I'm anorexic, I weigh barely 100 lbs at the age of 18 and I'm 5'9 (male). How can I gain weight...

I'm anorexic, I weigh barely 100 lbs at the age of 18 and I'm 5'9 (male). How can I gain weight? Nobody has ever found me attractive because I grew up poor and malnourished but I want to at least try and fix myself.

Attached: 1518057190203.jpg (640x789, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Nx7HvlLas
youtu.be/4QrWzaf6lRc
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOMAD, google it, live it, crush it, white power

>I'm 5'9

kys and spare the world from you're genes

why are trumpcucks such degenerate undesirables?

Attached: thisiswhatatrumpfagactuallylookslike.jpg (603x618, 74K)

Eat food. It’s that simple, idiot.

take an 80 pound big black cock into your anus

I meant to post this on r9k not that it would've been any more relevant there

das it mane

Drink tons of whole milk and eat scrambled eggs and lots of carbs you'll get fat pretty quick.

>GOMAD
NO. Just NO. Don't fall for it OP

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

#1 The healthy way. Eat high amounts of fatty protein. Eat high amounts of leafy greens. Eat high amounts of beans. These simple three steps will force your liver into storing up chemicals thus gaining weight.

#2 The unhealthy way. Eat high amounts of sugar. Eat high amounts of high fructose corn syrup. Eat high amounts of carbohydrates.

#3. The lazy way. Buy nothing but soda and make sugar water. Only consume this on a liquid fasting diet for a month. You will prob die but you sure will gain 20 pounds at least as you liver fights to ketosis

Why not? Milk has a lot of protein right?

eat more fucking food and lift weights brother

Jow Forums is probably the best place to post you fucking manlet retard

It starts with just standing around on your legs for ages and building up a bigger appetite because it made you tired.

Because those accepted into society is exposed to the brainwashing and turned into these people: youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Nx7HvlLas

Not this it's a meme diet

Eat more and lift is the ONLY way, my single biggest tip for you is to start eating peanut butter. It's the ultimate bulking food, regular peanuts are good also. Good luck user, I have been there.

Eat food retard.

Good thread.

>I'm anorexic
>how can I gain weight
Stop being anorexic that's a start. Eat some more red and green stuff (meat and vegetables not M&Ms)

too much milk has estrogenic effects
man boobs etc

Not pol related at all.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

m8 i have no quarrels with milk here and there but suggesting you slam your body relentlessly with agglomerated, homogenized, heat treated, puss filled, hormone and chemical laden liquids from another species tit is probably not a good idea, especially interstitially - long term for the bowel walls & kidneys. that is how you become a mucous monster.
OP If you want to gain weight eat cooked grains and add fats like nuts/seeds/avocado/etc. Do it the right way, and make sure it tastes great. Don't be a fucking gluttonous animal. Slowly and surely.

Attached: 1524709589714.png (500x500, 34K)

Get tested for Celiac disease.

>grew up poor
>America

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH kys faggot there is no poor people in America

Eat American foo-

oh...

Dr Darren Schmidt on YouTube. Thank me later youtu.be/4QrWzaf6lRc

It's easy. Eat more calories than you use.

Dried fruits, nigga. Caloric as shit. A single date has 75 calories.

make your own custom shake, be it with peanut butter, whey protein, milk, whatever, but make it roughly 800-1000 calories. drink that every day along with whatever you are currently eating, and you will gain weight fast as fuck. Your maintenance calories are probably like 1400 currently so yeah

>you're genes

>dat cat
snoop dogg?

youre not anorectic if you want to gain weight, faglord

This guy. This guy knows.

if you wanna get fat and get manboobs maybe

snoop catt

It's literally made for people like OP.

Attached: 1422195505783.jpg (720x960, 97K)

>I'm anorexic
Read, "I need attention"

This. GOMAD and SS training.

Eggs ya dumb bitch
eggs and raw hempseeds

seriously, start counting your calories, weigh everything you eat out, try to eat like 3000 calories per day, work out 3x per week, full body workout, get plenty of sleep, drink plenty of water

>100 lbs at 5'9''
goddamn you fatty i weighed 95 lbs at 6'

Attached: disappointment.jpg (242x285, 22K)

Start taking a multi-vitamin to make sure you have proper nutrients then slowly start eating more and more food each week, preferably real food like fruit and veggies. I like Alive brand multi-vitamin.

strong lifts 5x5 faggot theres no other way, fuck 4x12 weaklings

I’m 21 5’8 115
Please kill me

is kys the solution?

Attached: c587f02f618cb303ccbde8439f031759.jpg (232x232, 11K)

ask reddit.

I had the same issue. I resolved it by rigidly drinking a gallon of milk every day and lifting weights every day for a year and a half.

You need to increase your appetite with a lot of low tier carbs to have those constant insulin spikes. That's how people get fat and food addicted. Eat cake and drink Coke like water.

Sounds like you would make a nice qt trap

lets get him buff and strong instead of nomuscle obese, okay?

not politics go to Jow Forums

HOLY SHIT!!!11!1111!!!

Attached: 1517941953255.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

>lets get him buff and strong instead of nomuscle obese, okay?
That's the next step, first he has to learn how to eat like a horse then he can go the muscle route.

im 21 5'6, weigh 138 and IM DUTCH

Attached: 1506542609830.png (364x363, 141K)

27, 5'5" 175lbs kek, welcome to the manlet club dutchbro

I was born very prematurely
I will probably never weigh more than 140

Tyfus man, maybe we just need to kill the lanklets for mocking us.

