Why does he keep leaking?

Why does he keep leaking?

Attached: robert-mueller-1.jpg (704x537, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

following his jew masters orders

The only American left with any honor or integrity left.

He has nothing but some money laundering by people 10 years ago. The conversations between trump and anyone from Russia was nothing more than “we want you to win”.
This whole thing was to keep people distracted enough to win the midterms and keep his agenda locked down

integrity?
an in putting innocent people away for trumped up charges?
you're not informed at all

youtube.com/watch?v=uTDO-kuOGTQ

Because he's a liar with no conscience

Attached: the sky is falling ......jpg (600x450, 69K)

His prosecution tactics are not guilt but attrition. Keep going until you run out of money to defend yourself. It should be illegal

Fuck off leaf

Depends

He is objectively a complete piece of shit

Mueller hasn't leaked a single thing. They give one thing to Trump and co., The list of questions for Trump, and those questions end up on the headlines the next day. Come on anons. Trump is the leaker.

I don’t think he leaked it

This

Trump is president he won fuck everyone who’s muh killary
But I think that if there is any fact that Russian bots or whatever shaped peoples opinion of trump or killary then trump or other people may feel like the win is demished in some way witch I don’t think it is he won and if you are so insecure in your thoughts that a meme can sway you then you have bigger issues you need to work on I personally wanted another republican to win but he never made it out of the primary so trump is prez I wish some promises where kept but he has a couple years left so hopefully it works out if not then we vote in new leaders and start again like we do every 4 years

Because his diaper is full.

why do i know more about this than you?
never mind the flag explains it all

you are fucking lefypol baby raping trash, what a worthless life

When you get older sometimes your bladder control ain't what it used to be

Attached: depend.jpg (500x500, 43K)

The leaf

I love the interweb muscle

Whoever is doing it has a reason they want the muh Russia to stay in the news. I'm surprised the dems don't want this to fade out since it's gone nowhere. Their supporters must be brutally disappointed even if they don't admit it to others or themselves. If I'm the dems I scapegoat someone for the fact this went nowhere (i.e. throw Schiff to the wolves for fucking it up) and hope my supporters just throw their ire in that direction while I quickly pivot to muh racist cops or muh 1 percenters or whatever else is gonna get my retards fired up again. But for whatever reason they doubled down with a lawsuit and probably some leftist leaked these dumb questions.

Could be Trump but I don't know what he has to gain, I mean muh Russia is a disaster for the left but I'm not sure he has to add any propellant and he seems interested in moving the public discourse off this topic.

Could be the left just trying to distract from the economy and Korea. Could be just that simple, and they're willing to further burn out their support for the short term distraction. Guess their cost benefit analysis is that it costs less to keep disappointing their supporters than to let Trump have wins on economy and Korea, which would show how fucked they truly are long term.

Because it's all about politics, not justice.

>trump is the leaker

First thing i thought when he tweeted about it earlier. Love this timeline lads.