James Mattis is the modern day George Patton

>James Mattis is the modern day George Patton

God bless President Donald Trump, Secretary Mattis and the United States of America

Attached: Mattis.png (500x522, 155K)

BASED Mad Dog

Attached: 1512434539661.png (500x650, 266K)

I'll believe it when we turn on Israel. PATTON KNEW

Attached: 1501383488432.jpg (500x279, 27K)

>modern day George Patton
To earn that title one needs to have the courage to name the Jew and blame the Jew.

Attached: mattis_powell_vial.jpg (776x600, 85K)

All that tells us is that he uses his singing time in the shower to think up slick quotes that makes him seem like less of a coward than he is.

this

Times have changed and Israel is the greatest ally that the United States has. He needs to blame Iran more and more

What is an example of his cowardice? Spending half of his life on battlefields?

You forgot to bless somebody goy.

lol hes a poor mans patton at most

you faggot

Uh, no.

>I keep people awake at night

Mattis is a fag confirmed

Did you know that Egypt committed an act of war against United States by attacking US Navy ship USS Liberty?

Attached: netanyahu_board_uss_liberty.jpg (1650x874, 153K)

It was Mattis that ordered those Slav Mercs annihilated in Syria last month.

good ad-hominem. Assuming you are German, you should focus on improving German military and actually contribute something to Nato
it is a hostile world on the battlefield and mistakes do happen

Simply being in a war-torn country doesn't make you heroic, you fucking brainlet. There's nothing "heroic" about following orders from your kike masters and sending young white Americans to die for them.

omg gotta love all these liberal tears. The US, like France, Russia and others, is a member of UNSC and it has the responsibility to protect international peace and security. And you owe the freedom and peace that you are currently enjoying to these heroes.

>it is a hostile world on the battlefield and mistakes do happen
Are you a (((Reagan battallion))) shill?

I am not a shill for any organisation and I make judgements based on logic.

Nobody has died for my "freedom" in over a century. For every goy who dies for Israel, we have lost freedom.

Would he dare openly talk shit about the jews?

Attached: Patton travels to Europe.jpg (1018x4799, 2.56M)

So basically every soldier who fights in the Middle East to prevent terrorist attacks and protect populations under existantial threats does it for the sole purpose of empowering Israel?
> over a century
Ok, the wars in the middle east have been very controversial and it is understanble. But what about the fact that the US ended WW2?
And what about the fact that the US protected Europe from Soviet aggression during cold War by placing nuclear weapons all over Europe?
You very well know that if the US gave any chance to Soviets in Western Europe, America would have been under threat.

The answer is there

Why would you want him to talk shit about Jews in the contemporary world?

>So basically every soldier who fights in the Middle East to prevent terrorist attacks and protect populations under existantial threats does it for the sole purpose of empowering Israel?
Learn to make arguments, you fucking brainlet. Simply making statements and asking bullshit questions are not arguments. The job of your retard-brain right now is to prove that Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and now Iran were all about to somehow take my freedom. They can't, and you're fucking retarded for thinking that. The only people who have taken my freedom are the kikes that passed the Patriot act, FISA legislation etc.

>Ok, the wars in the middle east have been very controversial and it is understanble. But what about...

Literally none of the scenarios you mentioned had anything to do with my freedom being at risk, including WW2. By far, most of our foreign interventions have been specifically to benefit Israel. No other reason. If you think Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya or any of the other shithole countries US soldiers have died in for the Greater Israel Project has any control over my "freedom", you're too fucking retarded to even talk to.

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

So Patton would want trannies in the military?

If we were fighting wars for Israel we would be in Gaza not Afghanistan though. Israel doesn't care about Afghanistan.

Right dipshit. So if you were Franklin Roosevelt you would have let the Japs (and then probably Nazis) continue bombing other ports and cities in the US? I told you, the US as a UNSC member has the primary responsibility of maintaining international peace and security. I am sure continous terrorist attacks in the US would put your freedom and peace under threat.
Regarding Iran, it is a major fucking power in the Middle East that has been developing nukes and the US and Iran have had not so great relations since the Iran hostage crisis. Yes a nuclear Iran working with Russia would threaten your peace.
Learn some fucking history and then try to analyse it.
Btw, global politics is a competitive endavour if it wasnt for US power you would not have the things that you currently have today.
Now go and eat a bag of dicks you dirty communist

>you're too fucking retarded to even talk to.

That's how I feel about you.
Keep flapping those hands.

Fucking spot on mate

Mattis is a gigantic closetest lisping faggot and I can not help but cringe when I hear him speak

Attached: eba.png (548x437, 281K)

>not married
>no kids
>opposes Trump's tranny ban
heh, more like MadforBoiPucci

Shouldn't he help destroy a white Christian nation of the West before doing that though?