Attached: 1520547750167.png (1220x912, 233K)

your heart might be small, check it, or all muscle mass you gain from exercise will put a strain on it

i weighed alot less because i got very sick a couple years back. So i was a skeleton manlet. I drink lots of milk products and workout more. Can recommend man for real. Fight sports help imo. People finally notice im gaining. Still doesnt help my baby face + height makes everyone mock me.

start drinking fat

Pasta nigga. All celebrities eat pasta if they need to gain weight for a roll

>I'm anorexic, I weigh barely 100 lbs at the age of 18 and I'm 5'9 (male). How can I gain weight?
Why do you say you are anorexic? Anorexic's do not want to gain weight. You are malnourished and underweight but that doesn't make you anorexic. Can be eating disorder, anyways, check your thyroid first.

I'm underweight too and currently working on fixing it. Basically what I'm doing is eating more and working out, though I'm thin because of genes and not being poor so I guess you might not be able to go to a gym like I do, so get some dumbbells and work out at home or something.

you're still growing

t.+3 shoe sizes since age 18

Both of these are viable options, OP.

65kg at 185cm here, eat junk food 24/7, avoid vegetables , cant get any weight, fml

fucking doctors in middle school said id grow to 1,85 meters.I guess me beeing malnourished quite often because lack of food in the house and lots of gaming did me no favors at all. my brother became fuckin 6ft. Even though our parents are short as fuck. 1.85 (is 6 feet i guess) im som where between 1.70 and 1.72 meter. Do people still grow when theyre 21? or is it over? either way kanker dutch lanklets will never shut the fuck up about muh height.

>I'm anorexic
>How can I gain weight?
You answered your own question

>I'm anorexic
> How can I gain weight?
first, brother, clear your mind.

drink more milk,kefir, eat yoghurt and more meat and cheese.

Find the nearest all you can eat buffet and stuff yourself silly until you reach a healthy weight.

just hang out on ck for a while. always makes me hungry.

happened to me too
brother ended up 6'4'', i barely made 6'

Eat more food damnit. Eat big to get big, it's not rocket science.

Attached: ALLOFTHEM.jpg (1000x1001, 191K)

Don't worry about it. My best friend in high school was a stick, but he managed to get him a QT and is married with two cute kids

Just apply yourself, work to your strengths (in his case he was super smart, and now he's got a kick-ass job (plus the aforementioned QT)

Go to the Dr and have your thyroid checked out as well

You'd be surprised checkerboard

Ever counted your calories? All those people who go "I can eat as much as I want without getting fat" eat mice portions from my experience. There are much more bad eaters than hard gainers.

80% of anorexics die before 40 years old. Might as well kill yourself now

Start lifting bro, I used to be a onions beta, before I start working out at home.

Attached: klanboysinthehood.jpg (216x360, 67K)

I try to drink a glass of milk everyday and i do eat meat daily. Even bread which people say has high carbs. Ive been eating kebabs like 3 times a week now but I only lost a fucking kg kek

it sounds like it's time for somebody to hit the gym.

get fit.
read books.
eat right.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0

the first child gets more lucky with genes dont they?

>Anorexic. How do I gain weight?
Stop being anorexic. ///////////////////thread

yeah but he ended up with potatonigger hair while i have glorious nordic blonde so i guess it evens out

they can't just stop, anorexics have mental condition worse thn being born a faggot.

then its just matter of aging. Also workout more so you burn more calories and demand more food. If you want this you gonna have to work on it brother.

I dont have to, I know I eat a lot. I should probably work on muscle mass I guess

lmao my bro has dark curls too but i have straight hair that goes blonde when i grow it out.

You're just young. trust me, you'll fatten up lol

I'm 19 and weigh 125 no matter what, there are alot of girls and guys who find being super skinny and twink like more attractive then muscles and a big body.

Embrace it, your sexy

I know, I didnt mean to post it here. But the replies have helped a lot

I'm literal baby blonde at the roots and fringe with blue eyes, middle brother is strawberry blonde with green eyes and my youngest brother is light-dark blonde with blue eyes. They're taller though.

Stop taking drugs and sucking dick commie faggot

Whats best equipment to get for a home workout (upper body)? Id spend like 150-200€

>100 lbs at the age of 18 and I'm 5'9 (male)
>nobody has ever found me attractive

I think this sounds attractive. OwO

Have you ever dressed up like a pretty little maid?

Attached: 1720a34b7bc9ade6002b64af273f444a.jpg (2000x1428, 654K)

>all these retards telling skeletors to "just drink milk bro.."

unironically literally KYS
dairy jews are the top1 worst kikes in the world, no adult needs any dairy products whatsoever, they only cause health issues like acne, inflammation, cancers, MS-disease and diabetes, theres a reason most of the people on this gay earth are lactose-intorelant.

drop processed trash food & manchild sugarshite, eat animal protein and animal fats, and some greens daily and you will grow.

Attached: snoopkett.png (640x789, 577K)

Try it anyway, most people are surprised by the amount of calories they eat. Also, you can't build mass (be it fat or muscle) if you don't eat in a surplus especially if you don't have any mass.

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

You need knowledge gains

Attached: received_1126804377460412.jpg (640x478, 41K)