BURGERED: Canada Begs US for Help on "Refugees"

mrctv.org/blog/canada-asking-us-enforce-its-immigration-laws-after-being-overrun-refugees

“Instead of Trump throwing us back to Nigeria, we appreciate Canada right now for accepting people,” said one Nigerian man who walked into Quebec in March.

No dice Leafs; they're going to keep coming and long as you have more gibs than us.

Thanks for taking them off our hands.

Attached: JUSTlemyshitup.jpg (980x716, 104K)

>Quebec
Hmm
I fail to see the issue
Thanks america for making that faggot province more diverse and vibrant keep it up

Checkd hail satan gas the frogs

???
sad

we had that attitude with spics in our southwest, do you think they'll stay isolated in one spot forever? they migrate out to pollute other places eventually.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1524729032152.jpg (640x718, 67K)

Anything we can do to help.leafbro.

The dysgenic muttening of north america and well canada moreso at probably an even faster rate is inevitable especially with our liberal secular govt and the need to constantly import debt slaves. So best thing to do imo is throw a jab at the other provinces while i can and watch while the
Southern bits of my country turn into neo Mogadishu

Well, if they apologize before they behead you you'll know they are truly assimilated.

kekd

put a bullet in my skull

Heh if they kill us we win stupid burger

Wow. I never knew how racist Canada was. Borders are just imaginary lines in the dirt you Nazi Leafs! They just want a better life! You MUST take in as many as you can!

>666

Ha ha! welcome to melting pot hell! TRUDEAU TAKES THE WHEEL!

Attached: 1434543756606.jpg (2085x2399, 1.7M)

You should apologize for being so boastful.

Yes Goy, follow the jew.

Attached: 1524012442230.png (500x249, 95K)

They're fast tracking them to Toronto.

Attached: Quebec_VS_Canada2.jpg (838x978, 385K)

>dat little black kid

"Look at me white man....look at me...I'm Canada now."

They're crossing over in Quebec because it's the closest to their residences in New York, and because it has the most porous border.
But they don't stay there. For one, sub 10% of asylum application were approved last year, and these faggots know it. So most of them run to Anglo provinces that don't enforce their immigration laws like the evil racists in Quebec do.

What war is going on in Nigeria?

Canada, they want to go north, keep pushing them north. Push them all the way to the arctic ocean.

the war most terrifying to the negro mind.

The war of the we ain't gots no gibsmedat.