Asian master race is coming for you

Attached: Navy_PASKAL_frogman_strike_team_personnels_at_standby_during_57th_NDP.jpg (1280x960, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wearethemighty.com/gear-tech/this-is-what-became-of-the-armys-futuristic-m-16-replacement-rifle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that guy unironically carrying an XM8?

I appreciate heckler and cockery, but I wish they had some matching guns, XM8, G36, HK416, PICK ONE DAMMIT.

Where the fuck did they get an XM8?

Teenage Mutant Nigger Turtles.

HK probably had to make some of their money back after the boondoggle with the US Army

what the hell are they wearing? oxygen tanks?

woah how fucking small are those guys? those guns look like cartoonish gigantic in front of them

is this picture photoshopped?

looks like a rebreather on at least one of them

I hate to say what's already been said but.. why the fuck can't they just pick one? It's easier for everyone. I didn't think there were even any left, I assumed they were destroyed after literally proving to have no purpose except look cool.

tactical scuba gear.

any XM8's left*

Apparently there's a few floating around. There's a new video out with Larry Vickers and gun Jesus where Vickers literally had someone build him a near authentic post sample.

"As it turns out, the Malaysian Armed Forces were very interested in buying a small number of the futuristic rifles for their special operations units, namely Pasukan Khas Laut, their naval special warfare force, also known as PASKAL. By 2010, PASKAL troopers began using the XM8 to reduce reliance on their M4A1 SOPMOD carbines, alongside other H&K products like the HK416 and the G-36."

wearethemighty.com/gear-tech/this-is-what-became-of-the-armys-futuristic-m-16-replacement-rifle

Attached: Merdeka_Day_2015,Picture_6.jpg (4288x3216, 2.33M)

They're probably all mothballed or in a lab somewhere but I doubt they would just bin brand new, serviceable, prototype guns. I imagine SF take them for a spin sometimes.

Attached: Merdeka_Day_2015,_Picture_8.jpg (3216x4288, 2.56M)

love the pink berets

good luck trying to unite chinks, koreans and nips.

They are halflings.

>Kuala Lumpur
Ahh, the Indo.
Don't you have Chinese to deal with?

Asians are a joke. Poorly trained and poorly equiped, they might have the numbers but there are 30 rounds in a magazine for a reason.

Am I the only one thinking it's hilarious that it's the malaysian navy using the fishgun.

>Rise of the Manlets

They're manlets playing Navy Seal.

it makes sense

Attached: Merdeka_Day_2015,Picture_7.jpg (800x1067, 172K)

>pink berets

No, I think it's pretty funny too. Especially considering the modularity of the gun is mostly proprietary due to it being one of the first guns designed from the ground up (yeah I know it's basically a G36 repackaged) with that in mind. Like, where the fuck are they going to find attachments for those little oval holes in the front?

I found Waldo

Attached: merdeka34.jpg (1500x896, 507K)

holy shit. 40mm's on mp5's? hahahaha

You know, I was never sure if they actually existed, I know it's a parade but how many of these east asian special forces units are more fashion than function?

Attached: Mp5w.jpg (561x372, 66K)