Jow Forums BTFO

Looks like there’s no stopping the migrant caravan, and pregnant single mother with LITERALLY NO CHOICE is getting asylum first. Which one of you betas is going to volunteer to raise her kids?

Attached: 7E936E52-0C15-4656-9DAF-8D540F3A16C1.jpg (742x1084, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-m.cnn.com/2018/05/01/americas/caravan-migrants-us-border/index.html
thehill.com/latino/385594-doj-files-charges-against-11-caravan-members-for-illegal-border-crossing?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>migrants selected this mom whose journey CNN has followed
>whose journey CNN has followed
>CNN has followed
Gee, sure sounds like the migrants had a choice

So CNN are human trafficking now?

lol armed white americans will do nothing

Attached: ba231eedbd96e2d79e59d61a0dd4500538ee1a03afde913988c47f1d10922f62.jpg (608x608, 42K)

I like to believe that the americans are hiding somewhere in the mountains while las creaturas take over the cities and reproduce just to work for them until they finally die from disease and madness until extinction.

Have we actually let them in yet? I know we told them they had to wait for us to have the capacity to process them a couple days ago, but are we actually going to let them in?

what are they running from? the shithole countries they made?

And we're processing them.
www-m.cnn.com/2018/05/01/americas/caravan-migrants-us-border/index.html
Great. 5 trillion spics get to come in cause they can't handle their own country.
Why do we have to let them in. Can Trump not change this policy or is this law?

Yes. Apparently the being shit at running a country is reason enough to let them in

I wonder when the rest of the world will realize the US can't fit 8 billion people in it.

Why didn't these people seek asylum in Mexico? Serious question.

That's not very generous user. The only thing that matters is we remain the orphanage of the world

Cause it's a shit hole just their country. So they come here.
Also Mexico probably has more restrictive laws on migrants

>Which one of you betas is going to volunteer to raise her kids?

Our children and grandchildren who will be saddled with taxes to pay the interest payments on the (((debt))) we borrow to pay for these sub-humans to survive.

I'm just waiting until 2040 for when we exceed carrying capacity globally so people can realize how stupid feeding the birds is. Hope you are stockpiling ammunition and food user.

>Implying the people who ran their countries into the shitter are in the "caravan" rather than fucking the maids in their haciendas and sending their kids to Harvard to learn even greater degeneracy from our ruling class

Attached: a.jpg (200x200, 6K)

what an act of war. why are we not killing these people on site. what have we become

Attached: 1524724648920.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Because then they would be refugees for real and European countries will fight for them.

And there's no coming back from that.

>pregnant singler mother
did anyone asked her where is a father?

People make up a society. They allow whatever happens to come to fruition. It is the fault of the citizens, just like it is the fault of the American people for letting them in.

We are going to get what we are asking for and soon the tent cities in LA and the crime in Chiraq will look like child's play. 10-20 years the shit is going to get really weird.

yeah there is. its called nukes. european countries couldnt do shit to us. shoot all caravners on site, anyone wants to mess with us gets 2 nukes

Shouldn't the Mexican government be fucking embarrassed by this situation? Their own people are calling their country such a shithole they need asylum out of it.

She looks like a worn-out Mexican version of this Asian girl I used to live with. Weird.

single female refugees without children only
Also, way to keep the average citizen happy with the current situation.
'We're breaking into your house whether you like it or not' is sure to melt hearts

mexicans have no shame. i just ask god why he was so cruel sometimes. why did he make a world full of black and brown people only for white people to suffer

Pay attention, spic. Most of them are from South America

yes but they'll be detained right on the other side of the border until their court date to determine asylum. the problem before was onigger wouldn't detain them until their court date and they obviously wouldn't show up. now they'll sit in jail until their bs asylum claim is thrown out and they get sent back.

When I first heard about this 'caravan,' I knew that they'd use them as a propaganda tool; that they'd have them standing in front of a barrier, making them look downtrodden and trying to get idiots to care about them. Just like they did with the invasions of Europe. Then they'll try to make Trump look like a monster for having armed guards keeping them out. If he does anything other than use force to keep them out, he's a pussy and a confirmed traitor.It will cause millions to flood in, just like it did in Europe.

>Why do we have to let them in. Can Trump not change this policy or is this law?
There's nothing that requires us to let in millions of foreign invaders just because they told us to. Trump's 100% confirmed for a traitor if he lets any in.

