Van Attack BS

My cousin just posted this bullshit on her FB feed. How should I respond?

Attached: 31224445_609376186089620_2579547672826347520_n.jpg (679x960, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/death-rate-by-gender/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5302823/Swede-tortured-killed-sub-trip.html
theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/protests-spain-five-men-cleared-of-teenagers-gang-rape-pamplona
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicide_statistics_by_gender
web.stanford.edu/group/maan/cgi-bin/?page_id=297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call here a dumb fucking spic, and then delet your fagbook account. Or, gtfo.

Just change men to Muslims and incel to Islam and post it back to her

just call her a roastie and move on, the damage will do itself

kff.org/other/state-indicator/death-rate-by-gender/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
Time for true equality. Women gotta start dying in greater numbers.

True. While women get killed, raped and sold by men, men feel women are evil because they don't date them.

lol, guys that admit they cant get laid are now terrorists
ok

When women hate men they make blogs, memes, or tweets, complaining about men.

When men hate women, they kidnap, rape, torture and murder.

Oh how far we are....

Why the fuck does it go from talking about incels to talking about trannies. They just had to shove that in there for more virtue signaling or what?

Also, spic!

Respond with decapitation and hanging off a bridge, mexibro.

What if I am mansplaining about how wrong it is to treat women with a lack of respect?

>celibate guy is more degenerative for society than hiv-spreading, dress-wearing basket case
i hope this dumb spic bitch gets raped full of aids by a tranny. femspics are about as smart as sheboons in my experience.

you do realize that women initiate 70% of divorce and have been on a hot streak of falsely accusing men of rape with no repercussions

only reason women don't do the shit you listed is cause if they tried they would get their shit pushed in

Stopped reading at folx this is the straw that broke the camel's back

most women hate other women, are they "misogynist"?

No, they just understand women and don't like them. There's no mystery.

Women create muh misogyny through being shitty horrible people on the whole.

Yes, women get tired of your shit and divorce, but at least you are not getting sold in a millionaire market of forced prostitution.

At least nobody is torturing you to death like this
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5302823/Swede-tortured-killed-sub-trip.html

If men hate us just because we divorce, how would it be if we did the things they do to us

Attached: Rape-Statistics.jpg (602x765, 229K)

>How should I respond?
MEMRI memes

do you genuinely believe women are the only victims of being tortured

>feminized person

Attached: 6s5ey9b.png (507x501, 278K)

men accept that women are more flawed than they are, and they looked after them for a long time, and much suffering.

But now we're at such a stage of media led bullshit (the media who kisses women's asses to keep them watching because the advertisers want them buying their shit) where we're being told that women are both equal, and yet victims, who can have their cake and eat it, while men have no cake at all. And men are rightfully saying fuck that bullshit, be real.

There are always exceptions, but mostly we are.

Men kill other men mainly for robbery, fights, war, etc. An actual purpose.

Men kill women for pleasure. Men love women's pain and suffering.

You are mexichango, just slap the bitch back to the kitchen. bribe the cops if she call thems

>many times women and non-binary folx have to put in labour to defend our perspective or try and help misogynists see how harmful their thinking/actions are. Do this work for us.

If you wont fight for your ideals than why in bloody hell should I?

Attached: 1524857723699.gif (500x400, 546K)

So call people out when they are mean to women
But be mean to men all the time by calling them
>toxic masculinity
Yeah that's why this bullshit is going fucking nowhere
It's sexist and anyone with half a brain can see right through it

you can't have it both ways

if you're equal, then equally get on the front line in a war, equally let the men stay home and look after the kids while you get up in the dark and go to a job you hate to support your man at home, equally risk your life for men, no more women and children first, no more advantages, equal is equal, or it isn't, and they've still got a long way to fucking go to claim that.

Tell her you rape her to death while ripping her arms off cause it's funny

How many mysogeny units kill one woman?

>el CONGOlombiano feminista

Men cry because women won't date them and because media is feminist.

Women cry for things like this

theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/protests-spain-five-men-cleared-of-teenagers-gang-rape-pamplona

So are you against Muslim immigration then?

Honestly we need an internet wall too.

THis is how men are:
They absolutely lack empathy. Men love women's suffering.

Was it ever proven that the Facebook post was that guy?

Move to China if you want to see a true lack of empathy.

Women have done much worse to me and you don't see me complaining you retarded rosbif.

Men cry because women won't date them or would divorce them

Women cry because men keep raping and killing women at large rates in the world

Attached: 682ffce9-36ed-4205-b93b-844894f4620b-620x571.png (620x571, 55K)

>LEFT CAN'T TROL..

