Where in the bible does it teach to hate Jews or black people?

Jesus taught love and many of you so called Christians seem like anti-Christ shills. Prove me wrong.

Attached: atheistmorality.jpg (963x584, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:37-46&version=NKJV
youtu.be/UbSM_kxpObc?t=4m16s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is written everything and its contrary in the Bible.

Modern Biblical translations have been Disneyfied. They don't even have the part where Paul threatens to cut off a jew's penis for supporting circumcision.
>cannot into English

Is that a fucking CP ?

>beastiality.jpg
kike poster confirmed

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
>For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
>Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
>Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Lying is bad mmmkay. Killing is bad, mmmkay. So fuck those races that do that shit as a matter of just being part of that race.

'For there are also many disobedient, vain talkers, and seducers: especially they who are of the circumcision:'
- Titus 1:10

Attached: 1469546105684.png (398x582, 340K)

I don't believe in the man written words that are supposed to be the words of God. I hate those who hate me and that is all I need
Also if you want to quote the Bible you might remember the fact that while the Romans killed Jesus it was the Jews that made it happen

Jews killed Christ and refuse to accept His word, I'm not sure why you would think we're not supposed to destroy them.

Both Romans and Jews are at fault. Rome enabled them just like they do today.

Jesus wasn't preaching to Whites in northern Europe. He was preaching to the seed of Cain that was banished East of Eden by God. Whites already lived the way Jesus preached. That's why they accepted Him so readily.

Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated. Most of modern Jewry is Edom. God hates them.

you're right, and also, we act like the Romans. The root of all these woes are not confined to ethnicity. They are problems with the heart. Christians shouldn't hate and we should forgive, because we gladly and happily accept the grace shown to us through Jesus.
The question was asked, 'how many times shall i forgive my brother?' and Jesus replied seventy times seven times..meaning you should always forgive your brother. But don't be mistaken, not all men are brothers.

Jesus is just a derivative of Zoroaster and Osiris. Checkmate.

Jews and blacks have taught us to hate Jews and blacks. The bible has little to do with it.

Attached: 1524723349764.jpg (480x540, 29K)

Christianity brought a sense of social cohesion and common purpose to European societies that helped them achieve great things. Without it, when Alexios Komnenos aked for help against the muslmis maybe no one would feel motivated to help and all of Europe would be Muslim now.

I'm an atheist, so I think this was all based on a lie, but it was a benign lie that helped the West. Look what's happening to Europe without that lie.

Christianity is a Jewish cult

>2018
>being a atheist

You get it. Soon you'll find out it's not only Christianity that's a lie but literally everything we know. Currently, we're just tribes trying to survive and won't know the truth until we're freed from Plato's cave.

I'm not a bible expert but Christ kicked them out of the church for slaughtering animals in it and making a mockery of it, and refers to them as The Synagogue of Satan.

And nigs were cursed in the bible to have black skin. Some bible bros on here have posted the quotes up before.

And nobody here follows the book word for word, and while yes Jesus did preach peace, there are a few war passages littered throughout the book here and there. It's about understanding who consistently tries to destroy you and coming to a rational decision from it.

Attached: A world without jews and blacks.jpg (500x361, 78K)

Jesus spent most of his life criticizing the pharesees/masters of the law/ top jews who tought they were hot shit and better than everyone
And that's why he got crucified in the first place

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:37-46&version=NKJV

Attached: Shrug1.jpg (384x313, 83K)

SHOW THE FACE

She looks like a nigger and a coal burner had a 3some with a dog, so no i'm not mad lol

no one here hates jews and niggers unironically
we hate them because they tend to be bad
we respect the honourable ones

Attached: 1512119401762.png (620x330, 313K)

Jow Forums IS NOT A CHRISTIAN BOARD

Attached: ohfuc.jpg (924x430, 63K)

Nice try chaos jew

Source?

Tobit 4:12

Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land.

Deuteronomy 23:2, “A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord"

Bastards = Mamzer = polluted genes

Then there's the whole part about loving Jacob and hating Esau, and maybe the nature book being about the seed aka bloodline of Israel. Canaanites. Edomites. Syrians. Etc

Basically the entire book.

"I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Light, apart from the occasional muzzle flash"
~Kalashnikov 4:7

Go read the entire New Testament, retard. It's a story about how God sends a piece of himself in human form to guide the Jews away from the path they were on. Guess what? They didn't listen. Not only that, they also twisted the hand of Roman officials and got Christ crucified. Pontius Pilate didn't want to execute Christ, because he knew that he was innocent and had committed no crimes. Even in the book of Revelation it speaks of the Synagogue of Satan and how you should beware the false Jews who say they are Jews but are not.

