Mfw pol is now shilling for Iran and Muslims just because Israel is calling them out

>mfw pol is now shilling for Iran and Muslims just because Israel is calling them out

Attached: gross.gif (245x245, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBUZplUsuik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw pol supports people defending their homeland stabelizing the region so more nonwhites stay in their countries so we dont have to fight on behalf on the jews
the absolute state of Jow Forums tards, Jow Forums is and was always a zionist board, fuck iran and fuck syria

Attached: 1525115993404.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Mfw the day of the ovens is approaching.

Yes, let's destroy another Muslim country forcing millions of refugees to flood Europe again, because we hate Muslims.

Meanwhile I have a gf who I have sex with

Muslims deserve death every bit as much as the kikes. A European especially should want to see the sandniggers dead given their current invasion of your home and all.

based, everything that costs trillions of dollars and kills innocent nonwhits is completely legit and should be persued
antisemite

I'm not going to shill for bombings just because a hook nosed kike made a power point slide.

>mfw jews dedicate military funds to shill on a tibetian mandala floortile for support of jewry

>American with another retarded opinion

Oh look it's a totally normal Tuesday

I swear to god, if a muslim said the sky was blue, the JIDF would be out there trying to push a message that anyone who also agrees the sky is blue must be an islam shill.

Iran has not done wrong by me whatsoever. For fucks sake, they haven't even had an offensive war in like 200+ years. No Persian ever caused a migrant crisis or went allahu akbar or truck of peace in my cities. Muslims in general wouldn't even be a problem if not for the kikes using their brainwashing, money, and NGOs to bring them in.

>calling them out
>make propaganda with alleged proof without presenting any
gtfo Chaim

>being this goy

Attached: 1524667595768.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>Jow Forums: I don't want to go to war for israel anymore
>shills: LMAO POL SUPPORTS SAND NIGGERS

Attached: 1509638278202.jpg (282x341, 44K)

This is an anti-jew board btw, people here believe that even the muslim invasion of Europe is caused by jews and all multicultural problems, and yes

Attached: barbara-spectre-quote-europe-multicultural-lews-leaders.jpg (635x349, 39K)

taytay

Attached: 1523724342592.png (778x512, 45K)

I would unironically take a shia Muslim over a jew as a neighbor any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

mfw jews are posting tay to try and convince neets to kill iranians for israel

Who the fuck says they have to go anywhere? Let them stay in their shithole crater after we destroy it

Attached: jews export their enemy to their other enemy.jpg (720x405, 72K)

Jews are getting so convoluted with their shilling these days. Love seeing you faggots squirm.

They curiously only come here when there are Israeli news, when no isra-news almost no jews here

Before the creation of Israel the Middle East was largely pacified by British colonialism. The kikes took over Palestine and the British lost their empire and now everything is shit. Jews at the problem. Violent Muslims are just a symptom.

OY VEY IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH

Iran is based
>literal Aryans
>Shi'ites are the best kind of Mudshit
>really cool history that goes back thousands of years
>against western degeneracy
>against Israel
>pro-Assad
>high IQ people, often engineers and doctors
I don't want them flooding Europe obviously, but they're the most civilized out that fucking desert area

PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI PAKI

Holy shit the shills are out IN FULL FORCE today

Attached: 1523843392915.jpg (1196x676, 307K)

because whether or not you approve of it, Merkel is going to invite them

Let’s be clear. Jews must die first. Always.

Noticed too. There are probably preparing for something.

that's the jewish goal... destroy muslim countries then they can invade the western with the "refugee" scam.

Attached: openbordersforisrael.png (500x341, 77K)

I don't hate muslims, I just believe that they are better off in muslim countries and don't fit in anywhere else

Make no mistake. Jews must die first. Always.

are you blind? it's the actual situation of Europe now dumbass, at least you have a Trump

There is an option to hate both Iran (shitskins) and Israel (kikes).
???

They are a sovereign state, and that means something in this day and age. Muslim or not, sovereignty is important - and Iran has sovereignty.

My friends, make no mistake. Let’s be clear. Jews must die first. Always.

Fucking like shills are hitting it hard lately
Burn in cremation fire

>not wanting yet another war and consequent shitskin floods pouring in means I love sandniggers

Pol is dead, people I guess love giving gibs to low IQ states.

Jow Forums is a Muslim board

Attached: 1510539798398.jpg (694x535, 42K)

Jews are only 14 million in the entire world but they want you to fight their wars against 1.6 billion Muslims, take risks murimutts.

Were Iraqi refugees a thing? Plenty of civilians gone dead, I don't know what you were doing there, shelling them from above? Anyway, there should have been a significant number of not-so-dead people that preferred to move abroad.

>he doesn't support countries that actually oppose jewery

Attached: 1522175944723.jpg (800x1000, 183K)

>just because Israel is calling them out
Maybe it's because...some of us don't want to die for Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBUZplUsuik

Attached: iraq.png (857x531, 215K)

yeah you are going to kill 1.6 billion of muslims without obstacles. Jews are only 14 million, the population of Tokyo but everyone should die to save the chosen ones.

Oh you posted a Tay picture, I'm ready to fight for you, Shlomo.

>because Israel is calling them out

No, Israel is not calling them out
Israel yearns for multiculturalism, they need strong virile black men to diversify their country and culture.