You're not trying to defend misogyny, are you?

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls,[22] had been sexually
abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

According to this logic, how should I feel about men keeping our civilization alive while women try to undermine it by voting for more immigration and not having children?

And keep in mind that the size of men involved in those crimes is very limited while the majority of women does what I described.

>Countries that have accepted more mudslims have more rape.

Men in general have lack of empathy and hate women. The difference is that Western States have strong laws against some crimes.

Women forced you to marriage at 10 years old? women sold you in a foreing country to prostitute yourself? women gang raped you to death? women tortured you for pleasure? women murdered you in front of your kids?

So what? my point is about men in general. White men do that do. The exploitative forced prostitution industry is built by white men, for example.

This is bait, but I need a source on that last one about 2% of rapes being real. Also post your tits

Blaming women for all that's wrong is a very old misogynist trick.

With these argument men think is ok to kill women because they see them as bad for the civilization.

Dude, most power are held by men. Ideologies have been made by men. Wars are usually made by men. Colonization was made by men. How many female presidents have you had? BLAME YOUR MALE POLITICIANS

too*

Post picture's of hot waifus ofcourse

Attached: 61a8d-amp.jpg (905x637, 113K)

>Men in general have lack of empathy and hate women. The difference is that Western States have strong laws against some crimes.

Men made those laws. Something isn't right in your logic. If anything, men respect and love women way too much.

>Women forced you to marriage at 10 years old? women sold you in a foreing country to prostitute yourself? women gang raped you to death? women tortured you for pleasure? women murdered you in front of your kids?

No, but it doesn't happen to women either on average. To claim all men should somehow be held accountable because a few commit crimes is being totally retarded.

My cousin is a Leaf, not a spic.

He is really a CONGOlombiano or jus a proxy?

Men in general are shit

Latino or Asian men hate women too.

tweets complaining about men.
>the pen is mightier than the sword

>we don't owe you anything!
They don't owe you your right to survive lel

What a world we live in where people believe you are "owed" or that you "deserve" things or not. It was never about that. It's about what you can create (i.e. business), what you can get (i.e. negotiating an agreement of some form) and what you can take (with or without the person's consent).

This behavior reminds me of the idiots who signed the Geneva Conventions, saying that gas weapons wouldn't be used, yata yata yata... Except that these rules only apply to countries who cannot repel the Western military forces. The United States, China, Russia, the UK, Germany and France all have operational gas weapons ready to fire if need be, but they aren't giving them up like we are asking Assad to do because we have more military power.

What a fool people are to believe that such a thing as a "right" simply exists, even in the US. Men had to die for the US to gain its independence and gain its inalienable rights. Those same rights can easily be taken away, making them subjective rather than a fact of nature. The best example of this is that fact that we have the freedom of speech except when it comes to saying the word "nigger".

Attached: 1489487042310.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

That last one right though. Girls don't owe you shit. These Jow Forums faggits complain about women but they basically want models to have sex with then.

Fixed
>When women hate men they make blogs, memes, or tweets, complaining about men, accusing men of rape, whilst commiting rape, torture, kidnapping and murder as well and getting off scot free.
>When men hate women, they kidnap, rape, torture and murder.
Oh how far we are....

>Blaming women for all that's wrong is a very old misogynist trick.

You actually NEVER see it happen here.

>With these argument men think is ok to kill women because they see them as bad for the civilization.

They are bad for civilization but only a retard would think this somehow justify their murder, which is why you came up with this conclusion.

>Dude, most power are held by men

What should this mean?

>Ideologies have been made by men

Like feminism?

>Wars are usually made by men.

How is it relevant?

>How many female presidents have you had? BLAME YOUR MALE POLITICIANS

You do realize more women than men vote in elections, right? Women have more power than men. Which is why the West is dying.

>My cousin just posted this bullshit on her FB feed. How should I respond?
Hack her facebook and post her nudes ITT.

>Latino
No, it is Romanticism fault that make us believe that killing the object of love if love too

Source it please with a link

>more men vote than women

True but mostly married women. You single women don't vote at all basically.

Attached: AEE91982-7A7C-4092-9A47-8F2147BE7ED6.png (1500x3719, 1.1M)

Obvious click yes to 'is this hate speech' obviously

Hypergamy breeds misogyny.

Young*

>Men made those laws.
Mostly thanks to feminist fights. In fact, no so much ago marital rape was legal everywhere. Rape in general as a crime existed before but as a violation against male property (husband or dad)

The things i mentioned happens to millions of women worldwide and has happened in almost all civilization. It's not "few". Even in moden western countries the brutal rapes and murders happens a lot.