Jews are problem. They have a long history of lying and manipulating and cheating, and just generally fucking everyone and everything they can because they're greedy, selfish fucks. They're also incredibly inbred, being as genetically close as second cousins. Their race has been damned not only by they're betrayal of the Father but also by their own actions. They create conditions so horrible that nations have no option but to kick them out or kill them all. And they're doing it again right now because they never learn.

>muh jeebus taught only luv
In the book of Matthew he says that he brings not peace but a sword. Image related is you, a numale faggot who's too weak and cowardly to pick up the sword and use it.

Attached: 1516277655003.jpg (960x892, 234K)

The story of Christianity, historically, is a story of power.

It started with a shitty fringe movement, but when the Romans figured out it was gaining steam, they incorporated it into their empire to add their power to their own.

Recently rapidly fast scientific developments exposed it as being unreliable, but it wasn't replaced by anything else worthy of note and now you have this whole new breed of westerners that just believe in nothing and care about nothing. It's sad that yu need religion to get people to care about society, but history's proven that you do, and the flaw of the west is that's it's so scientifically advanced people aren't buying it anymore while Islam has no such problem.

I wish we could just go to a crusade based on principles, but apparently if a guy is not nailed to a cross no ones cares

>Recently rapidly fast scientific developments exposed it as being unreliable

Attached: 1523292222003.jpg (210x227, 8K)

>Where in the bible does it teach to hate Jews

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ

>or black people?

Blacks teach people to hate them; the Bible doesn't need to. Everyone in the world, including people who are not Christians, do not like black people.

fuck your fantasy book nigga

That photo set is bullshit. Chimp doesnt do anything and bitch just poses. Brazillians suck ass at bestiality.

Yes, and by recently I mean the last 150 years or so, which is rapid considering the pace of scientific advancement for the past thousand years.

What's your problem with my statement?

How is it possible to read the Bible - a book about Jews being Jews - and not end up hating them? As for blacks, I do not hate them, I just recognize they are subhuman and should not be allowed among us anymore than we should permit imported chimpanzees to just roam the street uncontrolled.

I wonder who could have made this post

Attached: the happiest.gif (501x504, 11K)

Science and technology, and Christianity are not incompatible. Science is the study of the natural world, technology is the practical applications of those findings, and Christianity is the belief that nature itself is the creation of a higher entity, combined with the stories and lessons outlined in the New Testament.

You're wrong because none of these technological advancements have disproven the existence God, nor can science explain all of the weird stuff that goes on around the world. Through years of reading and traveling and seeing strange things myself, I've come to the conclusion that the supernatural is absolutely real. Through my interactions with the supernatural, I've come to the conclusion that dead people do not talk to us. Whatever I interacted with was not only self aware and extremely smart, but also manipulative and malicious. All of these findings match what the Bible says.

Go ahead, try out some real black magic rituals deep in the woods while you're alone. You won't be so alone out there.

youtu.be/UbSM_kxpObc?t=4m16s

y n

jesus those things are strong

Jews and blacks are the modern day sodomites
Utilizing degeneracy and hedonism to try to usher in a new world. they will meet the same fate as Sodom and Gomorrah

I never mentioned technology, I only mentioned science, by which I meant(in this case) biological science and physics mainly.

Now, there are plenty of Christians who look at the disparities beftween science and the Bible and they make excuses like "this section of the Bible is metaphorical/allegorical/whatever-the fuck"

The problem with this type of cherry-picking is that once you acknowledge one section of the book is to be doubted, then by logical extension all sections of the book become unreliable.

Honestly this is why I understand fundamentalist/Creationist Christians more than I do modern Christians, at least Fundamentalists have an internally consistent logic.

Now do you see what you're making me do? you're making me debunk christianity when I love christianity, why are you such an asshole user?

Jesus told me to love everyone.

Let's play a game called "Which one is love?"

Your brother just broke into your house, high as a kite and demanding you to give him money so he can get even higher on heroin
and turpentine, and then demands you to keep your wife and daughter still when he rapes them and after that kills them for being whores.

Which is true love:
A) I give him what he wants, he is my brother and nothing shows love more than giving people what they want

B)I punch him straight to kisser, tie him up, throw him to rehab and tell him to fucking stay there until he can be considered a human again.

