Should society use resources to take care of the disabled?

Should society use resources to take care of the disabled?

Attached: dsc_0169.jpg (800x536, 186K)

Yes.

No

Fuck you gay nigger.
The weak should fear the strong

No more than a bullet.

Only if the I.Q. is expected to be above 100

T. Faggot

Reminds me of that one two and a half men episode.

The answer is yes.

t. american

Plant them in fields and profit from a bountiful vegetable harvest.

maybe

Depends. If there is a strong social contract, and the state looks after all its citizens then yes.
But every effort should be made to reduce the numbers. No paki incestuous marriage, in fact no pakis as they're all inbred. Nobody with a history of mutation/retardation to breed, if they do, they pay for their potato. Sometimes it just happens, like an accident in a car or a bad birth leaves the person disabled. We shouldn't allow people to create disabled kids to coin it off taxpayers though. If you don't think they exist you just haven't met them. They're disgusting and will do anything for extra money they didn't earn

Yes

They should be kept in jails out of sight and people who go to prison should be charged with their care.

NATURAL SELECTION. KILL all retards, people with brain fuck ups, drug addicts, people who can't figure out how to use a fucking lighter. GEEEAWD! People spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he ain't normal, kill him, put him out his misery. He is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isn't, if he was then he would swallow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was.

Attached: 1509070132015.jpg (286x399, 20K)

If by resource you mean full paying jobs then by all means yes. But it should be handled as a case by case basis only.

I don't care if the creton is a brain dead idiot, if I can use him for hard labor.

I don't care if the creton is paralyzed from the waist down if he can do advanced mathematics, teach history or have some other use of intelligence over a damn 2yr old.

In other words as long as they can be of use to society and contribute to it, I don't really care, but if you can't contribute not your brains nor brawn then what use are you to anyone but a burden on the state?

Everyone has to work for their pay and that is by pulling their own weight, if they can't do that then why should anyone hand anything out to them?

So yes the only thing anyone should give is fare wage for fare work.

the genuinely disabled should be cared for, those who refuse to work and/or claim a made out disability should have their knee capes blown off with a shotgun and then refused the help the genuinely disabled get.

made up*

if local society, kin, or related groups wish to provide complete caretaking for a mentally or otherwise disabled individual, that sure is fine

i can't support payments obtained at bayonet-point redistributed to parasite classes tho. i mean shit, i work plenty of volunteer hours because i like helping but that shits voluntary m8

Attached: 1522673642633.jpg (625x468, 84K)

Only a Catacommie would even think this was a debate

Yes- the disabled, the elderly, children, and people in need.