag
explains it all, I guess thats why swedes race-mix so much (like amerimongrels), since they hate familiar faces.

you're unevolved

>I'm a total failure so I'll blame my parents

Attached: 1510862763218.jpg (949x622, 64K)

>>must leave for work in minutes
>>hate my work
Lol quit.
You live in a welfare state right?

>You sound even gayer than that dude with the blue hat

That's that gorilla dick nigga, he makes dyke pussy wet.

>unevolved people
>serious health problem

You mean only subhumans hate their parents? pro-tip: 99% of people born don't end up becoming incel losers that want to see the world burn.

it was their decision that made me come into this world

It's not existence itself that sucks, it's you specifically, retard sven.

>I hate my parents
Is code for
>I'm a beta bitch
No wonder Sweden is dead.

You're retarded. Who do you think have better eyesight, whites or niggers?

Oh look this pasta again.
Fuck off and enjoy the ban.

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

so? doesn't change anything, was still my parents that made me come into this world.

>Posters you recognize
Go away.

Attached: 5525e52eb7abeb37b55806e5d87554b0.jpg (360x274, 18K)

What the fuck does this have to do with the fact that you admit to having subhuman genes then call non incels with good genes unevolved. Jesus, were you born retarded too?

Wrong. You're just the product of intense feelings. You were just an outcome. Entirely ungrateful for being alive and ready to blame your failures on everyone else. You're pathetic and spineless.

Y- you got about 3 seconds to sh-show me that hole...cuz th...this gorilla dick daddy is hungry

Some are Beta's, some of us are Alpha's. You should kill yourself.

Yeah, what might it possibly have to do with that. Gee, I wonder.

Lol you do not get rejected by women, you probably don't even talk to any women, you just want everything in life for free with no work, I am glad people like you do not reproduce

>your parents gave you a chance the infinite majority will never have
>Fail, because you're a swede cuck
>Blame your parents because you're useless whiny shit

No shit you'r country is being colonized by niggers

then kill yourself faggot

Attached: A white swedish man rubs his face with coco butter so its not so ashy anymore.png (1200x900, 70K)

>wake up
>take my morning piss
>look at my dick
>it's (((Circumcised))) and there's no foreskin
thanks for nothing boomer assholes

You think white swedish people actually benefit from social security nets?

Attached: 1514054092448.jpg (560x490, 49K)

You sound like a fucking baby, you know what man if you don't like it you can always neck yourself, but you're probably too much of a pussy to do it.

Quit your job or kill yourself

Educate yourself on race and marriage.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

youtube.com/watch?v=dFeZkMNUweI

Attached: 4d76308e32481df060b8f9917d50b560--rare-photos-history.jpg (236x355, 16K)

I agree. Fuck my ancestors, fuck them for fighting for this country and dying on the battlefield, fuck my Mom and Dad for bringing me into this shit heap of a world, especially this shitheap country. Fuck everything.

That is a lot of greentext to simply say
>I am a loser and I hate life.
You hate you and everyone else, your purpose on earth is complete. So what is next?

Attached: 1520274837292.jpg (228x221, 10K)

I wish my country helped the Axis in WWII.

>faggot who blames others for his problems

>imblygin not coming into this world was an option

I wish this country was eradicated and it's people enslaved or extinct.

Son, stop being a whiny faggot.

t. Your dad.

just kys then

White people are allowed to hate there parents because they don't give a shit. For anyone else you'll be beaten for even thinking it.

this is literally the opposite of good

love your parents, emulate, replace, fulfill them, and your kids do the same. only one race out there recognizes that family is just a single entity that spawns itself new bodies every 50 years. individualism is the cancer they use to prevent you from obtaining the same advantage- timelessness. that is why your enemies exist beyond time.

Attached: xa4ez.jpg (456x320, 29K)

>helping ensure the continuation of my race is selfish
No wonder your country is getting overrun by shitskins.

Be a lil bitch while your country burns. Typical Swede.

