Cuba is no longer US enemy

>Cuba is no longer US enemy
>North Korea is no longer US enemy

So...that's it?The cold war is completelly over?No more war against commies?Who will be the "main villain" now?

Attached: james-bond-martini[1].jpg (640x395, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UYtO_1WAfqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Who will be the "main villain" now?

jews

kek. sure, why not?

Jews

my dad

This. Bigger threat than the red menace ever could dream of being.

jews

Attached: 1524662312226.jpg (292x257, 9K)

not yet
Need to drag Iran into line first

pieces of shit like Orban

What about Britain again?

Attached: 1524833607412.jpg (1080x1041, 233K)

youtu.be/UYtO_1WAfqw

Pseudo-Masonic transnational shadow governments, slavers, and independent espionage firms, and literal pirates.

Attached: Spectre_Cinesite_VFX.jpg (1050x600, 178K)

domestic communism

>Implying theres a difference

Attached: 1516938674771.jpg (500x333, 26K)

NOW THE CITIZENS OF THE GOY-WORLD ORDER ARE THE ENEMY

WAKE UP, DUMBASS

THEY USE US AS GENERATORS OF RESOURCES. THEY KEEP US IN PLACE AND HARVEST OUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY (AKA LIFE'S WORK).

probably white people lmao

This. The final boss level is supposed to be the hardest one.

Yep, but don't tell them, they don't realize that they live among the jews and the bombs won't discriminate like they do.

Russia, it appears.

Attached: 12993EF9-7E17-471E-8E38-B4680D364136.png (1000x664, 1.07M)

Maybe look at the jew in your own yard

Attached: 1525137838023.png (300x315, 127K)

China

>North Korea has a media appearance with South Korean
>"Okay that's it guys everything's good now no need for actual agreements or real action or anything we had a media appearance peace is achieved"

Russia and China, according to Trump

Eastern european countries who dont want to accept rafugees.

they WERE the red menace you fool. If you're redpilled you should have already noticed yourself the blatant propaganda in most US movies since decades ago. Heck, I watched a piece of Naked Gun yesterday, and the opening scene is "the evil guys" talking in a room: Kruschev, Khomeini, some African dictator and, surprise surprise, Arafat and Gaddafi, who were known most of all for their opposition to Israel. Then the "hero" proceeds to kick their ass and say "don't you try that in the USA!" Very simple, amateurish propaganda, yet the goyim gobble it all up

>probably white people lmao
You spelled ''niggers'' wrong.

And you think that's a good thing?I'll tell you what Amerimutt, your greatest enemy will not be poor second worlderswho follow self destructive doctrines , but those who will outdo you in your own game ei China.

Attached: images (25).jpg (248x189, 14K)

You, you dumb fuck. Where do you think all those useless marxism professors went? And now since communism is officialy done, "neva been tried" shilling will commence in honest, and i bet norks are cleaning up the death camps this very moment.

Commies inside the USA.

Attached: The enemies Within.jpg (1543x390, 109K)

Yahweh, high god of the Semites with various permutations such as the avatar, Yeshua, or the lunar deviant Allah.

Fpbp

aka jews

This.

China has been in Africa working HARD to make Africa the new china (manufacturer of the world) so that China can be the new U.S. (exporter of services)

Meanwhile we meme about Africans live in dirthouses while actually living in aluminum cans.

Trump is taking America down the same road other third world countries have. Define an invincible boogeyman that only he can fight. THEN raze the country so that he and his rich friends can send their children and family overseas

At this point America gets what it deserves. I just wish more people were actually red pilled, and understood this.

Attached: PoorWhites[1].jpg (400x213, 35K)

In b4 spacing.

White people worldwide. The extermination has begun

>So...that's it?The cold war is completelly over?No more war against commies?Who will be the "main villain" now?
The US and Israel

I just think it's funny how I tried to redpill my friends and understand the way the system works against them and just as it seemed like that pill caught ground it felt hijacked and now everyone is an extremist working against their own interest. It's almost as if people are retarded and don't understand life is more complex. lmfao

Damn beat me to it

The enemy has always been and will always be Jews.

Jews will make up some new enemy that in actuality pose no threat.

Jews created the red menace

Sand niggers

American college liberals and the deep state

China and Saudi Arabia, of course. Who else?

Its just going to continue to be the russians, and perhaps portrayals of crazy jihadis.

The russian narrative is now deeply embedded into the MSM and hollywood. We're in for a long haul of anti russian propaganda, until they beat their mediums to death with it and everyone has cut the cord and stopped going to theaters and just uses the internet.

Muzzies

Attached: 82jbdjtAm9vVpH_y-Pmwv0d1XEnrEg8TzaUEC-5hSMA.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

Whoever Israel decides it is

russia for causing a divide in the us through disinformation on both sides

>the goyim gobble it up

of course the average person does. they know nothing of what happens out of the usa. if your first and only impression was "yay good job for killing him" it would be a good thing to you

Europe

(((Them)))

You should know this by now mr bond. After all Q just replaced M and M is now a paki mudslime ruling MI5. E tu 006??

White men in general, in case you haven't noticed.

Shit motherfucker do you watch the news?
Iran's bitch ass is next

>be north and South Korea
>let US lower their guard
>secretly talk to China and russia

Y’all can’t see this is the beginning of something???

Attached: images (3).png (193x243, 9K)