>using babies to gain access
>they pick a woman and her children to plaster over the media to pull at the heartstrings of women and leftists
Not long ago when men saw a black horde they knew exactly what was going down and armed themselves to defend. Now our women welcome them with open legs and society celebrates it.

Attached: 1523842661951.jpg (477x502, 68K)

Meanwhile Trump gets a great campaign image of illegals crawling over the fence en masse. "Dems want this America. You know what to do."

every single one deserves a fucking bullet

Attached: 654616541684.gif (500x278, 813K)

>why are we not killing these people on site.
Jews, of course. You can blame progressives or traitors, but those wouldn't exist without Jews indoctrinating, bribing, and threatening them.

You mean CNN picked migrant actress to apply first. This shit stinks all the way up. There's no way this caravan of illegals is this organized

You have guns, shooting illegals surely isn't illegal, I mean, they're practically invading!

Attached: 1452151083501.jpg (2000x1602, 169K)

I don't know why people aren't lining up on the border

>literally no choice
>has a choice

Seeing as how you’re clearly the most beta since you made this agybthread why don’t you do it? I’m sure raising another mans child is part of your mindset anyway

Here, from the niggers which came in boats, mostly are pregnant woman (or with her infant son) or 20s old niggers pretending to be kids to not get deported.

It's a classic mafia strategy. Don't fail for it.

>it is the fault of the American people for letting them in.
We're not letting them in. Our genocidal government is. If we try to stop it, what will happen?

>armed white americans will do nothing

Well who didn't know that

diamonds

OPEN THE GATES USA U POS BIGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

why aren't they shooting these fucking invaders???

They all should be deported back to where they came from and the people who helped them should be declared traitors.

Me if she provides me with some of my own

They aren't Mexicans. They're invaders of Mexico that are being allowed to attempt to invade the U.S.

There was some footage on Tucker last night of them literally hopping the border fence in San Diego

>i just ask god why he was so cruel sometimes.
There is no god. There's your answer. Only the will of people that actually exist on this earth can change things.

Correct. Most of the "flyover" states and rural areas have strictly superior land and quality of life all-around. The rampant inflation and house prices of urban areas are to more efficiently extract labor.

She could have closed her legs.

Because most people don't know the refugee rules in the Geneva convention or are too scared to call them out for violating it.

I don't get why euros act like Americans are brash dickheads, in situations like this we get stuck in this unproductive loop of niceties and decorum instead of speaking candidly

Even in the tech field red states let tech hubs shit all over each other and enjoy their 99% failure rate on new businesses before getting ahold of the results and applying them on an industrial level.

holy shit they are so fucking ugly

Attached: 1525120736527.jpg (1120x1200, 144K)

most of them are in already, ye. they have some people who stayed because of the cameras and are trying to apply the "legal" way.

>Armed white Americans won't kill innocent people, even if they are illegal immigrants

No shit. We aren't niggers.

>we're using pregnant women as meat shields for our illegal activity
They should at least be honest
Wasn't Mexico supposed to send them back?

This just blew my mind... Is it illegal to kill illegals? Someone pull this up in the laws. Can I start murdering them and then not go to jail?

it feels like god just set everything in motion and said good luck everyone ill see you in 1 googleplex years once reality ceases to exist

thats a nice leather jacket

You clearly don't know US law. If they claim asylum they have to be given temporary protections.

>Literally no choice.

Imblies slavery. Who are the slavers we have laws?

God damnit, I'm at a loss for words. Wow, look at the poor non-criminal single-mom with starving children who clearly represents the average third-world migrant.

Seriously, is there a single person in the world who don't see CNN for the gross soviet propaganda it is.

Attached: 1510467834105.jpg (456x402, 30K)

I live in Arizona and there are plenty civilians and off-duty cops who go beaner hunting on the border. They set up "aid stations" like water, food, etc and shoot the fucks when they get close. No papers = no one misses them = guys have a good weekend of shooting beaners then go back to their lives on Monday. Feelsgoodman knowing they're out there.

Attached: 1469832391440.jpg (800x800, 217K)

Who elects the government? Who has the authority to remove the government? It's the people, or at least is according to the constitution. We are letting it happen though. Half the country doesn't seem to believe in borders, so that's part of the problem. The governor of Cali letting them hop the wall and not letting the NG in to protect it is just doing what his constituents want.