Men shouldn't be held accountable for things they, as individuals, didn't do. I agree with that. What i'm saying is that misogyny does kill. And men hate women.

Men in general lack empathy and if they don't commit these crimes more is because they don't want to go to jail. You know most men would love to rape and torture a woman.

>You single women

I am not a woman.

I also wouldn't mind a source for your statement

Attached: 29D2FFEF-FA96-448D-897A-F0AA86680529.jpg (867x1000, 390K)

look at this.

And no, women commit like less of 10% of all violent crimes in all societies. Women don't usually rape or torture men. Those are generally male crimes.

>biased legal system won’t prosecute lying whores
No kidding

So, either women have the power to change laws and fuck our civilizations or they don't. Which one is it?

>The things i mentioned happens to millions of women worldwide and has happened in almost all civilization. It's not "few". Even in moden western countries the brutal rapes and murders happens a lot.

Being a woman reduces your chances of dying a violent death in almost every country of the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicide_statistics_by_gender

I have this feeling that you are a woman and you are actually fueling this discussion out of thing air, ideological bullshit and your own emotions

web.stanford.edu/group/maan/cgi-bin/?page_id=297

>thin air*

Just kill yourself at this point m8ress

What type of feral negroes do you associate with?

I meant young*

And it's in general turnout amoung young people. Basivally 60% of voterd are married and married people are generally more conservative. Trump only lost married women, 30% of the vote, by 2 points. In normal elections they vote more Republican.

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-114811_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 320K)

Women would literally rather be raped and killed at high rates than settle for below avarage men

Really makes you think

Correct

(OP)
> invountarily celibate
> hate women
Former doesn't imply the latter.

That still means women are more likely to vote democrat even when married though, it only decreases because they have husbands

>playing victim over shit that never happened to me personally
women logic

It has cost us a lot to get those victories from men legislators.

Yes, men get killed more by other men, but the crimes against either gender are different. Crimes against women are done with pleasure, and sevice. Women are mostly tortured, raped, and killed by their own abusive partners.
And women dont kill men in the same rates and ways.

Attached: 2DAEF405-8197-4CBE-AF12-F764890669F6.jpg (1024x922, 284K)

What's with the weeds?

For what i see in Jow Forums i'm not wrong. Look at how most men talk about women here.

You hate us mate, which is a shame because i'm actually heterosexual and would like to have someday a loving husband. I won't marry though because i'm a afraid my husband ends up killing me.

Tits or gtfo bitch

They generally vote way more Republican. Trump is an anomaly because of his pussy grabbing comments.

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-115546_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 313K)

Men are so unempathetic they think women are choosing to be raped and killed by not dating the misogynist incels of OP's pic.

>My cousin just posted this bullshit on her FB feed. How should I respond?
Delete your Facebook account

>all that is wrong
ooooh sweetie, you really think immigration and low birth rate is "all that is wrong"?

tell her to stop posting this bullshit and that feminists are both ugly and dumb.

point to suicide statistics and say misandry kills men or some shit. better yet, don't reply. these team games are worthless in the long run, and only serve to push people apart and create bitterness.

>It has cost us a lot to get those victories from men legislators.
>when you make a couple of protests in the middle of the street and it has cost "a lot"

Men of the past granted you every rights, thus dooming our civilization

>Yes, men get killed more by other men, but the crimes against either gender are different. Crimes against women are done with pleasure, and sevice. Women are mostly tortured, raped, and killed by their own abusive partners.

Are you really arguing that it doesn't matter that more men than women die because you convinced yourself that somehow men take pleasure in killing? Oh boy, you really are a woman, aren't you?

>And women dont kill men in the same rates and ways.

That's because they are physically and psychologically weak most of the time. Can you really praise a teethless dog for not biting?

Leaf is a country and way of life Spic is a race kill yourself mexican't

>male allies SPEAK UP!
>men speak up
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MAINSPLAINNER SIT DOWN AND LET THE WOMEN SPEAK FOR A CHANGE

Wow, courts believe women more than men. Makes sense. I bet at least a quarter of "rapists" are innocent and get convicted anyway.

It may sometimes happen to me when a misogynist decides i'm destroying my civilization and deserve to die, or where a man i rejected decides i'm a fucking whore and deserve to die

> won't marry though because i'm a afraid my husband ends up killing me
>Colombia
Well I guess I can see why you'd fear men.

"womens rights" are the reason men kill themselves four times as often as women

the countries with no feminism have much more equal suicide rates