TRUMP'S SO BROKE!

TRUMP'S SO BROKE!

Attached: jewess.png (640x361, 243K)

god she has such an annoying voice and no milkers

Trump so broke he asked his lawyer to pay off his mistress

HOW BROKE IS HE?

He only made like $150,000,000 a year. What a loser.

How broke is he?

She could be Wasserman Schultz' sister. Talk about bad genes.

She's one ugly fucking cunt.

How the fuck can that thing make fun of anyone?

pretty efficiently, actually. apparently weird looking women are really brutal verbally.

Her jokes were retarded and retardedly delivered. It's like being mocked by someone with down-syndrome.

literally who

I think the whole reason she was there was to provoke Trump into insulting her fucked up face and neurological disability.

He doesn't dare to release his tax returns, so he is clearly not as wealthy as he claims to be.

RIGHT IN THE WALLET

>looks like every future murican
Enjoy.

she has proven once again that republicans cant handle the bantz

I want to see her hairy pussy so badly.

Roasties gotta roast!

Please tell me this thread isn't trying to enable this cunt

This is the largest problem. Anyone she made fun of was too busy thinking "fuck your miss piggy" to say anything witty afterward. An actual autistic chick with Brillo hair and a hideous complexion was up there making fun of people as if she was normal. They don't want to lose their jobs for saying anything mean about such a thing, I mean person.

>Judges people by their money
>Thinks it's considered civilized behaviour anywhere in time and space, but 19th-20th-21st century USA and England

If by enable you mean show me her nudies absolutely

HE CUTE

He's so broke that he donated all of his POTUS salary to charity
>It's true
>look it up

trumps mama be like ...

knock knock ?

>He doesn't dare to release his tax returns, so he is clearly not as wealthy as he claims to be.
that is an impeccable argument.

Is it hard to type with 3 dicks inside you?

HOW BROKE IS HE?

> I haven't seen your tax return
> this means you're broke

Post your tax return, poor fag. No redaction. Surely you'd feel comfortable doing so if you're flush with cash.

SO BROKE HE BROKE THE PEACE BETWEEN KOREAS

Attached: DbzCqn_W0AA5EsU.jpg (487x539, 74K)

You mean can't handle the cringe.

Sure thing swedecuck, 5 years from now you'll be bred out of existence.

And yet, she triggered everyone. She is getting tons of great press from this. She wins.

Please post your tax return and do it on Jow Forums. If Trump were to post his, it would end up here, so surely you would feel safe posting your personal info on Jow Forums. If you don't post your tax return info on this thread, right now, you are a fucking poorfag who is scamming the government

No they always have comedians.

>Lefties think she's white

Attached: 1433029224929.jpg (241x215, 18K)

Carrot top should stick to the prop comedy

You're right.

and her voice reminds me of air being let out of a balloon

Attached: michelle_wolf_voice.jpg (600x400, 93K)

This is retarded, I highly doubt you're talking with the President of the United States, so why should he have to show any sort of transparency? This is just a logical falacy and does not belong on this board

Dogs already beat you too it.

His set is like 80% standup. He doesn't stick to prop comedy.

he lost a defamation case years ago when someone accused him of not being a billionaire, he couldnt disprove it

so yes, still rich, but he built his empire and presidency on the idea that he is bill gates rich or jeff bezos rich,
hes actually only as rich as oprah
which is still rich, but the guys not a genuis real estate owner, hes a glorified salesman
he literally sells his name to hotels on the basis of how rich and upscale the name trump implies, he also sells/sold trump steaks, bottled water, trump vodka, trump neckties, trump college(failed) and he starred on the apprentice to help sell his name and image

he once asked me for about tree fitty

Does she still work on Trevor Niggers show?

Attached: 1524963658541.jpg (819x1024, 290K)

Didn't even know this bitch existed until a few days ago.

Attached: cantseeshit.jpg (625x264, 50K)

la creatura....