Why do /pol keep listening to this dude?

We all know he is (((their))) puppet, why shitposting about him as he was /ourguy/, sometimes I dont get you /pol

Attached: peterjewson.jpg (850x478, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5UOfUDjuZY
youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0&vl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=dQrV62DDr8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>somebody tries to improve the life of others
>Jow Forums hates them for ???reasons???

COLOR ME SHOCKED

>sometimes I dont get you /pol
>/pol
what a fucking surprise
kys faggot
>in all fields

I was surprised to see people defending him still. Anyone who criticizes him...not even just shitposting with insulting pics of him, but solid arguments...was blasted with "SHAREBLUE CHARACTER ASSASSINATION" or some such bullshit.

I was wise to him when I noticed he said shit like this, where he compares nationalist-minded Europe to SJW's because they both want "safe spaces" according to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5UOfUDjuZY

He's talking shit about Europeans who want to be safe from the fabricated and engineered """migrant""" crisis. Think about that.

Why do leftists hate him so much? Its almost like he's exactly right about them.

Attached: not an argument 9.jpg (585x139, 16K)

He's a mixed bag. When it comes to the field of psychology there's not much to object to when it comes to Peterson. However, when he tries to expand into the fields of economics or politics it doesn't work that well. It's just a very standard example of someone trying to operate outside of their field of expertise. I'd say he still says some worthwhile things and listening to him can be worth it as long as you think for yourself and you don't take his word as the holy gospel.

I usually hate shilling youtubers but this is a really good video on Peterson youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw . Alternative Hypothesis is just a good channel in general.

How is brainwashing people into "collectives are bad,be independent,don't associate with others" a good thing?Especially now when the white race needs to have a tribe mentality in order to survive?

The amount of shill threads about this guy daily makes me think (((someone))) doesn't want us to listen to him

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

He's so boring intellectually if you actually read. He's just harmless pop trite

leftist shill are the ones making these threads
Jordan is too much of a threat to them

Attached: 1518192179829.jpg (2523x1500, 1.23M)

good thing its only disenfranchised young men listening to his message, the ones who NEED that message, which he has stated several times

also when did he say "dont associate with others"? huh cathy?

Because Jow Forums is mostly autists who desperately search for a father figure. For some, it's Rippetoe, for some, it's Varg and for some, it's Memerson.

Attached: Jordan Peterson.png (637x439, 156K)

Jow Forums is full of idiots, that's why

Attached: 1524690370136.png (847x580, 105K)

This thread is Jewish propaganda

Only idiots watch that Jew. He is nothing.

Part of it is that he's calm and genial and knows how to pick apart their bullshit in such a manner. Another part of it is that they're just so fucking gay that even a basic bitch Boomer conservative like him makes them go into conniptions.

I wish I could talk to him. Not even about his Jewish hypocrisy, but his weird desire to make everyone live together. I saw the Bill Maher Overtime segment he was on, and it seemed to reaffirm to me that he honestly thinks it possible for over one third of one billion people of wildly disparate races, political ideologies, and economic beliefs to live together under the same centralized State power. It's like it doesn't occur to him that we don't have to. In his mind it's "everyone lives together or everyone slaughters each other", when in fact, forcing everyone to live together is precisely HOW you get them to slaughter each other.

Oh and Maher said Trump voters will become ISIS if Trump is impeached.

see >Anyone who criticizes him...not even just shitposting with insulting pics of him, but solid arguments...was blasted with "SHAREBLUE CHARACTER ASSASSINATION" or some such bullshit.

Thanks for making my point. You can make a counter-argument or fuck off in peace.

He actually goes over this in a youtube video...

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0&vl=en

Attached: the ork.png (292x404, 205K)

We know he's a kike apologist. He countersignals many of our core values and acts as a trap for people who would get further redpilled.

He's got a way with words. That's quite literally it. When it comes to politics I'd describe him as a poor (very poor) man's Nassim Taleb. Similar arguments regarding path dependence, power laws, complex systems, etc. and how they create inevitable inequality, but with less rigor and candor.

>people actually hate this man
youtube.com/watch?v=dQrV62DDr8w

>le horseshoe maymay

The fact that there are people who wrongly blame racial "oppression" for their fuck ups does not mean that no oppression anywhere at all is taking place. The governments of the White West absolutely did, and do, sell out and fuck over their White populace on every front from unchecked immigration, to the welfare state, to affirmative action quotas, to special legal protections and lenient sentencing for non-white people.

When all races but one have special social and legal protections, the race that does not is de facto oppressed.

I'm Kermit the frog, I'm a Canadian psycho, hehe! BUY MY FUCKING BOOK YOU TRANSGENDER CULTURAL MARXISTS

>c-c-ounter arguement-t
>l-logic

Faggot

Good video, it's been in my suggestions but I didn't watch it til now. BP's life advice is solid, albeit nothing that I haven't heard before, i.e get dressed even if you're not going out, clean your room, etc that kind of shit.

His political bullshit is not just worthless, but outright dangerous in that it anesthetizes rising White consciousness in young White men. He's admitted to that himself. He gives them the Emergency Exit that I think we all seek when we're coming to terms with the gravity of the situation. However, even then I think he's only a finger in the dam, just one more obstruction to young men coming to the far Right.

Attached: not an argument 3.jpg (567x565, 28K)

Shills keep reeeeeing about him here so I figured I'd give him a listen.

>Philo-Semitism (also spelled philosemitism) or judeophilia is an interest in, respect for and an appreciation of jewish people, their history and the influence of judaism, particularly on the part of a Gentile.

Fuck off jewrdan peterson
we know who you are, bucko