Attached: 3668uv1961e01.jpg (600x356, 37K)

>current year
>using current year shitposting

I kinda doubt he want us to just sit back and be essentially slaves to the system the jews have set up. I doubt he wants us to sit back and watch as christians in the middle east are being slaughtered, i doubt he'd want us to sit back and watch our homlands be invaded.

non-whites aren't human
they don't have rights in the Bible aside from animal rights

Attached: 1487554094093.jpg (1400x1400, 273K)

The right answer is B. Who in the fuck would do A except for most of Europe if they were muslim?

only jew worshippers and niggerlovers read the jew worship and nigger love book

Attached: zeus-is-lord.jpg (612x792, 424K)

Or you can use your brain when reading things and not take them at face value. Taking the Bible at face value just doesn't work because of how many things have been lost in translation over the centuries. Lots of words don't have the same meanings in different languages or they have multiple meanings, or you run into the issue of there being a word with no equivalent word in another language, and that might become a paragraph when the translator tries their best to retain the meaning.

So yes, the Bible can and should be interpreted by the reader. The purpose of church is to gather as a group, and to discuss what's written in the Bible. The best interpretation is one that matches reality.

Jews being evil matches reality perfectly, and multiple books of the Bible call them out for what they are. This is why OP is a faggot.

See, there was an age when I would just call you a troll and laugh, but I've seen so many instances of Poe's law in my years on the internet that I just don't know. I just don't, I'm not smart enough.

So good luck to you my man, I'm sure your ideas will catch fire in the mind of the public

Yet people can't fucking see it.
"You have to be nice, spineless, cuckolding enrichment receiver to show you love! Just like your Jesusman!"

My cousin loved his dog so much he ended her suffering with a shotgun.
Muslims have suffered from islam for too long, we should help them the same way.

I enjoy stirring the shitpot but my convictions are genuine.

Tower of Babel

>imblying they are people
I challenge your definition, and therefore, your assumption.

If you are looking for a single verse, you wont find one. If you read even the disney land version of the bible we have today as a whole you will find lots of reasons to hate Jews.Every prophet lays out the same statement from God. "Why do I continue on with you evil selfish people."
Ezekiel 23 14-21
>“But she(jewish people) carried her prostitution still further. She saw men portrayed on a wall, figures of Chaldeansa portrayed in red, 15with belts around their waists and flowing turbans on their heads(not jews); all of them looked like Babylonian chariot officers, natives of Chaldea. 16As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea. 17Then the Babylonians came to her, to the bed of love, and in their lust they defiled her. After she had been defiled by them, she turned away from them in disgust. 18When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. 19Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

Over and over the prophets in the old testament express God's frustrations with his people. He loves them, but they love watching their women getting blacked. When they turn to him in humility he accepts them. But God got tired of waiting on the Jews because they were no better than anyone else on the planet, so he sent Christ to open the door for everyone to enter heaven and be his chosen people. The jews hated that, so they killed him. Now everyone can be a good child of God and the Jews are just satanist wolves in sheep's clothing. Israel is important, but not the people who currently posses it.

What is so wrong about having the muslim men, for it is mostly young men coming to european countries, stay in their own country and sort their own shit out? It seems like only Poland and Hungary are choosing their own people first. Truth me told, haven't seen much from Finland. What's the situation like in Suomi?

this the new BLACKED scene?

Shit. That's the situation in Finland.
Our leaders refuse to acknowledge the situation, multicultist are everywhere in the media and more shitskins are brought here daily. Sweden is glorified and France ignored and evidence of taqiyaa and eternal jihad, that is islamic existence, swept under the rug.
Of course it could be worse, but cancers should be treated before they spread to every internal organ.

Attached: Maybe tomorrow.jpg (2000x2000, 1.2M)

>Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast. ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them. under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

OP, that is what created A.I.D.S.

Attached: samethread.jpg (396x382, 48K)

For sure. Here's hoping at least some of your country's leaders pull their head out their ass.

Back to shilling 101 with you.

Fuc all you nu/pol/retards who reply to this fucking daily obvious shill thread started by everything but a christian
Sage

Does she look like a child?

He says, replying to this fucking daily obvious shill thread started by everything but a christian

Source ?

Book of the Zanj—asserted the view that the effects of Noah's curse on Ham's descendants included blackness, slavery, and a requirement not to let the hair grow past the ears

"Ham (Hebrew: חָם, Modern H̱am, Tiberian Ḥām; Greek Χαμ, Kham; Arabic: حام, Ḥām), according to the Table of Nations in the Book of Genesis, was a son of Noah and the father of Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.[1][2]

Ham's descendants are interpreted by Moses, Flavius Josephus and others as having populated Africa and adjoining parts of Asia. The Bible refers to Egypt as "the land of Ham" in Psalms.78:51; 105:23,27; 106:22; 1 Chronicles 4:40."

