Was classifying humans into races the biggest mistake in history of science?

Was classifying humans into races the biggest mistake in history of science?

Attached: humans-protostomes-deuterostomes_55c1ca80aec41c3a.jpg (700x394, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

That doesn't make any sense. Science observes and categorizes. People are animals like any other.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Yes it was simpler by how much money they own me.

Was classifying birds into species and dogs into breeds a mistake?

Oi bruv that's a bollocks

Only wealthy people couöld see the other side of the world.

Attached: 1525114692460.png (812x726, 57K)

Nope mixed race children often have several desirable traits. Over specialize and you breed in weekness.

Kind off, subspecies go extinct and people says.

>who cares it was just a pigeon there's plenty of them.

You mean people in debt could.

when people today say science they are usually referring to the cult of scientism

the political bias in mainstream journals. the peer review process proven not to work in peer reviewed studies. the msm twisting and distortion of facts. this incorrect notion that science is about consensus.

what the fuck is science anymore? its supposed to be a methodical system for hypthosis and evidence confirmation. and its been turned into a cult of leftie feelgood antiscientific nonsense about a million genders

here is your modern day "science" in all its glory
youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

yes.
it makes no sense to have races. we have ethnicities.

>Why do tha woit man fink he betta?

Evidence

Naw that is logical.

Allowing feminists, sjws etc to exist is the real issue. They are the problem.

Racism was dead, feminists and sjws brought it back.

You may not heard about being productive and earning wealth. But that is reality

Attached: 1525121687103.png (1149x572, 27K)

>Earning wealth.

You mean producing debt, the wealth it's produced after an initial capital, in a no debt system there's no wealth, just finite resources, you haven't learned anything since the days you paid people in flowers.

Why no?

Biologically speaking racial categories are based on subjective evaluations of the traits, there is no specific gene that can be used to determine a person's race. It's deeper than the phenotype and gene expression which is influenced by the enviroment. Humans are one race

Funny cartoon. But hey, at least she's not wearing a niqab or getting gang raped outside cologne cathedral by your new Europeans.

You must be a junkie. I do not do drugs, sorry.

This is how civilisation will end and the world will basically be la 0% creatura slaving away for kikes. Bullshit like this.

Lovely yet the only resource left for you without a meme loan.

I admire that.

Autism was a mistake.

>Pointy Nipples

Wtf is this Tomb Raider on PlayStation 1? LEARN TO DRAW SHITSKIN COON.

Attached: 137e991e079b29cdfcdaab11b0460e0a24b2820f.jpg (591x591, 34K)

God made us different so we can recognize our enemies

Attached: 24DE502A-B5EB-4410-839D-49A4837C79C7.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

No, the biggest mistake is pretending we're all the same.

It was, they should have been classified into subspecies

nothing against asian girls. They know how to appreciate men. I am most certainly leaving the bluepilled vagina blocking junkie feminists behind me and go to east asia when the first muslim party is on the german parliament.

>Truth

Attached: 1425621076491.png (363x320, 195K)

Race doesn't exist. We're different subspecies.

How do you keep your dog in without a garden wall?

>Race doesn't exist.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! RACE BANNON WAS THE MANILEST CARTOON MAN TO EVERY WALK TV LAND!

YOU TAKE THAT BACK GOOD SIR!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x381, 926K)

Simply fuck you shill, it wasn’t a mistake since there are differences between the groups.

Attached: 319D1F4F-76FD-43A8-A807-8B50E1227418.png (1334x750, 326K)

You're arguing that dividing animals into sub species is wrong too you know. There's literally less differences between some animal sub species than there are between races.

>Implying something is wrong with having creatura population

If that scares you, then you I've got a bad news for you mate.

Saying "Humans are one race" is pure semantics. Then you can just say "Humans are one race/species but the species known as homosapiens has subcategories because seperate groups of humans evolved in different enviroments which greately altered specific subspecies due to the process of natural selection".

If you take a DNA sample from a random human but you don't even know their race, gender or anything about them. You can test that DNA and determine all of those things, and even much more specific things like the likeyhood of them having light hair/eye/skin. You can even determined little silly things like the chances of a person sneezing if they move from a darker enviroment to an enviroment with more light. Seriously, you can maybe deny the nebulous term "race" but you can't deny the genetic differences between several subspecies of homosapiens.

Yes, we should have just used species and made things perfectly clear.

We all agree on that I think the issue it's simplified races.

Like how people who claims anything with a jewish last name it's genetically jewish.

Yes, Humans should have been labeled as different Species like lions tigers panthers ect

Attached: 1509739055996.jpg (595x569, 111K)

Nah it's great, Brazil is a testament to this.

Science is still the same, they just have to throw out pseudo-science article to keep their sponsors every now and then

>Biologically speaking racial categories are based on subjective evaluations of the traits, there is no specific gene that can be used to determine a person's race.

Really, last I checked it was entirely possible to tell someone’s ancestry through just spitting in a cup.

It's deeper than the phenotype and gene expression which is influenced by the enviroment. Humans are one race

Wow since you just stated that I guess you must be right.