Convert to Islam. Rape the fuck out of any woman you want. Apparently this isn't illegal in Sweden.

then ghost yourself

It is though. I want my kind to go extinct. At least I can ensure my line goes extinct though, good enough for me. Fuck my ancestors.

Parenting and genes, are very important factors, literal nigger.

>hurrdurr its alway your fault!
This board was overrun by reddit faggots and retarded normalfags

cringe.
kys

A quintessentially Swedish post

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Only unevolved people love their parents./
oh look, the 93rd time these has been made..

Suffering cannot exist where there is no life. It is unethical to not be actively working towards the extermination of all life on earth.

>memeflag of meme ideology
I wonder who is bigger retard, op or you

You hate your parents because of Freudian indoctrination through the (((media))). Free your mind.

>you probably don't even talk to any women
idiot, I've approached women IRL, get rejected all the time, also get rejected all the time on dating sites

Attached: 1517854488248.gif (360x240, 1.93M)

Thats how genetics works, asshole

My instintc tells me life shouldnt be so horrible

>Im such an individualist

So you're also self-pitying. Honestly, the people who think like OP need to take a good look in the mirror and make a choice. You can either go down this spiral and blame everybody else for your own problems, or you can rise above your condition. This was a choice I made years ago and I took control of my life. I'm not saying it's easy but in the long run, it'll save youy from an empty experience.

Here I'll even go further to help you and other anons who might feel this way. Figure out a purpose, some sort of contribution you want to make in the world. It can change amd evolve as time goes by but have an end vision you want to strive for. You don't like your job? Well that purpose, that "why you do what you do" will drive you to better position. Hope to see you on the right path.

>Only unevolved people love their parents
Spoken like a true autist.

The LORD has plans for you dear friend, you're unhappy because you're outside God's will for your life! Please consider coming back home to your heavenly Father who loves you and has only good things in store for you!

I pray that this dear loved user whom you love so much Lord, will come to repent and believe in your only begotten son Jesus, and be reconciled back to you Father.

You have amazing plans for him Father, you want to go to work with him, you want to go fishing with him, you want to have a relationship with him, because you are is heavenly Father, and he is your son, who is lost, but will be found.

I declare this over your life swede user, I pray that God will send his angels to protect you and help you, and for the Holy Spirit to touch your heart deeply so that you may turn to your loving Father and let him guide you through this life!

Amen.

Fuck G*d.

see in the usa, we dont get our paycheck taking by taxes which allow us to work about 40 hours a week roughly 4-5 days a week and relax a few days completely off you fucking faggot queer left maggot leaching twat.

Attached: the-desert-trilogy-jewish-adventures-ii-jewish-adventures-iii-jewish-18746255.png (500x328, 68K)

Just looked this up. Can't stop laughing, holy fuck how have I never seen this before

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

Go full natsoc user. Reform society so that future generations won't have to suffer like you did.

flag checks out

why dont you go get siphilus from Mohamed and his brother jihad

You sound like an adject failure op. You never took the reigns over your own life, you just waited for things to happen to you.

Attached: IMG_20180316_201843.jpg (500x362, 28K)

How your life turned out is 100% your fault if you're 33.

Also whats with all these fucking betas crying about not getting women, like jesus christ you fucking idiots put them on a throne like they are better than you or something, that is why you will never get laid, that is also why feminists and other crap exist because too many weak men around catering to those idiots.

We have this thread at least sixty times a day, and guess what? It's not political. Now guess what I just did.