They are just mad at Iran because they threaten that future

I'm willing to bet you're not even in the military, faggot. The only way you're going to die is if you let the muzzies conquer you, which is what you're doing by teaming up with them just to be an edgy anti-Israel fag

Fag puts on an accent nowadays

He speaks American on the vid

This

Attached: make_israel_blacked_again.jpg (600x327, 82K)

It's a jewish trick to try and make us pick between the jews or the arabs. My answer is that they can both fuck off and die. We don't care about your stupid desert we have our own oil through fracking now fuck off kikes.

Uh the Jews say we have to take in refugees. Since you want to follow their orders when they tell us to die for Israel you have to follow their orders when they say that the white race must go extinct

Who brought sandniggers here in the first place?

Attached: zionist cock.jpg (902x828, 105K)

NIGGER LOVER! Did you want guys like Gaddafi to remain in power so Europe wasn't flooded with niggers, just like Gaddafi predicted would happen if he was deposed? Just like what will happen if others like Assad are put down? MUSLIM APOLOGIST!
SHADILAY FELLOW KEKISTANI MAGAPEDES
GREATEST ALLY MUST SURVIVE
ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Attached: israel2.jpg (320x292, 31K)

Israel is actually exporting muslims to the west.

Attached: doublestandar.jpg (1173x1162, 274K)

>gaddafi
please come back

Attached: gaddafi.jpg (466x1214, 550K)

Go die for your kike masters. Anyone stupid enough to enough to sign up for the US military at this point deserves to be a sacrificial pawn for continuing jewish agendas

Attached: israelunclesamamerica.jpg (480x359, 45K)

But he was a cruel dictator! Don't you love democracy!?

Attached: gaddafi.jpg (716x576, 126K)

Attached: islamizationgoodthing.png (598x263, 256K)

kikes

Attached: israeldoublestandras.jpg (1256x1304, 208K)

I want a war with Iran, I just want the Israelis to fight it. The Mullahs have a youth problem and a war for national survival would solve it one way or another. I don’t care about Persia enough to care whether the Mullahs, the Quds Force, or the Israelis rule it, but I absolutely do not want Americans deciding who does.

>fall for my muzzie are the only baddies trick goy!

Nah, you both have to go back.

Attached: Jews-holocaust-multiculturalism-punishing-whites-of-europe.jpg (800x800, 187K)

POST MORE TAYTAY

It's not a choice of choosing one over the other. It's a matter of choosing whether nor not to get involved at all. The fact is, Israel was a our proxy in the Middle east during the Cold War. The Cold war ended with the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991. More and more Americans are asking why we're involved in the Middle east at all. Thanks to frakking and Camadian oil, we don't need the Middle east for energy anymore. Through the 90's the American public was asking why we were involved in foreign affairs at all more and more often. 9/11 gave the globalists a decade long reprive, but for more and more Americans, "muh terrorists." don't cut it anymore. Despite everything (((they))) throw at us in the media, people are getting sick of it. The frantic shilling isn't because the average American supports Iran. Most don't. But they've also stopped giving two shits about Israel. And without American support, Israel will die.

Attached: chinafucked.png (1570x872, 308K)

>Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Burgers got fooled once with WMDs to invade iraq. You really are going to get fooled again?

>IT'S ANOTHER KIKE SHILL THREAD

YOU ALREADY MADE 1000000000 OF THESE THREADS ON HERE ALREADY YOU BUTTHURT ZIONISTS PIGS

Attached: CQCjSVuWwAEiRzz.jpg (480x406, 12K)

>everyone i don't like is a jew!
Sorry, not a jew or a zionist. just sick of you idiots defending muslims

This infographic shows the short time preference of most Jews. They are excellent at short term planning but terrible at seeing long term consequences. Many American Jews are realizing that "people of color" in America don't see the Jews as a minority. The see them as "white," and act accordingly towards them.

When the European Muslims reach sufficient numbers, they will begin wiping out European Jews. If the white minority America the Jews want comes to pass, Jews will lose their power in the US. Only whites respond to Jewish guilt trips. And Jews can only masquerade as whites, not other races. Once they lose control, American support will end. Which may be a moot point. Once the Iranians achieve nuclear weapons, Israel is done anyway. America has been at war for almost two decades now. We're sick of it.

JIDF must pay well.

Attached: 3DA5D07B-FCD2-4383-ACFF-1923A0584DE2.jpg (836x1024, 88K)

Why no israeli qts yet?

Attached: 1525014604813.png (550x728, 45K)

I have no love for a country that chants "death to America", but that doesn't mean I have love for the jews either.

>mfw pro-Israel shilling has increased tenfold lately

Attached: 1516842492054.jpg (300x218, 8K)

Attached: 1525191386188m.jpg (1003x1024, 143K)

Jews will be destroyed by their own golem.

Nah everyone always think they are so smart.

Attached: I tried to warn you.jpg (650x366, 71K)

>American flag

Every fucking time.

Ill shill for iran till the cows come home.
That place was paradise back in the 70s

protip: it's not the 70's and Iran is now a muslim shithole

And whose fault could that possibly be
Hmmmmmmm

Muslims, you dickshit. Not everything bad in the world is the fault of the fucking jews

Jews are literral devils.

Id give last bread to homeless dog, than to jew. Dog might bite me someday, but chances are low. Jew will try to backstab me for sure, sooner or later.

gib taytay gf

Attached: 59A03C20-B4A7-4E3C-9AC5-CD88BFBFDF6F.jpg (639x615, 124K)