Oh wait we can cluster humans into different races better than different bears.

Attached: 102C71A6-14A1-4CAF-9709-A9ABF65F84D3.png (1334x750, 718K)

classifying the Jews as human was

>Poorly administered ex colonial country with delirious of grandeur it's an example of anything.

> We all agree on that

I think most people here would agree with that, but many people still don't want to accept that groups of the same species being seperated and living in different enviroments for tens of thausands can create substantial genetic variance. They refuse to accept this even though it's basic natural selection. It's pure emotionalism.

> I think the issue it's simplified races.

And I think you're pretty much right. It's one of the reasons I think the word "white" is too nebulous and kinda worthless. People should learn to identify phenotypes, that would probably the best option.

Good enough to host the Olympics.

Attached: lolololololol_u18chan.jpg (300x300, 17K)

You put him on a dog collar

>Keeping your dog all day on a leash.

You people are disgusting.

Tell him the Combine are coming.

Attached: 1438751137920.jpg (673x604, 53K)

Fuck you, he is my pet not the other way around, filthy anarchist.

lacking opportunity doesn't prove anything. Most of those people who just simply wrote them off are just a victims of systematic favorisim

Yeah course class antagonism socio economic factors blah blah blah. Give them more stuff and they'd do great.

what determines race or species? Humans are literally same. You are just focusing on phenotypes and ignoring all the other traits that makes someone a human being

what determines race or species?

THUMBS NIGGA! DO YOU HAVE THEM?!

Attached: 800px-NJC089.jpg (530x298, 86K)

>what determines race or species?
First of all subspecies not species.
Second of all:
Biology An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits. A race that has been given formal taxonomic recognition is known as a subspecies.

>humans are literally the same.
Yes, that’s why we are all human, but there are differences that some populations share and others don’t.

>You are just focusing on the phenotypes and ignoring all the other traits that make someone a human being.
Yeah no, because that is what makes us different. Do you think biologists use this arguments when they constitute a new race.

>look this bird population is clearly different.
>(you) oh no, you are just focusing on the phenotypes, you don’t look at what makes birds birds.

Attached: 0566B4F2-7344-44ED-AB9A-E62AAEA0D9A8.png (1334x750, 540K)

Attached: 1524627869422.png (539x385, 187K)

Dam! Moses Levy knew the game!

Attached: 1275441252169_u18chan.jpg (700x535, 35K)

If we're all literally the same why do I hate you so much? Why would I hate myself? I don't make myself feel physically sick.

Only Marxist parasites and their imported third world vote crop have that impact on me.

gimme those tidds 4 fuckin'

Attached: Untitled.png (221x231, 104K)

FUCKING NO.

Attached: Truth about science.jpg (940x960, 94K)

Jesus that's a lot of fellow white people.

Yeah just a way to discredit the actual science that goes against their beliefs

>It's ok to be cruel cause that's who I am.

Attached: tumblr_nlgwxmljnP1uo5rtao1_500.gif (500x641, 591K)

No, au contrair

we need 2 do it with white ppl; Europeans used 2 b greatly insulted if u refer 2 them all as 'white' as if they're 1 culture -- because its racist/ignorance 2 do so

Attached: culture=species.jpg (619x682, 246K)

What would have been the alternative? We all just completely ignore that people who live in the same region tend to look somewhat similar? What would be our explanation for the differences between ethnicities? The only logical conclusion is that race is very much real and not unlike dog breeds. Different environment, different bodies adapted for said environment. The only difference being we forced their evolution while ours happened naturally over tens of thousands of years.

no you nigger. science doesnt care about youre jewish schemes

jews went so far as to ban the genetic research of there race because of the high ammounts of incest that was reported

sciences tells us a nigger is different to an anglo who is different to a slav who is different to a nip

you are gay and finish eat my shitter like an apple fritter

>because that is what makes us different.
you just summed up your entire point with merely focusing on phenotypes. Genetics are more complex than just cherry picking my friend

You don't think the dog will be more comfortable if he could move around the yard freely?

yes. clearly there are still different species

Oh no I do it's just there's a saying: Freedom isn't free.

>We're different subspecies.
This guy gets it.

It was inevitable. It was bound to happen.

Attached: cJwFEKEcSDaqSYABnrxx_ct82EXitkm6WgMBSCpfyT8.jpg (1024x577, 171K)

You can say it’s more complex but right now, I give examples of why we can be classed into different races and you just say that it’s more too it.

Attached: 64FE9CFE-5AB9-4532-AB07-6C69852CBA41.jpg (500x436, 56K)

No, Boasian anthropology was.

This.

Yes. The European white and the African black are two different species of human being.

>there is no specific gene that can be used to determine a person's race

Nor is there one for animals. Human races are like dog breeds, they are different in. A variety of ways.

the classification came as a manner of describing the innate tribalism we observe in humanity, so not really - it'd exist either way, we just gave it a name and some dumb asses took it too far a bunch of times throughout history via phrenology/eugenics and the rest of the pseudoscientific bunk

Yes, technically we are different species. Saged.

Well yeah but a garden wall ain't that expensive.

Specially if it's just dog sized.