"Since the 17th century a number of suggestions have been made that relate the name Ham to a Hebrew word for "burnt", "black" or "hot", to the Egyptian word ḥm for "servant" or the word ḥm for "majesty" or the Egyptian word Kmt for "Egypt"."

We're just the tool. It was God's plan that he dies. You're never angry at the gun, right? You are angry at He who shoots. Blame God.

When will you realize the only way forward is through war with your fellow countryman?

The only way to get rid of the wicked is by killing them.

YOU KILL THEM.

YOU KILL THEM.

YOU KILL THEM.

THIS IS HOW IT FUCKING WORKS.

YOU FUCKING RETARD.

WAKE UP AND GET READY FOR THE CHAOS THAT IS REALITY TO ENGULF YOUR LIFE!

Attached: 1525160887093.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

Bro half the bible is Jesus/Jehovah lashing out at the Jews. Look up AMOS 5

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Attached: JIDF Party Van.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

9:18-27 which reads as follows:

“18 The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan.) 19 These were the three sons of Noah, and from them came the people who were scattered over the whole earth. 20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked. 24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said, ‘Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.’ 26 He also said, ‘Praise be to the LORD, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem. 27 May God extend Japheth’s territory; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth.'”

– Shem – The Middle East nations
– Ham – The continent of Africa
– Japheth – The European and other western nations

Now Ham either raped his father, or, castrated him. It is also illegal in that time to see your father naked. So the curse was affixed by Noah, which only works if supported by God. Shame could actually make it so you could not father more children back then.

There is a passage somewhere talking about how Ham's skin was turned burnt or black. However it appears to have been burried on the internet by "certain people".

Every, including niggers and Jews, can be saved by Jesus. I'm that regard, no, God doesnt discriminate.
You can't deny that throughout the bible different tribes and races constantly fight each other though.
He made us different for a reason.

wow. this explains everything.

i'm pretty sure niggers were invented when a really horny semi-human hermit (cast out of his society for a good reason) decided to have sex with a gorilla

it explains everything. i mean, proto-humans descend from apes and were able to procreate with neanderthals.

why couldn't something like that be to blame for why black people are so stupid and look like apes? it makes perfect sense.

TL;DR- niggers are apes because having ape genes means you look more like an ape and are as dumb as one.

Kek, so they wuz kangz n sheit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple

He bears the sword of justice for a reason.

Excuses

Jews are the Synagogue of Satan. Get ready to die kike.

You have ape genes too you fucking moron. Read a book.

Tower of babel, man tried to become one and defy God.
He broke them apart and made them speak different tongues.
God hates race mixing :3

Attached: 1524818032774.jpg (1000x1000, 548K)

>Where in the bible does it teach to 'hate' jews or black people?
It doesn't teach anyone to hate, in fact hatred is considered a sin if you go so far as to wishing death upon the subject of your hatred.
But it does teach to not meddle with animals like the negro.

Attached: 1521394701825.png (1548x2592, 724K)

>pic
That looks dagerous.

Not jews. You forget that Jesus was a Jew, and so were his followers. So where the people he gave sermons to who gathered in large masses.

Not, all the Jews. It appears it was mostly the high end of society, the covetous ones and those who sold out their own people for roman coins stating that a image was God.

You need to stop lying and tell the truth. Only through the truth can we move forward in life.

Chimp
Porn

The negro is the beast of the field.

I acknowledged that evolution exists, you moron.

How in any way was what you said a contradiction?

My logic is infallible. You're retarded and now I'm sure you know I'm smarter than you

Never could find any...

AND YOU ARE WRONG

He did so because of Money changers.

There are to be no money changers or goods sales men inside the temple. He was following the Tora.

He got crucified for telling the truth.

We will mark the Eruv with the hanging bodies of Jews so when they attempt to skirt the Will of God they will see the price.

>free will exists
>kills the manifestation of God cause God told them to stop jewing people
>hurr durr it was supposed to happen like that promise, here I even wrote in the book I gave you

Chimps are ridiculously strong. You wouldnt want to excite one near a person.

Jesus was a based Aryan. The Pharisees were the Jews.

No sir, no.

Jews are not the "problem" the deceiver is the problem. And there are deceivers everywhere.

Exodus 21:7
And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do

Apparently if youre a jew its alright to sell your daughter into slavery

Theres some other sources of slavery but most religious people claim this stuff is not canon

It is not, unreliable.

That is an opinion and is not a fact.

if cp means chimp porn, yes