Have you talked to the average Californian? They don't follow cause and effect very well.

>US doesn't want these fucking welfare leeches
>nor does Mexico
>nor does whatever country they crawled from
Can we just dump them in the gulf of Mexico and call it good?

i wish this were real

> If third-world countries are shitholes it's because of a handful of bad apples at the top.

user...

Attached: 1477999306011.png (420x420, 178K)

Don't you get! They don't have iPhone or Starbucks in thier countries! Fuck laws and borders an shitttttt

I have a feeling whites are going to do what they do in South Africa and segregate themselves into gated communities in the next few decades as everything burns around them.

ofc the entire time they will get blamed for doing so and being racist.

>defending the sovereignty of your borders is acting like a nigger

Attached: 12321312312.jpg (540x534, 67K)

and this is why you get pushed around because you rely on the system which is already against you to protect you and your borders. No it is because Whites refused to be radicalized like other races that they get pushed around like chumps. Why is it that blacks get more funding for their schools even though they don't pay taxes or have a black Congressional committee despite the way they treat their host nation. Yes Jews are a big part of the subversion of western civilization however Whites refusing to take their own side has ultimately lead to this. Remember after 9/11 Muslims gained more influence in Western Civilization despite what you might expect otherwise.

It's absolutely incredible just how blatant their propaganda now, isn't it?

Attached: MYSTRUGGLE.png (1067x1200, 1.5M)

Damn she already got the anchor baby loaded up and ready to drop.

They won't attack you retard they will destroy whiteness in europe and they will let you alone in the US against all the hordes.

The sooner that Trump orders the National Guard to open fire on any spics who get near the border the better.

He needs to emphasize that this is a White nation.

Attached: gestapo.jpg (634x506, 94K)

>innocent
>illegal

Thanks. Sending this post to the police. :)

Pol I am originally from Latin America but I am not a two digit IQ brownie, can I stay?

If not, why not? Doesn't America ideally welcome whites? So in that case is it basically because I speak Spanish and come from a brown country.

back to the shithole you came from spic
WHITES ONLY

Attached: 1506517887483.jpg (1500x1500, 278K)

WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS GET OUR GUNS PUT ON OUR TRUMP HATS AND START KILLING THEM ALL.

WHO IS WITH ME?

Attached: kek.png (465x200, 39K)

Whiter than you g*rmanic

Attached: jimmy savile 5.jpg (960x704, 100K)

Why hasn't someone mowed down the crowd yet? And why haven't cartels tried to fuck with the group?

Don't worry I'm sure trump has some chess pieces up his sleeve.

drive to the border and start shooting.. its legal.

Shoot her in the gut so you only need to use one bullet to kill her and her anchor baby

you fucking propagandists

Attached: 1492519622437s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

Whiter than you achmed

'
we already have started your're late to the party.

I'm with you, CIA-kun
Just provide the hats, bullets, weapons, training, and appropriately white-male fall-guy!

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE™*
AND I'M PROUD TO SHIT ON THE MEN WHO DIED
WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT™* TO ME

*'free', 'freedom', 'right', 'rights', and other derivatives thereof are the trademarks and property of Berg&Co
**no freedom is guaranteed and Berg&Co reserve the right to reduce freedom as they see fit

Attached: 1507444656450617.png (500x674, 148K)

>Trump's 100% confirmed for a traitor if he lets any in.
And the second he tries to go over current asylum law you'll start screaming he's 100% confirmed a dictator. Slippery jews

thehill.com/latino/385594-doj-files-charges-against-11-caravan-members-for-illegal-border-crossing?amp

I don't give a shit what any of you fucks think I would racemix with Brittney till I can't shoot no more.

That's because you're 12

>yeah the mass shootings suck but we need our guns to protect our sovereignty!
>sovereignty is challenged
>do absolutely nothing with your guns

Gun owners are retarded.

Attached: img.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

Kys spic garbage

>they are getting asylum
>they have yet to apply for asylum
>trump has already said that it's bullshit they didn't even apply in mexico

If you’re a spic you can’t have a waifu
Don’t touch my anime you subhuman shitskin

Kick em all out.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1508962578681.jpg (321x386, 24K)

Post a picture of who you unironically think is posting. Also brown or not I will fug any qt I want

>Also brown or not I will fug any qt I want
Hah in your dreams shitskin
Unless you’re white you will never ever get a loving qt white girl