>have shitty life
>blame parents
You had better kill yourself instead of wasting the air you breathe

I love my parents, they were really shit and always shot my thoughts and opinions down.
It turned me into a sad and pathetic balding NEET Literally 27 years old I move cities for a degree, pass but turn to petty crime and homelessness for literal keks. Move into crime den, get caught. Don't comment police questioning, start finishing highschool (at 28) ace it full score.
Meet 7y/o younger fennoswede girl, arms with emo cutts and burn scars.
Her crazy mom was abused by grand dad and had killed herself.
Dad was alcoholic but never abusive, she's literally better off than me being bullyloved by my centrist programmer father and marxist feminist mother.
This is in 2012 and I'm running circles around my classmates using chans as main news source.
Neeting with gf in boybed, mom flips shit.
Finally use the place I was put into a communal rental queue that my parents had placed me at 1 years of age.
2013 Get small apartment in downtown Stockholm.
Chick move in, 2 months later she is pregnant.
fast forward 5 years.
I'm working 2 jobs with stay at home wife and son and daughter, full attachment parenting, non toxic aspiration, no gluten, no dairy, no onions.
No friends.

Just don't hate yourself and fake it until you make it, also don't fear losing everything :^)

> you’re a Swedish man
As a spic get your shit together white man.

I had a gf with that attitude.
Nietzsche has described this kind of people pretty well.
People dont want to die as long as they have some love/hate or goal.
Even if its hating life itself or even if it is believing in nothing(thats not the same as not believing)

Your sort is fairly miserable but functional people.

>Lazy with a poor attitude.
>Why am I not successful?

No i do not, stop "thinking" with emotions and stop projecting such "thinking" on me, nigger.

Every thread is a slide thread. Just get off of pol

You hate your parents, but imagine how much they hate you for being a total failure in life. I think its the most painful thing in the world, to know that when you die, your kid will be such a massive faggot that he will starve to death or get himself killed. At least you will not reproduce.

The problem is you. Start there, and then reassess your parental situation. Some parents deserve to deal with their neglect in turn. The only people that can truly deliver that blow are their children.

>contributing to (((world)))
Good goy.

Having kids is creating a half assed copy of yourself to hold a mirror to your existence and continue shitting up the world after you die. If that isn't narcissistic and selfish, i don't know what is.

>non toxic aspiration, no gluten, no dairy, no onions

Swedes truly are the worst people of the west. Your extinction is fully deserved and will serve as a warning for my people, your sacrifice will be the only good deed of modern Sweden.

Attached: 1525161171289.jpg (508x524, 27K)

I bet you're pissed every time you want to eat a piece of foreskin cheese and you realized your circumcision has prevented you from realizing your life's dream.

I've come to realize that A LOT of people should Kill Them Selves. Like Most of humanity...
We just haven't gotten through to them, for them it has this whole stigma and fear about facing things they've done.

Don't fucking suffer, do it, seriously.

> That feel

Attached: IMG_20180318_224850.jpg (1184x1158, 168K)

David Duke.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (590x665, 57K)

In your case op it would seem that your parents did make a mistake in having you. But understand that most of the rest of us are happy and many of us are raising children that are happy healthy and loves.

Hope that helps.

is this a satirical LARPing of jewsus that christkikes won't catch onto because they're brainlets who don't even know their own kike control scheme lore?

t. bisqwit

edgy.
ITT edgelords.
Sad!

Attached: images (58).jpg (300x415, 10K)

>its always your fault maymay
Reddit is that way buddy.
If you have beta cuck genes and beta cuck parenting you will be beta cuck, how hard is understand such simple thing, fucking retard?

>Sweden
>self-hating cuck
Everything's normal, then

desu I'm a practicing masseur, teaching corporate bankers about low key redpills by healing them...
Things have fucking steamed ahead for swedish redpills since I started massaging + grass roots redpilling #grr

It's copy pasta. Gets posted a few times a month.

>I am a complete failure at my life.
>surely this is not my fault but it's somehow fault of my parents who gave me the chance to try at all.
No wonder Sweden is being conquered by sand niggers, if atleast half of the people on your country are faggots like you then maybe it's not a bad thing at all.

>sad!
>bitching about edge on Jow Forums
What a human trash

Attached: image.jpg (651x820, 158K)

boomers really do need to all just die, but not before being tortured as painfully as possible before they die, for their sins

How the fuck is it edgy to think about how much of a disappointment you are to your parents?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Get a dual sport and hunt down Jews instead of crying like a bitch.