Would you go to war against another European country?

I wouldn't. No point in weakening ourselves even more. What's your thoughts?
Bonus question: Do we need the EU to stay in peace with each other?

Attached: ladda ned (2).jpg (1200x779, 94K)

No and no to both questions. The only war I'd join would be a new crusade to make Jerusalem Christian again.

Attached: Cuckstians.png (571x618, 105K)

No I wouldn't. And no. Nuclear deterrence and NATO are what is keeping peace not the EU

Would be interesting since we are the ones providing you with all of your weapons.

Only Britain, their subhumanity levels are off the chart these times and it will take a war to free them

Attached: britbongcuckistan truth ultimate edition.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

No, but my government would.

I'd go to war against Germany if neccessary, possibly Ukraine too. But not with our Russian or any other European brothers.

This from the country who makes tanks only with reverse gears.

I want to go to war with the UK

No

3rd times a charm

Against their shitty govermnt, not the people. All depends on whats been fighting for.

Isn't Russia counted as European country? If so, then yes i would.

Attached: tuntematon_sotilas.jpg (1044x587, 170K)

Where better fighting the hords of shit together

I'd go to war against Germany, and engage in war crimes (ruthless killing of G*rman women, men, children, babies old people).

Otherwise, no.

>Against ANOTHER European country
This excludes you burger. BE GONE.

Attached: USAF Faggot.jpg (600x309, 33K)

And then you white fucks adk why the jews are replacing you with niggers. My uncle shlomo's tqnk factory is losing shekels because you goyim dont want to go to war.

Attached: IMG_0873.jpg (2000x1124, 260K)

No. My own country is completely fucked. I have nothing to fight for, and taking part in a modern war wouldn't change that. In old times, war meant gaining land, plunder, livestock, and slaves for the benefit of your kin. Nowadays, they pay you a pittance to risk life and limb while the arms dealers and banks make vast fortunes from it.

I would gladly join the Finns in a war against Sweden. Norway can come too.

Against the Bongs, just in revenge for what they have done to us in WWII.

Nuking Sweden would make the world an altogether better place to live.

I would only ever fight in a war where my home was directly attacked/threatened with war, no other reason. the pacific theatre of ww2 although our contribution was quite small, we still held off those subhuman japs and it brings me more pride to read about than anything that ever happened in Europe or the Mid East, Gallipoli makes me want to vomit.

Please do. It might make men of us.

Id go against war against UK, Sweden, France, I would kill all shitskins and kill every native that has been in contact with shitskins, then I would pollute the earth there so nobody could live there

>dream on

That could have happened 80 years ago but hasen't. You just need to realize that your time is over, nothing can save you anymore bong.

Some european countries aren't european anymore so yes.

italian sixth dimensional engineering, you wouldn't understand

Shut up you tea guzzling faggot, when Germany invades you again I will volunter for the heimat

agreed they are eternal fucking cucks to royals and their higher ups by nature. Nation of worthless serfs

Attached: 1523964236444.jpg (700x700, 117K)

>implying the krauts would actually do it
it would just be us and you, toothpaste.

A war in europe would actually be the best thing that could happen

>no more egalitarian ethics on the battlefield, can ethnic cleanse niggers and jews without repercussion

>no more feminism, on the battlefield, raw strength and merit is the only way to win, insert video of woman vs man in the army

>incels/NEETs/europ/pol/ anons now all have a way to channel their anger, and in the mean time the war will raise a generation of strong men, coz, necessity creates struggle, and thus, strength

Attached: 1518765294065.jpg (635x818, 255K)

Yall should war italy

Annihilating the 5 major population centers in England and South Scotland would Make Britain Great Again. Would be good for my country as well.

Attached: 7D83C282-98CF-4BDC-8C73-72BCE3EA4DAC.png (500x521, 152K)

I meme no more brother wars but I'd gladly liberate Britain.

Attached: 1511878607756.jpg (1400x2536, 1.55M)

No. There's too few Estonians as it is. Your people are a precious commodity and should not be wasted trying to take back Airstrip One.

We have a surplus russian population that we can always send in.

And now you're backpedaling with reverse gears

Yes
And another and another

Attached: Image 7.png (680x358, 505K)

Perfectly fine. Make Narva Estonian again.

WW3 can't come soon enough

Slavs are just as bad as niggers.

We are not meant to fight one another, the hour of wolves is upon us.

Attached: DBgerioWsAIN7K9.jpg (1200x800, 327K)

t. proud 1/1024 "prussian"

1776 was a good year

Attached: Ganon monitor.jpg (250x250, 48K)

all non slavic countries

>I wouldn't. No point in weakening ourselves even more. What's your thoughts?
Never will go. Because of this